Pittsburgh Steelers, 2004 AFC Champions

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers, 2004 AFC Champions

Post by poptart »

Oh, so the ... *cough* *cough* .. *sputter* *sputter* ... 'con petition' committee gives the ol' thumbs up -- yer ass -- to the actions of the good commish?

Too f'n funny, man.
Yes, I'll sleep like a baby t0night, knowin' that.

It's not like Trickie Dickie approved of the actions of Mitchell, Haldeman, Ehrlichman and Colson or anything, either.

Lap it up, doggie.

Has there been other cheating going on in the league?

Perhaps so.

Let's see some of that important stuff then ... you know ... EVIDENCE.
Yeah, like the stuff the good commish flushed down the terlit. LMAO ----> at you

Well hell, even perhaps, in the goods that the commish flushed, some evidence of OTHER misdeeds in his league would have been seen.

He flushed evidence, 'tardlette.

That ain't gonna fly, sorry.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Pops, you fail once again to understand the obvious....the Patriots and Hoodie got caught, they got PENALIZED appropriately, and therefore there's no more reason to keep the videotapes.

Time to move on.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK Tart.

oh, and this just in-the Pats are FUCKED now:
Sports Illustrated wrote:The Patriots' pattern of illicitly videotaping the signals of opposing NFL coaches began in Coach Bill Belichick's first preseason with the team in 2000, a former Patriots player said. The information was put to use in that year's regular-season opener against the Buccaneers, Belichick's debut as New England's coach. The secret taping of signals, which is against league rules, continued at least through three championship seasons to the 2007 season opener against the Jets, when the Patriots were caught and subsequently sanctioned by the league. Belichick has said that he misinterpreted the league's bylaws, telling Roger Goodell that he thought it was permissible to use electronic equipment as long as the information was not used in the same game. That explanation has been greeted with disbelief by some peers and league officials.

The more Spector and co. open this motherfucker up, the worse its going to get for the Pats and the League.

To those of you sopping pussies crying for this to "be over", grab a Kotex, have a tall glass of shut the fuck up, and enjoy the impending hammer about to be dropped on that fucking fraud of a franchise.

Good job Goodell, you fucking lobotamized goon-then again, what should we expect......his father was one of the people involved in Watergate. Like father, like son. Fucking shitstains.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R. James wrote:The more Spector and co. open this motherfucker up, the worse its going to get for the Pats and the League.
James gets it.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:
R. James wrote:The more Spector and co. open this motherfucker up, the worse its going to get for the Pats and the League.
James gets it.
Neither one of you gets it....I've proven that.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:How many HOFers from the Niners first SuperBowl win? Joe Montana and...?

How many from their second? Joe Montana, Randy Cross, Jerry Rice and...?

In fact, I'd venture to say that MOST Super Bowl winning teams only have a handful of HOFers on them.
How you could call yourself a 9er fan and forget Ronnie Lott completely fucking escapes me.

I'll give you the Niners, sort of. Though a simple look at the number of Pro-Bowl selections indicates still that the 9ers had more "name" players than the Pats.
I also didn't name Fred Dean, who recently MADE the HOF. I wasn't going to make your point FOR you. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

poptart wrote: If you want to imagine that cheating is rampant, go ahead and think so.
To date, NO evidence has been produced to support your belief.
Right, because all of the other teams that were doing the same thing threw their tapes into an incinerator the second the Patriots got caught. It's no different than Pedro flushing his brick of meth down the terlit when the cops bang on his door.
James wrote:To those of you sopping pussies crying for this to "be over", grab a Kotex, have a tall glass of shut the fuck up, and enjoy the impending hammer about to be dropped on that fucking fraud of a franchise.
Again, not a fan. I just want it to be over, because this has the stink of the Ken Starr investigation all over it. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be reading threads about this shit for the next four years. I'm not saying that new allegations shouldn't be reported, just that it's not exactly front page news anymore.

They've already been proven guilty of the crime. What are further investigations going to do, make them more guilty? That's like producing a second cigar with the unmistakable putrid musk of Crisco-scarfing fem-beast puss, and screaming, "Look! Clinton did it again!"

Bottom line... A lot of this reeks of haterism. Had the Patriots been a 9-7 team, this story would have been an "Oh, by the way..." story at the end of 3AM broadcast of "NFL Live". But because they've had a lot of success, everyone wants to imply that taping walkthroughs and signals are the only reason for that success. To me, that's just stupid.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I'm sorry, I just have a hard time believing that you can tape signals and convert that into real-time game action. I mean, teams barely have enough time to call their defensive or offensive signals as it is with the game clock. Are you saying they have the time to wait until the offense calls a play and then signal into the defense that it's a "Razor Z-slant, X-go 54 Black"? I mean, come on.

As for taping walkthroughs, most teams just do that as a warmup and aren't running full-speed or even 11-on-11. It's just going through the motions to get warmed up.

I'm not saying that the Pats got zero advantage, but any advantage they did get is minimal at best, and is no more than you would gain by watching tape of previous games as all teams and good players do.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

umm....it gives the Offense/Defense an "Extra KEY"('s) to call upon due to their "illegal" preperation?

Mike...you say that the advantge would be "minimal."

in a League of PARITY.....how is that "minimal?"

c'mon
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:I'm not saying that the Pats got zero advantage, but any advantage they did get is minimal at best, and is no more than you would gain by watching tape of previous games as all teams and good players do.
Considering that the Pats "won" all the of their Super Bowls by 3 point margins, a "minimal" advantage changes everything. Doncha think?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Again...no more advantage than you'd get by watching tape of your opponents previous games, which everyone does.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mace wrote:The only way to do that is to severely punish the Pats.

Mace
This JUST in: The Pats and The Hoodie have already been punished. Why the FUCK is this still a topic? :meds:
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

RevLimiter wrote:
Mace wrote:The only way to do that is to severely punish the Pats.

Mace
This JUST in: The Pats and The Hoodie have already been punished. Why the FUCK is this still a topic? :meds:

Because Matt Walsh has all this damning evidence of further cheating by the disgraceful Patriots. Good thing I am not holding my breath waiting for it...... :meds:
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
OCmike wrote:Again...no more advantage than you'd get by watching tape of your opponents previous games, which everyone does.
Then why were they doing it if they weren't deriving any benefit from it? They were deliberately violating league policy and you're trying to suggest that they did so for no reason?!? Sorry, no sale. Put the kool aid down.
From a proponderance of the evidence, we can only draw one reasonable conclusion...

OCMike is a dumbfuck.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Stop stealing from mvscal's repertoire.

BTW, you forgot to mention that cheating was not only invented in the U&L, but they still do it better there than anywhere else.

Not only is Dinstale on of the funniest trolls to come along in ages, he has your act nailed. :lol: