Steelers' James Harrison arrested for assaulting his G/F

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Steelers' James Harrison arrested for assaulting his G/F

Post by RevLimiter »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284544" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clearly we now know where he practiced THIS maneuver:

EDIT: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE VIDEO CLIP THAT OUR LITTLE BUDDY BSMACK USED TO HAVE AS HIS AVATAR OF THE STEELERS' JAMES HARRISON THROWING DOWN AN UNRULY BROWNS FAN, MUCH LIKE HE "ALLEGEDLY" DID TO HIS GIRLFRIEND, HENCE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.

:lol:
Last edited by RevLimiter on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Steelers' James Harrison arrested for assaulting his G/F

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284544

Clearly we now know where he practiced THIS maneuver:

:lol:
Understand this you fat bandwidth stealing retard. You won't see a single Steelers fan come to Harrison's defense should these allegations be proven. He may be a stud on the field, but if this is how he rolls off the field, he's walking on VERY thin ice.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Understand this you fat bandwidth stealing retard.
No, YOU understand THIS- you or somebody else had better not fuck with my posts again. Fucking bitch.
You won't see a single Steelers fan come to Harrison's defense should these allegations be proven. He may be a stud on the field, but if this is how he rolls off the field, he's walking on VERY thin ice....but we'll STILL have his back.
FTFY, tree-hugger. :hfal:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RevLimiter wrote: No, YOU understand THIS- you or somebody else had better not fuck with my posts again.
Or what, you Velveeta bleeding Pork Roast?

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote: You won't see a single Steelers fan come to Harrison's defense should these allegations be proven. He may be a stud on the field, but if this is how he rolls off the field, he's walking on VERY thin ice....but we'll STILL have his back.
FTFY, tree-hugger. :hfal:
So you changed his post to reflect exactly how you were when that shitbag Derrick Thomas was exposed for being a waste of skin?

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.

At this point, referring to your Cheez Whiz bathing scooter bound self as an utter dumbfuck simply doesnt cover it. You're that fucking stupid. Off your super sized self, you fucking braindead hunk of Taffy.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:No, YOU understand THIS- you or somebody else had better not fuck with my posts again. Fucking bitch.
Did I touch a nerve? You're just lucky I didn't light you up Jay Hanks style. Now stay down you oxygen wasting fuck.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:You're just lucky I didn't light you up Jay Hanks style.
Like you actually could....STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ummm .....

Somebody tag this thread.

Ban time.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:ummm .....

Ban time.
For what? For fucking with my post? If that's what you mean then by all means drop the hammer on BitchSmacked.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:

Ban time.
For what? For fucking with my post? If that's what you mean then by all means drop the hammer on BitchSmacked.
How am I fucking with your post? I don't have edit powers on this forum.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

How is it possible for him to 'fuck with' a post that YOU put up?

He's not The Amazing Randi, you incompetent fat-ass.

B A N
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:

Ban time.
How am I fucking with your post? I don't have edit powers on this forum.
SOMEBODY clearly did, and that "somebody" needs to come correct or go fuck themselves. :brad:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Image
FTFY you fat fucking retard.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Paul wrote:"somebody" needs to come correct or go fuck themselves
Werd.

Cack flashing on my computer screen unannounced is on a list of things which are unacceptable.

Understand, that CAN'T happen.

A transgression very close to that of personal info outing.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:
Werd.

Cack flashing on my computer screen unannounced is on a list of things which are unacceptable.

Understand, that CAN'T happen.

