Northern Illinois school shooting

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Northern Illinois school shooting

Post by Dan Vogel »

This is another stunning tragedy for our country. I fear for students across the nation in all grades of study. If my wife did not work part time I might have my own children in home schooling. As long as guns are available to citizens we have to fear this kind of incident. When will our country come to it's senses? Other lands don't have people carrying weapns around and blowing others away like they are playing some video game. Only in America. Let's just say enough is enough and move toward a sane, free, and reasonable society. Can't people realize this? It's not difficult. Nobody should have to fear going out in a public place. This is sick and it makes me sick in the pit of my stomach.

Bless all who were impacted by this latest event.
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Re: Northern Illinois school shooting

Post by PL »

anyone have an updated bodycount yet?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PL wrote:anyone have an updated bodycount yet?

Here's a link -- http://www.cnn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Too bad the professor/staff weren't exercising their Second Amendment Rights -- there'd be a lot more students alive there today.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Dinsdale wrote:
PL wrote:anyone have an updated bodycount yet?

Here's a link -- http://www.cnn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You really crack me up sometimes.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dan Vogel wrote:Other lands don't have people carrying weapns around and blowing others away like they are playing some video game. Only in America.
Right.

You don't really pay much attention to world events do you, Dan.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dan Vogel wrote:This is another stunning tragedy for our country.
Stunning? Negro please. :meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:I might have my own children in home schooling.
Isn't playing laundry inspector in the evening enough for you?
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

mvscal wrote:He got stuck on my cock and I haven't made it over to the drapes yet.
RACK all Biggie Cohen resets.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

When will our country come to it's senses?
I'm going to go Scholastic on you soon if you don't learn how to use a fucking APOSTROPHE, Dan, you fucking handwringing ninny
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't see a problem with his punctuation. He's just dumbing it down for you.

Sin,
BSmack
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

But...how does the student know what the teacher is offering?

Sin, B-FlowChartInterruptus
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:I don't see a problem with his punctuation. He's just dumbing it down for you.

Sin,
BSmack
Apostrophe, comma, what's the fucking difference? Any grammatical port in a storm Dinsy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

These deals always end so well for you, so I can see where you'd enter another.

Newsflash, dipshit, the same rule applies as always -- the grammarsmack only comes out after someone makes a grade-school-failing mistake while running intellismack/education smack.

Otherwise, I couldn't really care any less. But butcher the language while speaking of someone else's intelligence/education, and you just painted a bullseye on your back... which you do quite frequently.

I'll eagerly await your "Oh yeah, well your stupid" response.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

R-Jack wrote:Hate to break it to you, but the last few school shootings have taken place in college.
Since the VA Tech shooting on April 17, 2007, colleges and universities across the country have ramped up security policies, emergency notification procedures and active-shooter training for its police and security forces. Shame on them if they haven't.

As the investigation unfolds it will be interesting to see how Northern Illinois fares against the scrutiny.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

what hasn't changed is the ridiculous "gun free zone" bullshit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Newsflash, dipshit, the same rule applies as always -- the grammarsmack only comes out after Dinsdale gets his ass handed to him
FTFY

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So... who had 4:45 PST in the BSmack BODE Declaration Pool?

WAR -- The Inevitable
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

chortling over here boss.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:So... who had 4:45 PST in the BSmack BODE Declaration Pool?

WAR -- The Inevitable
Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle dude. You calling out someone for self declared bode is like OC Mike calling out someone for being bald. Or Charger Mike calling out someone for taking unnecessary risks with a motorcycle. Or Raider James ragging on someone for using too much hair gell.

:meds: x infinity

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, I suppose with all of your analogies, providing a link to one occurrence shouldn't be a problem for you then?

Just one will do.

Happy hunting, dude... since you won't find any such thing. But it might keep you busy for a few hours, which would be a blessing for this board.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Jsc810 wrote:Yes, bless all those victims and their families.

But sorry, Dan, this country isn't going to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. And even if it did, the nutjobs would simply find another way to carry out their crazed plans.
A person can kill others without a gun but killing multiple people in a single incident pretty much requires a firearm. I understand the 2nd amendment but I also understand common sense. The country needs to take steps to provide for the safety of the citizens. Isn't that part of the job of governement? Yes it is. Hopefully Clinton or Obama can take a stand and motion to change or eliminate the 2nd amendment. You can think what you want but that is common sense in 2008. It isn't 1776 anymore.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Isn't that part of the job of governement?

