Chelsea, otherwise pimped

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Chelsea, otherwise pimped

Post by Mikey »

But with a middle name like Hussein isn't he bound to me more alike than different from some guy from Iraq whose last name is Hussein?

Makes sense to me.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I stand by my previous statement.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Spray, you should do a little research and see how many "black leaders" (Waters, Jackson, Mrs. Jackson, Rangel, Lewis, McDonald) have not backed Obama. He isn't even that well liked by his own people.

If you read my posts you would know I don't tend to follow the herd over the ledge. I voted for Edwards in my state's primary because I knew that he had the best chance of being elected and not being a devisive element while in the WH. I generally loathe both parties but vote in the Dems primary as their platform/candidates speak to me. When the general elections come, it becomes a little more difficult for me.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You're a smart man, Vic.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:You're a smart man, Vic.
Invictus,

I have to tell you, I read trev’s comment and immediately flashed on Marsh Shapiro. Sorry.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Goober McTuber wrote:
trev wrote:You're a smart man, Vic.
Invictus,

I have to tell you, I read trev’s comment and immediately flashed on Marsh Shapiro. Sorry.
I don't get it, but I'm sure Vic does.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I thought his name was Mark, not Marsh. You know I hate that place right?

True story: Went to the NG for my bday in '99 with some friends, got my mug and drank lots o beer. Left there and went to Wando's where I got a Fishbowl with two women. Got so drunk I couldn't drive my own car home. I got home (War Old University Apartments)at like 2 and called one of my best friends and proceeded to vomit while talking to her on the phone. Passed out on the bathroom floor and had the phone still cradled in my hand later on that morning.

I still have that mug and whenever I look at it now, I think of the many peanuts that my friends shoved in my pockets while in Wando's and how pissed my friend was that she had to listen to me vomit for several minutes.

Bode.

I love you trevor but you already knew that.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Trev is a fucking mudshark?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Better a fucking mudshark than a mud fucker, you dick sucking, psuedo band faggot.

Don't you have a message board of fat women to go and trade makeup secrets with? Trev and I are bonding, like you and any number of shit crusted male arseholes.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Invictus wrote: Trev and I are bonding
How cute. Dont forget to keep it real and choke her out after you share your rack of bananas and KFC bucket with her. I'll be chillin' back laughing and sipping a mint julep with the whip in my hand, Malcolm X.
Last edited by Raydah James on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

Invictus wrote:Better a fucking mudshark than a mud fucker, you dick sucking, psuedo band faggot.

Don't you have a message board of fat women to go and trade makeup secrets with? Trev and I are bonding, like you and any number of shit crusted male arseholes.
BWA!

I have to say you made a funnay. Now take care of the Bushice enigma.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

No, Vic, it's definitely Marsh Shapiro. Explanation for trev:

Marsh Shapiro was a local TV personality, as well as a local tavern owner. In his younger days he had a kids’ show called “Marshall the Marshall”. Later he became a local sports anchor. In that capacity he also handled the play-by-play for the state high school basketball tournament.

One year one of the black Milwaukee high schools had a particularly strong team (might have been the 1974 Mike Gutter Lincoln team). During the telecast of their first tournament game Marsh remarked that they were “very disciplined for a black team.” I believe that was the last game he ever did.

The Gritty was a decent bar in the late 60’s/early 70’s, before he built the second floor addition. Had blues bands in there every weekend. The Jefferson Airplane showed up there one night after doing a concert and jammed for a while.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Raydah James wrote:
Invictus wrote: Trev and I are bonding
How cute. Dont forget to keep it real and choke her out after you share your rack of bananas and KFC bucket with her. I'll be chillin' back laughing and sipping a mint julep with the whip in my hand, Malcolm X.
Look at you all territorial. Someone dares to intrude on the sacred relationship between a homosexual and his hag and said homo gets all sensitive and bitchy. I talk politics, trev shows some admiration and, moving the balls that usually rest on your beautifully made up eyes, you see her fondly speaking to someone else on the board. No doubt THAT got your hackles up and you come out swinging like someone stole your favorite Fendi bag. Calm down bitch, me pitching a little woo to trev won't stop you and her from enjoying Seabreezes after you undergo a grueling squat-thrust workout.

Remember dude. I, like many others, know you spend inordinate amounts of time trolling on boards where fat 'fraus will see your picture and tell you how pretty your bangs and biceps are. I wish I had saved those pitiful posts of yours on the Weight Watchers' boards. Those were priceless.

Race smack ain't your forte. Scan a mvs post or thirty and learn something.

Remember this one thing as you type out your next post: YOU SENT YOURSELF IN A TANKTOP TO SEVERAL MEN ON THIS BOARD...UNDER THE GUISE OF (snicker) SHOWING THEM HOW TO WORK OUT PROPERLY! That is almost gayer than Irie Gazos, at least he didn't come on here trolling for compliments from other men, he is just stupid. You, who gets so much ass most men stand in awe as they watch you work a party, sent your picture...to MEN!

