Old Rome Site

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JTC
Crack Whore

Old Rome Site

Post by JTC »

Anybody have a link to the "old" (Late 90's) archived Jim Rome site?
bbqjones
indian black betty

Re: Old Rome Site

Post by bbqjones »

hell yeah. whats up bud?
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

livin' in houston, loving it, ands looking forward to a few beers and NCAA hoops tonight. and you?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

What bar? I will buy you a Shiner and whisper sweet nothings into my beer.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

tonight i'll be at home, got the little guy to wtach out for, so no going out for me. that and the fact that they juts razed my bar and i've become a hermit.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

JTC wrote:livin' in houston, loving it,
And This Too Shall Pass....

... once you get your fill of banging some of the hottest chicks in the country (Uston)
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

JTC wrote:that and the fact that they juts razed my bar and i've become a hermit.
Now that you've come back here, I believe your bar has been lowered again.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

JTC wrote:tonight i'll be at home, got the little guy to wtach out for, so no going out for me. that and the fact that they juts razed my bar and i've become a hermit.
No kids yet for me and the Mrs., but it will happen soon enough. Guess I will enjoy the freedoms that I have for now and hit the bar with some familiar faces tonight. Hook'em.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

im afraid this is not the real jtc

perhaps you should verify whether or not:

jerk to jeter
wear mustache
eat canned ravioli
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

my bar cannot get much lower. and where are these hot chicks?
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

for what it is worth, i am the real jtc. who exactly would pretend to be me that is not?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
JTC wrote:tonight i'll be at home, got the little guy to wtach out for, so no going out for me. that and the fact that they juts razed my bar and i've become a hermit.
No kids yet for me and the Mrs., but it will happen soon enough. Guess I will enjoy the freedoms that I have for now and hit the bar with some familiar faces tonight. Hook'em.

Don't you actually have to have sex with Mrs. Rumplecow in order to spawn? Third trimester before she realizes she is pregnant?
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

JTC wrote: and where are these hot chicks?
Go downtown and stay inside the loop.

If you go outside the loop you'll run into some fat soccer moms and stuff.

I wouldn't even wish that on Rack Fu. Even though he's living that hell... as we speak.

Here's a pic from the balcony of my old place in Houston... the corner of Houston and Washington Ave.

The outside of the old soda factory that was converted into lofts... where I called home.

Some pics of the inside of the crib... where "the truth" could be found.

Now if you want to nail "fat chicks"... pull a Rack Fu and move out to the suburbs where people go to let their souls die.

Well, basically where people go when they have just given up and wear shit like sweatpants on the weekend and mow the lawn and stuff.

This is now home again.... as viewed from the Marin headlands.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

like this ??

http://web.archive.org/web/199707040259 ... oard.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JTC wrote:who exactly would pretend to be me that is not?
Convincing evidence.

Sup Chinspa?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

lil update for m2

rumples is the one that is married to a fat hog
rack fu has a skinny pasty ugly bitch for a wife
and dinsdale* lives with other dudes.

*is 40
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

.m2 wrote:
JTC wrote: and where are these hot chicks?
Go downtown and stay inside the loop.

nice shots, I think the ex and I actually looked at those places. They are sweet.

as for me- currently in upper kirby area, so location is good.you won't catch me living in humble, i can promise you that.
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

Wolfman wrote:like this ??

http://web.archive.org/web/199707040259 ... oard.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what's up james?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

.m2 wrote:Now if you want to nail "fat chicks"... pull a Rack Fu and move out to the suburbs where people go to let their souls die.

Well, basically where people go when they have just given up and wear shit like sweatpants on the weekend and mow the lawn and stuff.
Just because your convenience store/gas station job(s) don't pay enough for you to be fortunate enough to own your own home in the suburbs doesn't mean you need to be a hater. :meds:
This is now home again.... as viewed from the Marin headlands.
So when is your first gay pride parade? God knows they've missed your presence in them.

P.S.- I think it's about time for the powers that be here to send your faggot bitch ass back to purgatory. :hfal:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

JTC wrote:
.m2 wrote:you won't catch me living in humble, i can promise you that.
I live in Atascocita, so does that count?

