Dear God, kill this hillbilly....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Re: Dear God, kill this hillbilly....

Post by TheJON »

You guys are misunderstanding what I said.....

I was not acting tough I was saying that if m2 is going to sit behind a message board and run his mouth he's a piece of shit if he can't post his personal information so he can back his mouth up.

I can tell you for a fact that people don't talk like that and say the things he's saying in real life and get away with it. That's not me being tough that's me being human. I don't come on here and talk shit about people unless provoked.

If a guy can sit behind a computer and run his mouth but can't back his shit up he's not a man. He's a little girl. That's what m2 is. He's trying to be internet tough guy. Well, if he really is as badass as he's trying to lead on why doesn't he show some balls and throw his personal info up on this site and prove what a badass dude he is? That's all I'm saying.

But people in real life don't talk like that because they know there's consequences for their mouth.

I, in now way threatened m2, I just asked him to back his shit up. If he doesn't want to, fine by me. But by doing so he just proves everything I said about him. That's it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

TheJON wrote:You guys are misunderstanding what I said.....
No we're not. Seriously.
I was not acting tough I was saying that if m2 is going to sit behind a message board and run his mouth he's a piece of shit if he can't post his personal information so he can back his mouth up.
And then what? Would you hop a plane to m2's next Renfaire assignment and challenge him to a joust? Or were you planning on camping out on in an I-70 rest area so you could chug your daily dose of trucker cock until he shows his face?

You're either a liar, or you're too dumb to realize that what you did is the DEFINITION of playing "Internet Tough Guy". Which is it?
I can tell you for a fact that people don't talk like that and say the things he's saying in real life and get away with it. That's not me being tough that's me being human. I don't come on here and talk shit about people unless provoked.
Then you're on the wrong board. Because that's what we do here. We talk shit about people, places, things and anything else that catches our fancy. If you are easily offended, get the fuck out.
If a guy can sit behind a computer and run his mouth but can't back his shit up he's not a man. He's a little girl. That's what m2 is. He's trying to be internet tough guy. Well, if he really is as badass as he's trying to lead on why doesn't he show some balls and throw his personal info up on this site and prove what a badass dude he is? That's all I'm saying.
Well, there's no doubt you're from Kansas City. When in doubt, fall back on the tried and true IKYABWAI blast.
But people in real life don't talk like that because they know there's consequences for their mouth.
No shit Marcus. This isn't real life. This is a message board. If you are having trouble telling the difference, get some fucking therapy.
I, in now way threatened m2, I just asked him to back his shit up. If he doesn't want to, fine by me. But by doing so he just proves everything I said about him. That's it.
All that proves is that you are a fucking retard of the highest order. But hey, don't take my word. Ask anybody how things have fared for those who have called out posters in real life.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

No, you're a fucking worthless piece of shit if you talk shit on a message board but don't have the fucking cojones to do it in real life.

I don't give a fuck if this is a message board if you ain't got the shit to back your mouth up than you should just shut the fuck up.

I think Message Board Guy is a low-life scumbag. I'm not talking about all message board posters, I'm talking about the ones that talk shit about PEOPLE they've never even met and try and act all tough but really they're nothing more than a 5 foot 120 pound, live with mom, acne infested, Wal-Mart greeter.

If you wanna talk smack about teams or athletes or crack a few jokes about a fan base. Whatever. That's what this is about. But the problem is fuckwads like m2 that aren't on here to do that. They're on here to get personal with people and try and act tough. I said it before and I'll say it again......real life, message boards, whatever the forum- if you run your mouth you better be able to back your shit up. Or you're not a real man. You're a coward. Cowards sit behind message boards in their mom's basement and run their fucking mouths because they know there's no consequence for their actions.

I guarantee you any amount of money that m2 doesn't have the fucking stones to say any of what he says on here to a person in real life. To me, that's a fucking piece of shit coward. He can hide behind that computer, but I'd like for him to show his face in Kansas City and start saying to random people in town half the things he's beeing saying on here.

