The official Mace Is A Moron thread.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kid Nashville

The official Mace Is A Moron thread.

Post by Kid Nashville »

This is where I'll post idiotic shit that Mace typically posts. This dude is such an idiot that this will be a treasure trove. Starting with...
Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:

L to R - Dio, Mace, Dimsdale

I'm not in that pic, douchebag
Get the fuck out.
Kid Nashville

Re: The official Mace Is A Moron thread.

Post by Kid Nashville »

The Big Pickle wrote:Wow, a Moron calling out other morons. Priceless. :meds:

Go back to stucknutz and take the other stucknut creatures with you. And I'll even ask you kindly. "Please Go!"
Awww. Is wittle Stucknut coming in yer wittle cwib? Is yer wittle feewings getting hurt? Are you sorry you invited us? Awwwww.

Poor wittle Big Pickle.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:You know, I'm really beginning to sympathize with R-Jack for his first round loss to this loser. I mean, really, most of us realized that R-Jack actually won that round and got hosed by the judges in an attempt to legitimize Stucknut but, my God, they probably should have picked Fandango instead. Is Scottysixx the only legitimate smacker on that site?

Mace
:lol: Dude, you can't get out of your own way. Every desperate post is more laughable than the last.

Stand by for more Mace idiocy.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:You know, I'm really beginning to sympathize with R-Jack for his first round loss to this loser. I mean, really, most of us realized that R-Jack actually won that round and got hosed by the judges in an attempt to legitimize Stucknut but, my God, they probably should have picked Fandango instead. Is Scottysixx the only legitimate smacker on that site?

Mace
BTW, R-Jack got obliterated by Mgo. No wonder he no showed. He should have never taken that free pass. :lol:
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace
I was going to read through the posting history of the idiocy that is Mace. But there's a chance he may save me the trouble by making this a work in progress.

Poor stupid Mace.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:

Mace
:lol: Dude, you can't get out of yor own way. Every desperate post is more laughable than the last.

Stand by for more Mace idiocy.
Well, since you've failed to answer my question, I'll have to answer it myself....I don't know if scottysixx is the only legitimate poster from stucknut, but he's obviously the only one who entered the Smackoff.

You're proving with each and every post that your demise in the Smackoff by unanimous decision of the judges should have been decided prior to your first post. Your call out of the judges following your rightful shitcanning from the contest has only validated their vote....and the majority opinion that "Kid Nashville is a whiney pussy".

You call me an idiot??? More satire, KN? Give it a rest, sweetcheeks....you ain't up to this.....and you're beginning to make me think that this shit is beneath me.

Mace
Poor Mace. Not one funny or quotable line. Just whimpering, sweat, and desperation. Dude, honestly. Listening to a pair of gym shoes in a dryer is more compelling than your mindless idiocy.

I would bitch that you're hijacking my thread. But the fact is it's your thread and you're doing to it what you do best. Which is suck.

Well done.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

In case anyone was wondering, Mace wanted everyone one to know that he actually finished off that quip w the this comedic A-Bomb.

Mace wrote:I'm not in that pic, douchebag, but, if I were, I'd be standing behind one of the ewes saying, "relax, Kid, this won't hurt too much".
Dude, we're all wondering why you aren't writing for Letterman, Leno, or at least Kimmel?
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

really....is somebody kidding?

looks like a New Board Piniata has been found.

Hey Mace....Luther thinks you're an OLD 'has~been'; cm and Mikey do as well.

you're a certified IODOT and the Cubs SUCK!

Thanx Kid Nashville for the HEADSUP!

:bode:
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Which of the following could Mace say right about now?

A. BODE
B. In your dome
C. I got over.
D. All of the above.

Answer: D
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

the answer is letter E. FVCK EWE

Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:In case anyone was wondering, Mace wanted everyone one to know that he actually finished off that quip w the this comedic A-Bomb.

Mace wrote:I'm not in that pic, douchebag, but, if I were, I'd be standing behind one of the ewes saying, "relax, Kid, this won't hurt too much".
Dude, we're all wondering why you aren't writing for Letterman, Leno, or at least Kimmel?

Bahwhwhahwhwhahahwhwhahaha!

"Relax kid, this won't hurt too much."

bahwhwhwahwhwhahahahahahahaha
Awwww, poor Mace. It sucks to be patronized doesn't it?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

No, I was waiting for you to bump this thread. :lol: I can see this is going to be a walk on the beach.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Mace, has the flooding of your pm inbox begun yet? Don't worry, it will.

Such inspirational ditties as "Don't take it personally, I really like you.", "You're the funniest guy on this board.", and "Dude, I LOVE reading your threads. Keep up the good work." will soon be coming in like a tidal wave. Happens every time.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:No, I was waiting for you to bump this thread. :lol: I can see this is going to be a walk on the beach.
A walk on the beach? Well, that might explain how you got all the sand in your vagina.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

This thread serves as a reminder that everything is relative.

Generally, I find Mace to be teh suck. Hell, I have to click on his posts to even get tem to appear on my screen when I'm logged in.

But then sometimes I remember that there's several tiers of suck lower than Mace. KN would be an example of just such suckage.

And all of a sudden, Mace doesn't seem nearly so bad.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'm just trying to figure out how it is that when a person is taking a beating and 4 page pile on in one forum, that somehow it'd be a good idea to start a callout thread in another.

That takes a real Einstein.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:I'm just trying to figure out how it is that when a person is taking a beating and 4 page pile on in one forum, that somehow it'd be a good idea to start a callout thread in another.

That takes a real Einstein.

He's just satirizing.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Mace wrote:~Dinsdale extends his hand to Kid Nashville and welcomes him to T1B's bottom tier of sucking and boring~

Hey now. We've had our differences in the past, and surely will in the future...since you're an idiot... but at present, that's neither here nor there...

But I've never sarted a thread to whine about smackoff judging, and have certainly never gone on a whiney bitchfest after submitting an effort which would have been better served if it had consisted of random keystrokes. And if I had posted such a thread, I definitely wouldn't have then claimed BODE a bunch of times after getting piled high and deep. And if I haddone such a thing, I certainly wouldn't have run off to another forum to make more bold claims of BODE after taking an absolute plungering from a retard. And I certainly wouldn't have gone to the "I was just trolling you" card after taking a whooping.

Nope, it takes a special kind of suck to do something like that. And Mace, I'll even take this opportunity to apologize -- I actually had you lumped in with that level of suck. It just took Gashville to make me realize that there's actually a couple of levels of suck beneath even you.

Because DAMN... posts a callout thread of the judges... gets his ass handed to him. Then, posts a callout thread in another forum for the guy who did the bulk of the piling-on... who he's been pulling the "LA LA LA MY FINGERS ARE IN MY EARS AND I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU LA LA LA LA!!!!!" on...

Maybe we should instead give this guy his props. It's been along time that such a student-of-suck came along... one who has studied every last intricacy of the Board Bitch Manual has come along... Gashville is a rare talent, at any rate.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dinsdale wrote:It's been along time that such a student-of-suck came along... one who has studied every last intricacy of the Board Bitch Manual has come along... Gashville is a rare talent, at any rate.
Dins - with the 40's comes the onset of alzheimers.

Surely you can't forget recent offerings of Fandango, YumYum, De Mar, etc.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote: Surely you can't forget recent offerings of Fandango, YumYum, De Mar, etc.

But as faras bitches go, they all have holes in their game -- Fandangle pouts and cries when hissatire doesn't work out, and tucks his tail between his legs.

Yum Yum...

who?

De Mar drops out of his board-bitch persona, and acts like "one of the guys" after he takes another one-line beating.

But Gashville seems to have the whole package. He's a 5-tool tool.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Dinsdale wrote:
KC Scott wrote: Surely you can't forget recent offerings of Fandango, YumYum, De Mar, etc.

But as faras bitches go, they all have holes in their game -- Fandangle pouts and cries when hissatire doesn't work out, and tucks his tail between his legs.

Yum Yum...

who?

De Mar drops out of his board-bitch persona, and acts like "one of the guys" after he takes another one-line beating.

But Gashville seems to have the whole package. He's a 5-tool tool.

Fuck you, a script is only so good....
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"Hey Mace....Luther thinks you're an OLD 'has~been'; cm and Mikey do as well."

...what am I, chopped liver?

Wolfman
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

ChargerMike wrote:"Hey Mace....Luther thinks you're an OLD 'has~been'; cm and Mikey do as well."

...what am I, chopped liver?

Wolfman
...something along those lines....

:lol:
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote: I'm thinking we should kill this KN pile on and hijack this thread in the name of memorable Bay Area concerts.

Were were you when the Hells Angels killed that nog?
I would do anything I could to erase the memory of your ass getting handed to you in round two only to return w some morbidly weepy "I was too busy" explanation. Dude, you got fucking served.

Dry your soggy panties, pussy.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:
R-Jack wrote: I'm thinking we should kill this KN pile on and hijack this thread in the name of memorable Bay Area concerts.

Okay. Whatever.

So seriously, Mace.

Was John Phillip Sousa really that good live?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:

I would do anything I could to erase the memory of your ass getting handed to you in round two only to return w some morbidly weepy "I was too busy" explanation. Dude, you got fucking served.

Dry your soggy panties, pussy.
Yes, R-Jack, it would have been much more becoming for you to have started a thread calling out the judges and claiming you got hosed.
You see, I thought I might have mentioned a little something about how shitty the judges' decision was in my round. But then I figured not only was it a matter of (poor) taste, but that shit was beneath me anyway.

The other thing that decided me against mentioning it was the VERY bad decision where R-J got punked 3-4 by a shit decision to a seriously inferior opponent. It was obvious the panel members were a bunch of humourless tards who thought the Three Stoooges were cutting edge.

I still never would have imploded like this. But then, who the fuck would?

Shut up, SG.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wiping my ass - that shit's beneath me.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

PSUFAN wrote:that shit's beneath me.
A little cleanup on aisle 5, please?

Sin,

PSUFAN's taint
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That stripe was just satirizing my perenium.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.