The next house we buy will probably be in The Woodlands. That area is fucking $$$
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I love how m2ool busts on my for living in one of the real nice 'burbs of Houston (Cypress), at the same time extolling the virtues of apparently living in a shithole part of Houston (Washington, just NW of downtown = :lol: ), in a refurbed factory that's about as luxurious as the place I dwelled in while in college. Was the actual Fifth Ward too expensive for you?

For the record, some of the old factories that have been converted into lofts are very nice and in very trendy areas. That's just not one of them. It's a piece of shit and the surrounding area fucking sucks. You were "close" to The Heights and "close" to Downtown. That 'tween area sucks and you know it.

I'll take my nice suburban home, with my new pool, in an area with great schools and zero crime over that place that you called home, dipshit. Please post pics of your place in the San Fran area again so we can have another laugh. Has it been condemned yet? That looked like a great place to live, in that hasn't been cleaned in twenty years kind of way. Once again, I wouldn't have lived there in college let alone in my 40's.

You have really beaten the odds, m2. I'll give you that. How many 160 lb. kids with no talent or athleticism were star high school running backs that had several Div I offers? How many people can make $10,000 per week selling windchimes at the Ren Faire? You've spit in the face of your sub-mediocrity and proved the world wrong.

Fucking brilliant.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Some folks like to hunker down with perhaps a fireplace, big screen tv, classic art piece or picturesque window view as the
centerpiece of their living room.

But oh no, not da troof.

Always on the cutting edge, he chooses to get down with a fucking sewage drain as his living room centerpiece.

:lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I will attest to the apparent improvement of m2ool's squatting quarters. No WD-40 cans, no half-sealed bleach bottles, no C- skanks, etc. He's replaced those with...nothing. Not bad, eh?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

poptart wrote:Some folks like to hunker down with perhaps a fireplace, big screen tv, classic art piece or picturesque window view as the
centerpiece of their living room.

But oh no, not da troof.

Always on the cutting edge, he chooses to get down with a fucking sewage drain as his living room centerpiece.

:lol:
I also enjoy the door that only goes half way to the ceiling in that pic. That's a nice touch.
JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
JTC wrote:
.m2 wrote:you won't catch me living in humble, i can promise you that.
I live in Atascocita, so does that count?

The next house we buy will probably be in The Woodlands. That area is fucking $$$

No, people in humble look at atascocita like it is paris in the mid 50's. you'll need a few more meth labs and woman named 'linda lou' if you want to compete.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

The only thing missing...

JTC
Crack Whore

Post by JTC »

Uncle Fester wrote:Image

The only thing missing...

is that "The Cabinet of Dr. Caliguri". Wow.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Just a comment on the odd angles in the Toof's old apartment. I bet he spent hours putting marbles on the floor and watching them roll around from room to room.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

m2ool, you lived by a fucking fleet dealer and you're running smack on the burbs? That's fucking fresh. Nothing like looking out your window each morning to Bubba picking up his new 1500 with a Rawson-Koenig bed. Who-ee. that's some urban living right there. But if it gets to you, can always play hand-ball on your living room brick wall.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I wonder if there was an additional charge for the mold and ceiling debris?

Despite the shoddy carpentry, mold, and German Expressionist walls, I still kind of like that place. I would have removed all the interior walls and created a giant, empty space. Then I would have installed a bowling alley, trapeze, climbing wall, zip line, and bar that served Hamm's on tap.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Rack Fu wrote:I love how m2ool busts on my for living in one of the real nice 'burbs of Houston (Cypress), at the same time extolling the virtues of apparently living in a shithole part of Houston (Washington, just NW of downtown = :lol: ), in a refurbed factory that's about as luxurious as the place I dwelled in while in college. Was the actual Fifth Ward too expensive for you?

For the record, some of the old factories that have been converted into lofts are very nice and in very trendy areas. That's just not one of them. It's a piece of shit and the surrounding area fucking sucks. You were "close" to The Heights and "close" to Downtown. That 'tween area sucks and you know it.

I'll take my nice suburban home, with my new pool, in an area with great schools and zero crime over that place that you called home, dipshit. Please post pics of your place in the San Fran area again so we can have another laugh. Has it been condemned yet? That looked like a great place to live, in that hasn't been cleaned in twenty years kind of way. Once again, I wouldn't have lived there in college let alone in my 40's.

You have really beaten the odds, m2. I'll give you that. How many 160 lb. kids with no talent or athleticism were star high school running backs that had several Div I offers? How many people can make $10,000 per week selling windchimes at the Ren Faire? You've spit in the face of your sub-mediocrity and proved the world wrong.

Fucking brilliant.

Ok, Rack Fool.

Let's make something perfectly clear.... you're a fucking idiot.

This is a well known fact to all, and I'm going to make it even more clear to the rest with your asinine, ignorant, and plain stupid statements you've made above. If you really are an FBI agent... I want my fucking money back!

I love how m2ool busts on my for living in one of the real nice 'burbs of Houston (Cypress)
Fool, you live 30-40 miles from downtown Houston.... in a "subdivision". Enough said.

For the record, some of the old factories that have been converted into lofts are very nice and in very trendy areas

What are you? Martha Stewart?

That's just not one of them. It's a piece of shit and the surrounding area fucking sucks.

Fool, you see the orange looking building in the bottom left corner with the figurine on the wall?

That's actually a "school" where the "rich folks" from River Oaks and Memorial drop off their kids in the morning on their way to work downtown.

You know River Oaks, right fool?

One of the richest communities in the United States, where a single resident could buy your "subdivision" 10 times over and wouldn't blink.

Across the street on Houston is a place called "the historic 6th Ward District" which has the highest concentration of Victorian Homes in Tejas outside of Galveston! You know.... culture and stuff, with buildings that actually took time and artistic endeavor to make, unlike your 7/11 building you call "home" which can be thrown together easily in less than a week, and charge some idiot too much money and have them buy it.

Oh yeah, a few blocks away is the Fonde Recreation Center where all the top NBA players go and play pick-up games. You know.... guys like Michael Jordan and The Dream (when I was living there) would play on any given day.

Can you walk a few blocks and watch an NBA "all-star" game, out in wonderful Cypress,Tejas? Save you're answer... all you have a few blocks away is another 7/11 building that's called a home to look at.

I'll take my nice suburban home, with my new pool, in an area with great schools and zero crime over that place that you called home
That's nice. You boring uncultured fuck.

Pssst! You know what's directly behind that orange building that's a school for the "rich kids"???

That's right, fool!

It's the Central Police Dept. for the City of Houston!

You can't go 30 seconds in the neighborhood without seeing one or two cop cars driving by. There is no crime in that area you fucking idiot!

Fool, this building below you called a piece of shit...

Well, the guy that lived right next to me in the building was one of the original four vice-presidents of Garden Ridge Pottery, and the day they went public we were sipping on some wine with this view from our balcony...

That's the day he became a millionaire many times over and never had to work another day in his life. I'd mention his name... but he's a private person so I'll leave it out.

Now my other neighbor on the other side of me isn't a private person and is quite the opposite...

You may have seen him on your local TV station (which isn't really local for you) since you live almost 40 miles away in a "nice subdivision".

Dave Fehling

At the time... he was a correspondent for the CBS Evening News with Dan Rather.

Here's a link... http://www.khou.com/insidekhou/newsteam/dfehling.html

You're more than welcome to email him and ask him if he does or has ever lived in the "oh so shitty" building in the above picture.

Oh, and let him know that "the truth" is doing fine and now lives in "The City". Thanks

So fool, who are your neighbors??? Do you have stimulating conversations about Culture and World Events???

Save it.... fool!

We all know that your neighbors are...

Fat fucking Soccer Moms!!!

Good Day

the truth
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That's the day he became a millionaire many times over
So I'm guessing that's also the day he hightailed it outta that shitbox.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mister Magoo,

You wouldn't know cool.... if it laced a 2 by 4 and hit you over the head with itself.

Where's that really cool place you live?

Let's start with the State... and take it from there.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

.m2 wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mister Magoo,

You wouldn't know cool.... if it laced a 2 by 4 and hit you over the head with itself.

Where's that really cool place you live?

Let's start with the State... and take it from there.

Nice deflection. So did the millionaire move out or not?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Rack the fuck out of RF for getting Mtool to flame out so completely. I don't think I've seen someone's head explode like that since the last RtS descension into insanity.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

m2,
You're a fucking moron. Are you trying to somehow connect your former shithole to River Oaks? Bitch, your neighborhood was about three fucking miles away from River Oaks. Three miles away in Houston with its fucked up zoning and weird city planning might as well mean a 100 miles away. It doesn't mean shit. Three miles in a relatively "urban" environment is quite substantial. Harlem and the Bronx are less than that distance from Central Park West. The Fifth Ward is actually geographically closer to you than River Oaks, you fucking douche. Why not link your former shit neighborhood to the Fifth Ward? Very convenient of you to move in that direction as opposed to another for your demographic comparison. The Sharpstown area of Houston is probably the worst part of the city and it's only two miles from Bellaire and three miles from the ultra-upscale West U. area. Do the folks in the Sharpstown area say they live in West U. or Bellaire? Is my point sinking in yet, tard?

What are you going to tell us next? That you're current crack house apartment in San Fran is part of Pacific Heights because you live three miles away??? Jackass.

What matters is where you were actually living and what was in spitting distance from your place. That industrial complex of a neighborhood is shit, your ex-factory dump of a place is shit, and you're a fucking imbecile.

Hell, the million dollar estate section of my subdivision is a mile away from my house. I guess I should tell everyone that I live there. After all, it's a lot closer than three miles.
Last edited by Rack Fu on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Wow, first Jess Hymen, and now Dave Fehling. This message board has been touched by greatness.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Louis Cyphre wrote:Nice deflection. So did the millionaire move out or not?

He was still living there when I moved back to California.

The lofts that I moved into on Washington Ave. were the first lofts built in the downtown area of Houston.

They had a Grand Opening a week before we (the residents) moved in. It was such a big event... the Mayor of Houston at the time (Bob Lanier) showed up along with all the TV stations. Good times!

Being the fucking trend setter that I am.... once word got out that "the truth" had rolled into neighborhood.

They built these lofts a few years later... just a couple of blocks away.

Located at 1708 Washington Ave. just west of Houston Avenue
Prices for the lofts range from $279,000 to $500,000. Ray Allison Realtors is marketing the project.
http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/stor ... lumn3.html

http://houston.condo.com/PropertyDetail ... =MapSearch

Being the "top" FBI agent that Rack Fool is.... he deemed this historic neighborhood (a shit hole).

The idiot can't even afford to live here.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I already made mention that many of the condos/lofts built around town were real nice. Just not the one you lived in, shit-for-brains. You can post pictures of all kinds of place that you never lived in. So what?

I like how you talk about what I can afford and what I can't afford. Please tell us what property you have ever owned anywhere, stupid fuck. How's that renting working out for you in your 40's? Living the American Dream, huh? I stopped renting and started buying and owning when I was 25. That's 13 years of building equity in various properties. Sure, it's not like wasting money on rent in the most expensive city in the country or anything.

For what it's worth, my house is in that $279,000 to $500,000 range that, according to you, I somehow can't afford. Amazingly enough, I've managed to pay that mortgage for going on five years now. Heck, I even put in a few hundred extra to principal each month. I can guaran-fucking-tee that I have a lot more bang for the buck than those condos. Where's the backyard and pool at those condos? Here's what us adults sometimes do. We buy homes in the nice suburbs so that we have yards and pools and stuff, where the schools are nice and the crime is low. We like these places as they're great for raising a family. I know that the mere idea of procreation confuses you. It's understandable. Unless you and your life partner eventually adopt a kid, I don't expect you to get it.

I so look forward to your next life lesson about what, how and where I should be living my life. After all, you're the fucking Gold Standard for all others to follow. Your parents must be proud.