Browns/Boys....Bring it Q

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Browns/Boys....Bring it Q

Post by DallasFanatic »

Why hello Q. I guess I'll be the first to post a thread about a 2008 regular season game.

Your overrated shit-stains are going down this Sunday. Romo and Co. will have a field day shredding your defense. If you thought Cincy was an offensive juggernaut just wait till you see what the Boys can do. And, unlike Cincy, our defense is going to bring the heat. It shouldn't take long until Derek Anderson is dancing with the stars. Jamal Lewis scares nobody, and word has it that Braylon Edwards may not be 100%.

I would be a little more worried if Jurevicious was playing. That dude for some reason has a way of tearing us apart. But no Joe, no go. Browns go down.

Boys 34
Stains - 13

Sig/AV bets are more than welcome
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Re: Browns/Boys....Bring it Q

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Yea, thats right. The Cowboys are freakin money...until the playoffs start.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

First week preview thread I presume?

Houston needs to be patient on the offensive side of the ball as Pittsburgh was #1 in defense last year. The Texans will also need to rely heavily on short passes and eat up as much clock as possible in order to have a chance at winning this game. The Steelers have won their last five home openers and most of those games weren't even close. The Texans defensive line will have to attack the vulnerable o-line of Pittsburgh and disrupt as much as possible so Ward and Holmes don't go off on our shaky secondary. Schaub will come out a little rusty and the Steelers are going to blitz a lot, but the necessary adjustments will be made in order for the Texans to start having success on offense.

Unfortunately, it will be too little too late for the Texans. A decent effort by all that will fall a little short.

Pittsburgh 30
Houston 23
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote:First week preview thread I presume?
Uh, no, you freaking pinhead. It was a callout thread from Cowboys fan to Browns fan. Feel free to set up your own Houston Texans thread which can be summarily ignored.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Goober McTuber wrote:Uh, no, you freaking pinhead. It was a callout thread from Cowboys fan to Browns fan. Feel free to set up your own Houston Texans thread which can be summarily ignored.
Hey, old man river, shut the fuck up with your whining incoherent thoughts. Nobody cares what you have to say anymore.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Uh, no, you freaking pinhead. It was a callout thread from Cowboys fan to Browns fan. Feel free to set up your own Houston Texans thread which can be summarily ignored.
Hey, old man river, shut the fuck up with your whining incoherent thoughts. Nobody cares what you have to say anymore.
Because they’re all breathlessly awaiting the next RumpleForeskin offering, I suppose. Look, you completely misread the intent of the thread. I gently tried to point out your error for you. No more Mr. NiceGuy.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Just put the dumbfuck on ignore.......he hasnt ever posted an offering that is worth 2 shits, let alone something that would lead you to believe that he ever strapped on a leather helmet and football pads. The guy's opinion means jack shit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

PunkAssJizzMopper,

I have no doubt that you’ve worn shoulder pads, you probably still do. It certainly looked like it in the picture I posted earlier.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

DallasFanatic wrote:Why hello Q. I guess I'll be the first to post a thread about a 2008 regular season game.

Your overrated shit-stains are going down this Sunday. Romo and Co. will have a field day shredding your defense. If you thought Cincy was an offensive juggernaut just wait till you see what the Boys can do. And, unlike Cincy, our defense is going to bring the heat. It shouldn't take long until Derek Anderson is dancing with the stars. Jamal Lewis scares nobody, and word has it that Braylon Edwards may not be 100%.

I would be a little more worried if Jurevicious was playing. That dude for some reason has a way of tearing us apart. But no Joe, no go. Browns go down.

Boys 34
Stains - 13

Sig/AV bets are more than welcome
GEE...the BROWNS SUCK--->so; i should bow wow wow down to you?

okay?

hope that u fuckers have to wear BLUE.

last time = 26-7 BROWNS

i'll retort more later.

Cowboys SUCK....when they wear the Blue.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Here I was about to blast Q and rump fails to read the thread subject and posts some idiotic reply....

Classic,

Q, you know the Browns are too faggy and stupid to understand how stupid and faggy they are....

The Cowboys should win this game but it will be interesting to see if the Browns will be able to stop the run with all their added beef in the middle. The Cowboys are thin at WR but should be able to get the underneath stuff to the TE's and some stuff to the RB's in the flat that should keep the Browns off balance.

Defensively the Cowboys need to gel quick in the secondary and if that happens it will be a long day for the Browns.

Defense wins this one and the Cowboys have the better D.

Cowboys: 27
Browns: 10
Save me some of that corn for laters...
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Browns win. BIG.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Nacho wrote:Here I was about to blast Q and rump fails to read the thread subject and posts some idiotic reply....

Classic,

Q, you know the Browns are too faggy and stupid to understand how stupid and faggy they are....

Cowboys: 27
Browns: 10
HI bassmon!

i have NO Clue as to how the BROWNS will come out for this game. Pre-errr....practices sure didn't offer much.

i would have to give credence to Vegas Odds making the BROWNS a 4-5 point HOME DAWG.

BROWNS secondary is a question mark....BROWNS QB will continue to be a question mark.

Cowboys don't really have any question marks.

BROWNS 19
BLUE Wearing Cowpies 17

:hfal: :mrgreen:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Qbert wrote:Cowboys don't really have any question marks.
I beg to differ.

Sin,
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Hey Paul,

Are you going to give us any explanation as to why the Browns will win BIG, and why Pacman is a question mark? Or are you going to stick with your lame drive-by posts? The season is starting Paul, step up your game or get the fuk out.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Nope. I'd much rather see you melt, DF.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Paulie,

Who's the chick on the avatar? A real driver or some model?

Thanks
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mississippi Neck wrote: Who's the chick on the avatar? A real driver or some model?
I'll answer for Paul, since I asked the same question.

Ashley Force.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

WHY is Ashley Force a subject in an NFL THREAD?

although, her father has bought me a BEER....i don't choose to include that into an NFL THREAD. :wink: :bode:

c'mon
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Isnt this an Ashley Force thread?

Sin,

Rumple
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

good GAWD...that was UGLY!

the COWBOYS really smeared the BROWNSTAINS.

PROPS to y'all!

glad that the Browns devoted so much attention for free agency pick ups for the D-Line.

we knew that the Secondary SUCKED....

PROPS To Y'all!!!!!!

attention NFL-->figure out how to cover Whiten.

Again PROPS!
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Qbert wrote:good GAWD...that was UGLY!

the COWBOYS really smeared the BROWNSTAINS.

PROPS to y'all!

glad that the Browns devoted so much attention for free agency pick ups for the D-Line.

we knew that the Secondary SUCKED....

PROPS To Y'all!!!!!!

attention NFL-->figure out how to cover Whiten.

Again PROPS!
Sorry we had to spoil your home opener Q. You are right, that was a complete as whooping by the Boys. The score wasn't even as close as it looks. Complete mauling by the Boys O-line, giving Romo 10 seconds or more in the pocket to hunt down a receiver. Also blowing up holes a la 1992-1995. This could be a really scary D once they stop committing those dumb penalties.

Now the focus turns to Philly fan. Marley in the house? Jimbo?