Please pay attention to Me

Re: I have decided to endorse

Post by Jerkovich »

use your brain, vote McSame
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

what the goddamn hell good is a vote. you'd do better for your community by giving to charities, volunteering. who gives a FLYING FUCK who you endorse.

i endorse my fucking dick
"i sky scrape the heavens"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote: McCain was selected by the media as the Republican candidate. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/25/opinion/25fri2.html
88, with all due respect... using a NY Times op-ed from January 25th, 2008 as evidence that the media selected the GOP candidate is whack.

The media don't select the candidates, primary elections do. Did you vote in your States' primary?

I did, and I voted for Huckabee. I love the Times comment about how his "policies" suck, but that don't go on to define a one of them. Instead, he's left "disqualified" because of religious beliefs.

Shocker that, coming from the bastion of the most liberal left leaning fishwrap in the whole damn country.

So it's between McCain and Obama. What a choice. Seriously. What a choice.

McCain sucks. Obama sucks.
I've no doubt that just about every nay-saying political pundit in the history of this nation has said the same thing two weeks before election, yet somehow we've survived, and will again.
barack is GOD
Crack Whore

Post by barack is GOD »

John McCain is the Devil!
Sarah Palin is his mistress in Hell!

Barack is GOD!

Kneel before GOD!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:McCain was selected by the media as the Republican candidate. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/25/opinion/25fri2.html Bummer.
The New York Times? Republican activists were swayed by the New York Times? THAT New York Times?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What got McCain nominated was the stupid Republican winner take all primary policy that gives candidates an undue amount of momentum for winning early primaries. If they're going to have that kind of a system, they should have a one day national primary in March and be done with it. Instead, they effectively alienated their base during the primary process and now have nobody to blame but themselves for the shitty candidate and campaign they got out of the deal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: The New York Times? Republican activists were swayed by the New York Times? THAT New York Times?
Be nice. I tried to cover that... but yeah.

The first time a Republican gives a shit what the NY Times has to opine about will be when you start subscribing to the Wall Street Journal.

What got McCain nominated was the stupid Republican winner take all primary policy that gives candidates an undue amount of momentum for winning early primaries. If they're going to have that kind of a system, they should have a one day national primary in March and be done with it. Instead, they effectively alienated their base during the primary process and now have nobody to blame but themselves for the shitty candidate and campaign they got out of the deal.
umm, err... yeah.

Go fuck yourself and God love you... you've been waiting 8 long years for this.

Saw today on the Ellen show that Obama is quite sure he's a better dancer than McCain.

golf claps in advance, my friend.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

2/5/08 is clearly a day that shall live in infamy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

3/8/08 - Guam
Is that the 57th state B.O. was talkin' about?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

who gives a fuck?
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

if huckabee was the selection he would have beaten obama, nice job republicans
"i sky scrape the heavens"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Saw today on the Ellen show

Your thoughts, smackaholic?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Saw today on the Ellen show

Your thoughts, smackaholic?
Wifey watches it, I was just passing thru the room, I swear. Besides, CNN did a report on it as well.

Plausible deniability.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Instead, they effectively alienated their base during the primary process and now have nobody to blame but themselves for the shitty candidate and campaign they got out of the deal.
Glass houses much, douchebag?

Winner take all is far superior to the back room jug fuck the Dims use. The fight is much quicker and far less destructive to party unity. It's just that McCoot is the shit candidate who emerged from the slate of other shit candidates.
The GOP could have stood for a long drawn out primary process. All those states Obama had to campaign in during March, April, May and June have massive ground organizations that are poised to kick ass. Meanwhile, McCain sat idle while waiting until August with almost zero in the way of media attention. But hey, far be it from me to complain too loudly about the GOP shooting itself in the foot. If you guys don't want to change, then I'll concede the argument. ;)
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:All those states Obama had to campaign in during March, April, May and June have massive ground organizations that are poised to kick ass.
Oh, I see. And when do they plan on starting this "ass kicking"? Time's a wastin'.
Oh this is just precious. You're going "black knight" on us now? 'Tis just a flesh wound?

(l-r) logic-mvscal

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

your talking points pages must be stuck together with jizz by now, Monica
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:The race is a statistical dead heat. You call that an "ass kicking"?
Clinging to your guns and cyanide to the bitter end eh? Too bad for you that your version of the Fuehrerbunker doesn't come equipped with it's own Eva Braun.

Here's some ice cold reality that will fuck with your delusions.
Pres '08
Oct 23 Gallup
Obama (D) 51%, McCain (R) 45%

Pres '08
Oct 23 Hotline/Diageo
Obama (D) 48%, McCain (R) 43%

Pres '08
Oct 23 Univ. of WI
Obama (D) 52%, McCain (R) 43%

Pres '08
Oct 23 Rasmussen
Obama (D) 52%, McCain (R) 45%

Pres '08
Oct 23 Res. 2000
Obama (D) 51%, McCain (R) 41%

Pres '08
Oct 23 Zogby
Obama (D) 52%, McCain (R) 40%

Pres '08
Oct 22 IBD/TIPP
Obama (D) 46%, McCain (R) 42%

Pres '08
Oct 22 ABC/WaPo
Obama (D) 54%, McCain (R) 43%

Pres '08
Oct 22 AP/GfK
Obama (D) 44%, McCain (R) 43%

Pres '08
Oct 22 Fox News
Obama (D) 49%, McCain (R) 40%
Some "dead heat" you've got there.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88, yer a moron. That's the short simple take.

