Bring on the Cowgirls!!!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Bring on the Cowgirls!!!!!

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Neither team can win in each others home and I look for the Packers to continue the trend.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: Bring on the Cowgirls!!!!!

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Should be easier than people are saying. Dallas wins 30-16 in this one. Packers defense gets exposed and Rodgers has his first multi-interception game. The march to 16-0 continues with simplicity.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Rodgers looked sharp against the Cowboys in relief of Favre in the game in Dallas last year although the Cowboys eventually won. I think he continues his solid play up to this point. They need to get more out of Grant than they did last week. Woodson's health might not be that big of an issue after how he played last week...2 interceptions including a pick-6. The Woodson-Owens matchup should be interesting as always. The Packers front should be able to get more pressure on Romo than the Eagles did last week and with it being a night game in Lambeau, the crowd should be jacked up for this one.

Packers 31, Cowboys 24
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Unlike last year, the Boys defense will have film of Rogers and will prepare accordingly. I don't think they will be exposed like they were last week. They will put pressure on Rogers, like they did MCNabb, but the difference will be Rogers falling to the ground like the pansy he is. Can you imagine the boos he will face if the Boys get a win in their crib? That pressure alone has him vomiting all over his shoes throughout the game and tossing desperate picks.

On offense I am not worried. The Boys will put up points, and I'm not sure there's a defense that can stop them. The only way they don't drop 24+ points on an opponent is if they beat themselves with stupid penalties. Unfortunately thats a possibility with this squad. I'm hoping its not this week.

Boys 34
Packers 20
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

If Brandon Jackson AND Ryan Grant can combine for over 100 yards, that would take pressure off of Rodgers. The Packer aren't 1 dimensional and that will help
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

DallasFanatic wrote: but the difference will be Rogers falling to the ground like the pansy he is.

Boys 34
Packers 20

Haven't you been embarrassed enough by Aaron Rodgers and the truth ???

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =3&t=28834

People talk about "Romo" being the best qb in the league..... well, tonight is the night when he hands over the keys to the truth and Aaron Rodgers.

This will be a sad night for Cowboy fans.... everywhere.

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:If Brandon Jackson AND Ryan Grant can combine for over 100 yards, that would take pressure off of Rodgers. The Packer aren't 1 dimensional and that will help

Poor start for Grant with the fumble on his first carry but they hold the 'Boys to 3 points.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

.m2 wrote:
Haven't you been embarrassed enough by Aaron Rodgers and the truth ???

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =3&t=28834

People talk about "Romo" being the best qb in the league..... well, tonight is the night when he hands over the keys to the truth and Aaron Rodgers.

This will be a sad night for Cowboy fans.... everywhere.

the truth
Nice call there, "Truth" ImageImage
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Rodgers and Romo played about even.

The game was won in the trenches.

and Barber had a great game.

Game wasn't as close as the score may indicate.

27-16.

Round 1 to the Cowboys.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Through 3 weeks, you have to put the Cowboys as the top team in the league after posting two very good wins in the last two weeks. Green Bay's ground game is struggling right now and you saw how far apart their running attack is from the Cowboys. I don't think the Packers have anything to feel ashamed about...the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL right now and showed it tonight.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Shoalzie wrote:the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL right now and showed it tonight.
I said that two weeks ago. The Packers SUCK.

And everyone is too chickenshit to give me props for pretty much calling the final score, including mr. truth.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL right now and showed it tonight.
I said that two weeks ago. The Packers SUCK.

And everyone is too chickenshit to give me props for pretty much calling the final score, including mr. truth.

They don't suck but their defense got exposed and either Ryan Grant is hurt or he was just a flash in the pan. Rodgers and his receiving corps is good enough to win that division but the offensive line and ground game is preventing them from being mentioned in the elite category with the three top teams out of the NFC East...referring to the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles.

I still like that Packers defense but I don't think many teams can lineup against that huge Dallas line and deal with the punishing runs of Barber and then get the change of pace with Jones. I'd love to see the Cowboys ground game against the Vikings run defense...that might be one of the few defenses who could keep that ground game in check. In all honesty, I'm still not blown away by Romo but he's got weapons to go to plus that punishing running game to wear down the opposing defense. With these last two wins over the Eagles and Packers...they sit on top of the NFL through 3 weeks.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You mean the Pack has a fumble-prone RB?

Who woulda thunk it?

Serious break from tradition there.

Reminiscent of Ahhhman, I Put It On The Carpet That's Green.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

mvscal wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:either Ryan Grant is hurt or he was just a flash in the pan.
He did miss some practice last week with a bad hamstring. I don't think he's 100%.

