It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

General Peters
All-American Kid

Biden guarantees international crisis if OCommie is elected

Post by General Peters »

:lol: :lol:

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/ ... in-reacts/

“Mark my words: It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy,” Biden told the crowd. “The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Watch, we’re going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

To quote Suzy Kolber, "THANKS, JOE!"

No SHYTE there's going to be a crisis. Our enemies are zeroing in on this clueless, niave fukktard. Great call by Biden.

There is nobody less qualified and less prepared to handle a huge crises than Obama.

mcCain's fukken response:

“The next President won’t have time to get used to the office,” McCain said. “We face many challenges here at home, and many enemies abroad in this dangerous world. If Senator Obama is elected, Senator Biden said, we will have an international crisis to test America’s new president. We don’t want a president who invites testing from the world at a time when our economy is in crisis and Americans are already fighting in two wars.”

“What is more troubling is that Senator Biden told their campaign donors that when that crisis hits, they would have to stand with them because it wouldn’t be apparent that Senator Obama would have the right response,” McCain added.

“Forget apparent,” he continued. “Senator Obama won’t have the right response, and we know that because we’ve seen the wrong response from him over and over during this campaign. He opposed the surge strategy that is bringing us victory in Iraq and will bring us victory in Afghanistan.”
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Biden guarantees international crisis if OCommie is elected

Post by Cuda »

Be patient, G-Pete. B-Monica & Terry in Crapchester are still waiting to get their talking points, so you may not get a response right away
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

One does not require talking points to ignore a G-Pete post.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well frankly, he's just stating the obvious. What President hasn't faced some crisis ?

Bill Clinton got greeted into office with the first WTC bombing.
Bush, with it's final destruction.

I expect something to come. Now I'm not sure if it will be forgeign terrorists or domestic terrorists, or something with Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, Iran, - Iraq even. But something is going to happen.

Always does.

If Obama does his job and upholds his oath. He will have my full trust and support.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:Well frankly, he's just stating the obvious. What President hasn't faced some crisis ?

Bill Clinton got greeted into office with the first WTC bombing.

I expect something to come. Now I'm not sure if it will be forgeign terrorists or domestic terrorists, or something with Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, Iran, - Iraq even. But something is going to happen.

Always does.
Think "James Earl Ray".
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

General Peters wrote: To quote Suzy Kolber, "THANKS, JOE!"

No SHYTE there's going to be a crisis. Our enemies are zeroing in on this clueless, niave fukktard. Great call by Biden.

There is nobody less qualified and less prepared to handle a huge crises than Obama”
Aside from the obvious truth of Bidens' deranged diatribe....Obama is the harbinger of the fall of America....

Why don't we just spread our collective Capitalist-Yankee pig-dog legs and just accept the inevitable....

After about 1 year,any of my fellow Americans worth their salt will be screaming for for his impeachment....

If the fool pulls out the win....

LATE
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well the last "first" was killed. JFK the first Irish Catholic was killed.

The secret service, security, technology, and awareness of these things are leaps and bounds beyond even when Reagan was shot.

Those Secret Service is a pretty squared away bunch. Expect it triple times for Obama.

Sam,

If that happens, expect an inside power to slam the living fuck out of any internal warring factions that might seek to capitalize on the event and temporary instability it will cause.

Think New Orleans, after the flood, times ten.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Hmmmm....

Seems like lots of folks are all for "Democracy" until the vote goes against them.

Real Patriots there. Sad.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:We're so damned divided these days, it's unreal. Never seen so much enmity betwixt party members.
But, but... I'm a uniter! Not a divider!

sin

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote:Hmmmm....

Seems like lots of folks are all for "Democracy" until the vote goes against them.

Real Patriots there. Sad.
Imagine that!

-sin

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote: I've been inside the security envelope several times

Maybe next time, they'll politely inform you it's called the "security bubble," or being "inside the bubble."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:The secret service, security, technology, and awareness of these things are leaps and bounds beyond even when Reagan was shot.
I've been inside the security envelope several times, and it is amazing. RACK those guys.
Back in my days as a foot messenger, I made a delivery to a building that was hosting then Vice President Quayle. To my great surprise, I was allowed unfettered access to not only the building, but the very office that Quayle was to be speaking at and the stairwells of the building. No SS guys to be found anywhere. No ID checks, no searches no patdowns and no metal detectors. Of course this was before Gulf War I, much less the WTC bombing or Oklahoma City bombing. I miss the old America.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jsc810 wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:The secret service, security, technology, and awareness of these things are leaps and bounds beyond even when Reagan was shot.
I've been inside the security envelope several times, and it is amazing. RACK those guys.

My guess is the nut case who wants to take out Obama isn't going to try the old-fashioned way of taking out a president. Figure lots of collatoral damage if something like that is attempted. I hope it never happens.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

nobody is going to assasinate Onogga. Only the left does that sort of shit and Onogga is a lefty.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Tom In VA wrote:Bill Clinton got greeted into office with the first WTC bombing.
If Clinton would have acted appropriately upon receiving his greeting, W would have never got his.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:I miss the old America.
Word, but I think I miss the youth I had back then more.

Young folks today seem to be doing okay.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:So Democrats are blameless in this partisan divide. Is that what you're trying to say? They tried to reach across the aisle and were rebuffed? Is that it?
Tip O'Niell should have buried Reagan when he had the chance.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, McBush says that "supporting the Surge" somehow constitutes...what? "Victory"? How deep does this dementia go?
Attacking and attempting to occupy Iraq IS the international crisis! And this is why the international community supports 'Bama by a margin of 4-1. Everyone wants the Chimp and his (unelected) crime consortium to be remanded to the septic tank of history immediately. What's your problem? :?:
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:And this is why the international community supports 'Bama by a margin of 4-1.
Bullshit. Most of the international community are Big 10 honks, and totally back the Nittany Lions.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If the international community were indeed to become SECBSH, then I'd advocate unloading our nuclear arsenal without hesitation.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Don't you mean nittaly lions?

sin,

BO
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Biden simply suggests that the next POTUS will be tested in the first six months of his term & McSame calls that inviting an attack? WTF does he call the statement "Bring 'em on?"

Tom;
While it's nice that the Secret Service has new toys & technology, they only help the protectee if they are employed.

Sincerely,
the bubble top left behind @ Love Field
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Think "James Earl Ray".
That is my biggest fear. It's almost inevitable and, if and when it happens, we are going to come apart at the seams. It'll be hell on earth and the perfect opportunity for an outside power to take advantage.
You mean something along this line or a bit more involved ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SRDvY_anJdc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SRDvY_anJdc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?