Mizzou - Illinois In Game

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Mizzou - Illinois In Game

Post by King Crimson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
It's football so it's new to them in Misery still...
seems that way. but they've been here all along to hear them tell it, those CHiefs fans next door in the bleeding vag board.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

e wrote:
King Crimson wrote:those CHiefs fans
don't lump me in with those toolbags
I think he meant the Misery/Chiefs slash fans... I'm a Chief myself but I don't care much for the bleeding Vags and boring smack in the other forum. CFB is where the passion is at.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

SunCoastSooner wrote:... I'm a Chief myself but I don't care much for the bleeding Vags and boring smack in the other forum. CFB is where the passion is at.
There and GLB - right?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

KC Scott wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:... I'm a Chief myself but I don't care much for the bleeding Vags and boring smack in the other forum. CFB is where the passion is at.
There and GLB - right?
:meds:

Could you limit your crying over the Mag7 yellow dots not any interest in playing your little yellow dots to just one board/forum? TIA.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

SunCoastSooner wrote:CFB is where the passion is at.
Say what?

I luvs my Tiggers, but that's just a Saturday diversion from the Chiefs.

5th down against CU? Kicked ball against NU? phttt There are no holes in my drywall over Mizzou losses. Well, maybe a couple (Tyus Edney :brad:), but it doesn't compare to the agony my NFL team has put me thru.

Do not speak to this Chiefs fan about passion, or a lack thereof.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

War Wagon wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:CFB is where the passion is at.
Say what?

I luvs my Tiggers, but that's just a Saturday diversion from the Chiefs.

5th down against CU? Kicked ball against NU? phttt There are no holes in my drywall over Mizzou losses. Well, maybe a couple (Tyus Edney :brad:), but it doesn't compare to the agony my NFL team has put me thru.

Do not speak to this Chiefs fan about passion, or a lack thereof.

Just a difference in perspective... More meaning for me on Saturdays than on Sundays.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i've heard that explanation quite often. the michigan economy is the best explanation i can come up with for detroit's continued, rabid support for the lions.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

I think it has more to do with where you grew up..

My dad would be alright if I was a Browns or a Steeler fan, he might have never talked to me ever again if I was a Michigan fan..

but then he drew his paycheck from the university hospital and has had season tickets for the past 30 some odd years.

If one grew up in say Pittsburgh, im sure you would be a bigger Steeler fan than a Pitt or a PSU fan. but then I also think it depends on how well the teams are doing that are in the area.. If the Packers had 0 nfl titles, would the fan base be as large? would they be bigger Wisconsin fans? would Chief fans be Missouri fans if Missouri had say 5 NC over the same span as the success of the chiefs? Most Browns fans around here are much bigger Browns fans than Buckeye fans and Cinci fans are more buckeye fans.. maybe it comes down to history.. how good the team has been in the past..
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

again, with that theory, i wonder how much of it is anecdotal. the people i socialize and talk football out here are friends from umich. none of us particularly care for the lions, so it's easy to think we care more about michigan because we all graduated from school.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I'd say its how you were brought up. My father played baseball and basketball so those were the sports I focused on. I wasn't taught hockey and football. When the high school football coaches approached me about joining the team, I was like "and injure myself before baseball starts up fuck no". I only got into football beyond a passing interest in college.

And then when Corby Jones was outside my house yelling for his girlfriend inside at a party, that solidified my love of college football.
why is my neighborhood on fire
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Sunny you are one stupid cunt.

I'm sure you'll go on another vag bleed here - So I've got the same tampon ready to shove down your throat that I did at Gag7.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

KC Scott wrote:Sunny you are one stupid cunt.

