Recommendations?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Recommendations?

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Well, this might be too late, since today is the last day, but in honor of Fester you should really try Summit Brewing's Extra Pale Ale.
Late here also, I didn't click on the link 'till just now, but I woulda' recommended Dins sample Boulevard Brewery's (pride of KCMO micro-brews representin'), Belgian Wheat.

If he didn't like it he could exclaim "You have just kicked your own ass"... and then stumbled off cackling hysterically.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Well, this might be too late, since today is the last day, but in honor of Fester you should really try Summit Brewing's Extra Pale Ale.
Late here also, I didn't click on the link 'till just now, but I woulda' recommended Dins sample Boulevard Brewery's (pride of KCMO micro-brews representin'), Belgian Wheat.

If he didn't like it he could exclaim "You have just kicked your own ass"... and then stumbled off cackling hysterically.
It's a wheat beer, Faggot Wagon.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: It's a wheat beer
So?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: It's a wheat beer
So?
Dinsdale has explained many times that people who drink wheat beers are either light in the loafers, or female.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Dinsdale wrote:
I see your boys at Deschutes have come out of the closet and are entering a wheat beer. How special. I'm sure you're very happy for them.

A sad day, really. If they're cranking out fagbrews, they become "Timmay/YD's Boys"... he actually hangs out with those guys.

OH NO YOU DIDN"T

I completely disowned those fukkers when they opened up that tourist(yup I did) trap in the Pearl. Mark them releasing a wheatbrew targeting THEIR PORTLAND customers as the official point of jumpin the shark.

I actually was roped into going to the OG pub last night. Had a Mirror Pond or two and they were $$. The $15 burger left a bitter taste that was amplified by the din of WA and CA tourists marveling on the sw00t nectar.

fuck that place.

two smaller breweries here up and coming Dins. Wildfire, and Silver Moon.

Deece Grog.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Papa Willie wrote:
YD wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Deece Grog.
Yay. Fag7 talk?

yay. ANKLE GRAB..er BITING weak smak talk?

Curl up and die you worthless waste of posts.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Papa Willie wrote:Timmay - you're a really weird fucking cat. All used to be well, until somebody points out that you speak shit about me behind my back? WTF? Are you that worried about fitting in?

what the fuck are you talking about? I don't even know who the fuck you are.

And I don't talk behind anyone's back. It's all posted, so show me a link or leggo my ankle.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

bwahaha @ "fitting in"

never "fit in" at this place. ever.

next
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

YD wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Timmay - you're a really weird fucking cat. All used to be well, until somebody points out that you speak shit about me behind my back? WTF? Are you that worried about fitting in?

It's shutyomouth. A legend in his own mind.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Goober McTuber wrote:
YD wrote:

In that case, if pointing out that his act has grown tiresome and unreadable on public messageboards is talking behind his back, then color me guilty.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

YD wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
YD wrote: what the fuck are you talking about? I don't even know who the fuck you are.

In that case, if pointing out that his act has grown tiresome and unreadable on public messageboards is talking behind his back, then color me guilty.
Once you get behind his back, it's quite a hike to get back to the front.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Dinsdale wrote:I hear some of you Flyovers talking about Bells, so I might give a sip.

I've never tried the porter from Bell's but give them a try...they're the local brew over here, quite popular around these parts. I'm not familiar with New Holland or Michigan Brewing...no comment on them.

Goose Island from Chicago is pretty good...they have "Honker" on tap at the local watering hole that I frequent after work. I haven't tried "Matilda" so I can't speak for that.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shoalzie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:I hear some of you Flyovers talking about Bells, so I might give a sip.

I've never tried the porter from Bell's but give them a try...they're the local brew over here, quite popular around these parts. I'm not familiar with New Holland or Michigan Brewing...no comment on them.

Goose Island from Chicago is pretty good...they have "Honker" on tap at the local watering hole that I frequent after work. I haven't tried "Matilda" so I can't speak for that.
You're too late for Dinsdale, his beerfest finished up Sunday.

I'm also not familiar with New Holland or Michigan Brewing, but another good Michigan microbrewer is Founder's. I like their Dry-hopped Pale Ale or the Red's Rye. Goose Island would be very mediocre in comparison.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Sad, dude. I didn't really think you were such a "follower".... Hey - at least Goober thinks you're cool!
Where'd you get that idea?
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Papa Willie wrote:
YD wrote:

Translation:

Maybe I'll "try" to bash shutyomouth so I'll appear cooler to my felch buddies at the other board.

Sad, dude. I didn't really think you were such a "follower".... Hey - at least Goober thinks you're cool!

link me up to wherever I did anything but say basicly what I think and you think is fun and cool on messageboards are very different.

I probably did so link it up and I'll explain so its easier to understand.

or is this all abunch of "hey I saw YD post some shit talk about you somewhere" bullshit?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Sad, dude. I didn't really think you were such a "follower".... Hey - at least Goober thinks you're cool!
Where'd you get that idea?
I dunno - because you latched onto his codsack like a starving leech?
I answered a simple question, you delusional fucktard. Quit pretending that you matter.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Dinsdale wrote: Oddly absent is the Racoon Lodge
A buddy of mine used to live in the Braewood Condos directly accorss the Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy from the 'Coon Lodge. I've swilled many o' pint of Blond Bock to help wash down 1lb Lodge Burgers.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:

You're too late for Dinsdale, his beerfest finished up Sunday.

I'm also not familiar with New Holland or Michigan Brewing, but another good Michigan microbrewer is Founder's. I like their Dry-hopped Pale Ale or the Red's Rye. Goose Island would be very mediocre in comparison.
all goose island products suck.