Ohio 7 - OSU 6 in the 3rd

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Ohio 7 - OSU 6 in the 3rd

Post by Mr T »

WTF?

OSU will pull this one out but this does not look good for their future.

Save your "Beanie is out" comments.

USC is licking their chops right now
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: Ohio 7 - OSU 6 in the 3rd

Post by Mr T »

Scratch that 14-6 in the 3rd
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Still think OSU will roll 45-17 or so
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

nebraska is horrible
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

they look bad for a senior laden team 1 drive vs a team like ohio is bad.

this wont be the same team in southern cal..
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

PSUFAN wrote:Still think OSU will roll 45-17 or so
I agree. It is just a matter of time before they blow it open but damn...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

14-12 B-Cats.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Regardless of who wins this, this is laughable. OSU has to be one of the most overrated teams so far this year. Amazing how much closer games are when the opponent is not 1-AA. Usc will make them look like an OSU- SEC matchup.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm not sure OSU has got enough time to mount a blowout. They'll probably win by a pretty humble margin.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Just a reflection of the Big 10 as a whole. You actually think things will change at USC Peter?
Go Bucs, Gators
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm kind of a Big Ten homer, but I think SC will win that game fairly easily. Especially if Wells isn't 100%.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

OU has done a good job keeping the Bucks out of the endzone so far.

that said, this looks like a 27-14 type game.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

solich can coach

nubs get what they deserve for canning him

calahan and now the turd pelini
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Ohio playing with all kinds of poise - the Bobcats sending a message to the rest of the MAC.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Adelpiero wrote:solich can coach

nubs get what they deserve for canning him

calahan and now the turd pelini
i think Frankie is about where he ought to be. i don't he should have been canned when he was, but Neb fan is all over the map on that one. they all wanted Solich gone and wanted the forward pass and bought in to Callahan. it's only recently that Solich is lionized on the husker boards. they wanted him gone and he "couldn't recruit" and they got a guy who could "recruit". but, now, he's the bridge to Dr. Tom.

Frank would have won 8-9 games a year at NU. he's not flashy. solid. and in today's North, Mizzou, KU and CU are all on the ups. i'm not one for these comparisons, but Solich IS a lot like Gary Gibbs. good guy, good coach; but not an elite coach.
"
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Ray Small - punt ret TD

Ohio was waiting for this game and is playing tough. Buckeyes sleep walked during the first half and now have scored 20 unanswered points. Next week scares the shit outta me.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Watching this game was kind of like watching a retard eat an ice cream cone from the bottom up. You know what the result will be in the end, but watching the whole process seems funny and sad at the same time and you are thankful no one close to you has to endure that very often.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

PSUFAN wrote:Still think OSU will roll 45-17 or so
Are you serious?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

coming from Cal fan thats funny. when is the last time Cal ever mattered in the MNC picture? 1937? ha!

remember the 2002 team won by the skin of their teeth many times. and still brought home the MNC!

suck my scarlet and gray balls!

OSU 6-1 vs michigan..
3 time back to back B10 champions. working on a 4th.. and working on a 3rd time un-shared title. which has never been done.

lost only 4 games in the last 3 years.. and 2 of those losses were the National Championship game.. when will Cal play in a National Championship game? heck what about a BCS game?

cal fan calling out buckeye fan? humorous.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

peter dragon wrote:
lost only 4 games in the last 3 years.. and 2 of those losses were the National Championship game.. when will Cal play in a National Championship game?
If Cal played Youngstown State, Ohio, etc., and played in the Big 10 they'd be in the MNC game every year.

The only difference... they'd win and wouldn't get embarrassed by average SEC teams in the process.

Seriously, Ohio State should be banned from playing in the MNC game for 5 years for what they've put College Football fans through over the last couple of years.

They'll get crushed by $C.... and we'll still get stuck watching them implode once again in January... since $C has to go through the PAC 10 gauntlet.

For shame.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

.m2 wrote:Seriously, Ohio State should be banned from playing in the MNC game for 5 years for what they've put College Football fans through over the last couple of years.
Why don't they get credit when they do win? Overall, Tressel has been quite good in the post season.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Ohio State should be banned from playing in the MNC game for 5 years for what they've put College Football fans through over the last couple of years.
You win whatever game is in front of you, until you lose. What part of that didn't you understand?

I always hated the people who would crack on the Bills. If they were so awful, then why did people just lie down and let them walk into the Super Bowls just to lose?

Hell, if OSU gets to a MNC title game, that's an amazing accomplishment. If they are facing a great team and then they lose...what of it?

Why doesn't CAL win out and try it out for themselves?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.