what jerry wants jerry gets..

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

what jerry wants jerry gets..

Post by peter dragon »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3423005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what a crock of shit. this ass should be banned for life. This just shows who the real commish is in this league, the fucking big market owners. Its the same reason why in 2011 the cap will go away and the small market teams will disapear. The nfl will be the MLB but worse. at least in MLB there are 81 home games.

Owners with money to burn and who want to put a knife in the side of the nfl (Al Davis) will spend crazy ass money while the league falls apart...

the end is near!

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Re: what jerry wants jerry gets..

Post by peter dragon »

R-Jack wrote: It's better to not worry about who is a good guy or a bad guy and just root for your team and watch the rest of the brain dead animals kill each other for your amusement. You almost feel better about plunking down money for merchandise that way.
Id love to do that, but my team is full of convicts and thugs, is a small market team and has a terrible owner. its actually kinda sad. Im just glad I dont have DirecTv cause if I paid 270+ to watch bengals games, I would kill my self.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Pacman in? Check
Anthony Henry practicing safety? Check
Mike Jenkins, Jones and Newman as dime corners? Check

Its only a matter of time before the final piece is put into the puzzle. Roy Williams will be seeing considerable time on the bench this year, and thats a good thing. If yall thought the 13 players the Boys had on the Pro Bowl roster was bad this year, just wait till next year. Having a cover corner on your squad is a necessity. Having two is a luxury, but having three is off the chart. With a little work Mike Jenkins will be that thirs cover corner. This will make the pass rush only better.

Paulie,

Its not looking too good for you kid. Did you keep my address? I'll be expecting that 20 to be the first deposit into Dfan Jr's college fund.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Travis Henry is still available, imo
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Pacman comes to town and already dudes be dropping like flies.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3427526

Commish--"Yeah Pacman I will reinstate you, but we have this problem we need you to take care of first....."
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:Paulie,

Its not looking too good for you kid. Did you keep my address? I'll be expecting that 20 to be the first deposit into Dfan Jr's college fund.
Hilarious...things look better than ever for a trainwreck to happen with that team. :hfal:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Neely8 wrote:Pacman comes to town and already dudes be dropping like flies.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3427526

Commish--"Yeah Pacman I will reinstate you, but we have this problem we need you to take care of first....."

Yeah, drug dealer starts singing and he's found dead? Shocking.

I'd put my money on his supplier, and not any users.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.