NFL draft - and free agency period

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: NFL draft - and free agency period

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:so anywhoo (segue)......the Broncos need some help on the o-line.......
Thread-killer.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Thread killer? Not a chance. This fucker is just warming up.
Goober McTuber wrote:Anyone still got a link for that photo?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Back to football...Pats re-up with Moss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3274806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Felix wrote:so anywhoo (segue)......the Broncos need some help on the o-line.......
Thread-killer.
he's just "pissy" 'cuz he can't get any BROWNS O-Linemen! :mrgreen:

Great Re-sign of Ebenezer Ekeuban.....btw!!!!!

how's that wedge play coming greenie?????? :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

OCmike wrote:Read a little further into the thread and you'll see that I explain quite clearly that no one here really gives two shits about NFC West football or 49er football (other than mTool). I'm not going to rehash the whole thing here just because you're too lazy to read the entire thread before posting.
I read your excuse for not posting.
Others have said similar things in the past.
There is no talk about the ... insert NFL division here ..., so I'll ADD to the silence by posting nothing myself.

Sure, there's more AFC West and NFC East here than anything else, but if you toss a thead up about your team (or the NFC West) from time to time, you might generate some posts.

........ <----- Felix taught me this, so I'm going with it. FU
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Paint Chips wrote:Oh, and we just signed the Niners 2003 first round draft pick in Kwame Harris for our O-line-he'll be a very nice addition to the Zone Blocking Scheme we run. :paul:

Followed by...

Paint Chips wrote:Kwame Harris isnt a Raider, you gaggle of dumbfucks.

The negotiations were abruptly stopped and never finished. :paul:

Hmmmmmm...... I could have swore I heard "Paint Chips"... say,

Paint Chips wrote: we just signed the Niners 2003 first round draft pick in Kwame Harris :paul:

"the truth".... reverberates

.m2 wrote:
"Paint Chips".... you are simply the dumbest motherfucker on this board.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Qbert wrote:
Great Re-sign of Ebenezer Ekeuban.....btw!!!!!
:swoon:
how's that wedge play coming greenie?????? :lol:
take it to the golf forum.....

(it's been too cold to play)
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Thread killer? Not a chance. This fucker is just warming up.
Goober McTuber wrote:Anyone still got a link for that photo?
That photo will never not be funny. Hey Cosmo, weren’t you running bald-smack at OCMike? Your hair looks to be thinning a bit in front.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shoalzie wrote:Back to football...Pats re-up with Moss

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3274806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was quite surprised that the Eagles made a run at Moss. I'm glad it didn't work out.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Steelers sign Mewelde Moore to a 3 year deal.

Nothing but upside to that deal. He replaces both Rossum and Davenport as returner/3rd down back.

Oh yea, and they re-upped some QB to an 8 year deal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

poptart wrote: I read your excuse for not posting.
Others have said similar things in the past.
There is no talk about the ... insert NFL division here ..., so I'll ADD to the silence by posting nothing myself.
I may not post much in here, but I still read the forum on a regular basis. How else would I know that Paul is now a Pats fan. :D
Tart wrote:Sure, there's more AFC West and NFC East here than anything else, but if you toss a thead up about your team (or the NFC West) from time to time, you might generate some posts.
No, I won't. I have in the past and I've seen my NFC West threads get minimal responses and roll down the screen right off of page one. So I'll snipe from the sidelines and offer some unsolicited opinions of other teams here and there and other than that I'll mostly continue to just read. This place is still better than any outlet I know of to get NFL news.

I still sport my Niners gear, still support much sucky 5-11 team and still watch then when they're on TV...which in Tejas wasn't much. Getting to see every game again is another added plus of being back in NoCal. To bad NoCal Raiderfan can't say the same thing.

I wonder if they still black out Raider games in Sacramento... They did for years and I know Raider fans were getting fed up with it. It's at least a 2-hour drive to Oaktown with traffic on a game day. Always thought that was kind of bush, but they know that there's a HUGE Raider fan base in that area, so I guess they figure it'll get more people out to The Black Hole. Pssst...it won't.

I still haven't been to a Niners game. Sucks for me, but every time I get the itch, I think about what traffic is like on the 101 for a mid-season Giants game and just figure that it'd let all the air out of my balloon before I even get to the parking lot. Sigh... Now that I'm a bit closer though, I'll make the drive up with my 5 y/o son this upcoming season. I'll have to make sure to get him properly indoctrinated as a Niner fan first.

Me: Got your sushi and white zinfandel?
Him: I don't drink wine!
Me: Oh, that's right. Anyway, remember if anyone runs smack at you about the Niners sucking for most of the last 15 years, just say, "Five rings, beyotch!"
Him: That's a bad word.
Me: True, but that's all we've got. Oh, and we resigned Alex Smith. Get ready for another two years of suckitude.
Him: 'Kay.
Tart wrote:........ <----- Felix taught me this, so I'm going with it. FU
Just yankin' yer chain a bit. :D
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

OCmike wrote:I have in the past and I've seen my NFC West threads get minimal responses and roll down the screen right off of page one.

throw up another one and I'm sure that somebody in here would be more than willing to bash the Niners and Tardinals....

Rams and Seaslugs.....er not so much
poptart wrote: ........ <----- Felix taught me this, so I'm going with it. FU
I like it.....a lot....
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BSmack wrote:Oh yea, and they re-upped some QB to an 8 year deal.

Must be nice to have a stable QB situation for the near future...
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Shoalzie wrote:

Or until his head meets a Toyota grill again
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Brock in Va Beach wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:
Or until his head meets a Toyota grill again
It was a Chrysler's windshield you stuttering retard. And the contract specifically forbids Ben from riding with or without a helmet.

And yes Shoalzie, it is VERY good to have a stable QB situation.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:if you toss a thead up about your team (or the NFC West) from time to time, you might generate some posts.

Yeah, that's kinda the problem for us Ninerfans...

It tends to generate some posts.

I know it's just a messageboard, and I don't give a shit, but pimping the Niners is a losing proposition these days... add to that the fact I'd be tossing my hat in the same ring as M2...

I don't enjoy being piled-on that much.

But as far as the Niners -- they have some needs to adress...

- O-line

- D-line

- OLB

- QB situation is shakey at best

- The recieving corps just got reinforced by shopping at a museum

- Secondary has holes

But ILB and RB are solid.

I'm sure I've forgotten some of the major needs, though. Hopefully, 51 roster spots can be filled in the draft/FA.

On the bright side, at least with the division realignment, I can go see the Niners in Seattle every year now, if I'm so inclined. Not sporting gear, though, since I don't know what Ninerfan did to piss off the Junkies, but it must have been something. They seem to take pleasure in putting group-beatdowns on anyone in Niner gear. I'll pass, thanks. Don't want no part of the heroin-jacked Chickens fans harshing my buzz (assuming they're over .500 -- otherwise, there's no such thing as a "Seahawks Fan").

Goober McTuber wrote:Hey Cosmo, weren’t you running bald-smack at OCMike? Your hair looks to be thinning a bit in front.

He shouldn't worry about it. Usually, if it starts doing that in a guy's 20's, it's no big deal. It might thin a little, sure, but that progression will stop dead in its tracks when he hits the 30's and 40's.

No, really.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

No, really -- don't worry about it James.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Pardon me for not keeping track of what model of car the dumbass face planted into. Contracts always keep people from doing shit they're not supposed to. see: Jeff Kent, any idiot who gets popped for DUI or weapons violations, etc.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Brock in Va Beach wrote:Pardon me for not keeping track of what model of car the dumbass face planted into. Contracts always keep people from doing shit they're not supposed to. see: Jeff Kent, any idiot who gets popped for DUI or weapons violations, etc.
Wrong again. Ben's rookie deal did not specifically bar him from riding. This one does.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Brock in Va Beach
Jake

I never said his rookie contract did, shit for brains.

I said signing a contract saying you won't do something doesn't mean shit.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote: Yeah, that's kinda the problem for us Ninerfans...

It tends to generate some posts.

I know it's just a messageboard, and I don't give a shit, but pimping the Niners is a losing proposition these days... add to that the fact I'd be tossing my hat in the same ring as M2...

I don't enjoy being piled-on that much.
Word.
But as far as the Niners -- they have some needs to adress...

- O-line (Staley is slotted to start in Kwame Harris's spot)

- D-line (Justin Smith isn't a premier D-lineman, but it still an improvement. Oh, and unwar BY hanging it up. Yeah, he was getting long in the tooth, but the guy still commanded a double-team on every damn play, even at his age.)

- OLB (Hasn't been the same since Haley left for Dallas, although Lawson, if he can stay healthy, can be one of the premier OLBs in the league. We tried a couple of years ago with Andre Carter, but he's proven to just be average at best).

- QB situation is shakey at best (Hopefully Shaun Hill will fill in nicely here...especially if he can get off to a quick start against a couple of NFC Worst teams. I think Smith has proven to be a true "system" quarterback in college, who's had an extremely difficult time adapting to the pro game. He might catch on somewhere else and do okay, but I think his days as the Niners franchise are done).

- The recieving corps just got reinforced by shopping at a museum. :lol:

- Secondary has holes (And basically hasn't been worth a shit since Jeff Fuller left the field on a stretcher. They've had some good individual players since then, like Merton Hanks, but they haven't been a solid unit since probably the late 80's)

But ILB and RB are solid.And we just picked up China Doll Deshaun Foster to back up Gore.
Dins wrote:I'm sure I've forgotten some of the major needs, though. Hopefully, 51 roster spots can be filled in the draft/FA.
You forgot "owner", but unfortunately that need can't be addressed in the draft. You know, normally I wouldn't wish death on another human being over something as trivial as professional sports, but if Denise and John York were to get mowed down by a runaway cable car, I'd be okay with it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I was trying to dance around the issue of being a modern Ninerfan -- Ninerfans were stabbed in the back by the ownership.

Eddie was the man. The shift of gears after his... indescretions was absolutely brutal. It's obvious the Yorks don't enjoy what they're doing, and they should sell to someone who will.

All in all, there's some truly standout players on the roster -- but the team as a whole stinks. I dunno -- just not put together right. I still won't start busting on a Quacking coach... but I'm about this close to doing so.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I'm still fine with Nolan and crew. I mean, if another coach was in there with a mongoloid QB with stubby-fingered crab hands and a defense that suffers a catastrophic injury to a key player almost every fucking year, he wouldn't do any better.

I read an article about Denise York earlier today and basically she says that she resents the criticism because she was "forced into this position (ownership and control of the team) because of her brother's bunglings." I mean, if you hate it that much, go buy something else and run another business for a living. Or, hire a team president and have him run the show and you go live in fucking Ohio and just collect your profit checks.

Eddie may have been a retard when it came to the salary cap and planning for the future, but he had a passion for the game that I can't recall seeing in any other owner for as long as I've watched the NFL. He just flat out loved his job. Denise, on the other hand, hates her role in the public eye, hates the scrutiny that comes with being a pro sports owner and is a fucking whiner to boot ("Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah...I'm so rich and famous...waaaaaaaaaaaahhh!"). If you hate it that much, sell it to someone who will like the job and go back to Youngstown and like invest in a company that makes Tornado Blockers or Flood Water Diverters or whatever the hell else they need in Ohio.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

OCmike wrote:I'm still fine with Nolan and crew.
Good lord.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Nice move, Mike-takes a special kind of fucking pussy to wait 2 1/2 hours after I crowbar your shitshed to post and talk shit after we were trading barbs back and forth consistently and having a deece flamewar.

Fucking gameless slit. Not to worry, OCGilfbanger-this will be have to be continued when im not so damn busy.

BTW-Does your Gilf let you use her Rotary phone to call your Strawberry picker of a wife?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Brock wrote:I never said his rookie contract did, shit for brains.

I said signing a contract saying you won't do something doesn't mean shit.
Keep going back-and-forth with Bri for another couple pages (or 12) and you'll soon realize that you're not only wrong, but the whole thing is the fault of the republicans, Brock.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:lol: at 'tart.

I guess I musta' missed that Brock "shit for brains" blast at Bri at the bottom of the last page.

Don't judge too hastily, perhaps our new buddy Brock was fudging the quality of this forum based on reading an mtool Cal dicksucking post. I think, given the chance, I might like this guy.

But an 8 year, $102 mil contract with a $25 mil signing bonus pretty much guarantees that Big Ben won't piss in the snow w/o first getting say so from the Stiller brass.

So... Brock, is it? Tell us about yourself. It doesn't seem you're a shit troll, those are frowned upon here.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Raydah James wrote:Nice move, Mike-takes a special kind of fucking pussy to wait 2 1/2 hours after I crowbar your shitshed to post and talk shit after we were trading barbs back and forth consistently and having a deece flamewar.
Sorry, bro, there's this thing called work that occasionally gets in the way of my posting on an interweb BB. :roll: Hell, slow-ass mainframe computers is the only reason that I had so much time yesterday to rip you 18 new turdcutters in the first place.
Lames wrote:Fucking gameless slit. Not to worry, OCGilfbanger-this will be have to be continued when im not so damn busy.
Riiiiiiiight... Funny how you got "busy" right after I snapped both of your middle fingers like dry twigs in August. How the hell are you supposed to take pictures with your buddies now that you can't flip off the camera? What a fucking douche.

You're lucky I didn't keep piling on. Instead I don't respond for almost 24 hours and you're still whining? Jesus.

You know what the worst part about the shitkicking you got yesterday was Lames? You had a shitload of personal info on me, pulled in from other forums and even provided by me in this very thread, and you still fucking sucked like Guy_Fawkes at a cock buffet. Hell, I even told you that I was half-crazy and you parlayed that into: "You're gay". Fucking brilliant, tard. Way to raise the bar.
BTW-Does your Gilf let you use her Rotary phone to call your Strawberry picker of a wife?
Okay, one more time and this time I promise to talk really slowly...

This is Spain and it's in Europe:

This is Mexico and it's in North America(No, Lames, "North America" doesn't refer to Montana, either of the Dakotas or Minnesota...it's a real continent):

Me: You still with me?
Lames: I think so. Wanna chest bump?
Me: No. Stop asking. Now what nationality was Christopher Columbus?
Lames: Let's see...Columbis, no Columbas, no, no...I got it "Columbes" is a city in Ohio, so he was American!! 619 in da hizzzle!!!
Me: No, Lames. Lames! Take your ritalyn. No. Christopher Columbus was not from Ohio, he was from Spain.
Lames: Shoulda known he was a fuckin beaner with a name like "Chris".
Me: ???...okaaaaay. Moving on... Now, Columbus discovered what.
Lames: America, baybeee! Woot, there it is! Woot there it is!
Me: If you even think about busting out with "Who Let the Dogs Out", I will fight you.
Lames: K, sorry.
Me: No problem. So a little over 20 years later, a guy named Hernán Cortés came to Cuba from Spain and led a voyage to mainland Mexico.
Lames: With a name like Hernán, you know he's used to taking rock hard cabana boy cocks up his sigmoid col-
Me: Lames!
Lames: Sorrrry.
Me: So Cortés, a Spaniard-
Lames: That a breed of dog, right? Cocker Spaniard?
Me: Sigh... So Cortés, with the help of some local Mexican allies, actually pretty much kicked complete Aztec ass in Mexico. Whatever Aztecs they didn't kill got smallpox and were totally-
Lames: Pwned?
Me: Yes, they were totally...ahem...pwned by smallpox.
Lames: Cool.
Me: The Spaniards also spread christianity and taught them and sometimes forced them to learn and speak Spanish. And this is why today, you've got Spainiards speaking spanish and Mexicans speaking spanish.
Lames: Okay, so which ones are my Raider brethren?
Me: Mexicans.
Lames: They don't sport the silver and black and peep Raider games in Spain?
Me: No, they only watch Knight Rider, Baywatch and Cheers re-runs.
Lames: So you're telling me, that not only has no Spanish dude ever jumped the border or swi-swa-swum! across the Rio Grandie, but they aren't strawberry-picking, bean queens?
Me: Riiiight.
Lames: But I can still call them "spics", right?
Me: Yes, and they'll still call you a sashaying, lip gloss-wearing, metrosexual.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

By all means, continue Mike.

But I was just kinda curious if this was really the line of smack you were going to persue, in light of the fact you admitted to not knowing that Spain was in Europe until 8th grade?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Ass. :D

My point was that (in my school system at least), they made you take Geography in the 8th grade, so that the School Board can claim that even the spray paint-huffers like Lames are exposed to the info at some point. Whether or not they choose to absorb the info or just sit there and inhale White-out fumes is entirely up to them.

I think it's pretty clear which path Lames took.

I think in my next post I'll see if he knows the difference between sparkling white wine and champagne. :lol:

If nothing else, you can't say that I haven't tried to pass on some knowledge while running him through the Robo-spanker though. I'm here to help.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:I'm here to help.

Then for god's sake, get on the horn and help your OL out of the strawberry fields.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

What, no "There's Something About Mary" reference? :rollem:

You guys can run strawberry field smack forever (strange...that reminds me of a song), but I mentioned on the last page that she was also half American Indian and that's a big fucking problem. We're damn near done with page 4 and not one, single, "fire water" or "boomstick" slam? Hell, nobody even bothered calling my son a "papoose".

Now, I hardly expect Lames to pick up on something like that, but the rest of you guys are slipping.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

OCmike wrote:I mentioned on the last page that she was also half American Indian and that's a big fucking problem.
What's the fucking problem?

Sin,
my wife who's half Cherokee... her hot half.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:I mentioned on the last page that she was also half American Indian and that's a big fucking problem. We're damn near done with page 4 and not one, single, "fire water" or "boomstick" slam?

Sorry, I was going to get to that right after she brought me my next cup of coffee on the casino floor.

Sorry for the delay. I'll offer her a blanket as a show of my remorsefulness on this matter.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland just handed over some fairly big money to Kwame Harris.
Not really thrilling news, but better news than finding that you're pitted against DC in a smackoff, I guess.
I'm still semi-erect.

Word is that a Javon Walker signing is also imminent.
Pretty big contract for him too.
Mixed feelings, but an overall thumbs down from me.
No doubt the guy makes plays, and that's NEEDED, but his legs and attitude are a real concern.
It could pay off nicely, but the risk of injury or psychological meltdown would've spooked me away from inking him.

Glen Dickey is claiming that 'Raider insiders' are saying Kiffin will be OUT by draft day, likely to be replaced by the great James Lofton.

stay tuned ........
Last edited by poptart on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

This is getting funny... the two spunk chewers going at it to see who has the "tightest" pussy.

OCMike, going Geography on Paint Chips.... lands this one in the archives on its merit alone.

This is the same guy that said, Berkeley and Oakland were on the Peninsula!

GeographyMike's only saving grace is the fact that he is going up against "Paint Chips".

Look for a Barcelona or Madrid, Mehico blast from Paint Chips... with some vegetable tossing/picking added in for flavor to taste.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:Oakland just handed over some fairly big money to Kwame Harris.
a three-year $14 million deal for that fucking slack jawed knuckle dragger....

I'm sure Smith and Co were breathing a huge sigh of relief when Davis er Kiffin signed him......

he'll fit right in.....
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

poptart wrote:Word is that a J. Walker signing is also imminent.
Pretty big contract for him too.
Mixed feelings, but an overall thumbs down from me.
No doubt the guy makes plays, and it's NEEDED, but his legs and attitude are a real concern.
6-years, $55 million...$16 million guaranteed

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The hell? TJ Duckett gets 5 years from Seattle...

