What does it take?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: What does it take?

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:female drivers aside, i'm more worried about that trucker tweaking on yellowjackets and greenies because he's been driving a bit longer than he should have missing his exit and trying to compensate immediately with a horrible decision. see the trucker who slammed into the chinatown el stop in chicago a few weeks ago.

yeah, he's one of finest drivers on the road, whitey. you fucking idiot.
I don't think even Whitey would dispute that there are some asshole truckers out there with no regard for you or anyone else on the road. But, as a whole, over the road truckers are the most sensible drivers on the road.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: Yet you weep like a woman when called Whitey. Yeah, you're not a bit PC at all.
Less weeping, more pissing on your head, racist shitstain.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tard Rolodex of Smack
Priceless.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote: So why don't you gloss mv as "whitey" also?
We don't need no more whiteys around. Just ask Bobby42.
Is it because you're using a double standard? Or has our wittle Bitchshice growed all up and become PC?
The big difference between you and mvscal on the topic of racism is that he has been rock solid consistent in his dislike for various ethnic groups for very clearly stated reasons for years and has never pussied out and tried to justify it or pretend he "didn't mean it that way".

You've spent too much time trying to convince everyone you're not, in between insults. You babbling derogatory racial comments out of one side of your mouth while espousing your lack of prejudice out of the other just made the whitey gloss stick all that much more.

Nice job at KYOA. AGAIN.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You can't back a word of that up and you know it.

You're the ultimate in message board pile-on pussies, always checking to see which way the wind blows first. You've never hit submit on any take you didn't think would be approved by the masses or whatever the current trend was.

To top it off, you're the most boring, droning bitch that ever lived, next to Risa. Yet you somehow think you're a spokesman for everyone else.

Go fuck yourself.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I was unaware of the origins of the "whitey" gloss. So...wags is a goose-stepping cracka?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You're probably unaware of the origins of your Mom and Dad, so believe what you want.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Like fucking moths to a flame......

It takes 7 yrs. for a lobster to get to one pound (not sterling nish)...

This is for Dinsy............

It takes 345 pulls from a cows udder to produce 1 gallon of milk.....

It takes 5 gallons of milk to make a 5 lb. wheel of cheese......(rumps has been busy)
The only right answer to a fool is silence
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

How many lies about your military service does it take to ruin your credibility for the rest of time?

I guess that wasn't really the "brain buster" you were looking for though is it pussy?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

ADAM wrote:Like fucking moths to a flame......
Your thread gets fucking Hijacked by comments unrelated to your starting topic, and you call that "Moths to a flame?"

What does it take to get you to realize you're a fucking idiot?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Back to the topic of truckers. They used to be some of the best, most courteous drivers on the road. Now, some of them still are, but a lot of them are complete assholes.

Cutting you off to move into the passing lane at the start of a lengthy grade where they know it will take several minutes before they complete their pass of another asshole truck driver.

Bogarting the passing lane when they have plenty of clearance to make the logical move back to the right lane.

Tailgating unnecessarily when the car in front of them has nowhere to go (two horrific fatal accidents on the local beltline within the past two years here due to this).

I have little respect for most over the road truckers, though I’m very respectful of the damage they can cause. I’ll often “wave” to them.

Good morning, Whitey.