A transgression very close to that of personal info outing.
I couldn't agree MORE Pops....I don't know what you saw on my post, but what you're saying was on there WAS NOT what I put there, just like the picture that's in the 1st post of this thread right now. I DID NOT put that there...so one of you fucking piece of shit motherfucking mods or PUSBITCH better come correct and change it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:I couldn't agree MORE Pops....I don't know what you saw on my post, but what you're saying was on there WAS NOT what I put there, just like the picture that's in the 1st post of this thread right now. I DID NOT put that there...so one of you fucking piece of shit motherfucking mods or PUSBITCH better come correct and change it.
How stupid do you think people are Paulie? Man up and clean up your own post.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I couldn't agree MORE Pops....I don't know what you saw on my post, but what you're saying was on there WAS NOT what I put there, just like the picture that's in the 1st post of this thread right now. I DID NOT put that there...so one of you fucking piece of shit motherfucking mods or PUSBITCH better come correct and change it.
How stupid do you think people are Paulie? Man up and clean up your own post.
I got a better idea BitchSmacked....STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC and stop acting like a fucking 10 yr. old that just figured out that he has unlimited Internet access.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If a m0d or admin. was fuckin' around with Paulie (which I doubt, but think is possible), and that 'mistake' occurred, they need to own up to it.
If that's the case, I might be inclined to be of the opinion that it should slide.
But it was a SERIOUS error.

If it was a Paul fuck-up, he needs an extended T.O. ... at the very least.
Does he ever get it?
Paul is the proverbial slow-twitch fiber mixed in among a fast-twitch bundle.
Extraction is the only cure.

If it was BSmack who did it, he has skillz DC Smackmaster would wet-dream about, and he would have won the Smackoff ... left handed.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

RevLimiter wrote:
poptart wrote:
Werd.

so one of you fucking piece of shit motherfucking mods or PUSBITCH better come correct
sorry, asshats....1st i've been on-line in 24+hrs. had to work this weekend; plus, i have a wife.

can't come more correct than that.

Felix bought a piece of shit Iron set too! :mrgreen:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

It looks to me like in the very first post in this thread the FAT fucking RETARD has linked a photo from BSmack's own library. Might explain BSmacks retort regarding bandwidth. But a bit of advice for KFC Paul: when you start linking photos from other folks' libraries, you open yourself up to the possibility of those people replacing the photo with something entirely different but with the same URL in order to make you look (even more) stupid.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:It looks to me like in the very first post in this thread the FAT fucking RETARD has linked a photo from BSmack's own library. Might explain BSmacks retort regarding bandwidth. But a bit of advice for KFC Paul: when you start linking photos from other folks' libraries, you open yourself up to the possibility of those people replacing the photo with something entirely different but with the same URL in order to make you look (even more) stupid.
Yep, just another example of KFC Plagiarist bringing nothing original to a thread. The stupid fuck is too dumb to even be able to open his own image hosting account. Even more incredibly, when given fair warning that he was about to get the full plunger, Paulie just HAD to play "badass" with the usual pathetic result.

Thank you Paul for once again providing the whole board with a days entertainment at YOUR expense.

PS: Before you go completely batshit crazy Paul, understand that all YOU had to do was edit the image link out of your post.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:You're just lucky I didn't light you up Jay Hanks style.
Like you actually could....STFU.
I just wanted to add that you have absolutely no idea who Jay Hanks is or how you just got done.

Now go fuck yourself.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:If a m0d or admin. was fuckin' around with Paulie (which I doubt, but think is possible), and that 'mistake' occurred, they need to own up to it.

I'm all over it......

we'll find the perpetrator(s) of this dasteredly deed.....
Qbert wrote:

nope....

they made their way back onto my "greatest thing since sliced bread" list....

rack 207 yard 4 iron shots with a slight draw that land 10 feet from the pin and stop on a dime.... :D

unwar missing the putt.....
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:
poptart wrote:If a m0d or admin. was fuckin' around with Paulie (which I doubt, but think is possible), and that 'mistake' occurred, they need to own up to it.

I'm all over it......