Someone take a crack at exlpaining why being shot down and captured (i.e., total failure), and then tortured and humiliated for several years...somehow makes one an "expert" on military affairs? Somehow developes character? Leadership?

Clearly, McBush's behavior on being released by his benificent captors (and why shouldn't the Viet Namese have executed him? We would have--if someone had attempted to attack, say, Oklahoma City with a jet fighter bomber) has been a clear and steady record of weasel-like opportunism and outright corruption. His choice of Brood Mare is a historically shameful move, and doing so while suggesting to "shake up the Old Boys network" is astonishing. McBush is the Old Boy network. He suggests that 'Bama will initiate an "international crisis".... He and his fellow deregulating war-mongers ARE the international crisis. This bizarre Orwellian inversion of reality --learned from Lee Atwater/Rove--will apparently go on right up until 11/5 when the GOP once again attempts to steal the election.

Not this time!

WW
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:88, yer a moron. That's the short simple take.

Someone take a crack at exlpaining why being shot down and captured (i.e., total failure), and then tortured and humiliated for several years...somehow makes one an "expert" on military affairs? Somehow developes character? Leadership?

Clearly, McBush's behavior on being released by his benificent captors (and why shouldn't the Viet Namese have executed him? We would have--if someone had attempted to attack, say, Oklahoma City with a jet fighter bomber) has been a clear and steady record of weasel-like opportunism and outright corruption. His choice of Brood Mare is a historically shameful move, and doing so while suggesting to "shake up the Old Boys network" is astonishing. McBush is the Old Boy network. He suggests that 'Bama will initiate an "international crisis".... He and his fellow deregulating war-mongers ARE the international crisis. This bizarre Orwellian inversion of reality --learned from Lee Atwater/Rove--will apparently go on right up until 10/4 when the GOP once again attempts to steal the election.

Not this time!

WW
:lol:

Good one dude. One of the best reads yet.

Seriously read this shit and imagine

"Dethpicable"

ROCK ON LTS

Life wouldn't be the same without you.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Someone take a crack at exlpaining why being shot down and captured (i.e., total failure), and then tortured and humiliated for several years...somehow makes one an "expert" on military affairs?
You forgot that this dad was an Admiral.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

He forgot a lot more than that but don't ruin the fun Mikey, jeeeez.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:He forgot a lot more than that but don't ruin the fun Mikey, jeeeez.
Sorry, I guess I lost my sense of humor when I passed middle age.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:McBush is the Old Boy network. He suggests that 'Bama will initiate an "international crisis"....
That was McBiden, you blithering idiot.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:

Someone take a crack at exlpaining why being shot down and captured (i.e., total failure), and then tortured and humiliated for several years...somehow makes one an "expert" on military affairs?
You forgot that this dad was an Admiral.
I thought his dad was a TV repairman? He has a totally awesome set of tools.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote: And the election is in November, not October. Make sure you Wakey Wakey very early on November 5, 2008 and cast your vote for Obama.
Actually, the election is in October to someone who has probably voted absentee at least 7 times by now and will vote at least 7 more times between now and November 4th.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:(and why shouldn't the Viet Namese have executed him? We would have--if someone had attempted to attack, say, Oklahoma City with a jet fighter bomber)
Odd that we haven't executed any of the hundreds of terrorists we have in custody. One can only assume you are completely full of shit as usual.
Okay, Spoor, (aka, ''mscval" "Cuda" Diogenes"), consider that the hundreds of "terrorists" we have in custody are being held without any legal recourse. No evidence of their supposed crimes has been presented. If they were caught in the U.S. actually attempting to destroy buildings, etc. (like McBush was in Hanoi), then of course they should be executed. As it was they were captured in a distant land that WE were invading! McBush was invading Viet Nam. Had Viet Nam attacked America? Had Viet Nam ever attacked anyone?

As usual, you provide a whack-a-mole fake argument that is as hollow as it is short and simplistic.

My bad on the election date. The fact of GOP fraud is however dead on. The record is harrowing when it comes to outright fraud by the GOP. As for the so-called ACORN scandal, it seems that only five "fake" voters' names were turned over by the GOP operatives.
Before God was, I am
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

BSmack wrote:
88 wrote:McCain was selected by the media as the Republican candidate. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/25/opinion/25fri2.html Bummer.
The New York Times? Republican activists were swayed by the New York Times? THAT New York Times?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I tend to agree with this point in that its a shame that Iowa and New Hampshire, and the other early states get to decide so much. By the time the primaries got to Texas, the GOP race was over.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.