Superlative effort

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Superlative effort

Post by Felix »

by the Americans to wrest The Cup from the greasy paws of those stinkin Euros.....who would have thought our fortunes lay in the hands of a guy named after the sidekick of a cartoon character that steals pik-a-nik baskets

big RACKs to Paul Azinger for stepping up to the plate and telling the PGA tour he wanted to do it his own way (ala Herb Brooks)....

out-fuckin-standing
get out, get out while there's still time
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Superlative effort

Post by King Crimson »

Watching Kim destroy Sergio was a true pleasure. Kim makes 5 birdies and a conceded eagle in 13 holes.

i'm not a hater when it comes to Serge, but he's not finished the deal enough to deserve a little abuse...when it comes to the Ryder Cup.

nice to see Phil suck some more and then get a ton of network face time in the celebration?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

King Crimson wrote:
nice to see Phil suck some more and then get a ton of network face time in the celebration?

you can just feel the phoniness roll off everything he says

"the kids of today are the future of golf" (uh, no shit really?)

now get lost you little fucker, I don't do autographs
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

King Crimson wrote:Watching Kim destroy Sergio was a true pleasure. Kim makes 5 birdies and a conceded eagle in 13 holes.

i'm not a hater when it comes to Serge, but he's not finished the deal enough to deserve a little abuse...when it comes to the Ryder Cup.
He's not been great in singles, but he's won 15 of 20 possible points coming into this year.
RYDER CUP EXPERIENCEYears played: 1999, 2002, 04, 06
Overall Record: Played 20, Won 14, Lost 4, Halved 2: Points 15
Singles: Played 4, Won 1, Lost 3, Halved 0
Foursomes: Played 8, Won 8, Lost 0, Halved 0
Fourballs: Played 8, Won 5, Lost 1, Halved 2

Despite his relative youth Sergio Garcia is a Ryder Cup veteran, able to boast one of the finest records on The European Team. Over the course of four Ryder Cups, the 28 year old has collected 15 points from a possible 20. The Spaniard, a true team player, is a particularly formidable force in the foursomes and fourballs, as witnessed by his feats at The K Club in 2006. Unbeaten on the first two days, Garcia followed his Captain Ian Woosnam into the Ryder Cup record books by becoming only the second European to take maximum points from the foursomes and fourballs. Two years previously at Oakland Hills Country Club, he again linked up with England's Lee Westwood–with whom he had forged such a successful partnership at The Belfry in 2002–to help Europe to a record-breaking 18½-9½ victory.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

King Crimson wrote:i'm not a hater when it comes to Serge
I am. It was awesome watching Kim kick his ass up and down the course. Sergio is a crybaby and a whiner. He bitched one year at the British that his score would have been better had he not gone out in bad conditions. His act on Sunday try to get an unplayable was even better. Fuck that clown!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MuchoBulls wrote:
King Crimson wrote:i'm not a hater when it comes to Serge
I am. It was awesome watching Kim kick his ass up and down the course. Sergio is a crybaby and a whiner. He bitched one year at the British that his score would have been better had he not gone out in bad conditions. His act on Sunday try to get an unplayable was even better. Fuck that clown!
Exactly. Did you catch the hole where he hits it down in the ditch and stands spread eagle saying his stance is impeded by the concrete stairway? Kim comes down and says "That's your normal golf stance?" Sergio says yes and Kim says "You gotta do what you gotta do." and walks off. Fucking cheat! Then the official says his nearest relief is 2" away. Sergio starts complaing because 2" won't get him out of the high shit. Maybe another foot or so and he would have had a much better lie.

If there's one thing I can't stand in golf it is cheating. Slow play...sucks. Bad ettiquitte...sucks. Cheating...get off the fucking course.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

IndyFrisco wrote: stands spread eagle saying his stance is impeded by the concrete stairway? Kim comes down and says "That's your normal golf stance?" Sergio says yes
of course that was his normal stance :doh:

the great thing is that Kim didn't let it faze him and just continued to drop the hammer on poor Sergio
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Fuck the Euros...fucking westwood complaining about Boo and some of his antics...but yet that fucking hopping homo Garcia runs around and fucking screams like his gash is getting plungered and that is ok...

payback is a bitch and the euros didn't handle this well...fuck em...