Admin help please

Post by YD »

change my nic to YD so its the same everywheres

thanks homeys
YD
Michael McDonald

Re: Admin help please

Post by YD »

and don't waste any time shitcanning this to TROTS when done.

thanks again
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We ask very little for helping you tools with every little request.

Please edify me...what exactly will this achieve?

What's next, timmay - a "I think I might have to SNEEZE soon" thread, or will Mag7 host that brilliance?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I'm running some initial tests on the PM function and so far so good.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

PSUFAN wrote:We ask very little for helping you tools with every little request.

Please edify me...what exactly will this achieve?

What's next, timmay - a "I think I might have to SNEEZE soon" thread, or will Mag7 host that brilliance?

done

and go choke on a cack rumps
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Deschutes opened a brewery in Portland.

What very little use we had for you people, it's now gone.

So if you and those other 75,000 shrivel-brained tards could kindly kill yourselves now, it would be greatly appreciated by the part of the state that supports your asses.

TIA
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

oh hi dins.

Neat they built a brewery over in the Pearly to jack up the prices and milk your sogged out asses for your meager disposable income.

I'll be sure to visit there next time I'm in town for a guitar harvest. Not. All these dumbfucks here in construction are over in your hood working so they can make their mortgages and boat/motorcycle payments. I''m sure that helps your warm feelings toward us as well. The market is so fukked here right now its not even funneh. What is funneh is all of the "big" developers from Portland who built way too many houses here are the ones takin it in the A train. (sup Renaissance)

good times
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

YD,

Where the fuck have you been for the past 4 yrs.

Are you that much of a tard that you did'nt realize the market was fucked when gas hit 2$ a galllon?
Or did you not have your drivers licsense yet?

Keep smoking dope kid.....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

YD wrote:All these dumbfucks here in construction are over in your hood working so they can make their mortgages and boat/motorcycle payments. I''m sure that helps your warm feelings toward us as well. The market is so fukked here right now its not even funneh.

That's OK, I was in your neck of the woods stealing your local employment recently.

As it was pummeling down snow at an amazing clip in the 25 degree hell-hole... in late March, some Bendy inbreds start giving us crap about the weather in Portland.

"Uhh, it's 60 degrees there right now, bud... let it drizzle."

"Oh... welll I guess there is that"

I laughed when Bend real estate took off. It's in a big valley in the freaking desert. What, exactly, was anyone thinking when they decided that worthless plots of infertile ground were going to be worth anything just because they had a house on them? It ain't Portland, it ain't the Wet Side -- there's no geographical limitations on where developement can go.

As Bend real estate climbed, the stupid people really came to the forefront.

Speaking of your semi-lame town...

You familiar with the band Jonah?

I'm guessing you probably are, since Bend ain't exactly a major music city. Anyhoo, they're finally looking at bigger and better things. I kinda know the guy that just took over on drums... Jules is a supercool guy. I've seen them a coupla times, not too shabby, not too exciting.

I tink those guys have been right on the brink of national release fame, except they keep knocking up their old ladies and taking time off.

You probably know those guys, since your town is so inbred.

BTW-did you guys run all of the Mexicans out of town, or what? Only people who even resemble Mexican I met in Bend, all seemed to be from Oregon. Ordered at a drive through fast food wondow, and the person on the speaker spoke perfect English... I was a little taken aback, since it's been years since I've seen that around here. I suppose when no vegitation grows, it deters Mexican residence, I suppose.

But I won't keep you any longer Timmay, since you're probably experiencing the spring thaw, and you need to get out in your front yard and mow your sagebrush.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and just for the record -- I'm somewhat proud of "mow your sagebrush."

That's not the last time that smack will be dropped on a Bendy.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Those guys in Jonah are all friends of mine. Ask them if they know the guitar player from the Bond Brothers and they'll probably have a few sw00t YD stories. You don't have to say you know me from here. Tell em you met me at Nicks Coney Island before it closed and I was drinkin beers with loot-her.

Those guys deserve a break as hard as they've went after it for the last 20 years. wow that sounds weird. 20 years.

I gotta roll. Sagebrush is creepin up, and I still got that sinkhole (sup JCT) in the front yard.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

ADAM wrote:YD,

Where the fuck have you been for the past 4 yrs.

Are you that much of a tard that you did'nt realize the market was fucked when gas hit 2$ a galllon?
Or did you not have your drivers licsense yet?

Keep smoking dope kid.....
The Market only went southern here in the last year. And no, even though I drive 50 miles a day I didn't realize that my mileage compensation barely covered my gas anymore. Who the fuck is ADAM and why should I give a fuck what he thinks he knows about me?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Try to state your needs more directly, YD. The admins are having trouble wading through all of this blubbering.

SPEAK UP, PUSSY!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Hey YD or what ever you call yourself...

Get fucked
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Admin Committee is set to rule on this a week from next leap year Thursday. Please take care of the necessary preliminaries.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm sorry, this request is denied.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

And in other news, it's still a "no" on Ucant.