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?id= ... nfirm=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Safe to say the Lions are going to be pursuing Julius Jones or Warrick Dunn now.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

55 Million for Walker? Al Davis is going to spend his franchise into oblivion.

Then....

Kwame along with Robert Gallery? Highway 77 meet The Turnstile.

Two busts anchoring the line for the Raiders... J. Russell is gonna take a pounding.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

NFC West FA Outlook....So Far

49ers:
Signings
1 Justin Smith signed/unrestricted free agent (six-year contract).
2 Isaac Bruce signed/unrestricted free agent (two-year contract).
3 J.T. O'Sullivan signed/unrestricted free agent (one-year contract).
4 Dontarrious Thomas signed/unrestricted free agent (two-year contract).
5 Allen Rossum signed (one-year contract).
6 Isaac Sopoaga re-signed (five-year contract).
7 Roderick Green re-signed.
8 Shaun Hill re-signed.
9 Michael Robinson re-signed
10 DeShaun Foster signed (two-year contract).

Gone
B.J. Tucker declared free agent.
Bryant Young retired
Marques Douglas declared free agent.
Bryan Gilmore declared free agent.
Maurice Hicks declared free agent.
Larry Allen declared free agent.
Chris Weinke declared free agent.
Michael Lewis declared free agent.
Kwame Harris declared free agent.
Donald Strickland declared free agent.
Justin Smiley declared free agent.
Derek Smith cut.

Cardinals:
Signings
1 Karlos Dansby Designated franchise player.
2 Jerame Tuman signed (two-year contract).
3 Keydrick Vincent signed/unrestricted free agent (two-year contract).

Gone
Matt Ware declared free agent.
Bo Schobel declared free agent.
Jerheme Urban declared free agent.
Darryl Blackstock declared free agent.
Calvin Pace declared free agent.
Bryant Johnson declared free agent.
Brandon Johnson declared free agent.
Ahmad Merritt declared free agent.
Nathan Hodel declared free agent.
Keydrick Vincent declared free agent.
Joe Tafoya declared free agent.
Ross Kolodziej declared free agent.
Rodney Bailey declared free agent.
Tim Hasselbeck declared free agent.
Tim Euhus declared free agent.
Oliver Celestin declared free agent.
Mitch Berger declared free agent.
Ralph Brown declared free agent.
Tim Rattay declared free agent.
Bhawoh Jue declared free agent.
Terrence Holt cut.
Chris Cooper cut.
Oliver Ross cut.

Rams:
Signings
1 Josh Brown signed/unrestricted free agent

Gone
Brandon Chillar declared free agent.
Brett Romberg declared free agent.
Adam Goldberg declared free agent.
Trevor Johnson declared free agent.
Michael Brown declared free agent.
Hanik Milligan declared free agent.
Aaron Walker declared free agent.
Jerome Carter declared free agent.
Rich Alexis declared free agent.
Raonall Smith declared free agent.
Brandon Gorin declared free agent.
James Hall cut.
Andy McCollum declared free agent.
Jeff Wilkins retired.
Todd Steussie declared free agent.
Isaac Bruce cut.
Gus Frerotte cut.

Seahawks:
Signings
1 Marcus Trufant Designated franchise player.
2 TJ Duckett signed (five-year deal)

Gone
Josh Scobey declared free agent.
Ben Joppru declared free agent.
Jeff Robinson declared free agent.
Alvin Pearman declared free agent.
Josh Brown declared free agent.
Kevin Bentley declared free agent.
Chuck Darby declared free agent.
Ellis Wyms declared free agent.
Floyd Womack declared free agent.
D.J. Hackett declared free agent.
Marcus Pollard declared free agent.
Niko Koutouvides declared free agent.

I think we're doing better then the competition so far.