and yet another question !

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

and yet another question !

Post by Wolfman »

Good thing I'm not asking Joe (get the squirrels off of me) Biden because he'd tell me to fuck off.
If Barry O or S (depending on what name he will use) thinks that the US Constitution is flawed---how will he be able to place his hand on a Bible and swear to uphold it ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: and yet another question !

Post by Mikey »

And yet another answer.

You're a fucking idiot.

27 Amendments out front should have been at least a clue.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Post by battery chucka' one »

Wolfman wrote:Good thing I'm not asking Joe (get the squirrels off of me) Biden because he'd tell me to fuck off.
If Barry O or S (depending on what name he will use) thinks that the US Constitution is flawed---how will he be able to place his hand on a Bible and swear to uphold it ??
It's alright, Wolf. The Christianity thing is just window dressing. He might as well be placing his hand on a JC Penney catalog. Probably means about the same to him.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Another reason not to vote for Obama...

If he "brings the troops home", all those gang members serving in the military will be released on America's streets!

May God guide the good American people to vote for McCain.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:Good thing I'm not asking Joe (get the squirrels off of me) Biden because he'd tell me to fuck off.
Then I'll ask the same of you. How would McSame uphold the US Constitution if he doesn't think that those who are of the homosexual or lesbian sexual persuasion don't deserve the same rights & privileges as everyone else (as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment)?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

If God is the only flawless being in the universe, how could anybody that believes in the bible logically think that a man made creation, like the Constitution, is flawless?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Wolfman wrote: If Barry O or S (depending on what name he will use) thinks that the US Constitution is flawed---how will he be able to place his hand on a Bible and swear to uphold it ??
No president has taken either the bible, or the constitution the least bit seriously since Calvin Coolidge
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Joe (get the squirrels off of me) Biden
Mind telling me what that is in reference to?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

PSUFAN wrote:

squirrels...ACORN...Wolftard...

You just had to ask, didn't you?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:
Carter had his killer rabbit. Apparently Biden has killer squirrels.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:
If he "brings the troops home", all those gang members serving in the military will be released on America's streets!

just makes it all the easier to pull off a military coup
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote:
Martyred wrote:

just makes it all the easier to pull off a military coup
Federal troops pointing guns at the heads of private American citizens?

Buddy, I've always hoped for a Soviet America, but this is all so...so...sudden...

Remember when you were a kid and the only thing you wanted on Christmas was Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots...and you opened up exactly that gift on the 25th?

Yeah...that's me right now. Make me ~choke~ proud ~sob~ boys...make me proud...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Close Marty, close.

http://www.homelandsecurity.org/journal ... ilcock.htm
The Myth of Posse Comitatus
Major Craig T. Trebilcock, U.S. Army Reserve

October 2000

While the act appears to prohibit active participation in law enforcement by the military, the reality in application has become quite different. The act is a statutory creation, not a constitutional prohibition. Accordingly, the act can and has been repeatedly circumvented by subsequent legislation. Since 1980, Congress and the president have significantly eroded the prohibitions of the act in order to meet a variety of law enforcement challenges.

To that end ... I guess for any "November Surprises" anyone has planned.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/09/24/army/
Several bloggers today have pointed to this obviously disturbing article from Army Times, which announces that "beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the [1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry Division] will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North" -- "the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities." The article details:

They'll learn new skills, use some of the ones they acquired in the war zone and more than likely will not be shot at while doing any of it.

They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack. . . .

The 1st BCT's soldiers also will learn how to use "the first ever nonlethal package that the Army has fielded," 1st BCT commander Col. Roger Cloutier said, referring to crowd and traffic control equipment and nonlethal weapons designed to subdue unruly or dangerous individuals without killing them.

"It's a new modular package of nonlethal capabilities that they're fielding. They've been using pieces of it in Iraq, but this is the first time that these modules were consolidated and this package fielded, and because of this mission we’re undertaking we were the first to get it."

The package includes equipment to stand up a hasty road block; spike strips for slowing, stopping or controlling traffic; shields and batons; and, beanbag bullets.

"I was the first guy in the brigade to get Tasered," said Cloutier, describing the experience as "your worst muscle cramp ever -- times 10 throughout your whole body". . . .

The brigade will not change its name, but the force will be known for the next year as a CBRNE Consequence Management Response Force, or CCMRF (pronounced "sea-smurf").
So, it's not Christmas yet, but ..... hang on ...