2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Most disappointing team so far?

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

The main four contenders for this would be:

Jacksonville
Dallas
San Diego
Seattle

The Colts are in the discussion as well. Seattle was a division winner by default by most people. I think we all just got sick of trying to think San Fran or the 'Tards or St. Louis would jump out and take that division, so we said fuck it and put them in, winning the division at 9-7.

I can't figure out Dallas. They should be 8-1 right now. At this point they are disappointing but that defense is scary and they have one of the best o-lines in the league. Once Romo comes back they should get back to 11-5 or something like that.
By December they will be back in the talk of Super Bowl favorite, mark my words.

Jackoffville- They have no reason to suck like this. I saw many picks where they would make the AFC title game. What the fuck? They are blowing ass right now. That whole Jack Del Rio bullshit isn't working. I talked last year about how overrated they were and how everyone was beating off over how tough and physical they were and how they kicked ass in cold weather. :meds: Looks like they are proving that that was a fluke run.

The Chargers. Holy shit. I say they are the MOST disappointing. What a fucking disaster they are. And save me this shit about how they don't have Merriman. Eat balls. The Giants lost Strahan AND Uminyora and they are assraping people.

SO, my vote is for the Chargers.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Re: Most disappointing team so far?

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:

I can't figure out Dallas. They should be 8-1 right now. At this point they are disappointing but that defense is scary and they have one of the best o-lines in the league. Once Romo comes back they should get back to 11-5 or something like that.
By December they will be back in the talk of Super Bowl favorite, mark my words.
Its pretty easy to figure Dallas out. They've been decimated by key injuries. And their off and def coordinators have sucked. By the way, their offensive line truly blows at this point. Yes, with Romo back they will win more games then with Johnson or Bollinger. But thats not saying much. I hope your right about SB favorites. They'll be lucky to make the damn playoffs now.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

I'd give Dallas a pass. Not only is Romo out, but Felix Jones is hurt, and of their starting CBs one is injured and one is a suspended idiot.

The Dolts were overrated to begin with, And you could see Seattle slipping before the season started.

I'll give it to whichever team managed to lose to the fucking Bengals. Stick a fork in those pussies.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

Morons of America, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your country.
-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'd say Dallas or Cleveland. The problem with the Girls is obvious: they fucking suck. Shit coach, shit quarterbacks, shit O-Line, shit defense, shit owner and GM. Secondly, Cromel obviously feels his job is on the line because why else would you change quarterbacks when QB was not your problem in the first place? Their defense is piss fucking poor and Braylon Edwards is perhaps the most overrated receiver other than Choad Johnson. Of course, starting Gaydy Quinn is going to solve all their ills.

What a bunch of fucking tards.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:By December they will be back in the talk of Super Bowl favorite, mark my words.
That shouldn't be a problem, especially after they lose their first playoff game ... Again. :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'd rate the Chargless and the Faguars as about equal disappointments at 3-5.

Dallas, slightly less at 5-4, although certainly disappointments, given many viewed them as one of THE teams to beat this year.

SD might very well end up winning it's division.
J'ville will likely miss the playoffs and Dallas might as well.