I'm sure you'll go on another vag bleed here - So I've got the same tampon ready to shove down your throat that I did at Gag7.

buwahahahahaha

rack KCscott
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

What you're going to try and run life smack? :lol:

Virtually nothing you said was true but at least you have one of your fellow misery lackies here to back you up finally. Virtually any life comparison you could make between the two of us I'm sure I'd own you on. All you have is some sad cancer smack to fall back on that you actually think is fresh which speaks more to how much of a lifeless loser you are than anything about me.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

What you're going to try and run life smack? :lol:

Virtually nothing you said was true but at least you have one of your fellow misery lackies here to back you up finally. Virtually any life comparison you could make between the two of us I'm sure I'd own you on. All you have is some sad cancer smack to fall back on that you actually think is fresh which speaks more to how much of a lifeless loser you are than anything about me.

lacky?

no one needs help kicking your teeth down your throat on this board. It's like picking on the slow kid in class, too easy, not much fun, and just a waste of time in the end.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
What you're going to try and run life smack?
Nah, I can save that for later - Just your overall stupidity at opening your mouth is more than enough to shove the thick veiny truth right down it.

Your a clueless fuck who somehow thinks he's found I-fliends on a board of 20 somethings at Gag7 and needed one their Mods to save your bitch ass from the post by post phonebooking you receivied every time your tiny lttle fingers hit submit. The real humor of course is that those same I-fliends view you as a self promoting douchebag on they're imaginary GLB team. You're the weak link on a team of weak links and one of your own teammates thought so much of you that he PM'd me about the trainwreck you call your personnal life.

You'd do well to step the fuck down, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread. You'd also serve your own interest to never address me again in any thread or I'll paint your pathetic existance across this board.

Sorry dickhead - you're fresh out of Fliends here to save your weak ass.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Mace wrote:Props to Mizzou. I don't think you guys should overly concern yourself with the Tiger's DBs, imo, and should probably just give some credit to Juice and the Illini offense for their second half performance. Mizzou looked tougher than hell to me, and I think you guys are going to enjoy another great season.

Mace
juice on touch passes into endzone, on him. although the MU corners refuse to look back at the ball

WR 20 yards wide open downfield, blown coverages.

the MU front 7, were all over juice and were in the backfield all day, corners not covering people or letting them go with no help is a problem, but is correctable
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

KC Scott wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
What you're going to try and run life smack?
Nah, I can save that for later - Just your overall stupidity at opening your mouth is more than enough to shove the thick veiny truth right down it.

Your a clueless fuck who somehow thinks he's found I-fliends on a board of 20 somethings at Gag7 and needed one their Mods to save your bitch ass from the post by post phonebooking you receivied every time your tiny lttle fingers hit submit. The real humor of course is that those same I-fliends view you as a self promoting douchebag on they're imaginary GLB team. You're the weak link on a team of weak links and one of your own teammates thought so much of you that he PM'd me about the trainwreck you call your personnal life.

You'd do well to step the fuck down, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread. You'd also serve your own interest to never address me again in any thread or I'll paint your pathetic existance across this board.

Wow someone PMed you!!! That's so cool. Do you have board cred now or something? I'm sure they have real insight on my life... :lol:

I don't give a fuck about any I-friends. I have plenty of friends in real life that these boards are just a fun way of killing time. The only reason I even post at the Mag is because of the Hitmen.

My pathetic existence... Fucking hilarious that your old ass' vagina is bleeding this badly over a bunch of yellow dots on a computer screen. Just the fact that it has consumed you so thoroughly tells me all I need to know. My life > yours. Return to your shit hole in the KC burbs :lol:

Run smack about me being divorced? How fresh, especially considering that over half of all marriages end in divorce now. Damn I'm not living with a woman who has ballooned to damn near 2 bills and has to live off my child support and her parents charity. Guess I'll have to settle for the for the blond hair blue eyed owner of her own local establishment. :meds:

My train wreck for life seems pretty damn nice. Not even thirty yet and have a successful business, my own home, a hot "20 something year old" girl friend, 2 nice vehicles, and season tickets to a team that actually occasionally wins at something rather than being the Big 12 or AFC wests' bitch. :hfal:

Sorry to dispel all your weak smack. Glad to know I am so far in your dome that you have to follow me around from board to board biting at my ankles...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: Your a clueless fuck who somehow thinks he's found I-fliends on a board of 20 somethings at Gag7 and needed one their Mods to save your bitch ass from the post by post phonebooking you receivied every time your tiny lttle fingers hit submit. The real humor of course is that those same I-fliends view you as a self promoting douchebag on they're imaginary GLB team. You're the weak link on a team of weak links and one of your own teammates thought so much of you that he PM'd me about the trainwreck you call your personnal life.

