Pinched nerve pain recommendations

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Pinched nerve pain recommendations

Post by PSUFAN »

However, tires have evolved over time into brutal, killing machines. They are not of God.

JSC4WD
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:The surgeon who did my neck is regarded as one of the finest in the country.

Dude... you live in Alabama. Sacrificing a goat and smearing chicken blood on the patient doesn't qualify a "surgeon" as "one of the finest in the country."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:The surgeon who did my neck is regarded as one of the finest in the country.

Dude... you live in Alabama. Sacrificing a goat and smearing chicken blood on the patient doesn't qualify a "surgeon" as "one of the finest in the country."
You're thinking New Mexico, Dins. In Alabma everything involves venomous snakes in one way or another, btw.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

UAB, world class med school?

pffft.

when your anethesiologist makes his own anesthetics in a still out behind the garage, you can't call yourself worldclass.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Dinsdale wrote:

[dins]Tears, Jerry. Tears[/dins]
Yeah, there's only that certain orthopedic surgeon down there in Birmingham who either:
1. serves as the #1 choice of professional athletes and their screwed up knees, or
2. serves as their surgeon of choice for second opinions when they realized they fucked up and should have gone to him from the get go.

Way to go.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

when your anethesiologist makes his own anesthetics in a still out behind the garage, you can't call yourself worldclass.
Don't underestimate Granny's Tonic, Uncle Jed says it'll cure just about anything that ills ya.

Agent Fu is lucky his kid isn't old enough to tell him to just rub some dirt on it and quit being such a pussy after "the brutality" of wrestling Jr. Fu into the SUV's Kiddie Seat.
Yes... Soccer Moms everywhere are laughing at you.

Get back in the Game Rack Fu, otherwise your kid is sure to end up being the schoolyard crybaby.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Y2K wrote:
Don't underestimate Granny's Tonic, Uncle Jed says it'll cure just about anything that ills ya.

Agent Fu is lucky his kid isn't old enough to tell him to just rub some dirt on it and quit being such a pussy after "the brutality" of wrestling Jr. Fu into the SUV's Kiddie Seat.
Yes... Soccer Moms everywhere are laughing at you.

Get back in the Game Rack Fu, otherwise your kid is sure to end up being the schoolyard crybaby.
You actually thought posting this "smack" was not only a good idea but that it was also witty and/or humorous?

Great job, jerkoff. "Watch me everyone, I'll call him a pussy."

Give me a pinched nerve, one arm tied behind my back, and a blindfold and I'd still pound you into hamburger. This "pussy" certainly sits higher up the food chain than you. That's kind of all that matters, huh?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

You actually thought posting this "smack" was not only a good idea but that it was also witty and/or humorous?
No.... Not at all, I "actually" thought I would scribe something that would give you incentive to stop the whimpering, use the pain as an instructional tool to sack up in front of your kid before it's to late. You do realize that you're fortunate not to actually be stricken by something seriously painfull right?
Great job, jerkoff. "Watch me everyone, I'll call him a pussy."
Well... true.... using "pussy" was bit harsh but sometimes a little profanity can be a great motivational tool when working with someone suffering from a serious disability. Pinched Nerves can almost as brutal as Carpal Tunnel, a stiff Neck or a badly sprained Ankle. Laugh out loud at the pain, luckily the kid is still to young to remember all the tears already shed over this crippling injury.

Give me a pinched nerve, one arm tied behind my back, and a blindfold and I'd still pound you into hamburger. This "pussy" certainly sits higher up the food chain than you. That's kind of all that matters, huh?
Come on now! I'm sure you're a honest to goodness "All-American Tough Guy" mmmkay? Unfortunately people have different threshholds when dealing with the heinous pain and agony associated with an injury of this caliber. Already convinced that you are a serious Interweb type complete Badass kinda Guy and I might have made the mistake of not taking your "real hurt" serious enough. An obvious oversight on my part and a "My bad" for not taking into account Agent Fu's softer "more feminine" side when "Badass" isn't quite enough and actual pain management advice from strangers is required. In retrospect insinuating you're a pussy was pretty mean wasn't it? I should have freely handed out friendly, basic, common sense type, advice on how a real "Tough Guy" like you should to deal with all this "hurt."

I probably should have just told you the truth and to take your Midol regularly for "pain" and with a bit of luck you'll finally find your Testicles the next time you need change a Maxi-Pad.

Sorry, I'll take it a lot more serious next time Fu...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I probably should have just told you the truth and to take your Midol regularly for "pain" and with a bit of luck you'll finally find your Testicles the next time you need change a Maxi-Pad.
Y2K - always at the ready with advice for the ladies. Go ahead, ask him, Fu: do those panties make you look fat? Are the cam batteries charged?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Y2K wrote: Already convinced that you are a serious Interweb type complete Badass kinda Guy...
Hey, hey, HEY! I had that title wrapped up years ago. - War Wagon
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Rack Fu wrote:Give me a pinched nerve, one arm tied behind my back, and a blindfold and I'd still pound you into hamburger. This "pussy" certainly sits higher up the food chain than you. That's kind of all that matters, huh?
I'll take Y2K, a garbage bag full of lawn clippings spread in front of your 2WD SUV and give you 3-1/2 points.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Rack Fu wrote: Give me a pinched nerve, one arm tied behind my back, and a blindfold and I'd still pound you into hamburger. This "pussy" certainly sits higher up the food chain than you. That's kind of all that matters, huh?
Nice melt, you gameless slit.

Straight from the fucking tard handbook. Excellent work.

You're a goddamn pussy of the highest caliber-and i'd put money on half of the fucking board shredding you in under 3 minutes, you pathetic fucking old croan.