You've posted about sexing up your own kids, you've posted foreplay banter with mvscal...but the above is definitely the MOST DEPRAVED shit you've typed yet. What do you want the government to do for you NOW? Dan, squeeze out your toothpaste? I hope your innards wetly slap into your pantlegs TODAY, you scum
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote: A person can kill others without a gun but killing multiple people in a single incident pretty much requires a firearm.
Oh, really?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dan Vogel wrote: A person can kill others without a gun but killing multiple people in a single incident pretty much requires a firearm. I understand the 2nd amendment but I also understand common sense. The country needs to take steps to provide for the safety of the citizens. Isn't that part of the job of governement? Yes it is. Hopefully Clinton or Obama can take a stand and motion to change or eliminate the 2nd amendment. You can think what you want but that is common sense in 2008. It isn't 1776 anymore.
Ever heard of these big shiny things called cars?

Ever hear of a crowed bus stop?

Mix in an 82 year old lady and viola!!! Instant fukking carnage.

Ofcourse the fukks that tend to populate bus stops are generally better dead, but, that's besides the point.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dan Vogel wrote:Hopefully Clinton or Obama can take a stand and motion to change or eliminate the 2nd amendment.

I couldn't agree more.

Then the justification is there for the well-armed citizens to seize the White House and give it back to its rightful owners -- the American People.

And I'll enjoy shooting your traitorous ass right in the face (face, ass... same thing on you).

Actually, Bush's repealing of the 4th Amendment was all the justification that was neccessary, but us nutjobs are waiting for a complete breakdown of civil rights, so as to drum up the most support and encounter the least resistance from traitors as possible.

And trust me... we're out there. A LOT more of us than you might think. We were given a set of instructions to ensure freedom. It's just that the Average Joe is a fucking coward, and won't stand up for his rights. But to think everybody suffers from that same cowardice is naive and foolish.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote: Newsflash, dipshit, the same rule applies as always -- the grammarsmack only comes out after someone makes a grade-school-failing mistake while running intellismack/education smack.

Otherwise, I couldn't really care any less. But butcher the language while speaking of someone else's intelligence/education, and you just painted a bullseye on your back... which you do quite frequently.

I'll eagerly await your "Oh yeah, well your stupid" response.
Oopsdale wrote:So, I suppose with all of your analogies, providing a link to one occurrence shouldn't be a problem for you then?

Just one will do.

Happy hunting, dude... since you won't find any such thing. But it might keep you busy for a few hours, which would be a blessing for this board.
Shit. It took 30 seconds with a search on your name and the word grammar, which is good, because I only had to read two of your tedious threads to find it:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... it=Grammar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You don't just run grammarsmack in that thread, it's a fucking pedantic grammarsdale stampede.

Nice job ONCE AGAIN KYOA.
warren

Post by warren »

To the gun control freaks, I have this to say: they are not legal (accept by special circumstantial permits) in England, where I live half of the year and they still blow each other away.

Secondly, how are you going to convince all of these criminals to just hand over millions of firearms? Oh I know, just say please.

I guess you could just go on house to house searches and violate everyone's constitutional rights in order to seize them.

Oh, but wait, you are the same type of moron that thinks the Homeland Security measures violate people's civil rights.

Get a freaking grip, Timothy Mcveigh killed hundreds with ammonium nitrate, errr fertilizer for you lefties.

Kooks kill with whatever means neccessary and if someone in these classrooms were armed maybe you wouldn't be lamenting this tragedy.

As usual, liberals feel pain, and conservatives think how to stop it.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Guns rule.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Tim McVeigh killed a lot of people but couldn't kill the exact people that he wanted to kill. It was anonymous killing. It was done to send some sort of a sick message. We see these things happen sometimes. But the school gun killers have their sites set on some specific people that they want to inflict harm or death on. You need a gun to do that. And just turn on your tv at news time to see how many people got murdered by a firearm that day. You can wake up any time now people.

Most of the gun supporters like to use hunting as an excuse to continue to let people own guns. They sell food at the grocery stores don't they? So you don't need to hunt and kill defenseless animals. There is not a reason for it. It's stupid and shows a very low IQ or some emotional issue. Just admit that guns are for killing and our country would be safer if they were eliminated. The founders of the constitution wouldn't have ever imagined that killing of citizens by other citizens would be going on at the rate it is or they wouldn't have settled on letting people own their own weapons. Let's have some common sense.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Dan Vogel wrote:Just admit that guns are for killing and our country would be safer if they were eliminated. The founders of the constitution wouldn't have ever imagined that killing of citizens by other citizens would be going on at the rate it is or they wouldn't have settled on letting people own their own weapons. Let's have some common sense.

did i really just read this?
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
warren

Post by warren »

bbqjones wrote:
Dan Vogel wrote:Just admit that guns are for killing and our country would be safer if they were eliminated. The founders of the constitution wouldn't have ever imagined that killing of citizens by other citizens would be going on at the rate it is or they wouldn't have settled on letting people own their own weapons. Let's have some common sense.

did i really just read this?
No, he's right dude, we would have won the revolution with harsh language and slingshots.

Much more humane.

