Tragedy for Stanford and LA youth

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Tragedy for Stanford and LA youth

Post by .m2 »

This is disgusting

I would totally sanction Anita Shaw's unit to come into Los Angeles and just start wiping out these cancers on the rectum of society. They have no regard for human life, and exist only to circumvent the laws of honest society. Why should we let the ACLU cretins jump in to defend them? Let's just take a stand and eliminate ALL gang members - no trial, just executions. After all, that's their code, so if they want to live by it, they should be ready to die by it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/10/gang.killing/
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Tragedy for Stanford and LA youth

Post by Diogenes »

Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Looks like things in LA are to the point where we basically just need to start exterminating these vermin.

Unfortunately the ACLU would jump in the way.

Maybe we could just start with them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Pedro Espinoza, a 19-year-old member of the Hispanic 18th Street Gang, was charged in the killing and could face the death penalty if convicted, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said. Espinoza is scheduled to be arraigned March 25.

text from the first article.

You do realize there's a race war going on in LA/SoCal right now that isnt being reported?

All gangbangers should be fair game of armed vigilantes regardless of race.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

just fence around the LA area and maybe they kill each other off in their "race war"
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Jeff in SD wrote:just fence around the LA area and maybe they kill each other off in their "race war"

How do you see this playing out if Obama nog gets elected and some backwater dipshit like Picklecock caps him off?

The Reginald Denny brick company will be having nightmares again.
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

mvscal wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:How do you see this playing out if Obama nog gets elected and some backwater dipshit like Picklecock caps him off?
The only way Stanley Pickle could off Obumble would be to infect him with AIDS...which really isn't a bad idea now that I think about it.

C'mon, Peekle. Your patriotic duty is clear. You can do it.

I'm guessing Stan's a catcher, not a pitcher. But it's the thought that counts.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Here's to hoping someday, in you sleep, 3 large nogs bust into your trailer and use you as a virtual pickle in thier chocolate sandwich
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:Here's to hoping someday, in you sleep, 3 large nogs bust into your trailer and use you as a virtual pickle in thier chocolate sandwich

Yeah, because I'm much worse to society than 3 criminal kniggers!

Go fukk yourself, wetback motherfukker!

KKK....do the kkk thing. It's cute
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Big Pickle wrote:

Call me what you want....just take this country back to a 1920's form of Justice for these two primates, PLEASE!
If this was the 1920's they would hunt your kind down, cut off your dick and make you eat it while stuffing a red-hot poker up your ying-yang.
Nic
Crack Whore

Post by Nic »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:Here's to hoping someday, in you sleep, 3 large nogs bust into your trailer and use you as a virtual pickle in thier chocolate sandwich

Yeah, because I'm much worse to society than 3 criminal kniggers!

Go fukk yourself, wetback motherfukker!

Are you really this ignorant or is it an act to gain acceptance and be one of the cool kids at Papa Willy's lunch table?
Nic
Crack Whore

Post by Nic »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Nic wrote:Are you really this ignorant or is it an act to gain acceptance and be one of the cool kids at Papa Willy's lunch table?

What's your fukkken problem?

There are people here wishing that I get raped and killed by kniggers and you think it's me that has the problem? You can go fukkk yourself too!
I have no problem, sir. Other than the fact that you seem to be a backwater hick who's daddy left his mommy for some darkmeat and was subsequently raised a dick loving piece of white trash like no other. If you could articulate all of your self hate and anguish into one final point I'm sure it would result with a hole in your head, but you are too chicken to pull the trigger. Perhaps you could realize that all of that loathing you project on others has to do with the first black man you every knew stole away your daddy for the rest of your life. Now please take your "big" pickle and walk away from message boarding again. I would hate to see another thread full of your clever attempts to rhyme "Die shutyomouth" with anything other than "Die shutyomouth".
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:the Pickle saga
A flaming homosexual who lusts for black cock.

The End
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.