"Keys, woman!"
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: Season over.

Post by .m2 »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:Sincerely,
Sept. 20

No shit.

Auburn would lose to Stanfurd by 3 TD's... yet will still be ranked in the Top 25 along with all the other OVERRATED SEC teams.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
F*ck off whore....get yer own gig!

I got kids to feed!
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

.m2 wrote:
Sept. 20

No shit.

Auburn would lose to Stanfurd by 3 TD's... yet will still be ranked in the Top 25 along with all the other OVERRATED SEC teams.
I know you're contractually obligated to hate them, but Stanford is actually a halfway decent team this year. That was a nice win today against a UofA team that had obviously bought into their own hype. Harbaugh definitely has them going in the right direction. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave your boys a run for their money. Where is the Cal/Stanford game this year anyway? I'm too lazy to look it up...
"Keys, woman!"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Dont worry Willie, Im sure you'll be swinging from the nuts of a conference rival and chanting "SEC SEC" like all the other brainless twits supporting loser programs in that region of the country.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I cheer for USC and usually against the rest of the conference.

You need to seek help with your gay obsession, they may help you out of that closet youre in but at least youll get the help you desperately need
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Auburn deserved that loss for the way they did Franklin, firing a guy with a damn good track-record halfway into his first year is just ridiculous. After that Al Davis-bullshit who does Tuberville think he is going to get?
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
.m2 wrote:
Sept. 20

No shit.

I know you're contractually obligated to hate them, but Stanford is actually a halfway decent team this year. That was a nice win today against a UofA team that had obviously bought into their own hype. Harbaugh definitely has them going in the right direction. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave your boys a run for their money. Where is the Cal/Stanford game this year anyway? I'm too lazy to look it up...

I'm not really worried about 'Furd.

The game's at Memorial.

The Stanfurd announcers do have a sense of humor... though.

I was listening to the Stanford/Arizona game on the radio, and noted the time when the Arizona offense was called for a false start penalty. One of the announcers wryly remarked that it was due to the "stadium noise". It's nice that they have a sense of humor about their fan base.

I was picturing them in the booth sipping from a flask of booze like Bob Uecker in Major League.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

SoCalTrjn wrote:You need to seek help with your gay obsession, they may help you out of that closet youre in but at least youll get the help you desperately need
Says the guy with a dead guy painted up in his avatar whose greatest on film accomplishment way playing a gay cowboy.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

The Allbarn players simply aren't "bright" enough to run Franklin's offense... and he became frustrated.

Hand off and run... they can handle.

He should have stayed at Troy.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sudden Sam wrote:Yeah Troy's players are brighter than Auburn's. You're an idiot. I went to Troy State!
FTFY
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Yeah,Troy's players are brighter than Auburn's. You're an idiot. I went to Troy!
Well, now that you put it that way. The students may not be "brighter".... but, the football players probably are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/29/sport ... uburn.html

“It’s an academic issue,’’ Tuberville said
In some cases, the courses in sociology and criminology involved no class time and little work.

Nice "school" they have there for the football players. Not that it's probably any different at any other SEC school (Vanderbilt withstanding )