What the fukk is going on in my country?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: What the fukk is going on in my country?

Post by smackaholic »

Charles De Mar wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:[www.davidduke.com[/i

So there you have it, 37,000 White Women raped by savage negro bucks PER YEAR! That doesn't even include robbery, assault, murder and other violent crimes committed by these beasts.

If we removed the negro from our society, America would become one of the safest countries in the world.

!

Look. We can all accept that you are the empirical evidence that your mother was part of that statistical sampling and the fact is, if we removed the negroe from our society, you'd miss out on possibly finding your poppa someday.

Good luck Pickles....

PS, have you ever picked up a basketball for no good reason or had a hankering for fried chicken late at night?
Nahhh, pickle is 100% sure of his pure breed whiteness.....every time he looks down at his shriveled gerkin.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You do realize that the Prime is not the basis for mortgage rates, right?
I do. He's the man when it comes to filesharing, though...and leaving baseballs intact.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

smackaholic wrote:[
Nahhh, pickle is 100% sure of his pure breed whiteness.....every time he looks down at his shriveled gerkin.

But, but, but the whole Big Pickle gambit...you're saying its all a ruse, a troll dare say?
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I refinanced mine last month at 5.5% with no points. I believe my banker mentioned that starting March 1 they were mandated to add .25% to each loan to help fund the mitigation of the sub-prime mortgage fiasco. Yeah, you knew who was gonna pay for that all along.

Edit to add: My mortgage is also guaranteed to be serviced by my bank and not sold.
Nice - I'll assume that's a 15 year note?

I've got a 5.5%/15 on my rental house - and a 5.75/30 on this house - both of these originated in 2003.
I didn't think we'd ever see the rates drop to that again.
That's a 30-year mortgage. In early February the rates took a dip. The day after I locked at 5.5, it went to 5.4. The next day it was 5.7.

I checked my emails. Actually we locked around January 21.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

R-Jack wrote:What I hate about my country is peoples reclutance to accept personal responsibility for any shortcoming.

For example, a hot ass milf/cougar finds a homeless nog a better conversation partner than G-Pete, but SHE is the one with the problem.
That's pretty much the status quo.

Now if she was dissing me, that would be a problem...
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Charles De Mar wrote:
smackaholic wrote:[
But, but, but the whole Big Pickle gambit...you're saying its all a ruse, a troll dare say?
Pickle's entire life is pretty much a troll job.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

R-Jack wrote:What I hate about my country is peoples reclutance to accept personal responsibility for any shortcoming.

For example, a hot ass milf/cougar finds a homeless nog a better conversation partner than G-Pete, but SHE is the one with the problem.

You're missing the point- under no circumstances should that situation have occurred. Any human being with any brain cells would NOT be standing there talking to some foul-smelling scraggly nog who looked like he just dragged himself out of the gutter for a breath of fresh air. MUCH LESS a married white female. A NORMAL person would have turned the other way or at least gotten the mace out and walked by. This is a clear example of brainwashing by fukked-up people like YOU who preach to white women that if they refuse to get buttfukked by some gorilla, no matter how ugly and no matter the half-breed he leaves behind, then she's a racist. That's on YOU, FUKKNUT. Pickle has given CLEAR facts in this thread and you people still support the pc fukkos and refuse to wake the hell up.

Not only is it sad what's happening to white women in this country, it's fukken GROSS.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

General Peters wrote:

You're missing the point- under no circumstances should that situation have occurred. Any human being with any brain cells would NOT be standing there talking to some foul-smelling scraggly nog who looked like he just dragged himself out of the gutter for a breath of fresh air. MUCH LESS a married white female. A NORMAL person would have turned the other way or at least gotten the mace out and walked by. This is a clear example of brainwashing by fukked-up people like YOU who preach to white women that if they refuse to get buttfukked by some gorilla, no matter how ugly and no matter the half-breed he leaves behind, then she's a racist. That's on YOU, FUKKNUT. Pickle has given CLEAR facts in this thread and you people still support the pc fukkos and refuse to wake the hell up.

Not only is it sad what's happening to white women in this country, it's fukken GROSS.

