If ever there was a #1 seed to lose to a #16.......

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Roofer
Elwood

If ever there was a #1 seed to lose to a #16.......

Post by Roofer »

.....U of W Huskies would be that team. I actually have Montana beating them in one of my freebie brackets. They have talent, but I've never seen a shakier #1 in all my years of doing brackets.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Re: If ever there was a #1 seed to lose to a #16.......

Post by mothster »

Roofer wrote:.....U of W Huskies would be that team. I actually have Montana beating them in one of my freebie brackets. They have talent, but I've never seen a shakier #1 in all my years of doing brackets.
the big sky was weak this year, i wouldn't take it
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Dslayer
Jake

Post by Dslayer »

Yeah, I agree w/you about the Huskies being a shaky #1, but they'll kick the shit out of UM, then lose in the next game.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I think every team is vulnerable in this tournament but Washington shouldn't have a huge problem with Montana. Washington averages 86 points a game...one of the highest scoring teams in the nation...against Montana averaging only 69. The tournament is about guard play...the Huskies have three solid guards in Robinson, Simmons and Roy. I have Washington making it to the Sweet 16 before bowing out.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

Lose 2nd round to Pacific.

And btw - I got hung up on the radio, becasue I had the audacity to suggest that ONE DAY, it'll happen.
And that one chance may be the Huskies. They go small on the floor, and if they get a little cold, MU will hang with them.

Hey, who knows? It'll happen one day. This is the game.
Oakland over UNC would be my second choice. UNC plays down to it's competition. And even has looked downright pathetic at times this year.
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol: