Grampy McSame tripped up by his own words AGAIN

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Grampy McSame tripped up by his own words AGAIN

Post by BSmack »

Grampy McSame wrote:No. No. I-the fact is that I'm different but the fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than I have disagreed. And on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I've been totally in agreement and support of President Bush.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/1 ... 06733.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He then goes on to list, in detail, just how much of a Bush clone he is.

The straight talk express is derailing as I type. Get ready for a blowout.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: Grampy McSame tripped up by his own words AGAIN

Post by ChargerMike »

SO..
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:SO..
It means you can book tickets to President Obama's Inauguration this coming January.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
_Porter_
Jake

Post by _Porter_ »

BSmack wrote: He then goes on to list, in detail, just how much of a Bush clone he is.

The straight talk express is derailing as I type. Get ready for a blowout.
I can't fucking believe this. No, not that he contradicted words he said in an interview in 2005, but that some loser actually went through every John McCain interview and this was the best he could do. If you read the policies that he and Bush high-five over, they're all pretty identical to what he says now, so what's the big deal?

If the Obama camp was smart, they'd stop looking for crap like this that no one will give a shit about and focus on something else. All McCain has to respond with is that in 2005 he supported Bush and now three years later he feels differently. :repelled: Pretty boring stuff to anyone but the D_U crowd.

What Obama should be hammering McCain for is accepting the endorsements of those fruitcake fanatic tv evangelists. That crowd always votes Republican anyway. Fellating them was a stupid move on McCain's part since they were already on board.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

_Porter_ wrote:
What Obama should be hammering McCain for is accepting the endorsements of those fruitcake fanatic tv evangelists. That crowd always votes Republican anyway. Fellating them was a stupid move on McCain's part since they were already on board.
That would be fucking dumb as shit for Obama to hammer McCain over. McCain is having trouble with the evangelists, right now and they aren't on board. The last thing Obama should do is to go off against the evangelists that McCain is having trouble getting anyway.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Put down the crackipe, Porter.

Republican John McCain on Thursday rejected endorsements from two influential but controversial televangelists, saying there is no place for their incendiary criticisms of other faiths.

McCain rejected the months-old endorsement of Texas preacher John Hagee after an audio recording surfaced in which the preacher said God sent Adolf Hitler to help Jews reach the promised land. McCain called the comment "crazy and unacceptable."

He later repudiated the support of Rod Parsley, an Ohio preacher who has sharply criticized Islam and called the religion inherently violent.

McCain issued a statement Thursday afternoon announcing his decision about Hagee.

"Obviously, I find these remarks and others deeply offensive and indefensible, and I repudiate them. I did not know of them before Reverend Hagee's endorsement, and I feel I must reject his endorsement as well," he said.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

_Porter_ wrote:If the Obama camp was smart, they'd stop looking for crap like this that no one will give a shit about and focus on something else. All McCain has to respond with is that in 2005 he supported Bush and now three years later he feels differently. :repelled: Pretty boring stuff to anyone but the D_U crowd.
Even McCain wouldn't be crazy enough to say he opposed Bush in 2000, backed him in 2005 and now opposes him again.
But they're not on board. Better to let McCain twist in the wind as he simultaneously tries to get his base on board while appealing to middle of the road voters who can't stand the evangelicals.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Speaking of McCain in 2000, though, I'm guessing this is going to get some run at some point. Especially in light of all of the "Obama is racist" rumors.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/hongop.shtml
John McCain's racist remark very troubling

Thursday, March 2, 2000

By KATIE HONG
SPECIAL TO THE POST-INTELLIGENCER

On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." Although McCain said he was referring only to his prison guards, there are many reasons why his use of the word "gook" is offensive and alarming.

It is offensive because by using a racial epithet that has historically been used to demean all Asians to describe his captors, McCain failed to make a distinction between his torturers and an entire racial group.

It is alarming because a major candidate for president publicly used a racial epithet, refused to apologize for doing so and remains a legitimate contender.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Can't say that I blame him. McCain was beaten and tortured by gooks while kept in a filthy cage for 5 and half years.

What's Obama's excuse?
Nice strawman. Too bad nobody's buying it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:Can't say that I blame him. McCain was beaten and tortured by gooks while kept in a filthy cage for 5 and half years.

What's Obama's excuse?
Obama's excuse is probably never being caught publicly using a racial slur...

...that would be my guess.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote: He uses code words such as "typical white person." It's a pretty common tactic used by liars and hypocrites.
When referring to his grandmother, who raised him?

Ahh yes. That surely was meant in a derogatory way and is nearly on the same level as calling somebody a gook, a spick, or mvscal
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
It doesn't matter one pinch of owl shit how he meant it. The only thing that matters is how it is perceived by the group demeaned by his ignorant stereotype.
I agree. And white people weren't offended by his statement.

Asians were offended by McCain's.
_Porter_
Jake

Post by _Porter_ »

Dinsdale wrote:Put down the crackipe, Porter.
Republican John McCain on Thursday rejected endorsements from two influential but controversial televangelists, saying there is no place for their incendiary criticisms of other faiths.
Yeah, he turned them down after accepting them originally. Considering some of the stuff that Hagee has said in the past, and how the 90% of us that don't practice fundie religion view the Hagee types, that should be right in the fucking wheelhouse for the Obama camp and they just watched it sail past for a strike.

JayDuck, I was speaking specifically to the evangelists that have already endorsed McCain, not those that haven't.

Those guys may not have been on the McCain train during the primary, but they sure as hell are now, even if not vocally. Unless you think that God Squadders from Mississippi, Texas, Alabama and the like are going to vote for a pro-abortion black dude on election day. Um, okay. :roll: Those folks are either going to vote for the pro-life candidate, or the white guy.

I'd love to hear how Obama's going to campaign for THOSE votes.

"Nobody move or the n*igger gets it!!!"
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

_Porter_ wrote: Unless you think that God Squadders from Mississippi, Texas, Alabama and the like are going to vote for a pro-abortion black dude on election day. Um, okay. :roll: Those folks are either going to vote for the pro-life candidate, or the white guy.
You left out an option. Not voting.

McCain doesn't appeal heavily to those people. Its best for Obama to leave them alone. No, they won't vote for Obama. But some will stay home, unless Obama ralying them against him, because McCain is not an appealing candidate.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
Go fuck yourself. Millions of white people were offended. The only ones who weren't are his ass kissing lickspittles like Bsuck.
Bullshit. No white people were offended when Obama described his grandmother as "a typical old white lady". And who the fuck are you for presuming to speak for white people anyway?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Maybe they were offended by the blatant double standard as opposed to the phrase "typical white person".

If McCain, and he might, let's loose a "typical black person" remark you'll see what I mean.
_Porter_
Jake

Post by _Porter_ »

JayDuck wrote:
_Porter_ wrote: Unless you think that God Squadders from Mississippi, Texas, Alabama and the like are going to vote for a pro-abortion black dude on election day. Um, okay. :roll: Those folks are either going to vote for the pro-life candidate, or the white guy.
You left out an option. Not voting.

McCain doesn't appeal heavily to those people. Its best for Obama to leave them alone. No, they won't vote for Obama. But some will stay home, unless Obama ralying them against him, because McCain is not an appealing candidate.
True, they may not vote, but that's a risk for every candidate in every election. This part of the politcal game is really a catch-22. If you cater to the fringe, you might alienate some of the moderates, but if you cater to the moderates, you alienate the fringe. McCain would do well to go for the moderates and somewhat right voters and just take what he can get from the fundies. They're pretty much a joke to the vast majority of the country anyway, so when Republican candidates run for office and pretend to be one with the fundies, it makes them look like idiots. Everryone knows the candidate doesn't really share those views.

RACK Tom, BTW. I may not have been offended by the remark, but that doesn't make it acceptable in the politcal arena.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Tom In VA wrote:Maybe they were offended by the blatant double standard as opposed to the phrase "typical white person".

If McCain, and he might, let's loose a "typical black person" remark you'll see what I mean.
If he said it in reference to his grandfather, there is be no problem, I can garauntee.

However, being offended by a double standard and being offended at the statement itself, are two completely different things. Faux-Outrage, because "I can't do it too" is not remotely the same thing as being offended by a term.

Out of curiousity. How about yourself.

Barack Obama "My grandmother is a typical old white lday".

Tom in Virginia - you offended?
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
JayDuck wrote:Out of curiousity. How about yourself.

Barack Obama "My grandmother is a typical old white lday racist".

Try getting it straight for a change, pantload.
No results found for "My grandmother is a typical old white racist"
Last edited by JayDuck on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:The only thing that matters is how it is perceived by the group demeaned by his ignorant stereotype.
^^^^^ that's funny
get out, get out while there's still time
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Obamas resume:

1st term US senator

Obamas executive experience:

Community organizer.....

Yeah, I REEEEALLY want this fool running the country....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:SO..
It means you can book tickets to President Obama's Inauguration this coming January.
The imagery gives you a boner, doesn't it?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

ADAM wrote:Obamas resume:

1st term US senator

Obamas executive experience:

Community organizer.....

Yeah, I REEEEALLY want this fool running the country....
don't forget to villify his wife

get out, get out while there's still time
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:don't forget to villify his wife
You mean that would-be Winnie Mandela he's married to?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

JayDuck wrote: Barack Obama "My grandmother is a typical old white lday".

I'll never forget when he said that, I landed in the ER....and then sought counseling for a few weeks....

:lol:
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Obama is black...?

He's about as black as the king of spades....

although I do think I remember seeing him on a SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL TRAIN episode......... circa late 70's
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Let me get this straight. The man has a father (at least he provided the sperm) who was of black African heritage and his mother was white (or as they ask us in those check off boxes--Caucasian). So automatically he is black ???
Isn't that by itself "racist"--a throwback to the Jim Crow days ?? Couldn't he be "white" ?? Does 50% of his DNA rule over the other 50% ?? I think it is all BS.
Yet on the other hand we have people who think they are intelligent telling us that because a man has gone past the age of 70 that he is no longer qualified to be POTUS. Who is the one being prejudiced ??
I for one will enjoy seeing President McCain taking the oath of office and breaking the "gray ceiling" !!
"Grampy McSame" indeed Bri---you should be ashamed of your bias.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm interested to see that contradiction make itself apparent to you, Wolfman. Better late than never, eh?

Yeah, it's strange that the slightest ounce of black blood defines someone as black in this society - black, but never white.

So now, will you call Obama "white"?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
_Porter_
Jake

Post by _Porter_ »

Wolfman wrote:Let me get this straight. The man has a father (at least he provided the sperm) who was of black African heritage and his mother was white (or as they ask us in those check off boxes--Caucasian). So automatically he is black ???
Society labels you whatever you appear to be. He has the features of a black man, so people label him as such. I don't see the big deal, especially since he seems to have no problem with it.

At some point during this election though, I'll bet Dan Vogel's wife's virgin asshole that some media honks start referring to him as a multi-racial-American.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan Vogel's wife's virgin asshole
you must be new around here.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Dan Vogel's wife's virgin asshole

Not anymore :twisted:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ Noses don't count for that
_Porter_
Jake

Post by _Porter_ »

PSUFAN wrote: you must be new around here.
I guess I was giving her too much credit. :D
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Cuda wrote:^^^ Noses don't count for that
Damn, not even a Romanesque nose.......... :doh:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:Let me get this straight. The man has a father (at least he provided the sperm) who was of black African heritage and his mother was white (or as they ask us in those check off boxes--Caucasian). So automatically he is black ???
Isn't that by itself "racist"--a throwback to the Jim Crow days ?? Couldn't he be "white" ?? Does 50% of his DNA rule over the other 50% ?? I think it is all BS.
Was that Little U errr "Wolfman" or was that Professor Griff?

Yet on the other hand we have people who think they are intelligent telling us that because a man has gone past the age of 70 that he is no longer qualified to be POTUS. Who is the one being prejudiced ??
Shocking that you would be screaming about the victimization of old white guys James.
I for one will enjoy seeing President McCain taking the oath of office and breaking the "gray ceiling" !! "Grampy McSame" indeed Bri---you should be ashamed of your bias.
Yea, it haunts me like a 15 dollar bill. :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
JayDuck wrote:I agree. And white people weren't offended by his statement.
Go fuck yourself. Millions of white people were offended. The only ones who weren't are his ass kissing lickspittles like Bsuck.
So now you speak for all white people? :meds:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dipshit in Crapchester wrote: So now you speak for all white people? :meds:
I've looked & looked and nowhere did he say anything whatsoever about ALL white people.

Go back to schlupring Obamadong, douchewater
_Porter_
Jake

Post by _Porter_ »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote:
JayDuck wrote:I agree. And white people weren't offended by his statement.
So now you speak for all white people? :meds:
If a white GOP candidate made a similar comment about an aunt by marriage being a "typical black woman", are you saying you wouldn't find that offensive? :?

There is a difference between recognizing something as offensive and actually being offended.

In principle, Obama's remark is no different than McCain's. Well, except for the hate part, the brutal slur part and- Uh, okay, bad example.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

http://wcbstv.com/local/obama.mccain.co ... 46688.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New York company making novelty condoms ......
The McCain version says "OLD BUT Not Expired."

According to the Web site, McCain condoms "are battle tested, strong and durable, for those occasions when you just need to switch your position!"
And of course staying true to a common stereotype the Obama one is apparently a little bit larger, but the McCain one comes with a piece of candy designed to look like a Viagra pill.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

_Porter_ wrote:
If a white GOP candidate made a similar comment about an aunt by marriage being a "typical black woman", are you saying you wouldn't find that offensive? :?
Well, I wouldn't find that offensive, however I do think the media would go off on it. With that said Obama wasn't talking about an aunt by marriage, and its kind of telling that you had to change the relationship to make the analogy work.

Because If a white GOP candidate made a similiar comment about a grandmother by blood, that raised him, being a "typical old black woman" I don't think there would be anything made about it. And people who are 1/4 to 1/8th black can come out blond haired, blue eyed, looking as white as mormons.

Speaking of double-standards, mock-outrage, and partisan bullshit... White people are allowed to talk about "white people", black people are allowed to talk about "black people". Barak Obama is both, by blood. Those supporting Barak Obama think its OK if he talks about both, and those against him want him to be able to talk about neither.

A couple years ago he wasn't black enough and now he's getting made out to be too black...Let me know when someone without an agenda has a take on him.