RACK Coods and Mike
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mace wrote:
Rayduh James wrote:Straight from the fucking tard handbook.
Would that be the one you authored or are you referring to another?

Mace
Are you fucking kidding me?

Abso-fucking-lutely horrid attempt at smack. Go ahead and link the board up with any funnay contributions you've ever thrown down. Just one will do.

Until that time, you're nothing more than another Dio who has forgone the bolding to instead stamp his own sorry ass nic at the end of each shit offering.

You deep throating the nearest shotgun would do wonders for the readability of this forum.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Toddowen wrote:Don't fucking lie....you're a crack head and this is common knowledge here.
Yeah, but is his wife a fat pig that smokes black cock?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

OCmike wrote:
Y2K wrote: Already convinced that you are a serious Interweb type complete Badass kinda Guy...
Hey, hey, HEY! I had that title wrapped up years ago. - War Wagon
I did?

I don't recall ever threatening to physically and literally pound someone into hamburger.

If you want to talk about Bowling and pounding Bud Lites like there's no tomorrow, then I'm your huckleberry. But other than that, I'm a fairly meek, humble kinda' guy.
Ken

Post by Ken »

War Wagon wrote:If you want to talk about Bowling...
I'm a twice/year bowler. Maybe 3 times/year. I suck. BUT, I could be damned good if I put my mind and spare time to it (which I'm not willing to do, btw). For what little I bowl, I can spin the ball (I'm sure there's a more technical term for it, but then again, this IS bowling, so maybe not) with a relatively high degree of consistency (and not look like a dipshit trying to put spin on it). Kinda cool to be blessed with more hand/eye and basic coordination than about 99.9% of the rest of the human populace. Gimmee most any sport, a bit of time if I haven't played before, and I'll give you a game.

ANYWAYS, yesterday I took the two kids bowling. 4 straight strikes. Ended with a total of 8. Bowled a 229.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ken wrote:Kinda cool to be blessed with more hand/eye and basic coordination than about 99.9% of the rest of the human populace.
Kendra,

Please. We’ve see a photo of your golf swing. That’s not exactly a shining example of eye/hand (or any other kind of) coordination. That’s probably why your wife left you. Got tired of getting poked in the ribs every time you went to feel her up.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Raydah James wrote: Are you fucking kidding me?

Abso-fucking-lutely horrid attempt at smack. Go ahead and link the board up with any funnay contributions you've ever thrown down. Just one will do.

Until that time, you're nothing more than another Dio who has forgone the bolding to instead stamp his own sorry ass nic at the end of each shit offering.

You deep throating the nearest shotgun would do wonders for the readability of this forum.

Your thoughts are mighty impressive with the gratiutous use of the word Fuck. Makes you sound strong and powerful.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ken wrote: ANYWAYS, yesterday I took the two kids bowling. 4 straight strikes. Ended with a total of 8. Bowled a 229.
Not bad. Throwing a house ball? Probably got lucky a few times with some seriously sloppy strikes, but still, not bad at all.

Shot a 689 series in league last night myself, with a high game of 258. Pissed that I couldn't get a 700, which I've only ever managed to do a handful of times.
Ken

Post by Ken »

War Wagon wrote:
Ken wrote: ANYWAYS, yesterday I took the two kids bowling. 4 straight strikes. Ended with a total of 8. Bowled a 229.
Not bad. Throwing a house ball? Probably got lucky a few times with some seriously sloppy strikes, but still, not bad at all.

Shot a 689 series in league last night myself, with a high game of 258. Pissed that I couldn't get a 700, which I've only ever managed to do a handful of times.
Yes, house ball.
I only recall one of them being sloppy. Definitely didn't deserve it... hit the pocket on the other side of the headpin. The rest were 'no-doubt-about-its', with the ball nestling right into the pocket on the correct side of the head pin.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Kinda cool to be blessed with more hand/eye and basic coordination than about 99.9% of the rest of the human populace.
And you ended up in sales, right? Sounds about right.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Lay off my man Ken -- he can stripe his driver 225 straight down the middle... all day long.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Dinsdale wrote:Lay off my man Ken -- he can stripe his driver 225 straight down the middle... all day long.
Actually, more like 250, down the middle... all day long. Still, considerably longer than the average, weekend golfer.
I have a bit of an out to in swing (which I've relentlessly worked to correct), so every once in a while, a bit of a cut works its way into a drive. Count on 235 or so if that happens... of course in the short stuff, albeit a bit to the right.

But, nice try though.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sounds pretty manly, Kenny Pavin.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Dinsdale wrote:Sounds pretty manly, Kenny Pavin.
Excellent. Referencing a player with 15 1st place finishes, 16 second place finishes, 105 top 10's, 222 top 25's, a major under his belt and 14 million + bones to his name.
You could have at least gone the Kenny Riley route.

You're pretty good at this shit, aren't ya'.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Actually, I just use Volteran and Lyrica.
What were we just talking about?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: Volteran and Lyrica.
Yeah, yeah... I know: pray for them
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Cuda wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: Volteran and Lyrica.
Yeah, yeah... I know: pray for them
Idiot much?
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Actually, I just use Volteran and Lyrica.
How about you post the rest of the list and we push this bitch to 30 pages?
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

try not going down on your boyfriend so much

worked pretty good for your mom, as my ballls slapped her forehead.....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Random Asshole wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Actually, I just use Volteran and Lyrica.
How about you post the rest of the list and we push this bitch to 30 pages?

You forgot me being in a wheelchair.

Have ANY thing new to say RF?

Oooh, wait.........I take lots of (insert pill name here: ________)

8)
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Good job kicking your own ass Shrubber. You just gave recommendations for pain pills in this very thread. Thus, the whole "insert pill" smack is warranted. Jesus fucking Christ, are you sure you aren't paralyzed from the neck up?
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.