I read quotes from McCarthy leading into the game saying he was looking better than last week. I bet he still isn't right though. That's the type of injury that will probably linger...he'll have good weeks and bad weeks with it. He's probably going to have it bothering him until their bye week. He hardly got any of the carries in the second half of the Lions game...most of the touches came from Brandon Jackson and he clearly looked like the better back in that game.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Dinsdale wrote:You mean the Pack has a fumble-prone RB?

Who woulda thunk it?

Serious break from tradition there.

Reminiscent of Ahhhman, I Put It On The Carpet That's Green.

Didn't Dorsey Levens and Edgar Bennett fumble quite a bit as well? You're right...that's definitely been a trademark of their backfield. When the offensive line can't hold their blocks and let guys through and get that first big shot on Grant before he can initiate the contact himself. It's probably going to happen at least once a game where he'll put it on the ground. I honestly don't remember him much from his Notre Dame days...not sure if he's been one that coughs up the ball throughout his playing days.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Who woulda thunk it?
I know, a shocking development to say the least

and the "looked like Dan Fouts reincarnated" luster has worn off of Rogers performance against the hapless Detroit Kittys....but reality has a way of bitch-slapping you when you face a real defense
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:

Who woulda thunk it?

and the "looked like Dan Fouts reincarnated" luster has worn off of Rogers performance against the hapless Detroit Kittys....but reality has a way of bitch-slapping you when you face a real defense
Cowboys won in classic fashion. Run the ball on offense, stop the run on defense. Very impressive win. Rodgers was under a lot of heat. We’ll see how he bounces back at Tampa Bay.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

.m2 wrote:Rodgers and Romo played about even.

The game was won in the trenches.

and Barber had a great game.

Game wasn't as close as the score may indicate.

27-16.

Round 1 to the Cowboys.
Round 2: Tampa
Round 3: Minnesota
Round 4: Chicago
Round 5: Jacksonville
Round 6: Chicago

Trust me mfool, Rodgers will go down like a bitch if he plays a tough defense. His numbers were medicore/poor prior to the Boys playing a prevent defense. Rodgers is what we thought he was....a first year quarterback in the NFL. Lets hold back a bit and see if this kid can grow.
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Felix wrote:

Who woulda thunk it?

Cowboys won in classic fashion. Run the ball on offense, stop the run on defense. Very impressive win. Rodgers was under a lot of heat. We’ll see how he bounces back at Tampa Bay.

Yep, the better team won on Sunday night- no question about it. The real question is will the Packers be able to close that gap by the end of the season? Losing Al Harris for what will probably be the year isn't going to make it any easier.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I'll be honest packerfan, I believe the gap you speak of is pretty darn big. Keep in mind the Boys played one of their worst games offensively from an execution standpoint regarding their passing game. If that was clicking than this game would have been a straight up rout. I don't think the Pack can keep up with the NFC Beast. Heck, I don't think the rest of the league can keep up with the NFC East.

Bring on those Foreskins!!!!
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

DallasFanatic wrote:Keep in mind the Boys played one of their worst games offensively from an execution standpoint regarding their passing game. If that was clicking than this game would have been a straight up rout.
You don't think that the Packers pass coverage may have had something to do with that? Sure, the big plays killed that Packers, the 115 yards and a TD to Austin on 2 catches really hurt. But I think they did ok in pass coverage considering Al Harris was missing for 3/4 of the game. Heck, they held T.O. to 2 catches and 17 yards.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Louis Cyphre wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Keep in mind the Boys played one of their worst games offensively from an execution standpoint regarding their passing game. If that was clicking than this game would have been a straight up rout.
You don't think that the Packers pass coverage may have had something to do with that? Sure, the big plays killed that Packers, the 115 yards and a TD to Austin on 2 catches really hurt. But I think they did ok in pass coverage considering Al Harris was missing for 3/4 of the game. Heck, they held T.O. to 2 catches and 17 yards.
Louis,

They had good coverage on TO. They covered him with Woodson and rolled a safety over every play. Thats not surprising. When you look at the dropped passes, the poor routes they ran (that accounted for the interception in the endzone), and Romo's misfires you can bet your ass the Boys would've dropped a 40 spot on them. No biggie, shit happens, and as long as you get the W, thats all that matters.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cowboys are looking very impressive this year. Probably a good bet to win it all, and to have half as many NFL titles as the Packers.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Keep fishing Goobs
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Just stating a fact.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Noone but jealous Packerfan gives a shit about pre-superbowl era.

I know I know, Titletown baby. whoop tee fuckin doooo
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Shit, you too mv.

Ok, only jealous packerfan and disgruntled chargerbiggot give a shit.

:lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

DallasFanatic wrote:Shit, you too mv.

Ok, only jealous packerfan and disgruntled chargerbiggot give a shit.

:lol:

Jealous of what?
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

Shoalzie wrote:the three top teams out of the NFC East...referring to the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles.
Thanks....Keep saying that. :lol: