Would YOU want PacMan Jones on your team?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Would YOU want PacMan Jones on your team?

Post by RevLimiter »

Looks like a number of teams (Cowboys, Patriots, Bucs, Giants) are interested in the services of one Adam "PacMan" Jones, should he be reinstated by The Commish. No way in hell would I want the dude on my team based on the stupid shit he's already done off the field, but what about the rest of you?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Re: Would YOU want PacMan Jones on your team?

Post by Degenerate »

He has a great motor, wreaks havoc, and really makes things happen out there.

Oh, you mean as a player?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

We’ve had over 100 inches of snow this winter. The last thing we need right now is someone who makes it rain.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I don't think Houston would be a good fit for a guy like Pacman. You know....with the strip clubs and all.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:We’ve had over 100 inches of snow this winter. The last thing we need right now is someone who makes it rain.
Green Bay would be perfect for Pacman. How much trouble could he get into? It's not like anybody wants to see Wisconsin women naked anyway.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:We’ve had over 100 inches of snow this winter. The last thing we need right now is someone who makes it rain.
Green Bay would be perfect for Pacman. How much trouble could he get into? It's not like anybody wants to see Wisconsin women naked anyway.
The better strip clubs in Wisconsin bring in talent from all over. There’s a place called Weasel’s up in Three Rivers (way up north) that has as hot a dancers as I saw at the Million Dollar Club in Dallas.

Madison used to have a place right downtown called the Dangle that also brought in dancers from all over the US. Also had some local talent, one of whom made occasional visits to Gooberville, and who I will guarantee was, and probably still is, hotter than anything you’ve ever gotten busy with.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Goober McTuber wrote: Also had some local talent, one of whom made occasional visits to Gooberville, and who I will guarantee was, and probably still is, hotter than anything you’ve ever gotten busy with.

HA, HA!

I didn't know they put on puppet shows at Dangle's!

HA, HA!
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Louis Cyphre wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Also had some local talent, one of whom made occasional visits to Gooberville, and who I will guarantee was, and probably still is, hotter than anything you’ve ever gotten busy with.

HA, HA!

I didn't know they put on puppet shows at Dangle's!

HA, HA!
The Dangle. Not "Dangle's", you gibbering idiot.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Back on topic...

Yes. I'll take Pacman on the Cowboys, for a few reasons.

1) Goodell is ass fucking Pacman's payday. He'll be cheap. Coming after the draft and free agency means not a whole lot of money left to bargain with.

2) He is a talented football player at a position where the Cowboys are dreadfully thin. Cowboys have lost 3 DB's this off-season.

3) Calvin Hill has done a phenomenal job with troubled players. The Cowboys have turned around the crack wagon image and Calvin is a HUGE part of that reclamation project. He carries enough swagger with the league that him signing off on pacman may be enough to get Goodell to let him back in early.

4) Player presence. The Cowboys have very strong player presence in the locker room. if he doesn't fall line, he either be dragged in line or cast out.

5) Jerry wants to re-do his contract, so I'm sure that would involve lot's of escape clauses for the Cowboys, so that makes the deal low risk.

So why not? Pull the trigger. Give him his last chance, make the deal low risk and if he blows it, Fuck him. Punt his ass off the team.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Headhunter wrote:Back on topic...
Kiljoy was here.

And no, I don’t want him on the Packers. We need to start replacing our older corners soon, but there must be some DBs out there you can count on for 16 games.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

mvscal wrote:
Headhunter wrote:2) He is a talented football player
Link?

http://www.titansonline.com/team/player ... ?PRKey=284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And they wouldn't over hype a guy they're trying to move, would they?

One other advantage the Cowboys have is that they don't need a starting corner. He'd be the #3 guy and a punt returner.

I won't loose sleep on this either way, but reports look like Dallas is the only player in this game, which even further drops the trade value.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Sure, the Cowboys could.

The topic wasn't do you think your team should go after Pacman.

If it was me, I'd trade up and snag Rodgers-Cromartie.

I think the Cowboys can pull off having Jones on their team. He's a proven commodity that can fill a need cheap and quick.

First year DB's usually get torched. Doucheman can step in and play from day one.

Personally, I'd be fine if Goodell told him to suck a dong, and he never played again.

And it's not like Dallas isn't just chock full of titty bars. Green Bay would be the best place for him.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Back off topic for a second...
Goober McTuber wrote: There’s a place called Weasel’s... Million Dollar Club in Dallas...the Dangle...
Any strip clubs you haven't been to, you nasty old fuck? :lol:

And I ain't tryin to say nuttin about nuttin, but "The Dangle" sounds like a bar where dudes go to get lap dances from scantily clad Puerto Rican school boys. I mean, what part of a woman's body is attractive when it's dangling...certainly not her gash.

Oh, and (back on topic), no, there's no way in hell I'd want this guy on my team. I'm not saying that because he's black (wait...I can't back that up :D), but seriously if you look at the incidents that he's been involved in, for the most part it's been his "crew" that either started shit or escalated it into violence. So I wouldn't want him on my team for the simple fact that not only does he roll with the wrong crowd, but he can't keep them in check and they obviously don't give enough of a shit about him to check themselves.

So unless he's found Jesus, Allah, Buddah or the Hale Bopp comet and denounced hood rats and baby daddys, he's another suspension just waiting to happen.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

OCmike wrote:Back off topic for a second...
Goober McTuber wrote: There’s a place called Weasel’s... Million Dollar Club in Dallas...the Dangle...
Any strip clubs you haven't been to, you nasty old fuck? :lol:

And I ain't tryin to say nuttin about nuttin, but "The Dangle" sounds like a bar where dudes go to get lap dances from scantily clad Puerto Rican school boys. I mean, what part of a woman's body is attractive when it's dangling...certainly not her gash.
The Dangle was a classic old school strip bar. No idea where the name came from, but I knew one of the owners, he's still around, and I'll do a little research. Back in the day, we didn't have no lap dances. Just hot bitches getting naked. If you wanted a lap dance, you just needed enough game to get a dancer to come to your crib and get nasty.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The potential does not out-weigh the POS scum this guy is. No thanks.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Goober McTuber wrote: The Dangle was a classic old school strip bar. No idea where the name came from, but I knew one of the owners, he's still around, and I'll do a little research. Back in the day, we didn't have no lap dances. Just hot bitches getting naked. If you wanted a lap dance, you just needed enough game to get a dancer to come to your crib and get nasty.
:lol: Yeah, there's lots of old school strip clubs with funny names. I guess they were built before marketing became all the rage and owners realized they could attract more customers with a name like "Horndogs" than "The Dangle".\

Back on topic...
Fanball.com wrote:Pacman Jones made an appearance on The Michael Irvin Show on 103.3 FM in Dallas, according to ESPN. Jones spoke about his childhood, the Las Vegas incident, and the measures he's taking to try and better his life. Jones told Irvin that he's working hard to make good decisions, including steering clear of some relatives he grew up with. Jones, said his relatives understand that he needs to "separate himself" from some people in his past.
Why is it that retards like this need a 1-year suspension or serious jail time ('sup Mike Vick) before they figure out that they were one of the lucky few to make it out of a sh*it life and if they want to keep it that way they can't keep hanging out with Pooky and RayRay?
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
Fanball.com wrote:Pacman Jones made an appearance on The Michael Irvin Show on 103.3 FM in Dallas, according to ESPN. Jones spoke about his childhood, the Las Vegas incident, and the measures he's taking to try and better his life. Jones told Irvin that he's working hard to make good decisions, including steering clear of some relatives he grew up with. Jones, said his relatives understand that he needs to "separate himself" from some people in his past.
Why is it that retards like this need a 1-year suspension or serious jail time ('sup Mike Vick) before they figure out that they were one of the lucky few to make it out of a sh*it life and if they want to keep it that way they can't keep hanging out with Pooky and RayRay?
So he's trying to steer clear of felons and bad influences? By making an appearance on the Michael Irvin Show?

Hopefully Mike at least taught him some good escape lines like "That was my cousin's weed" or "She's not a hooker. She's a self employed model."
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

OCmike wrote: Why is it that retards like this need a 1-year suspension or serious jail time ('sup Mike Vick) before they figure out that they were one of the lucky few to make it out of a sh*it life and if they want to keep it that way they can't keep hanging out with Pooky and RayRay?
Sometimes Pooky and RayRay have something on the local boy made good or maybe it's just a trust and loyalty thing. Who knows. I'm not surprised and I don't think it's isolated to today's day in age. I think we're seeing in the NFL more today because, face facts, ballers didn't get paid like they do now, back in the day.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:Sometimes Pooky and RayRay have something on the local boy made good or maybe it's just a trust and loyalty thing. Who knows. I'm not surprised and I don't think it's isolated to today's day in age. I think we're seeing in the NFL more today because, face facts, ballers didn't get paid like they do now, back in the day.
You also see more coverage period because, unlike the days when Mickey Mantle and Billy Martin could tear up hotels with nary a word printed by the "boys" in the press, you now have a media that insists on reporting any and all embarrassing incidents about the guys they cover. Sure, the huge money has it's own impact. But we're also a long way from the time when Babe Ruth could drink bootleg beer nonstop, bang anything that moved and hang his manager out of the window of a railroad car without a word of it being reported in the newspapers.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Sometimes Pooky and RayRay have something on the local boy made good or maybe it's just a trust and loyalty thing. Who knows. I'm not surprised and I don't think it's isolated to today's day in age. I think we're seeing in the NFL more today because, face facts, ballers didn't get paid like they do now, back in the day.
You also see more coverage period because, unlike the days when Mickey Mantle and Billy Martin could tear up hotels with nary a word printed by the "boys" in the press, you now have a media that insists on reporting any and all embarrassing incidents about the guys they cover. Sure, the huge money has it's own impact. But we're also a long way from the time when Babe Ruth could drink bootleg beer nonstop, bang anything that moved and hang his manager out of the window of a railroad car without a word of it being reported in the newspapers.
Zactly
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Would I want PacMan Jones on my team....

No....
Save me some of that corn for laters...