we'll find the perpetrator(s) of this dasteredly deed.....
You might. But Paul's limited reading comprehension abilities will prevent him from ever figuring out what happened to him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:But Paul's limited reading comprehension abilities will prevent him from ever figuring out what happened to him.
Nope, that's where you're wrong- it's quite easy to figure out that you're a fucking dickhead who deliberately changed out your pic link to make me look like I violated board rules. I made the necessary change to my original post on this thread, so you can no longer get your shriveled little rocks off at my expense. Oh, and to keep this thing on topic here, what a PIECE OF SHIT the Squealers have for a LB there....if M. Tomlin has any sack whatsoever he cuts this fucking clown the moment he's found guilty of the charges made against him.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Nope, that's where you're wrong- it's quite easy to figure out that you're a fucking dickhead who deliberately changed out your pic link to make me look like I violated board rules.
Not exactly Paulie. I started with a gentle nudge. Only after you made the choice to tard things up did I break out the big guns.
I made the necessary change to my original post on this thread, so you can no longer get your shriveled little rocks off at my expense.
Rest assured Twinkie boy that your daily plunger sessions will continue.
Oh, and to keep this thing on topic here, what a PIECE OF SHIT the Squealers have for a LB there....if M. Tomlin has any sack whatsoever he cuts this fucking clown the moment he's found guilty of the charges made against him.
Jared Allen fan says WHAT? Derrick Thomas fan say WHAT? Leonard Little fan says WHAT?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's try to keep this shit in perspective Paul. Harrison hasn't been convicted of anything. And even I believe in a two strikes policy. Like I said before, Steeler Nation is NOT down with what Harrison is being accused of. Go to any Steelers bbs out there and you'll find fans calling for Harrison to be placed on double secret probation. Assuming this is his one and only offense, he'll get a second chance. And if he blows that, there won't be a soul in Pittsburgh that will want anything to do with him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

RevLimiter wrote:Last edited by RevLimiter on 10 Mar 2008 10:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
stop the insanity......

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Jared Allen fan says WHAT?
Jared Allen never was charged with hitting a woman.
Derrick Thomas fan say WHAT?
Derrick Thomas was never charged with hitting a woman.
Leonard Little fan says WHAT?
I'm not a Leonard Little fan...the next time I say something nice about that guy will be the 1st time. Nice try, though.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Jared Allen never was charged with hitting a woman.
He averaged a conviction a year in college. The last one being a cop that he assaulted. In his NFL career, he's already racked up 2 DUIs. And yet not ONCE have I seen you pile on this douchebag.
No, he just converted himself into a bastard factory and left his children with no financial support.

And, he was a shitty, no seat belt wearing driver.
I'm not a Leonard Little fan...the next time I say something nice about that guy will be the 1st time. Nice try, though.
Oh yea, I keep forgetting you've moved on to Randy Moss' jockstrap. You know, the guy who ran over a woman traffic cop?

Paul, you have a long history of defending thugs who just happen to play for a team you root for. I won't defend Harrison. I will expect the Rooneys to convey to Harrison, should he be convicted, that he has exactly ONE more chance. And I won't utter a word of complaint should Goodell suspend Harrison for conduct detrimental to the league.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:In his NFL career, he's already racked up 2 DUIs. And yet not ONCE have I seen you pile on this douchebag.
Of course not, he led the league in sacks.

He's also quit drinking. Allegedly.
Just because he was driving too fast on ice and not wearing a seatbelt doesn't make him a bad person.

He had a lot of sacks, too. Sheesh, quit being such a playa hata.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Jared Allen never was charged with hitting a woman.
He averaged a conviction a year in college. The last one being a cop that he assaulted. In his NFL career, he's already racked up 2 DUIs. And yet not ONCE have I seen you pile on this douchebag.
I don't know anything about his rap sheet in college, and I don't give a shit. He's paid the price for his DUI transgressions while playing in the NFL and made himself a better person because of it....and he STILL never was charged with hitting a woman.
No, he just converted himself into a bastard factory and left his children with no financial support.

I'm reasonably sure that DT wasn't planning on cashing out that early in his life, but like a LOT of pro athletes he definitely liked to toss his junk on the crap table and see where it ended up, and I can't say that I can honestly defend that (even though I really don't give a shit who he knocked up- it doesn't affect my life or yours in any way). And yes, he was a dumbass for NOT wearing his seatbelt and driving his Suburban in very nasty icy road conditions like he was trying to qualify for the Daytona 500....but again he was never was charged with hitting a woman.
Oh yea, I keep forgetting you've moved on to Randy Moss' jockstrap. You know, the guy who ran over a woman traffic cop?