Like I said, I don't run my mouth unless provoked. Never have, never will. Why? Because that's not how I roll on a message board or in real life. I don't go down to the South and go up to people and call them hillbillies or make judgements about people I don't know in real life, so why would I do it on a message board? I don't have to come on a message board and run my mouth because in real life, I got game mother fucker! My cock is bigger than yours......so fuck off.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

TheJon=TheQuiveringPussy
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mr T wrote:...hillbilly is a term reserved for people of the Appalachian mountains.
Like hell it is.

~The Ozarks
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

TheJON wrote:I guarantee you any amount of money that m2 doesn't have the fucking stones to say any of what he says on here to a person in real life. To me, that's a fucking piece of shit coward. He can hide behind that computer, but I'd like for him to show his face in Kansas City and start saying to random people in town half the things he's beeing saying on here.
You need to log off and face fuck a shotgun. What is it about the concept of smack board ≠ reality that you do not fucking understand?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

TheJON wrote:I'd like for him to show his face in Kansas City and start saying to random people in town half the things he's beeing saying on here.
Jon, duuude.... please don't take this the wrong way, but bro, you're not even from KC. If I let every insult to my home town bother me, I'd be in a straightjacket by now. One must have broad shoulders and an even thicker skin to navigate these waters.

I look at it as free publicity. We're fucking FAMOUS!

I'm quite sure that if any of the folks who like to rag on KC actually visited here, they'd leave with a good impression.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I get that. I have no problem with that. But he's crossing the line.

Tell me, Mr. BSmack......what exactly does talking shit about midwesterners and acting tough have to do with the NFL?

I don't go to the main board on this site, I go to the sports forums. If you wanna change the name of this forum to "Anything Goes" chat then fine. You won't hear a peep outta me. But when I click on this board it says "NFL". Is this board that fucked up that when someone criticizes someone for taking their smack talk to a point where it's got nothing whatsoever to do with sports they get criticized themselves???

He's been running smack about the city of Kansas City and the South and it's got nothing whatsoever to do with the NFL or CFB (when he does it on that board).

I will say it again one last time....

If you come to a message board to talk shit because you ain't got nothing going on in your life and you don't have the balls to go up to someone in real life and say those things you're a fucking pussy. If you disagree with that then you probably are as well.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Actually, War Wagon my rants on m2 is more just an overall annoyance of the guy than being offended about him ripping on KC. I've never once responded to any of his takes until a couple of days ago. I just ignored him and his childish act, but seriously.......dude needs to go. These board moderators should only let so much of that garbage be posted on here before they drop the hammer.

If he wants to say the things he says than keep it off the sports boards. That's all I want. I don't care what he says over there. But he's crossing the line on a sports board and I don't understand how a moderator lets that go for this long.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

TheJon wrote:Image
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You don't seem to understand. You see that little blurb under the NFL forum header that says "Smackboard Style"?

That's what we do here, dawg. And yes, it can be brutal, crude, and personal... but the little bit of chidish stuff going on in this thread is like kindergarten taunts compared to what's occurred in this forum over the years.

All's I can say is if that bothered you, you don't want to be around when things get really hairy, and they will once the season starts.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

TheJON wrote:If you had any cajones you'd throw your name, phone number and a picture of you up on this site.
What would that prove? Only a true badass would also include their SSN, DOB, and their bank account info.

~Rubs eyes~

Yup, it's still there:
TheJON wrote:If you had any cajones you'd throw your name, phone number and a picture of you up on this site.
You are quite possibly the dumbest motherfucker to ever register an ID on any messageboard. Ever.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jon, the m0ds can't censure to the degree you're asking for or else it'll come to a point where pretty much noboby can smack away at anyone.

The prancing little ren fairy did a little tap-dance on your frontal lobe.
That's what this episode is about.

I think some things have gone on with this forum over the past few months that will/do lead to the m0ds and admins policing this forum more heavily than in the past, but some smack goes with the territory here, and it's part of the fun.

You've melted, bottom line.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

poptart wrote:You've melted, bottom line.

TheJON wrote:No, you're a fucking worthless piece of shit if you talk shit on a message board but don't have the fucking cojones to do it in real life.

I don't give a
fuck if this is a message board if you ain't got the shit to back your mouth up than you should just shut the fuck up.

I think Message Board Guy is a low-life scumbag. I'm not talking about all message board posters, I'm talking about the ones that talk shit about PEOPLE they've never even met and try and act all tough but really they're nothing more than a 5 foot 120 pound, live with mom, acne infested, Wal-Mart greeter.

If you wanna talk smack about teams or athletes or crack a few jokes about a fan base. Whatever. That's what this is about. But the problem is
fuckwads like m2 that aren't on here to do that. They're on here to get personal with people and try and act tough. I said it before and I'll say it again......real life, message boards, whatever the forum- if you run your mouth you better be able to back your shit up. Or you're not a real man. You're a coward. Cowards sit behind message boards in their mom's basement and run their fucking mouths because they know there's no consequence for their actions.

I guarantee you any amount of money that m2 doesn't have the
fucking stones to say any of what he says on here to a person in real life. To me, that's a fucking piece of shit coward. He can hide behind that computer, but I'd like for him to show his face in Kansas City and start saying to random people in town half the things he's beeing saying on here.

Like I said, I don't run my mouth unless provoked. Never have, never will. Why? Because that's not how I roll on a message board or in real life. I don't go down to the South and go up to people and call them hillbillies or make judgements about people I don't know in real life, so why would I do it on a message board? I don't have to come on a message board and run my mouth because in real life, I got game
mother fucker! My cock is bigger than yours......so fuck off.

Yep. Pretty much.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Okay, fair enough. I understand. You're all (well most of you) a bunch of immature 12 year olds and this isn't really a football forum it's a "What Message Board Loser Can Act The Toughest While Living In Their Parents Basement" forum. I gotcha. My apologies, I just kinda assumed when it said "NFL" it was actually an NFL forum. My mistake. I'll stick to the CFB forum where they actually talk football.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

c'mon MEN.(and trev)

we've been together since pre2k.

its the OFFSEASON.

SMACK DUMBNESS as you see fit..as per usual.

bring'yer GAME in JUNE if u need too....????

chillax and throw 'barbs 'til Training Camps OPEN.....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jon, if you notice, just yesterday a m0d stepped in and corrected another thread where a dipshit (m2) went haywire, so save your 'let's talk football' take.
It just won't hunt.

Qbert DID nudge this thread back on track when m2 ... and you ... got sidetracked.
He handled it correctly.

Since that time it's been YOU who has continued to melt on about things.

You might consider getting a fucking grip, dude.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

TheJON wrote:Tell me, Mr. BSmack......what exactly does talking shit about midwesterners and acting tough have to do with the NFL?
About as much as demanding names, phone numbers and other personal info does. You don't get that you're part of the problem, not the solution? If you don't like what m2 is posting, and you can't muster up the brainpower to type a coherent response, then don't reply.

BTW, I can be found at 1060 W Addison St, Chicago, IL

I'm on a mission from God.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Interesting thread, to say the least.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Interesting thread, to say the least.
Yea, usually you're the one melting and playing "Internet badass".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Yea, usually you're the one melting and playing "Internet badass".
Only in your mind, playa.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

TheJON is a mess.

I'm pretty sure he just missed a few doses of his medication. Nobody snaps like that... it's pretty sad and I would hope all of you could pray for him and not make fun of his problem.

OCMess would understand.

Now, where the fuck were we ???

Oh yeah.... Brett Favre's a fucking Hillbilly.

SportingNews interviews Aaron Rodgers

When does the future begin for Aaron Rodgers?

His teammates call him A-Rod. The Packers called him their new starting quarterback -- until rumors of yet another Brett Favre comeback zipped lips throughout the organization. Who is Aaron Rodgers? He's the 24-year-old successor to a legend. And if he has it his way, he'll be No. 1 in Green Bay this fall.

SN: So, who the heck are you and what are you doing here?

RODGERS: Well, I'm a laid-back, small-town guy from northern California who loves to play golf and acoustic guitar and listen to country music.

SN: Word is you're smart and funny, with a great personality. Do you plan to share all that with the NFL-crazed masses?

RODGERS: Oh, yeah. But I've been trying to share it with my teammates first this offseason to get them to get to know me a little bit better. I want them to get to know my leadership style. Hopefully, everything goes well, and then there'll be a lot more people I'll get to share it with.

SN: Then why are the Packers trying to limit your media exposure? Or didn't you know about that?

RODGERS: Uh, no. But I don't think there's a need to beat a story to death, either. We've gone around and around about just about every issue and all that's happened. I don't relish the spotlight. I'm not somebody who thrives off it. I think some things get built up too big that aren't the story, and when that happens I don't appreciate the attention and I try to cut it back a little bit.

SN: If you're good, you'll be a rock star and you'll have no choice in the matter. If you're bad, no one will want to talk to you anymore, right?

RODGERS: As long as it's for the right reasons, I don't mind it at all. But obviously, I realize if I play well, then I'm going to get a lot of it. And I expect to play well. Hopefully, there will be a lot of exposure and it'll be for the right reasons.

SN: Have you been able to focus completely on taking over as the Packers' starting quarterback, or did the Brett Favre rumors take away from that?

RODGERS: I've been away from most of it for the most part (in July). I've been down in San Diego and up in Chico (Calif.) with my family, working out with a trainer in Chico and down in Southern California with a few of my receivers. So I've been pretty focused on what I've got to do to get ready for training camp.

SN: Do you feel as though the Packers organization has had your back?

RODGERS: Yes, I do. Ted Thompson was in charge in 2005 when the team selected me, and he has told me repeatedly that he believes in me and my abilities. I've had a great relationship with Coach (Mike) McCarthy since he came in 2006. I'm excited for the opportunity to continue working with him.

SN: Must be a big change for your teammates, going from the grizzled graybeard to a guy who's younger than most of them are. How will you keep things in line the way you want them and not the way Brett had it?

RODGERS: I'm excited about doing things the way I want them. We're going to be a team that's united and connected. We've spent a lot of time together doing team functions, a lot of times at my house this offseason, and I think we've definitely gotten closer as a team. I don't think we had that as much last year. I don't ever want guys to feel like they can't talk to me or approach me. We're doing this together. I'm always open to suggestions. I think my teammates would all say I'm very approachable and pretty personable as well.

SN: That wasn't the case with Favre?

RODGERS: It's just different. Things are going a little differently. That's about the best way I can put it.

SN: Is Brett Favre as real as he seemed to be -- just a regular guy playing a game, smiling through that facemask?

RODGERS: One, the passion he played with was obvious, and that smile obviously goes along with that. But he played the game hard and for so long and so consistently, you couldn't help but respect him even if you didn't like him. I'm talking about other fans in our division. The other thing is the way he handled the tragedy that happened in his family. There were a few. And I think the way he handled them -- his wife's cancer, his father's death, his stepfather-in-law passing, his brother-in-law -- and wasn't afraid to show emotions at times really endeared him to the fans. Really, in times like those, the fans get the realization that it is just a game. People put us up on pedestals, but we are human, and tragedies do happen to us, and we do have emotions.

SN: How about you? You've been a backup, but you're a first-round quarterback. Are you the same guy you used to be?

RODGERS: People change, but I think one thing that I say about people who come into money or success is that those things do not change a person. They highlight a person's characteristics that maybe were there but not seen as much when they didn't have the money or the fame or the success. I'd like to think I haven't changed that much. I'd like to think that I surround myself with enough good people, have enough checks and balances, still staying true to the man that I want to be and hope to be. It's a struggle because when you're in the position that I'm in, having been given real financial resources, you really have to guard against letting that go to your head.

SN: Does that mean you roll up your sleeves and cook for your teammates when you have them over to your house?

RODGERS: I haven't cooked, but we've brought food in. We've just spent time hanging out together, playing video games, having a lot of fun. I've had about 30 guys there once a week when I've been in Green Bay this offseason. The wives are invited, but it's mostly a lot of dude time.

SN: Do you live with anybody?

RODGERS: I've got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer, but he was interning when I met him and we just hit it off. He's been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football. Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.

SN: Who are your best friends in football?

RODGERS: Dan Orlovsky from the Detroit Lions is a good buddy. Trent Dilfer is like a big brother and a mentor; he's as genuine as they come. Kyle Boller (of the Ravens). Mostly it's guys on my team -- A.J. Hawk, Ruvell Martin, Noah Herron. Aaron Kampman and I room together in camp; he's a great guy.