Unfortunately, Geovani, when these poor white trash bitches are faced with a choice between a semi/non-employed black person and a nutless white retard like yourself, the obvious choice is the black dude. Sorry you had to find out this way.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

General Peters wrote:A NORMAL person would have turned the other way or at least gotten the mace out and walked by.
Dude, you jack off to under-age girls in tanning beds. You sure you want to pioneer for the "normal?"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Why do you say never refi? Under certain circumstances it’s the wise thing to do.

I just checked my bank again. Yesterday they were at 6.0% for 30 years. Today it’s 5.7%.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:You did good. Now - NEVER refi. Ever. Of course, most probably won't be able to. I feel sorry for the bastards in Cali now. Saw where the avg. price for a house was something like $503k last July and is now $407. Whoooole Lotta upside down people now....
Not much loss of property valuation here in Western NY. In fact, prices in my town have gone UP slightly in the past year. So while the Calis try to decide whether to declare bankruptcy or just walk away from their properties, I'm gaining equity.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I'm at 5.5/30 since beginning of 2004. We are paying bi-weekly as opposed to monthly so we can get more equity into the home before we move to a bigger house 5 years from now.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

General Peters wrote:

You're missing the point- under no circumstances should that situation have occurred. Any human being with any brain cells would NOT be standing there talking to some foul-smelling scraggly nog who looked like he just dragged himself out of the gutter for a breath of fresh air. MUCH LESS a married white female. A NORMAL person would have turned the other way or at least gotten the mace out and walked by.
She might have, until she saw you sashaying toward her.

But props on getting cockblocked by a homeless crackhead. You're not seriously pathetic.

Honest.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:You did good. Now - NEVER refi. Ever. Of course, most probably won't be able to. I feel sorry for the bastards in Cali now. Saw where the avg. price for a house was something like $503k last July and is now $407. Whoooole Lotta upside down people now....
Not much loss of property valuation here in Western NY. In fact, prices in my town have gone UP slightly in the past year. So while the Calis try to decide whether to declare bankruptcy or just walk away from their properties, I'm gaining equity.

According to Zillow my house has lost a little over 14% of its value since the peak in mid 2005. Think I should panic about now? Walk away?

That's still 225% of what I bought it for in 1999, and prolly a lot more than twice what your shack is worth. Haven't seen anybody else hanging from the lampposts on my street either. OK we don't have any lampposts. Nobody wrapping themselves in chains and jumping in swimming pools either.

I've got little or no sympathy for those iodots who went upside down. I put 20% down on my house and took out a loan that I knew I could pay for. These people with 0% down and ARMs who walk away are losing nothing but the monthly payments that they did make (consider it rent) and a bunch of points on their credit rating. Consider it a lesson learned (hopefully).
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote:we move to a bigger house 5 years from now.
Too obvious.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Too obvious.
Never stopped you before.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:According to Zillow my house has lost a little over 14% of its value since the peak in mid 2005. Think I should panic about now? Walk away?

That's still 225% of what I bought it for in 1999, and prolly a lot more than twice what your shack is worth. Haven't seen anybody else hanging from the lampposts on my street either. OK we don't have any lampposts. Nobody wrapping themselves in chains and jumping in swimming pools either.
So your property is still overvalued by at least 200%. Bravo for you while it lasts.

Of course the real proof is in the sale. With housing inventories at record levels, do you really think you could get your 225% profit in this market?
I've got little or no sympathy for those iodots who went upside down. I put 20% down on my house and took out a loan that I knew I could pay for. These people with 0% down and ARMs who walk away are losing nothing but the monthly payments that they did make (consider it rent) and a bunch of points on their credit rating. Consider it a lesson learned (hopefully).
I too was very conservative with my home purchase. I bought a home that was a little below my means and I'm paying extra principal every month on top. The goal is to live there for at least 5-10 years and then do a slight upgrade as our kids (we're planning on 2) get older.

Though I have little sympathy for those who have put themselves into foreclosure by buying homes priced 6 times their annual salary or more, you have to understand that those people had a lot to do with driving up the price of your real estate. Consequently, if those people are driven out of the market for 7 or more years and banks pull back on extending subprime loans, the market will be forced to correct itself further. Thus driving your home's value even lower still.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Too obvious.
Never stopped you before.
This is the new kinder gentler Goober, you FAT fucking RETARD.
warren

Post by warren »

Nishlord wrote:
As I approach her she goes "Hey!"
This is the part where my suspension of disbelief went South.
Seriously, that's pretty good Douchelord.