Paul, you have a long history of defending thugs who just happen to play for a team you root for. I won't defend Harrison. I will expect the Rooneys to convey to Harrison, should he be convicted, that he has exactly ONE more chance. And I won't utter a word of complaint should Goodell suspend Harrison for conduct detrimental to the league.
Seriously BRIAN, grow the fuck up for once- you know and I know that I NEVER "moved on to Randy Moss' jockstrap". I also DO NOT "have a long history of defending thugs who just happen to play for a team I root for". The fact is that you think you're SO slick everytime you throw the Derrick Thomas deal in my face as if I give a shit....I don't care if he made 30 babies out of wedlock. Once again, it doesn't affect my life in any way. In fact, it sucks for the babies' mommas. Whoopty damn doo...maybe if those hoes wouldn't have opened their fucking legs to the guy then they wouldn't have found themselves in the positions they're in today. Just admit you got sore that I was the one who threw the Harrison arrest deal out there first and I'll stand down.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

RevLimiter wrote:
I don't know anything about his rap sheet in college, and I don't give a shit. He's paid the price for his DUI transgressions while playing in the NFL and made himself a better person because of it
Allen has been arrested/charged for Driving Under the Influence a total of 3 times within 4 years. Once in Pocatello, Idaho, on May 11, 2002, and twice within 5 months in Leawood, Kansas on May 11, 2006 and on September 26, 2006. He was recently sentenced to 48 hours in jail as a result of the latter arrest.

48 hours of jail time for his third DUI is hardly paying the price....

I just scrollwheeled through the rest of your drivel....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bri wrote:Not exactly Paulie. I started with a gentle nudge. Only after you made the choice to tard things up did I break out the big guns.
Well great idea, a-hole.

You loaded up a cack shot, so that when Paulie fucked ... ?himself? ... anyone opening the thread is also potentially fucked.

Fukkin unbelievable.

Like I said, cack shots flashing up unannounced on our computer screens CAN NOT happpen.

Can't say I'm terribly surprised, either, that a w!gger stokin' his bone is favorite among the Bri portrait collection.

Get your shit together, folks.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:You loaded up a cack shot, so that when Paulie fucked ... ?himself? ... anyone opening the thread is also potentially fucked.
That's what happens when people link to images rather than taking the two minutes or so it takes to open a free image hosting account somewhere. I gave him ample warning and yet he persisted.

Personally I find Paul's absolute lack of anything resembling an original take to be far more offensive than any picture he may have unwittingly posted.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Gotta agree with Tart here Bri

You could have gone a different direction that doesn't risk anybody opening that at work and still smacks him
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

KC Scott wrote:Gotta agree with Tart here Bri

You could have gone a different direction that doesn't risk anybody opening that at work and still smacks him
Agree. Bad idea, BS. I understand the "lesson" you tried to teach, but cock'nballs ain't the way to go about it. KFC is a dumbass for saying you editd his post, but you posting cock'nballs via changing an image wasn't the solution.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

3st.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

btw, when Jared Allen played at Idaho State he was a notorious thug.....
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Felix wrote:btw, when Jared Allen played at Idaho State he was a notorious thug.....
Please, ask me if I really care.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Felix wrote:
Qbert wrote:

nope....

they made their way back onto my "greatest thing since sliced bread" list....

rack 207 yard 4 iron shots with a slight draw that land 10 feet from the pin and stop on a dime.... :D

unwar missing the putt.....
GOOD!

all is right with the World now!

WAR THE clubfitter...!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Now, to padlock this f'ing thread.

its the Offseason....lets keep OUR "on season" Professionalism at ALL Times?!!!!!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:Gotta agree with Tart here Bri

At 8 PM Sunday night?

I gave Paul more than adequate warning. His response when I told him he was lucky I didn't light him up a la Jay Hanks?
KFC Paul wrote:Like you actually could....STFU.
Sorry, but Paul brought that shit on himself. God forbid the fat fucking retard even ASK who Jay Hanks was or why someone might drop that kind of beading on Paul. No, he has to immediately go into "Internet tough guy" mode. That Paul has the curiosity of an amoeba and the temperament of a 'roided up Hippo is the quintessential reason why Paul has yet to produce a decent take on any subject EVER.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown