I want some help from the government....NOW !!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

I want some help from the government....NOW !!

Post by Derron »

There are certain American people that are a bunch of lazy, self serving give it to me now scum...

So the GMA Whistle stop tour is doing the broadcast from that train this morning ..the dude on there..don't know his name, nor do I care was interviewing some old fossil and former CEO of AIG who lost 3 billion of his net worth.

The old boy goes on about AIG and how big they are and how could this have happened and how it is the governments responsibility to save their ass.

The interviewer dude then comes back on camera, speaks a few lines.. and then says in a dead pan voice..." AIG is getting what most Americans want...some help from the government in this crisis and tough times" :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

The national news last night showed all the sheep going back into Galveston after the government said they could, but make sure you get the fuck out again by 6 pm. So of course they stay...with no water, no power, no shelter and then gather round parking lots like the government sucking pigs they are and wait for the free handouts from the various GOVERNMENTagencies tasked with serving these stupid fucks, whom can't even come close to providing for themselves.

Of course, when the water and free grub run out, and they have to wait in line for $ 6 a gallon gasoline..then they start doing the pee pee dance and bitch and rant about the government not helping them out, making sure of course it is keep in the camera shot of the TV reporters who's producers told them to go find the most grody, scum sucking, stupid fat white trash, and of course the requisite fat, non working nogs, and illegal alien spics..so as to show how whitey has repressed them and caused God to strike this disaster down, and how it is BUSH'S fault

FUCK THEM...!!!

MEMO TO AMERICAN LOW LIFES:

Do not expect the government to doing anything good for you...(sup BSmack)

Expect a government agency assigned a task to fuck it up straight away..

Do not enter a disaster area with out sufficient food, water, weapons, and shelter (of your own procurement) and expect the FEMA trucks to be there lined up in a Wal Mart parking lot like some kind of welfare flea market, handing out free shit to you, so you can wrap your carp lips around the government tit some more.

Stay the fuck off TV with your wife beater shirt, your nog tits hanging out of some shop rag shirt you have on, and speak fucking English when you are banging on the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT to help your non English speaking, welfare sucking ass.

In all, try and be just a bit more self sufficient..stop whining about the GOVERNMENT not helping you out more.

God sent that hurricane (s) to make sure the liberals got more votes this fall, and to show what a fuck up the Republicans are in natural disaster handout situations.

CBCS

Country boy can survive.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: I want some help from the government....NOW !!

Post by PSUFAN »

Do not expect the government to doing anything good for you...
heh heh...you tell 'em, D.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

It's my money and I WANT IT NOW!!
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I have to say that even the rightest of the right wing conservatives are bitching at the government for not working fast enough. My father-in-law is as conservative as they come and he was bitching about the city/county and state government officials not being able to restore the power in four days. I told him that Houston is the largest city in the nation in terms of square mileage. It's not a confined area like Chicago or New York. It's fucking spread out. He didn't want to hear it. He was saying they (the government) were doing terrible fucking job and should have prepared better for this disaster.

Whatever. My thoughts are that they are doing what they can to restore the power, but it's taking a while. Who gives a shit? If our founding fathers built this nation with a couple hundred lanterns, then I can go without power at my house for a few days. My God, the bitching and whining has got to stop.

Fuck all the people expecting handouts and a fucking credit card. Ever heard of survival of the fittest? Bitches.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

RumpleForeskin wrote: I told him that Houston is the largest city in the nation in terms of square mileage.
Even though it is not true? Nice.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I have to say that even the rightest of the right wing conservatives are bitching at the government for not working fast enough. My father-in-law is as conservative as they come and he was bitching about the city/county and state government officials not being able to restore the power in four days. I told him that Houston is the largest city in the nation in terms of square mileage. It's not a confined area like Chicago or New York. It's fucking spread out. He didn't want to hear it. He was saying they (the government) were doing terrible fucking job and should have prepared better for this disaster.

Funny how even the staunchest of "conservatives" become whiny Government handout-dependent bitches when the shit hits the fan. These are the assholes that don't want to pay any taxes but still want to suck the free teat. He should have drowned in the salty storm surge.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:There are certain American people that are a bunch of lazy, self serving give it to me now scum...

So the GMA Whistle stop tour is doing the broadcast from that train this morning ..the dude on there..don't know his name, nor do I care was interviewing some old fossil and former CEO of AIG who lost 3 billion of his net worth.

The old boy goes on about AIG and how big they are and how could this have happened and how it is the governments responsibility to save their ass.