I hope these people are trolls or at least don't bother to vote.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Dan Vogel wrote:Tim McVeigh killed a lot of people but couldn't kill the exact people that he wanted to kill. It was anonymous killing. It was done to send some sort of a sick message. We see these things happen sometimes. But the school gun killers have their sites set on some specific people that they want to inflict harm or death on. You need a gun to do that. And just turn on your tv at news time to see how many people got murdered by a firearm that day. You can wake up any time now people.

Most of the gun supporters like to use hunting as an excuse to continue to let people own guns. They sell food at the grocery stores don't they? So you don't need to hunt and kill defenseless animals. There is not a reason for it. It's stupid and shows a very low IQ or some emotional issue. Just admit that guns are for killing and our country would be safer if they were eliminated. The founders of the constitution wouldn't have ever imagined that killing of citizens by other citizens would be going on at the rate it is or they wouldn't have settled on letting people own their own weapons. Let's have some common sense.
Yeah, guys that hunt pheasants and deer really need to have their guns confiscated. Let's let the deer population explode further and have an even worse ecological mess on our hands. After all, it's more humane to hit deer with cars or have them starve or be disease ridden than to take them out with one shot. Brilliant.

As for gun control, oh that works wonders. No guns ownership is allowed in the city of Chicago and Washington DC. Let's all move there because the criminals aren't allowed to get guns and of course, they follow the rules don't they? All those murders in Chi/DC are just an illusion.....
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Its very upsetting to see that 1smoothG didnt start this thread.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You guys are fucking IDIOTS to be pissing of Dan like this. The guy has got some serious pull with the feds. Legions of slick-haired dudes in black suits and Matrix sunglasses are still showing up at my front door step and hiding behind garbage cans, just watching my every fucking move. I regret the day I plowed the rectum of D-Vogel's wife.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:So... who had 4:45 PST in the BSmack BODE Declaration Pool?

WAR -- The Inevitable
Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle dude. You calling out someone for self declared bode...

Mister Bushice wrote:
So, I suppose with all of your analogies, providing a link to one occurrence shouldn't be a problem for you then?

Just one will do.
Shit. It took 30 seconds with a search on your name and the word grammar, which is good, because I only had to read two of your tedious threads to find it:

You don't just run grammarsmack in that thread, it's a fucking pedantic grammarsdale stampede.

Nice job ONCE AGAIN KYOA.

So, see if I got this right...

When asked to provide an example of where I did the self-BODE-declaration thing, you instead chose to link up an example of grammarsmack (which I've made the rules of usage quite clear on)...

And then posted a "YHKYOA"? AFTER using the tried and true "calling the kettle black" line?

I don't think "priceless" quite does that justice. It was like a double-secret KYOA.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Dinsdale wrote: But butcher
Who stole Dinsy's password?

Oh, and what a bizarro way of seeing you guys get trolled...

Using a shit troll to spread nonsense. pfffft
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

l to r: T1B, Dan Vogel
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mace wrote:
Yep, he'd have been spot on responding to that one.

Mace
That WAS what I was intending, thus the reference to grammar smack in my reply, and a link to where he did EXACTLY the opposite of what he claims.

Hell, all of Clavensdales posts blend, one into the next. A stream of interconnected bullshit.

Besides that, aren't ALL of his posts Self Bode declarations without the :bode: icon? They certainly read that way.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dan Vogel wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Yes, bless all those victims and their families.

But sorry, Dan, this country isn't going to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. And even if it did, the nutjobs would simply find another way to carry out their crazed plans.
A person can kill others without a gun but killing multiple people in a single incident pretty much requires a firearm. I understand the 2nd amendment but I also understand common sense. The country needs to take steps to provide for the safety of the citizens. Isn't that part of the job of governement? Yes it is. Hopefully Clinton or Obama can take a stand and motion to change or eliminate the 2nd amendment. You can think what you want but that is common sense in 2008. It isn't 1776 anymore.

Yea he's a tard troll, but what the hell.........

My best friend is doing a 12 week FBI course in Md. - One of the classes is counter terroism. They have law enforcement from all over the world. He told me in the dicsussion on domestic terrorism, as they were talking about the KKK, a cop from Uganda asked "how do these people exist?" so the instructor tried to explain they belended into "normal" everyday lifr, then expounded their first ammendment rights to free speech, etc. .... dude was stunned, and someone asked him what they did when radicals gathered there - he said "We shoot them" which drew a hearty response from the class.

Most of the countries that have cops at this training have banned handguns, if not all ownership of private arms. The irony though is that all have far more incidents of terrorism than we do here in the USA. A

lthough I'm sure there are some that call will call what happened at NIU., the Nebraska Mall, etc. terrorism.
I call it lack of retaliatory firepower on a whack job.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Can someone please tell me why the insane seem to be shooting up the schools like no other time in history? What is it about our society that is allowing it? Is it environmental? WTH is it? Why are we seeing it more than ever? I'm hoping Warren, dins , or KC scott has something to say on the subject. Somebody.