Mad Town Fred

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Mad Town Fred

Post by L45B »

88 wrote:I recall a night game up there in 2003 when Ohio State took a loss during an 11 win season. Nope. Nothing good happens up there at night.
Myself and possibly more than one other poster in here was at that game in '03. Terrential downpour that year, freaking horrible. But tOSU had absolutely zero running game that season and damn near went undefeated. Sky almost got in a fight with BadgerFan over a slice of cheese before the game that year. I have a good feeling about this one, especially for the fact that Beanie will be back and Pryor will give Bucky something else to worry about in the backfield.

Haven't heard from Madtown in years. Dude was a regular on here. Seems like he went AWOL about the same time Iowa took over Big Ten supremacy in '02/03.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I always liked Madtown Fred...but I think he stepped away for good some time back.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

someone check the :rts: