If you are honest...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: If you are honest...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Fact is, investigators have pored over ever facet of Obama's life--and there's no scandal. And if Ayers is all you've got, you've got nothing.

As for the media scrutiny of Brood Mare, where is it? Where was any follow up on the fired librarian? In fact the only mention came in a softball question by the hack ABC clown to Palin herself, who quickly ran off a load of unchallenged crap. In point, she listed suggested possible "banned books"--including a recent Harry Potter segment "which wasn't even published yet!" Except no one had in fact suggested any books had been banned--or any such list compiled. Rather, it was the very real and substantiated charge that she had given the librarian an ultimatum: would she ban if asked? She said no, was fired, and was duly rehired after a local public outcry. This astonishing incident was effecttively muzzled by the media.

As for the "witch hunting" spiritual mentor of Brood Mare, where is the media focus on that? How is it that a mind set straight out of the middle ages is somehow not a subject of serious concern when that person is being considered for high office in a secular democratic republic?

Fact is, the mainstream media for the past eight years has been shamefully compromised and castrated.
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fact is, the mainstream media for the past eight years has been shamefully compromised and castrated., dethpicable
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:His name is Barack Milhous Obama
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Tom In VA wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: "As he's said many times before, Senator Obama honors and respects Senator McCain's service, and of course he rejects yesterday's statement by General Clark," Obama spokesman Bill Burton said in a statement.
Clark was considered part of Obama's "kook" fringe. ?

News to me.
well, Clark is a kook

as to Onogga's habit of non-repudiating his kooks...

any bets on the treatment Ms Button gets from the Onogunists?
Obama Speechwriter Wendy Button Defects to the Good Guys
Here's something you won't see prominently featured in the liberal establishment media: an Obama speechwriter realized what she had crawled into bed with and defected to the good guys.In her own words, this is why Wendy Button made the switch:

The final straw came the other week when Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher (a.k.a Joe the Plumber) asked a question about higher taxes for small businesses. Instead of celebrating his aspirations, they were mocked. He wasn't "a real plumber," and "They're fighting for Joe the Hedge-Fund manager," and the patronizing, "I've got nothing but love for Joe the Plumber."
…The party I believed in wouldn't look down on working people under any circumstance. And Joe the Plumber is right. This is the absolutely worst time to raise taxes on anyone: the rich, the middle class, the poor, small businesses and corporations.
…Not only has this party belittled working people in this campaign from Joe the Plumber to the bitter comments, it has also been part of tearing down two female candidates. At first, certain Democrats and the press called Senator Clinton "dishonest." They went after her cleavage. They said her experience as First Lady consisted of having tea parties. There was no outrage over "Bros before Hoes" or "Iron My Shirt." Did Senator Clinton make mistakes? Of course. She's human.
But here we are about a week out and it's déjà vu all over again. Really, front-page news is how the Republican National Committee paid for Governor Sarah Palin's wardrobe? Where's the op-ed about how Obama tucks in his shirt when he plays basketball or how Senator Biden buttons the top button on his golf shirt?
…Governor Palin and I don't agree on a lot of things, mostly social issues. But I have grown to appreciate the Governor. I was one of those initial skeptics and would laugh at the pictures. Not anymore. When someone takes on a corrupt political machine and a sitting governor, that is not done by someone with a low I.Q. or a moral core made of tissue paper. When someone fights her way to get scholarships and work her way through college even in a jagged line, that shows determination and humility you can't learn from reading Reinhold Niebuhr. When a mother brings her son with special needs onto the national stage with love, honesty, and pride, that gives hope to families like mine as my older brother lives with a mental disability. And when someone can sit on a stage during the Sarah Palin rap on Saturday Night Live, put her hands in the air and watch someone in a moose costume get shot — that's a sign of both humor and humanity.
Has she made mistakes? Of course, she's human too. But the attention paid to her mistakes has been unprecedented compared to Senator Obama's "57 states" remarks or Senator Biden using a version of the Samuel Johnson quote, "There's nothing like a hanging in the morning to focus a man's thoughts."
…I was dead wrong about the surge and thought it would be a disaster. Senator John McCain led when many of us were ready to quit. Yet we march on as if nothing has changed, wedded to an old plan, and that too is a long way from the Democratic Party.
I can no longer justify what this party has done and can't dismiss the treatment of women and working people as just part of the new kind of politics. It's wrong and someone has to say that.

She also points out that attempts to portray McCain as identical to Bush are bogus, and that McCain is the only candidate who has "worked in a bipartisan way on big challenges."

It's contemptible for the likes of Colin Powell and Scott McClellan to switch opportunistically to what appears to be the winning team. But to switch to the underdog on the basis of principle takes character. The media isn't going to commend her for it, but Button's integrity is still appreciated.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know they really don't give a shit about working people, blacks, chicanos, or "Main Street".

The Republicans are in Wall Street's pockets, as loose change.

The Democrats are in Wall Street's bank.

http://www.businessandmedia.org/article ... 14947.aspx
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:It doesn't take a rocket scientist...

I know you're angry, Tom...but no need for blasphemies.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Btw, Bri...
BSmack wrote: You are wrong about Obama. As you will find out over the next 8 years.
Over confidence can be a real bitch, my friend.

You remember after Gore and Kerry lost how disappointed, frustrated, and seethingly angry you and your ilk were?

I do. :lol:

And what if that happens again?

For myself, I'll be breaking out the popcorn.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey wrote:
baRACK that.

Note: Next week we will be instituting a new paradigm for expressing extreme agreement with another poster's take.
Starting Wednesday November 5, please cease using the term RACK and substitute baRACK.

Thank you
You've got to be gay.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

trev with a knee to the groin! :lol:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:
Mikey wrote:
baRACK that.

Note: Next week we will be instituting a new paradigm for expressing extreme agreement with another poster's take.
Starting Wednesday November 5, please cease using the term RACK and substitute baRACK.

Thank you
You've got to be gay.
I guess you wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you on one of those sagging dried out navel flopping sacks that you seem to recall being breasts in some distant vodka clouded past.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ yep, definitely a peter-puffer
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MY ASSHOLE IS VIOLATED NIGHTLY
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK Tom, and Smackie.

The rest of you can go EAD.

Except you trev. Some hot lesbian action would be cool in your case.

Btw, I helped engineer getting this thread off the tracks about the "liberal media."

muuuuhaaaaa ... yessssss

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote: And she's also not even remotely qualified to be President of the United States.
Neither is Obama, so what's your point?
Image.
faggot
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

This is a fun read, but it is still down to what we all believe in and who we vote for. I just love that everyone I talk to wants to vote this election. In our office, we had two people leave at noon to vote early...and they could not get in the parking lot at all, and came back after waiting an hour on the street with a backup on a major street of people in cars sitting on the street waiting to get to the early voting place. I don't care who you are or who you want to vote for...that is cool!

My husband of 25 years and I still argue every chance we get when we can see each other during the week working (we spend weekends away with none of this shit, so that's how marriage is fun long term), and came up with the same opinion even though we seem to disagree on a lot about politics, and that is...it really is the same old stuff every time. It's just that Obama's same old stuff is old enough that most folks don't remember it and he has a cool new face on it, so everyone loves it. It sounds new and fresh, old ideas...new fresh and cool face, and ideas that most of us haven't seen fail horribly in our lifetime, so we get a chance to see them fail again in a new and fresh environment. McCain's ideas are more like the guy that tried and didn't get it done completely because he was just a Senator, good ideas but he's an old guy with a record related to the party of our present lackluster pres so his ideas really need to go down in flames...because they simply are not old enough.

Obama is a new face with retro ideas. I love retro when it is music or fashion, but not that happy when we as a country go retro on how this country works, unlesss it is the REAL retro, like back to the functional geniouses that started this country instead of chosen stages in between. Plus, McCain is too close to failed ideas to be taken seriously even if his plan or ideas are the best we would ever hear, because we wouldn't listen. And we haven't.

Silly example, but case in point. 30 years ago, I wore 'bell bottom' jeans. For years in between, it was all skinny. Then a few years ago, they came back as the 'flare'. Same idea, new spin. I realize that is a superficial example, but that is how I view Obama, and I seriously hope I am wrong on this.

Part of my work is researching and teaching how ideas come and go through history with ideas and icons. Obama is an icon right now in that sense, and I just hope he is up to the job when he gets elected to lead this country. His proven record is all resume stuffers, and not so much really doing anything to lead like a President needs to lead. All of his work has been on committee or with a group. Have you ever wondered why there are so many arrows going to Palin? She has been the person in charge of things, the only one one the two tickets, so there is plenty of feedback for where the buck stops. Obama has never been in a position where the buck stopped there aside from his campaign. And he has done that well, incredibly well.

I just hope he manages his presidency and his oversight for this country as well as he has done his campaign. He does that, I'm happy with it.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I will never not vote absentee ever again. Learned my lesson in 04, the only time I ever filed into a fucking polling place.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

RACK Ang.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RadioFan wrote:RACK Ang.
Why?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Because she doesn't post enough, for starters. Ease off, champ.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Tom In VA wrote:No I mean like Obama belonging to a church and having as a spiritual mentor a pastor who is one degree shy of being a black separatist whacko...
McWacko picked a running mate who is literally sleeping with a seperationist, and has a pastor who hunts witches.

Your feeble thoughts?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

2nd the RACK for Ang....
RadioFan wrote:Because she doesn't post enough, for starters.
Yep.

And Screwed is just jealous because Ang in one post wrote something more interesting, meaningful, and insightful than the sum total of his entire shit message boarding career.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:What is it that major print media is failing to investigate, where Obama's background is concerned?
A. His connection to domestic terrorists.

B. His connection to Palestinian terrorists

C. The source of 222 million dollars in anonymous campaign contributions.

That will do for a start.
All asked and Glossed over ad infinitum. Enjoy the next 8 years of tyrannical government.
FTFY
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Kierland wrote: Your feeble thoughts?
Don't have any of those. Sorry dude. I've already delivered several epic takes in this thread, I'm going to spread the wealth around to other threads now.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Tom In VA wrote:I'm going to spread the wealth around to other threads now.
Thanks Barack.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Interesting point.

If McCain mentioned a desire and plan to bankrupt an entire industry - would we have heard about it ?

We haven't heard this gem, up until now.

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/hi ... l-industry
Let me sort of describe my overall policy.

What I've said is that we would put a cap and trade system in place that is as aggressive, if not more aggressive, than anybody else's out there.

I was the first to call for a 100% auction on the cap and trade system, which means that every unit of carbon or greenhouse gases emitted would be charged to the polluter. That will create a market in which whatever technologies are out there that are being presented, whatever power plants that are being built, that they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year.

So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted.

That will also generate billions of dollars that we can invest in solar, wind, biodiesel and other alternative energy approaches.

The only thing I've said with respect to coal, I haven't been some coal booster. What I have said is that for us to take coal off the table as a (sic) ideological matter as opposed to saying if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it.

So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can.

It's just that it will bankrupt them.
I'm curious as to why. Is it because it wouldn't sell papers or ads ?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Tom In VA wrote:
Kierland wrote: Your feeble thoughts?
Don't have any of those. Sorry dude. I've already delivered several epic takes in this thread, I'm going to spread the wealth around to other threads now.
Nice dodge considering you've posted again in this thread.

Why are you such a pussy?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Thing is, though...Biden was much more of a known quantity. Palin was not well-known. She was the "better story".

The McCain campaign chose a running mate who sort of took over their headlines. This, IMO, kind of sabotaged their campaign, because it began to be defined by Palin, not by McCain.

The Obama campaign did not suffer the same issue, because Biden kept a low profile. The followers of Obama were not inspired by Biden, their focus was Barack. The McCain campaign allowed the pres candidate to take a back seat.

If the media accentuated this, that's something that the McCain campaign should have reacted to by reeling her in...they didn't because she was the only sign of dynamism coming from that campaign.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
RadioFan wrote:RACK Ang.
Why?
I hardly ever agree with Ang. But she has a razor wit and is just damn good people. And if I ever make it out to Tulsa, I'm buying her a beer.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

The thing is, you're just bitter.

mvscal, and a brief history.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

BSmack wrote:I hardly ever agree with Ang. But she has a razor wit and is just damn good people. And if I ever make it out to Tulsa, I'm buying her a beer.
Agree, 100%. Ang is straight up one of the better people on or off this board.

Consider that a couple of beers Ang.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Believe it or not, bitterness is not required to understand that On...igger is a despicable piece of shit who was spawned by a despicable piece of shit, associates with despicable pieces of shit, married a despicable piece of shit and inspired despicable pieces of shit to vote for him.

These are just simple and undeniable observations of the low character of everyone around him. I'm not worried. You'll understand soon enough.
You just called 62 million of your fellow Americans "despicable pieces of shit" and you're not bitter?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: I hardly ever agree with Ang. But she has a razor wit and is just damn good people. And if I ever make it out to Tulsa, I'm buying her a beer.
Ang reminds me of my eldest sister, who coincidentally or not, also lives in Tulsa.

So if you sometimes see me referring to her as "Sis", you'll know why.

And she still doesn't post damn near enough. Now that hoops season is upon us, I'm sure she'll show up occasionally in the CBB forum to opine about her beloved 'pokes.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mvscal isn't bitter in the least.

He's just feeling a bit intimidated.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

mvscal wrote:I understood many years ago that at least 95% of humanity is utterly worthless in every respect,
Which especially includes you mv, *99%. A troll as hateful and racist and bitter as you, whether or not it IS a troll, is nearly worthless in every capacity.

Get over yourself, eat some hot lead and have a nice day.

*i have to allow for at least 1% in your favor for being occasionaly funny.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

RAAAACK Mvscal.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RAAAAAACK RJ suckling mv's smoothly shaven nutsack.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RJ wrote:RAAAACK Mvscal.
Q: What's the difference between Al Davis and John McCain?

A: One is a batshit crazy old man with a propensity saying stupid things and for making horrible personnel decisions and the other is the owner of the Oakland Raiders.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well that was an interesting deflection mv. We weren't discussing specific race issues, just your blanket assessment of 95% of humanity being worthless.

I know, I know, you call it being dispassionate. Just an observation. A lovely use of invisible robes to attempt to cover the ugly truth underneath. But hey, two can play at that game. My opinions of you are honest and not biased in any way.

Observations just the way you like them.

At any rate dude, what you call "handwringing" and "sanctimony" is in actuality, common compassion. You should try it sometime.

By the way, I don't have any animosity for you either. I've said it before, I'll repeat it again. You're clever and humorous. However, you uttlerly lack any capacity for anything remotely resembling a positive thought. I could be wrong about that, I just haven't seen it here.

Link?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:Who says I'm hateful?
Followed almost immediately thereafter by . . .
mvscal wrote:N...iggers are pieces of shit.
In a discussion that had nothing to do about race, mind you. Allrighty, then.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Totally out of context Terry.

mvscal is simply conveying his opinion that people who .... fit this description...

What some portray as "authentic black culture" is actually a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture. Such a dysfunctional white culture Sowell maintains, in turn derived from the ‘Cracker culture’ of certain regions in Britain, mainly the harsh English borderlands, origin of many 'cracker' migrants. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, including an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.

Sowell also provides figures to support his argument that there was a far bigger divide between the cracker/redneck culture of the Southern and Applachian regions and the culture of more northerly Americans, than between whites and blacks. E.g. Northern blacks tried to stop redneck blacks coming up from the South, and the same happened between northern whites and redneck whites. This thesis is the title essay of Sowell's book Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

What mvscal hates, is an attitude. Not a race.

The term he uses, unfortunately, is misguided as it draws attention away from what he is saying.

Keep your eye on the ball here ....

Sowell also provides figures to support his argument that there was a far bigger divide between the cracker/redneck culture of the Southern and Applachian regions and the culture of more northerly Americans, than between whites and blacks. E.g. Northern blacks tried to stop redneck blacks coming up from the South, and the same happened between northern whites and redneck whites. This thesis is the title essay of Sowell's book Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

Did you catch that ? It's about "Cracker" menatality ... which could easily be used as opposed to "N---er" mentality that mvscal is vocalising disdain for. Not a race of people.

Race wise, he said it, he holds 95% of the human race in contempt. "I'm not prejudice, I hate everyone equally".