What the fuck is going on here? Link to this alleged phonebooking?

Scott, you and I have had our differences over the years. Nothing serious, and I've seen you take down numerous others, but it was always in a lighthearted way.

This would appear to be totally different. Almost an Inkydave level of payback for something, I have no idea what, on a totally harmless JSC type in SCS.

What gives man? Is this all related to this GLB? Whatever that is, I sure am glad I didn't get drawn into it. Hell, I think that whole deal is what made orc go Casper on us. That's a damn shame.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

peter dragon wrote: would Chief fans be Missouri fans if Missouri had say 5 NC over the same span as the success of the chiefs?
Success? Chiefs and Mizzou fans have had precious little of that. It has nothing to do with it, at least as far as I'm concerned. It's all about borders, IMO. I was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. Ergo, I am a Chiefs and Tigers fan, though in reality I'm closer to Lawrence than Columbia.

One of the things that annoys the hell out of me is seeing someone with a Missouri license plate sporting Jayhawk gear on their Toyota or Honda. I get annoyed a lot.

Truth is that probably most of the fans at Arrowhead on any given Sunday live in Kansas, but work in Missouri. Pisses me off.

I digress. I consider myself more an NFL than CFB fan for the same reason one would consider themselves more a fan of the KC Royals as opposed to the Omaha Royals. CFB is the minor leagues w/o getting paid... unless you play for USC, that is.

Pretty fucking simple.

Not to denigrate any Big Time Power CFB fans, but sheesh... it wouldn't exist w/o the NFL, and you're lucky that a stud stays in school for 4 years, as opposed to CBB and the NBA.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

War Wagon wrote:
peter dragon wrote: would Chief fans be Missouri fans if Missouri had say 5 NC over the same span as the success of the chiefs?
Success? Chiefs and Mizzou fans have had precious little of that. It has nothing to do with it, at least as far as I'm concerned. It's all about borders, IMO. I was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. Ergo, I am a Chiefs and Tigers fan, though in reality I'm closer to Lawrence than Columbia.

One of the things that annoys the hell out of me is seeing someone with a Missouri license plate sporting Jayhawk gear on their Toyota or Honda. I get annoyed a lot.

Truth is that probably most of the fans at Arrowhead on any given Sunday live in Kansas, but work in Missouri. Pisses me off.

I digress. I consider myself more an NFL than CFB fan for the same reason one would consider themselves more a fan of the KC Royals as opposed to the Omaha Royals. CFB is the minor leagues w/o getting paid... unless you play for USC, that is.

Pretty fucking simple.

Not to denigrate any Big Time Power CFB fans, but sheesh... it wouldn't exist w/o the NFL, and you're lucky that a stud stays in school for 4 years, as opposed to CBB and the NBA.
Some of what you say has merit but like I said it's perspective. I think e is correct in the perspective having a lot to do with a persons time spent on a campus or not having done so.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack both of these programs...from conference afterthoughts to barn-burning relevance in a pretty short amount of time.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

PSUFAN wrote:Rack both of these programs...from conference afterthoughts to barn-burning relevance in a pretty short amount of time.

not to toot the Nois horn, but they have been to 2 BCS bowl games. And take away the Turner debacle and they are a decent program.

if they could keep even 50% of the chicago kids home, they could be a big10 title contender every year. very good talent in the chitown area, Notre Dame plucked some real goodins from chitown.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I keep hearing about this Inkydave guy. Someone fill me in on the story about him. I don't recall a poster on here with that name.