I don't need to post anything else dude. You've kicked your own ass more than anyone else ever could.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Invictus wrote: Remember this one thing as you type out your next post: YOU SENT YOURSELF IN A TANKTOP TO SEVERAL MEN ON THIS BOARD...UNDER THE GUISE OF (snicker) SHOWING THEM HOW TO WORK OUT PROPERLY! That is almost gayer than Irie Gazos, at least he didn't come on here trolling for compliments from other men, he is just stupid. You, who gets so much ass most men stand in awe as they watch you work a party, sent your picture...to MEN!
Ouch.

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
smackaholic wrote:debathification my arse.

we shoulda kept every one of them on the payroll
Brilliant idea. So instead of a primarily Sunni insurgency comprising a small fraction of the country, you think it would be better to fight Sunni, Shia and Kurdish insurgency. If we were going to leave the Baathists in charge, then why in the fuck would we go in the first place?

You're a fucking moron.
Look, dumbass, we didn't go in there because saddaam was a bathist. We went in there because he was a sabre rattling POS that needed to be put down.

Would there have been resistance? Sure there would have. And we would have had a standing army ready to crack heads.

We could have also saw to it that the Shia and Kurds were brought in on the deal.

Not saying that it would have been simple, but, it would have been preferable to having a few hundred thousand of our own guys fight for every fukking street corner in that miserable hole.

How would you have handled it?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

Simply put...

mvscal would drop a nooklear bomb on Iraq then contain the border with plexi glass that only can be install correctly from contractors from the U&L as WE know how to build stuff. Tell me you knew.

Since you didn't know that fact, let me point out another flaw in the mvscal yet to be stated statement. Of course you obviously don't know that the fact mvscal is a high school historian and what he says is to be taken as accurately as my Wiki (get this tards) knowledge.

Oh... by the way, before the KC tards chime in... save it
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Rome survived for 2,000 years and its cultural legacy is still very much alive 550 years after the fall of its last political vestige.

We'll be lucky to do half as well.
Why?

Rome was overthrown by barbarians and their own sloth and debauchery. Whose going to overthrow the USA? Global warming? Another ice age?

You have no fucking idea how long this republic will stand, and anything you postulate would be nothing more than conjecture, you posing braindead fucktard.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Why?

Rome was overthrown by barbarians and their own sloth and debauchery. Whose going to overthrow the USA? Global warming? Another ice age?
The Goths, Vandals and Franks were the illegal aliens of the 4th Century.

Think long and hard Wags. You're stepping smack into mv's wheelhouse.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinstale wrote: mvscal would drop a nooklear bomb on Iraq...
No, he wouldn't you dumbfuck. Even he knows the value of all that oil and that you don't shit where you eat.

What's with the alter ego, "Dinstale"? Are you like self trolling as being even dumber than a box of squared headed deck screws?
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

War Wagon wrote:
Dinstale wrote: mvscal would drop a nooklear bomb on Iraq...
No, he wouldn't you dumbfuck. Even he knows the value of all that oil and that you don't shit where you eat.

What's with the alter ego, "Dinstale"? Are you like self trolling as being even dumber than a box of squared headed deck screws?
I would say Ron Paul knows more about it, but you flyover state-ers wouldn't "get" that reference would you? Tards have no ability to stop being tards when they are clearly behind. Doesn't work for you right? Didn't think so.

Since we are on the subject, "shit" tastes better in the U&L as I know the guy that created "shit." I saw him... wait... personally create the FIRST shit that has ever been made.

We were outside making epoch wine and shoveling mushrooms into our gaping assholes... Oh did I mis-state myself when I said our assholes where agape? You probably didn't as I wouldn't expect you to.

Why am I responding to a tard anyway?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Invictus wrote:Tell me, does a man's name make him a good or a bad person or an effective/ineffective leader?
Well, some people, correction... most people judge others by their appearance, so I guess it's not much of a reach to think they would judge by a name as well.

What's in a name, you ask? To begin with, a name is always associated with a reputation. Good or bad. The problem being that sometimes that reputation is not an accurate portrayal of a persons character.
John, you are a pinhead. But, interestingly enough, there are millions of people of all races in this country who think just like you.

Further proof that there is no way in hell that even a man who is only half black will have enough support to win a general election in my lifetime.

Looking forward to McCain's inagural address!
Disagree.

I'm as conservative and Republican as the come. I'm still holding out some slim hope that Huckabee will pull off a miracle. But if it comes down to Obama vs. McCain, I'm voting for Obama.

It's apparent to me that McCain is nothing but an empty gasbag spouting whatever platitudes he thinks will get him the nod from conservatives who don't even trust him. He has zero chance of beating Obama, but he might beat Hitlery just because so many people hate her stinking guts.

McCain is the republican sacrificial lamb this election cycle.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:I'm as conservative and Republican as the come. I'm still holding out some slim hope that Huckabee will pull off a miracle. But if it comes down to Obama vs. McCain, I'm voting for Obama.
I'll Rack this, given you are full of shit ... er ... Bud Light ...

But by the same sentiment, if it's Shillary vs. McCain, I'm voting GOP.

Cheers.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'd vote for the debil in a blue dress before I'd vote for that cunt.