The interviewer dude then comes back on camera, speaks a few lines.. and then says in a dead pan voice..." AIG is getting what most Americans want...some help from the government in this crisis and tough times" :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

The national news last night showed all the sheep going back into Galveston after the government said they could, but make sure you get the fuck out again by 6 pm. So of course they stay...with no water, no power, no shelter and then gather round parking lots like the government sucking pigs they are and wait for the free handouts from the various GOVERNMENTagencies tasked with serving these stupid fucks, whom can't even come close to providing for themselves.

Of course, when the water and free grub run out, and they have to wait in line for $ 6 a gallon gasoline..then they start doing the pee pee dance and bitch and rant about the government not helping them out, making sure of course it is keep in the camera shot of the TV reporters who's producers told them to go find the most grody, scum sucking, stupid fat white trash, and of course the requisite fat, non working nogs, and illegal alien spics..so as to show how whitey has repressed them and caused God to strike this disaster down, and how it is BUSH'S fault

FUCK THEM...!!!

Do not expect the government to doing anything good for you...(sup BSmack)

Expect a government agency assigned a task to fuck it up straight away..

Do not enter a disaster area with out sufficient food, water, weapons, and shelter (of your own procurement) and expect the FEMA trucks to be there lined up in a Wal Mart parking lot like some kind of welfare flea market, handing out free shit to you, so you can wrap your carp lips around the government tit some more.

Stay the fuck off TV with your wife beater shirt, your nog tits hanging out of some shop rag shirt you have on, and speak fucking English when you are banging on the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT to help your non English speaking, welfare sucking ass.

In all, try and be just a bit more self sufficient..stop whining about the GOVERNMENT not helping you out more.

God sent that hurricane (s) to make sure the liberals got more votes this fall, and to show what a fuck up the Republicans are in natural disaster handout situations.

CBCS

Country boy can survive.
Derron,

You should be much more concerned about AIG and other future bailouts. That's going to cost you a helluva lot more than those people are.

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/arch ... 09/16.html
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:I have to say that even the rightest of the right wing conservatives are bitching at the government for not working fast enough. My father-in-law is as conservative as they come and he was bitching about the city/county and state government officials not being able to restore the power in four days. I told him that Houston is the largest city in the nation in terms of square mileage. It's not a confined area like Chicago or New York. It's fucking spread out. He didn't want to hear it. He was saying they (the government) were doing terrible fucking job and should have prepared better for this disaster.

Funny how even the staunchest of "conservatives" become whiny Government handout-dependent bitches when the shit hits the fan. These are the assholes that don't want to pay any taxes but still want to suck the free teat. He should have drowned in the salty storm surge.
100% unadulterated bullshit.

1. The government had already taken HIS money under the auspices of providing basic, fundamental services in times of crisis. He's a customer whose paid ... but NOT received services.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote: You should be much more concerned about AIG and other future bailouts. That's going to cost you a helluva lot more than those people are.

Indeed, and it ain't over by a long shot. Fuck, the FDIC is even running low.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080916/ap_ ... its_safety

Time to bury your money. Actually, buy gold and keep it in your GO BOX (or GO RUCK if you need to be mobile.). There'll be a time when that paper shit is only good for kindling or wiping your ass in the cave.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote:

100% unadulterated bullshit.

1. The government had already taken HIS money under the auspices of providing basic, fundamental services in times of crisis. He's a customer whose paid ... but NOT received services.
Not quite so my survivalist brother.

These "conservatives" fight tooth and nail over every tax dollar that's taken out of their pockets and should rightfully belong to them. Maybe if they were more willing to fund infrastructure and "basic fundamental services", those services might be available when needed. But when the time comes to pay, all you hear is complaints that the money is all spent on mvscals and welfare queens.

edit: What's #2, BTW?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:If our founding fathers built this nation with a couple hundred lanterns, then I can go without power at my house for a few days.
If you fuckers had to go without air conditioning, the population of the south would drop by 90%.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Well, people did go without a/c back in the day, so why can't we do it today. My grandfather and great uncle used to sleep on cots on a screened in porch when my great grandparents rented out the spare bedroom to people who were in town for a few weeks before they moved farther west. I'm just saying that when in survival mode, grow a fucking sack and make yourself immune to the elements that God has naturally given you.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RumpleForeskin wrote:to the elements that God has naturally given you.
Human history is wrought with a struggle to escape the elements.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote: These "conservatives" fight tooth and nail over every tax dollar that's taken out of their pockets and should rightfully belong to them. Maybe if they were more willing to fund infrastructure and "basic fundamental services", those services might be available when needed. But when the time comes to pay, all you hear is complaints that the money is all spent on mvscals and welfare queens.

edit: What's #2, BTW?
I don't believe conservatives oppose taxes in principal, I think they oppose wasteful spending. And fighting the "War On Poverty" while noble, is being used a means to power as opposed to actually addressing the issues that ail the impoverished.

Now there are extreme people who don't think taxes are legal at all and don't pay them. Usually survivalists and the like living in the Mountains or Deserts. Then of course you have very vocal "liberals" who don't pay taxes or do their damndest to get out of paying them.

So, there's a balance, as usual.

But just as when they defined a new agency "Department of Homeland Security", my initial question was ... "Ummm so isn't that what the Department of Defense, implies".

Someone else quipped maybe we should them to the Department of Offense. :lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Roach wrote:That's Derron. On the right. He ponied up $500 to pose with his idol:

Derron is Hugo Chavez?

i'm stunned.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Well, people did go without a/c back in the day, so why can't we do it today. My grandfather and great uncle used to sleep on cots on a screened in porch when my great grandparents rented out the spare bedroom to people who were in town for a few weeks before they moved farther west. I'm just saying that when in survival mode, grow a fucking sack and make yourself immune to the elements that God has naturally given you.
I didn't say NOBODY would live in that shit. I said that 90% of the people down there would get the fuck out of Dodge if they didn't have AC. You have noticed the correlation between the development of air conditioning and the sudden desire of people to live in areas once considered unlivable backwater shitholes?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:You have noticed the correlation between the development of air conditioning and the sudden desire of people to live in areas once considered unlivable backwater shitholes?
You mean like Washington DC.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote: Derron is Hugo Chavez?

Viva la fag-olution!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
BSmack wrote:You have noticed the correlation between the development of air conditioning and the sudden desire of people to live in areas once considered unlivable backwater shitholes?
You mean like Washington DC.
That would be another one.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I told him that Houston is the largest city in the nation in terms of square mileage.

Largest... 9th largest...

Whatever.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Whining about everything is norm not the exception. Look around you. You complain your ten yearold lost the game because of the refs, you complain that youd make more money if your boss wasnt an a-hole. We complain about our neighbors bringing down property values because they mow the lawn once every 6 days not 4 like perfect us. Our culture is based on bitching and whining.

Whichever one of you posted that Republicans are hippocrits is right. Dont tax me but please fund my local college/highway/nuclear plant/stadium/farm subsidy/corporate tax break/tarriff,.... but by God welfare is draining our resources! Yea, which welfare? Corporate or the needy?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Trampis wrote:Corporate or the needy?
Unchecked. Both are.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dinsdale wrote:Largest... 9th largest...

Whatever.

Okay, its the 2nd largest in terms of major metropolitan cities.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Largest... 9th largest...

Whatever.

Yea, but it's #1 among cities in Texas that start with an H.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Restoring power in Sitka, Alaska is probably a little easier than restoring power in Houston. That is all I'm saying.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:

Keep trying.

Sin,
Anchorage, AK; Jacksonville, FLA; Oklahoma City OK; Honolulu, HI

RumpleForeskin wrote:Restoring power in Sitka, Alaska is probably a little easier than restoring power in Houston. That is all I'm saying.

In Sitka, they actually have real battles with the elements to deal with...

Dumbass.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

True that, Dins. I mean Ike was just a tiny, little sprinkle with the way you put it. I mean, all those trees laying down, blown out glass from downtown buildings, and part of an island completely destroyed was caused by a joke of a storm. :meds:

Fuck off.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote: What do the needy provide?
A stepping stone to power and personal profit ?

Sincerely,
$4.2 million in income in 2007

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/1 ... 97101.html
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What do the needy provide?
Stand up material for RNC speakers?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

PSUFAN wrote:
What do the needy provide?
Stand up material for RNC speakers?
Votes for Omuslim and Bidet maybe ??
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote: Derron,

You should be much more concerned about AIG and other future bailouts. That's going to cost you a helluva lot more than those people are.

I'll rack that.....

Some of the talking financial heads are all saying what we all know any way...there ain't enough cash left in the US, private or public to bail out more companies....and having AIG controlled by the Feds is JUST what we need... they can likely fuck it up some more.

Lets go ahead and wait for the sudden infusion of cash from ??

China ?? Where the fuck are they at ?
Saudi Arabian shieks?
Japanese electronics ?
Warren Buffet ?
Nishlord ?
Anybody else wanting to take over the US economy...

FDIC insurance ?? That's a fucking joke...oh those are sequestered funds that's right..
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:

I'll rack that.....
Take 10 minutes to watch the video at the bottom of that page. Unbelievable.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:

I'll rack that.....
Take 10 minutes to watch the video at the bottom of that page. Unbelievable.
House of cards anyone ??

But now the talk of RTC again spiked the market back up.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was out of most financials a year ago...got some GE yet..but who knows..see if the hedge boys and the shorts can figure this one out overnight...
Derron