I miss England right now. I know it's freaking cold and wet, but I still miss it for some reason.

It was good to see you posting, I'll be back in July. Now we wait.

-w.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Mikey wrote:According to Zillow my house has lost a little over 14% of its value since the peak in mid 2005. Think I should panic about now? Walk away?

So your property is still overvalued by at least 200%. Bravo for you while it lasts.

Of course the real proof is in the sale. With housing inventories at record levels, do you really think you could get your 225% profit in this market?
It doesn't really matter to me because I'm not planning on selling, and I'm not planning on cashing out any of the equity either. I've known all along that my house was probably overvalued, though I might have been able to get that price in 2005. The point is that the value could decrease by almost 2/3 before my equity is gone. I don't see that happening, at least not before the rest of the economy completely implodes. By then everybody will be in big trouble.
I too was very conservative with my home purchase. I bought a home that was a little below my means and I'm paying extra principal every month on top. The goal is to live there for at least 5-10 years and then do a slight upgrade as our kids (we're planning on 2) get older.

Though I have little sympathy for those who have put themselves into foreclosure by buying homes priced 6 times their annual salary or more, you have to understand that those people had a lot to do with driving up the price of your real estate. Consequently, if those people are driven out of the market for 7 or more years and banks pull back on extending subprime loans, the market will be forced to correct itself further. Thus driving your home's value even lower still.
Like I said above, the value isn't all that relevant to me, at least not for now. It's only a number on paper. I haven't used my home as a bank account and I'm not counting on it to finance my retirement. Whatever equity I have at that time will be nice, but at least for now I have no worries about "going upside down" or being foreclosed. There's a certain amount of security in that knowledge.

In spite of what you may think, not all of California is in a panic. Certain areas are in more trouble than others. In SoCal, those are mostly in what's known as the Inland Empire - basically hot and dry shitholes that were overbuilt and oversold in the past 10 years or so to people who wanted to own a home but couldn't afford to buy anything else. The property values in the more "desireable" areas haven't been affected nearly as much.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Uh, Pickle...or General Peter-beater, whatever name your seething under, perhaps you should do a little research into who actually provided the labor for the development of America's agricultural empire. Guess what?...It wasn't apple-cheeked Irish fellows.

It was guys like this

And when they were done working the fields...or on a Sunday...or when they were just hanging around...well, some white folk, both male and female started humming the precursor to the Stones' hit, Brown Sugar...if you know what I mean.

'S'matter? You don't like Blues? Jazz? Funk? NBA? Black pussy?
Before God was, I am
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey, why would we move? You can't beat this weather. Sunny and blue sky is worth the price.

:wink:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:Sunny and blue sky is worth the price.

And LoCal cerainly as a monopoly on that.

Sin,
Sunny Blue Sky At Half The Price
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Nothing beats the U & L though. God's country.

Right, dins?

I bet Buffalo sucks right now.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
trev wrote:Sunny and blue sky is worth the price.
And LoCal cerainly as a monopoly on that.

Sin,

Sunny Blue Sky About Half as Often

Yeah, pretty much so.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:
I bet Buffalo sucks right now.

I'll bet where I'm going to work the next few days sucks about now, too.

I'ts right up te road from this place --

Which under better conditions, looks like --

Why yes... yes, that is 12 freaking feet of snow on the ground in March.

To me, snow is like the trev family minivan with an ignition interlock on it ... useless.

But it involves turning Dins and his occasional business partner loose on resort towns... intoxication, debauchery, and hilarity will inevitably ensue.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote: Sin,
Sunny Blue Sky At Half The Price
I laughed.

10-day forecast for Portland,OR

There are certain topics/arguments that all of us should stay away from. For you, it's anyone who wants to have a pissing match on who sees more sun and blue sky. Thank me later.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:Nothing beats the U & L though. God's country.
God’s Country is bordered by Lakes Superior and Michigan. Have some more vodka and bon-bons.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:According to Zillow

Oh dear god...

Can't stop laughing.

Hey Mikey... wanna brighten your day?

Openup the yellow pages to the realtors section, and pick a name at rondom... any realtor or appraiser. Dial their number, and when they answer, say only one word...

Zillow

The raucous laughter you'll hear on the other end of the phone can'thelp but brighten your day.

There's a few things that qualify someone as an insta-tard. Using the phrase "according to Zillow" is near the top of the list.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote: God’s Country is bordered by Lakes Superior and Michigan. Have some more vodka and bon-bons.

God's Country is New Zealand, you raving dipshit.

Educate yourself, tardly.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:According to Zillow

Oh dear god...

Can't stop laughing.

Hey Mikey... wanna brighten your day?

Openup the yellow pages to the realtors section, and pick a name at rondom... any realtor or appraiser. Dial their number, and when they answer, say only one word...

Zillow

The raucous laughter you'll hear on the other end of the phone can'thelp but brighten your day.

There's a few things that qualify someone as an insta-tard. Using the phrase "according to Zillow" is near the top of the list.
God and GOD you truly are a dumbfuck trolling for an opening that just isn't there.

Did it even occur to you that the reason I used the phrase "according to Zillow" was to qualify the number that I used? Of course it doesn't mean shit, but do you think I'm going to call up a realtor or appraiser to get an estimate so I can post it on T1B? Do you know anybody who regularly goes out and gets their home appraised? Got any bright ideas of where to get a quick and dirty property value estimate? Yeah, yeah, I know where you would go. Unfortunately your favorite barstool isn't within commuting distance of my office.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Got any bright ideas of where to get a quick and dirty property value estimate?
Why yes. Yes I do.

While I'm no professional doing a poor-man's CMA and coming up with a more accurate number thanZillow (more laughter just came forth) ain't fucking rocket science.

Yeah, yeah, I know where you would go. Unfortunately your favorite barstool isn't within commuting distance of my office.
My bestest buddy is a realtor, and I have several other close friends who are licensed appraisers.

And yes, they frequently sit on the barstool adjacent to mine. And when the conversation slows and there's no fat people around to ridicule for amusement, I merely need to look at them, smile, and say the name Zillow... and they all start laughing.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

While I sit here and laugh at you... really, we are ALL laughing at you, I don't think you Cali's have the IN on good quality sunshine either.

With the smog and other pollutants belched out of your tardmobiles, we have relatively little of the pollution problem in the U&L. That allows us to get quality sunshine when it's not snowing 12 feet of snow upon us.

Now you are dropping this Zillow thing to further demonstrate YOU don't know shit about real estate.
womanimal
Crack Whore

Post by womanimal »

Dinsdale wrote: My bestest buddy
You are a gaylord.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

SW FL = God's Waiting Room !
The people who got burned here on housing were the speculators. Tough shit for them.
I invested in my home and land here in 2001 and it is still a great investment that will realize
substantial $$ for my kids and Grandkids when MrsO and I retire from the waiting room.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

womanimal wrote:
You are a gaylord.

Just because even at my drunken worst, I wouldn't nail you with JTR's dick, due to your face looking like it recently sat shotgun on Sudden Sam's riding mower, it doesn't make me a "gaylord"...

It just means you're fucking ugly.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:
womanimal wrote:
You are a gaylord.

Just because even at my drunken worst, I wouldn't nail you with JTR's dick, due to your face looking like it recently sat shotgun on Sudden Sam's riding mower, it doesn't make me a "gaylord"...

It just means you're fucking ugly.
What if she promised to clean off the mud like that other chick ?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote: What if she promised to clean off the mud like that other chick ?
With the other chick, I figured it was weird perversion. With Womanimal, I figure it's her primary source of nourishment.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: God’s Country is bordered by Lakes Superior and Michigan. Have some more vodka and bon-bons.

God's Country is New Zealand, you raving dipshit.

Educate yourself, tardly.
No. I’ve actually been to New Zealand, and I can tell you that God would be much happier in Wisconsin. Unless, of course, God is a sheep-fucker.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinstale wrote:
With the smog and other pollutants belched out of your tardmobiles, we have relatively little of the pollution problem in the U&L. That allows us to get quality sunshine when it's not snowing 12 feet of snow upon us.
It's good to know that you haven't actually seen much of California.

Gives those of us who are here some hope.