SN: So why haven't Jeff Tedford's quarterbacks been more successful in the NFL? (Tedford, Rodgers' head coach at Cal, has coached first-round draft picks Dilfer, Boller, Akili Smith and Joey Harrington.)

RODGERS: Well, I think there are a few reasons, potentially, but some of them have just gone to teams that didn't have good supporting casts for them. I don't like making excuses for guys, but that's a factor. Also, maybe the situations they were in weren't great for them. When Trent was in Tampa, he'd be the first one to tell you he was part of (what went wrong), but I don't know that his supporting cast was good enough to really get him going. For a quarterback, the worst thing you can lose is your confidence; you start losing games and being in a system where you're not producing, you can't help but start losing a little bit of confidence. I'm guessing, anyway. I haven't been in those situations. But I think some of those guys lost some confidence and never got it back.

SN: If you'd have been thrown out there a few years ago -- the first time Favre openly mulled retirement -- would you have succeeded?

RODGERS: Obviously, I'd like to think that it would have gone well. It's an interesting perspective being in my fourth year now and looking back on my rookie year and how much better I've gotten since then. I know I definitely wouldn't have played as well my first year as I expect to play this year. But I think it would have been a good learning process.

SN: Better quarterbacks coach: Tedford or Mike McCarthy?

RODGERS: I think they both are very good at what they do. I mean no disrespect at all to Mike because I think the world of him and his coaching style, but I think Coach -- it's funny, I call Coach Tedford "Coach" and Coach McCarthy "Mike" -- does a hell of a job of preparing guys to be good quarterbacks in the NFL. I know a lot of his guys haven't had a lot of success, but I take big-time umbrage with anyone who tries to reflect that back on Coach Tedford because he's a phenomenal teacher and preparer.

SN: Better quarterback: Brett Favre or Joe Montana?

RODGERS: Well, Joe was definitely my quarterback growing up. Joe had more success as far as Super Bowl victories, but Brett is the all-time leader in just about every passing category. That one's a wash.

SN: Better quarterback: Aaron Rodgers or (Packers rookie) Brian Brohm?

RODGERS: Brian's done a real nice job. I think he's pretty polished. But I'm in my fourth year now, and he's in his first year. I'm the better quarterback, and that's why I'm going to be starting.

Steve Greenberg is a writer for Sporting News. E-mail him at sgreenberg@sportingnews.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yo...ic.php?t=436667" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

SN: How do you find the stamina to allow the Ren Fairy to suck your stiff cock 24/7?

RODGERS: Ginseng and cheap Dutch porn.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:SN: How do you find the stamina to allow the Ren Fairy to suck your stiff cock 24/7?

RODGERS: Ginseng and cheap Dutch porn.
:bode:
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

The "Hillbilly" is absolutely off his fucking rocker !

Over/Under on Goodell making the hillbilly take a psychological test..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3507141

Just a few of many in the article

"Deanna, Bus, everyone here [in Mississippi] says, 'You're so stupid, letting [the Packers] play you like this," said Favre. "They want me to get in there now. I may wait until Tuesday or so."
"I called them and asked them, 'Am I crazy?
uhhhh....... yeah, without question.
"That's just bogus," said Favre. "I don't have a Packers' cell phone. Never have. I told Ted [on Thursday] that he and [coach Mike] McCarthy needed to clear up this cell phone thing. I told him they needed to get in front of the media and admit that I don't have one of their cell phones. And Ted said, 'Well, I think somebody already squashed that [story].' But that isn't enough. They need to get up and admit it's ridiculous and bogus."
Unreal
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

How does Aaron Rodgers' dick taste, m2ool?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:How does Aaron Rodgers' dick taste, m2ool?
Like shit...
Looks like we found a new "under the table" job for our Mexicans here in California.

Thanks, Pancho
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Stay with A. Rodgers, m2ool.....he requires AROUND THE CLOCK knob polishing, and you're the only cocksucker that fits the job description.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Once again, "the truth" was the only one who was right about this fucking hillbilly only caring about himself and not the team.

The backwoods twit just doesn't get it.

Packers offers Favre 20 mill to stay home.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/archi ... -home.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds like the meeting was very short, with Favre walking out quickly, and the private jet is delivering him to GB very shortly. The "Three Ring Circus" starts Friday.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

.m2 wrote:Once again, "the truth" was the only one who was right about this fucking hillbilly only caring about himself and not the team.

The backwoods twit just doesn't get it.
Actually he DOES get it....he gets that the Packers are HIS team until they step up and trade or release him. It's really that simple, Simpleton.
Sounds like the meeting was very short, with Favre walking out quickly, and the private jet is delivering him to GB very shortly. The "Three Ring Circus" starts Friday.
Ted Thompson better start burning up the phone lines, then....or else Reefer Boy From Cal better get that clipboard warmed up. :lol:
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

You know why this "hillbilly" won't stay fucking retired ???

He lives on a farm in Mississippi!!!

Have any of you been to Mississippi ?

Seriously.... do you know what it's like living in Mississippi "on a farm" ?

This third grade reject has made millions and millions of dollars..... and he "lives on a farm in Mississippi"!!!

The only human being that could possibly be dumber than this fucking hillbilly, is The FAT Fuck from Kansas City.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

.m2 wrote:You know why this "hillbilly" won't stay fucking retired ???

This third grade reject has made millions and millions of dollars..... and he "lives on a farm in Mississippi"!!!

The only human being that could possibly be dumber than this fucking hillbilly, is The FAT Fuck from Kansas City.
WOW???????

insight from the "salesman" that sellz to the SAME People.

i feel the need to get a macremae braclet.

NOT...let me step up to that braclet that you add charms to.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Qbert wrote:

WOW???????

insight from the "salesman" that sellz to the SAME People.

i feel the need to get a macremae braclet.

NOT...let me step up to that braclet that you add charms to.

Ok, Q.

I know you have a drinking problem.... but how in the hell do I sell to the SAME people ?

I don't do any shows in Mississippi, in fact, they don't have any Ren Faires there..... because to have a show you must have money.

99% of the people from Mississippi don't have enough money to buy a ticket to the show.

Anyway, I'm sure your post made sense to you.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

.m2 wrote: Have any of you been to Mississippi ?
Yes, several times in fact. Biloxi and Gulfport are pretty nice (at least they were before Katrina), as is Hattiesburg, the town Farve's from.
do you know what it's like living in Mississippi "on a farm" ?
Do you?

Probably about the same as living on a farm in Iowa or any other state for that matter. What the fuck is wrong with that?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Yes, several times in fact. Biloxi and Gulfport are pretty nice (at least they were before Katrina), as is Hattiesburg, the town Farve's from.
Favre is from Kiln. Hattiesburg is the big city compared to Kiln.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

War Wagon wrote:
Probably about the same as living on a farm in Iowa or any other state for that matter. What the fuck is wrong with that?

You've seen what growing up in Iowa has done to "TheJON".

It's like living in Kansas City with a C-band.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: Favre is from Kiln. Hattiesburg is the big city compared to Kiln.
I stand corrected.

Not sure, but didn't he once live in Hattiesburg? And yes, relatively speaking, it's a "big city". Drove thru there a few years back and was quite surprised how long it took.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/401 ... ?service=1

Pretty nice looking farm that Favre has there.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Awesome find, LC....now kindly go fuck yourself, m2ool.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Looks pretty isolated (boring as fuck) to me.

Favre can only make so many sex tapes with his wife doing the horse..... before that hillbilly magic wears off.

He does have a pretty nice size sewer next to his house. Bet that septic tank doesn't smell when it's 100 degrees and humid all summer long.

Hey, I'm just a city (one of the most beautiful cities in the world) guy. If I want some isolation, I just drive 10 minutes away and I'm here.....

1. No Mosquitoes.

2. No Humidity.

3. An Ocean and surfing.

4. World Class skiing a couple of hours away.... etc.

5. Hot Asian chicks (had to add that, cause they're a lot of fun!)

The fuckin' hillbilly has millions of dollars and the most fun he'll ever have is going to a Super Wal-Mart up the road.

Stupid fucking Hillbilly!