Natural Man

Chelsea, otherwise pimped

Post by Bobby42 »

O-H..I-O !!!!
/sin/

MSNBC's Chelsea comment angers Clinton
By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press Writer
Fri Feb 8, 5:50 PM ET

A distasteful comment about Chelsea Clinton by an MSNBC anchor could imperil Hillary Rodham Clinton's participation in future presidential debates on the network, a Clinton spokesman said.

In a conference call with reporters, Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson on Friday excoriated MSNBC's David Shuster for suggesting the Clinton campaign had "pimped out" 27-year old Chelsea by having her place phone calls to celebrities and Democratic Party "superdelegates" on her mother's behalf.

Wolfson called Shuster's comment "beneath contempt" and disgusting.

"I, at this point, can't envision a scenario where we would continue to engage in debates on that network," he added.

MSNBC said Shuster, who apologized on the air for his comment, has been temporarily suspended from appearing on all NBC news broadcasts except to offer his apology.

"NBC News takes these matters seriously, and offers our sincere regrets to the Clintons for the remarks," MSNBC spokesman Jeremy Gaines said, adding the network was hopeful the debate would take place as planned.

Clinton and Obama are scheduled to participate in an MSNBC debate Feb. 26 from Ohio, which holds its primary March 4. The Clinton campaign has pushed hard for as many debates as possible with Obama, but Wolfson said the Feb. 26 debate could be jeopardized.

Wolfson pointed to what he called a pattern of tasteless comments by MSNBC anchors about the Clinton campaign. Weeks ago, "Hardball" host Chris Matthews apologized to the former first lady after suggesting her political career had been made possible by her husband's philandering.

Shuster told The Associated Press he has tried to reach Clinton to apologize.

Bill Burton, a spokesman for Obama, called Shuster's comments "deplorable" and said they had no place in the political process.

Superdelegates are elected officials and other members of the Democratic National Committee who serve as upledged delegates to the party's convention. They're expected to play an important role in selecting the party's nominee if the delegate contest between Clinton and Barack Obama remains close.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Chelsea, otherwise pimped

Post by BSmack »

I'm guessing Hillary is a whole lot more "offended" than Chelsea. Maybe Chelsea can explain to Hillary how kids speak these days.

Then again, Shuster's reporting is not going to be much missed anyway.

I'd file the whole thing under WAGRA and call it a day.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

When do we get red faced Dad--pointing his finger at the TV camera
and having Mr. Wolfson sent to re-education camp ?? Or will it be
poor little Chelsea--tearing up and sobbing as to how hard it is being in
such a position !
What a circus---imagine four years of this in the White House ??
"hep me--hep me"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Lemme see if I've got this straight. Hillary won't go on MSNBC because they suggested her daughter had been "pimped out." But going on Faux News, which routinely refers to the other contender for the Democratic nomination as "Osama," is okay. That about right?

:meds: x infinity at Hillary.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

MSNBC has been on their knees all day, they now can claim that they have sucked more Clinton cock in a day than Humidor Monica could have ever dreamed possible. They also lay claim to being labeled The Blue Dress Network.

Props to GE for some good entertainment
Funny as fuck to watch these Media Whores grovel to their Masters.....
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

B is right. File this one under WGARA.

I'm sure bill is just soooo offended that those bastards used that shameful language in reference to his little girl. The little girl who is about 7 years older than the one that was sucking his dick in the oval office.

You just can't make this shit up folks.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Wolfman wrote:When do we get red faced Dad--pointing his finger at the TV camera
and having Mr. Wolfson sent to re-education camp ?? Or will it be
poor little Chelsea--tearing up and sobbing as to how hard it is being in
such a position !
What a circus---imagine four years of this in the White House ??
"hep me--hep me"
It took you 16 minutes to post in a Clinton thread?

Slowing down, old man?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Flipping thru the channels recently, I've noticed MSNBC is trying to garner some much needed attention by going over the top and pushing the line.

Looks like it's working.

If only Lou Dobbs and Keith Olberman were president, they'd straighten this mess out.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Chelsea -- pimped!!

No video of this?

I'm ronery tonight.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

'prolly won't last long on the bucket, but she just seemed to be striking pose.

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

If you are a news commentator and you speak about a person's child in terms of being "pimped out" by the parent then you are either not thinking straight or you are a pervert. This Shester man is a classless human being.

The problem is that in the modern news medium we have every person and every news outlet trying to sensationalize everything to grab the attention of listeners. The thinking is that if you don't speak controversially or sensationally then the listener will get bored and go somewhere else. So we have all kinds of loud news people speaking all kinds of rash words every day.

We need real heros and real people of credibility not sensationalists who speak harmful words toward family members.

Have a nice weekend!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dan Vogel wrote:If you are a news commentator and you speak about a person's child in terms of being "pimped out" by the parent then you are either not thinking straight or you are a pervert.
So how else would you have described Patsy Ramsey?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mister Bushice wrote:'prolly won't last long on the bucket, but she just seemed to be striking pose.

Looks like she oughta have one in the other hand as well. The angle is a little tricky though.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Papa Willie wrote: Family of pathetic fucking morons. They need to get face-fucked by a good car wreck.
So does this mean we can expect a glorious meltdown from you when that supercharged bitch becomes our president?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Raydah James wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Family of pathetic fucking morons. They need to get face-fucked by a good car wreck.
So does this mean we can expect a glorious meltdown from you when that supercharged bitch becomes our president?
It'll NEVER happen.

Sin,
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dan Vogel wrote:If you are a news commentator and you speak about a person's child in terms of being "pimped out" by the parent then you are either not thinking straight or you are a pervert.
That's not what THE CREW said about your wife, hipster. My sources tell me that she not only liked being "pimped out," but she enjoyed the hell out of being fucked in her pussy, ass and sucking cock, at ONCE. It's why THE CREW has been mellow as of late. RACK your wife, Dan.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Great going jerks. If you think that posting sexually violent things toward another person makes you more of a man you are mistaken. It means that your mind is warped and you are a deviant of society. The scary part is that you people probably walk around the streets and look like you're normal. But inside your head sexual XXX is playing like a cinema. It's really sad. And it makes me think it's best to stay inside my home and not go out. You never can trust the people that you meet by the way they look on the outside.

I'm normal. I just come on this board once in a while when I have time so that I can bounce around things going on or whatever. But it never fails that the odd squad come firing away with strange or violent sexuality. Are there not any moderators who do anyting on this board? Is this the kind of board you want to have? Overrun with low scumwho seem to set the tone here. Sad.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dan Vogel wrote: But it never fails that the odd squad come firing away with strange or violent sexuality. Are there not any moderators who do anyting on this board? Is this the kind of board you want to have? Overrun with low scumwho seem to set the tone here. Sad.
Yeah, that's pretty much how it is here. As for the mods, they're among the most depraved. I think it's actually a job requirement.

Now run along and lube yourself up and don't forget to drink plenty of fluids
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Papa Willie wrote:Rome fell. So will the USA.
Incontinentia fell on Rome. Sanctimonious bastards.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:But inside your head sexual XXX is playing like a cinema.
No wonder my popcorn is always sticky.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Do you like the taste?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'll give Hilary props for coming to the defense of her child.

No props of that sort for Dan Vogel. I feel sorry for his kids when mvscal is ravaging them, and Dan just starts jacking off.

That's NOT normal, Dan.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinstale wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
Do you like the taste?
I never manage to move your head out of the way to get any before its all gone, so I'll let you answer that one.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Papa Willie wrote: Rome fell. So will the USA.
Fall to what?

Unconcerned, apathetic dumbfucks who post on internet message boards?

Not likely. The younger generation are engaged now more than ever.

Rome didn't have a Constitution written by Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and the like.

Rome didn't have a military arsenal like the USA does, and they weren't as ready to use it.

The stars and stripes will be flying for as long as there's air to breathe on this shithole.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon, if the U.S. is going to 'survive' into the future it's going to have to do so after having suffered through an EPIC financial disaster.

And such a disaster will shape the nation into something that your grandparents would never have dreamed of.

The current course is simply unsustainable, and those 'we' have put in charge of things show no inclination to do j@ck fucking shit to yank us out of the grave we're going in to.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Buttsy wrote:...... warned them that if they fucked up - we'd blow their asses away, and then pulled out.
Sounds like a scene involving mvscal and D. Vogel's wife.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Rome fell. So will the USA.
Fall to what?

Unconcerned, apathetic dumbfucks who post on internet message boards?

Not likely. The younger generation are engaged now more than ever.

Rome didn't have a Constitution written by Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and the like.

Rome didn't have a military arsenal like the USA does, and they weren't as ready to use it.

The stars and stripes will be flying for as long as there's air to breathe on this shithole.

The USA's obsession with being the world police is getting stupid. It costs too much. If we would just bomb the fuck out of a shithole like Iraq and then say "this is your first warning - next time we promise you that nothing will be left", they MIGHT get the message.

You have to treat like shit.

I was all for going over and getting Saddam. We should have stayed about 2 months, warned them that if they fucked up - we'd blow their asses away, and then pulled out.
kinda like we did in desert storm?

what a dumbfukk.

where we fukked up was in disbanding a perfectly good army so we could build one from scratch.

debathification my arse.

we shoulda kept every one of them on the payroll and put whoever we thought would work in charge with the knowledge that we would roll his sorry ass too if he tried to play saddam jr.

then we should have done as you say and shagged ass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Rome didn't have a Constitution written by Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and the like.

Guess again, you brainless dipshit. Rome survived for 2,000 years and its cultural legacy is still very much alive 550 years after the fall of its last political vestige.

We'll be lucky to do half as well.
Technically speaking, the Holy Roman Empire collapsed a mere 200 years ago. I'll concede that the Hapsburgs had a VERY tenuous grasp on the mantle of Rome. But just the same, it goes to show how powerful the impact of Rome was that there were rulers making a direct claim on the crown of the Ceasars into the 19th Century.

And anybody who doesn't think Rome was ready, willing and able to use their military just doesn't know their history. The history of Rome is a history of conquest, subjugation and near constant warfare.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Rome didn't have a Constitution written by Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and the like.

Neither does the USA... anymore.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Raydah James wrote:
If that happens, you can sure as fuck expect one from ME
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
If that happens, you can sure as fuck expect one from ME
Fear not. President Obama is here to save your day.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'll concede that the Hapsburgs had a VERY tenuous grasp on the mantle of Rome.
Very tenuous indeed.
it goes to show how powerful the impact of Rome was that there were rulers making a direct claim on the crown of the Ceasars into the 19th Century.
claim it and it will come
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Papa Willie wrote:One look at how many people are voting for a fucker who's middle name is "Hussein" tells me how many fucking stupid assholes live in this country.
Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.

So, let me see if I understand you, because a man happens to have a middle name that isn't Jefferson, Herbert, or Walker, that precludes him from being a good leader for this country? Tell me, does a man's name make him a good or a bad person or an effective/ineffective leader?

John, you are a pinhead. But, interestingly enough, there are millions of people of all races in this country who think just like you.

Further proof that there is no way in hell that even a man who is only half black will have enough support to win a general election in my lifetime.

Looking forward to McCain's inagural address!
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

But with a middle name like Hussein isn't he bound to me more alike than different from some guy from Iraq whose last name is Hussein?

Makes sense to me.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I stand by my previous statement.

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Spray, you should do a little research and see how many "black leaders" (Waters, Jackson, Mrs. Jackson, Rangel, Lewis, McDonald) have not backed Obama. He isn't even that well liked by his own people.

If you read my posts you would know I don't tend to follow the herd over the ledge. I voted for Edwards in my state's primary because I knew that he had the best chance of being elected and not being a devisive element while in the WH. I generally loathe both parties but vote in the Dems primary as their platform/candidates speak to me. When the general elections come, it becomes a little more difficult for me.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You're a smart man, Vic.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:You're a smart man, Vic.
Invictus,

I have to tell you, I read trev’s comment and immediately flashed on Marsh Shapiro. Sorry.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Goober McTuber wrote:
trev wrote:You're a smart man, Vic.
Invictus,

I have to tell you, I read trev’s comment and immediately flashed on Marsh Shapiro. Sorry.
I don't get it, but I'm sure Vic does.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I thought his name was Mark, not Marsh. You know I hate that place right?

True story: Went to the NG for my bday in '99 with some friends, got my mug and drank lots o beer. Left there and went to Wando's where I got a Fishbowl with two women. Got so drunk I couldn't drive my own car home. I got home (War Old University Apartments)at like 2 and called one of my best friends and proceeded to vomit while talking to her on the phone. Passed out on the bathroom floor and had the phone still cradled in my hand later on that morning.

I still have that mug and whenever I look at it now, I think of the many peanuts that my friends shoved in my pockets while in Wando's and how pissed my friend was that she had to listen to me vomit for several minutes.

Bode.

I love you trevor but you already knew that.