When KFC Paul's "attack"

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: When KFC Paul's "attack"

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:It just doesn't matter if it's TRUE, Brian. You will never learn.
I can almost see the tears streaming down your face as you mashed that post on your keyboard.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RevLimiter wrote:It just doesn't matter if it's TRUE, Brian. You will never learn.
you mean TRUE like "even a broken clock is right twice a day?"

getting over is like scoring a touchdown, paula, you're supposed to act like you've done it before. unfortunately for you, we know this is the first time you've ever got over on someone, so you're behavior is not surprising.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
I can almost see the tears streaming down your face as you mashed that post on your keyboard.
You can dream in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up, Brian. :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

getting over is like scoring a touchdown, paula, you're supposed to act like you've done it before.
What's the fun in that? I'd much rather celebrate taking it to the house ala Chad Johnson or Terrell Owens. Sorry to disappoint you, Screwed-in-Michigan.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

getting over is like scoring a touchdown, paula, you're supposed to act like you've done it before. unfortunately for you, we know this is the first time you've ever got over on someone, so you're behavior is not surprising.
Paul got over how? By looking like a fucking idiot once again?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote: I can almost see the tears streaming down your face as you mashed that post on your keyboard.
You can dream in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up, Brian. :lol:
but unlike you, Brian wouldn't do that and then contemplate if the one hand could use a little more salt.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:Paul got over how? By looking like a fucking idiot once again?
Accidents happen. You posting a crank shot is a loss by default. Like I said about "even a broken clock is right twice a day."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:Paul got over how? By looking like a fucking idiot once again?
Accidents happen. You posting a crank shot is a loss by default. Like I said about "even a broken clock is right twice a day."
No, Paul's post had the crank shot. He's just lucky that I didn't want to see his ass banned. If I had said nothing, he'd be looking from the outside in right now.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I hope you folks don't think the admins here are that stupid.

Questionable material, is questionable material.

Switching links to get cranks posted will not be tolerated.

Ever!

This issue is closed.

BSmack and Paul have been given a 2 day timeout.

Next one of you fucks that thinks switching links to get a crank or other pic posted is gonna fly will find yourself on the business end of a banning.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.