Bad news for KFC Paul

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Bad news for KFC Paul

Post by BSmack »

If these legislators in Mississippi have their way, Paul won't get getting his grub on in their fair state.

New bill would make it illegal for restaurants to serve the obese
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Bad news for KFC Paul

Post by Diogenes »

Should this pass, scales will appear at the door of restaurants, people with BMIs of 30 or higher won’t be allowed to be served. And to comply with government regulations, restaurants will have to keep records of patrons' BMIs.

Is this a tongue-in-cheek bill, meant to point out how absurd the war on obesity has become? Or do lawmakers actually believe the myths that gluttony is the cause for obesity and that it is the government’s role to force people to eat and live how it deems best?

I called lead author, Rep. Mayhall, and asked if this was serious legislation or tongue-in-cheek to make a point. He kindly took a moment to answer my question while the legislature was in session. He said that while, regrettably, he doesn’t believe his bill will pass, this is serious. He wrote it, he said, because of the “urgency of the obesity crisis and need for government action.” He hopes it will “call attention to the serious problem of obesity and what it is costing the Medicare system.”

http://junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/200 ... ll-be.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A good start, but not enough. We need a national fatass tax.

If you want to find out if you are an official lard-ass in Mississippi...

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Funniest part about that law is that Mississippi's own Governor, Haley Barbour, has a gigantic gut and under the law's terms wouldn't be able to even order Nachos at a 7-Eleven. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Somewhere there are boards being taken off the doors of Golden Coral's throughout the state of Mississippi.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:I'm all for this legislation. Just think of the mark-up cha-ching one could charge when you run into :paul: at the KFC parking lot and he asks you to buy him a family meal. After some haggling, I estimate easily getting double the cost of the meal everytime.
Aren't you just about a Happy Meal away from being affected by such legislation? You hypocritical drunken pedophile.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Toddowen wrote:I'm all for this legislation. Just think of the mark-up cha-ching one could charge when you run into :paul: at the KFC parking lot and he asks you to buy him a family meal. After some haggling, I estimate easily getting double the cost of the meal everytime.
Aren't you just about a Happy Meal away from being affected by such legislation? You hypocritical drunken pedophile.
Only now you've figured this out?

Takes one to know one, I guess......do you contemplate suicide all the time, too?
You posted just the other day that you had been gaining weight, up to about 270, I believe.

"Takes one to know one"? Wow, that cuts deep. And no, I don't ever contemplate suicide. Other than yours. Go ahead, Tard, make my day.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sorry, Tard, I'm neither fat nor a fuck-up. Misery loves company. Go to Hell.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Toddowen wrote:I'll be in heaven....eating all the KFC I want.
Here's what "Heaven" will be like for you.

That chicken will always be just out of your reach. Like the little boys are once they get fast enough.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

Toddowen wrote:
R-wet-brained fucktard wrote:
What look?
A look you can't hide without surgery.

What the fuck happened to you? Did your moms doctor try yanking you out of her gash with corkscrew?

In any event, either your dad made some bad sperm after drinking some mercury or your moms overies were producing some deformed product as a result of eating lead chips.....or some such must be the case.

Someone who looks like you isn't a normal child.
If God exists, then why hasn't he helped you with spelling and grammar by now?