I read on a Jim Rome fansite message board with a chat funct

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: I read on a Jim Rome fansite message board with a chat funct

Post by BSmack »

cinderella_undercover wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:As for PSU, you seem to have quite a crush on the lucky fellow.

Um...look, I know that in your world, when a girl doesn't express explicit disgust at your appearance or abject loathing for your personality, it's Bended Knee Time, but hell...ok shit, she loves me, and we've cybered. Our next 5 sessions only set me back $149.99. I put it on the T1B plastic...but don't tell orc.
Weird?

I only accept Diner's Club cards? Sup Spray?
Bullshit! Nobody takes Diners Club.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

cinderella_undercover wrote:I think you're being a tad too hard on yourself.

Hey!

I get it!

Like, mv said that most of the people here suck huge ass, and then you made it sound like mvscal himself was included in that group.

That's some pretty clever shit. If you live in Kansas City.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Ahhh, I see.

Flavor of the day, and all that.

As you were.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvscal wrote:
I'm thinking this whole smackoff thing isn't a very good idea. Sure it has got some people all fired up to bring their A game, but we have to be real here. Most of those people are gameless dolts who couldn't be even remotely humourous without tumbling down a flight of stairs.
Ypres doesn't get done without the fodder, soldier. Do you look each of Dan Vogel's children and livestock in the eye prior to administering your game and solemnly sound, "YOU will be the challenge I intimately desire"? Or do you mow through them like dry grass until you reach the meat patch that sooths your inner pangs?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Do we really need tards like Wank Wagon or, god forbid, JTR stretching out to "bring it"?

I know you are, but what am I?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Do we really need tards like Wank Wagon or, god forbid, JTR stretching out to "bring it"?

I know you are, but what am I?
See that, Paul? Might want to snag that baby for use later. I'll post a how-to in 3...2...1...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Is this the precursor for seeking validation? Lemme guess, the three of you will each ask a question and should we answer all three questions correctly, we are granted an invitation to the Suckoff, right?

My favorite color is blue btw.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:My favorite color is blue btw.

We can tell by the color of your face after marital relations with the OL.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Dinsdale wrote:That's some pretty clever shit. If you live in Kansas City.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK, see...

Kansas Citians are known for their IKYABWAI, and ....

Nevermind. Just... nevermind.

Stay gold, Ponygirl.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

I'm happy with that one.

I'll take it.

:giddy
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:How many TunaCasserole blasts can this place take without capsizing?
See, Goobs called me "Bore Wagon" and I responded with "TunaCasserole" because Goobs once started a thread about how he had Googled tuna casserole recipes and... oh, nevermind. You had to be there
Do we really need tards like Wank Wagon...
I feel so very unappreciated here sometimes.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:I feel so very unappreciated here sometimes.

What can we do to upgrade that status to "all the time"?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote:How many TunaCasserole blasts can this place take without capsizing?
See, Goobs called me "Bore Wagon" and I responded with "TunaCasse....
l-r: C.U. taking IKYABWAI reference notes, TIB, Whitey, video documentary explaining why a tuna casserole reference is edgy and cool, Dinsdale reading " how to sound real smart when ya ain't - vol 2", the rest of the world wide web.
Havana Sugar King
Jake

Post by Havana Sugar King »

Yosh wrote:So I can be in the Smckff?
Suddenly this smackoff is looking very enticing.
Yosh
Crack Whore

Post by Yosh »

Havana Sugar King wrote:
Promise not to make any phone calls? I don't like that you take it out on others.
I have some videotapes to return.
Havana Sugar King
Jake

Yosh wrote:
Havana Sugar King wrote:
Promise not to make any phone calls? I don't like that you take it out on others.
Poor Magilla. You just shot your entire smack arsenal. Maybe we can talk about your little buddy pming me and wanting me to call because he had some personal problems? Let's not let this nasty, my little simien friend.
Yosh
Crack Whore

Post by Yosh »

Do you save smack material errr you arsenal on some MS Word file or something? Nothing's "shot." Get a grip.

I really hate wasting posts here that will end with you blasting a large multitude of text messages. High school girls are harder to melt. At least they have a menstrual cycle and a lack of real experience to blame. "Regrettable," I am sure.

The difference is that you just blurt out information given to you in confidence after you act as if you were sincerely concerned doing the whole "you remind me of myself at your age" shtick. Child molesters use that sort of approach. Just sayin'.

I, on the other hand, just picked the scabs that are your online romances. "IFLY" on the "+"s. That sort of thing is really cute and clever. I could only laugh when I was told recently that you legitimately melted over the whole ordeal.

I sincerely felt bad for you and left you alone and yet you come back to me time after time "hidden" under a different user name, despite your hatred of trolls, to start something and try to out me as a bad guy or whatever the fuck it is you want out of me. It's tired and pitiful.

Metaphorically, you're just a drug addled body, naked next to the toilet of shit that is your existence.

Havana Sugar King
Jake

Yosh wrote:Do you save smack material errr you arsenal on some MS Word file or something? Nothing's "shot." Get a grip.

I really hate wasting posts here that will end with you blasting a large multitude of text messages. High school girls are harder to melt. At least they have a menstrual cycle and a lack of real experience to blame. "Regrettable," I am sure.

The difference is that you just blurt out information given to you in confidence after you act as if you were sincerely concerned doing the whole "you remind me of myself at your age" shtick. Child molesters use that sort of approach. Just sayin'.

I, on the other hand, just picked the scabs that are your online romances. "IFLY" on the "+"s. That sort of thing is really cute and clever. I could only laugh when I was told recently that you legitimately melted over the whole ordeal.

I sincerely felt bad for you and left you alone and yet you come back to me time after time "hidden" under a different user name, despite your hatred of trolls, to start something and try to out me as a bad guy or whatever the fuck it is you want out of me. It's tired and pitiful.

Metaphorically, you're just a drug addled body, naked next to the toilet of shit that is your existence.
Give me a good cry, Cheetah. Your hatred from inferiority is as glaring as your ape like attributes. You pummel your keyboard with that opposable thumb as if were a rotted log that might contain some ants. I laugh at your inability to put an amusing or clever thought together. You just spew anger and venom. Frankly I read your posts w glee watching your frustration pour off the screen like a beautiful concerto of futility and frusration.

Keep scraping, monkey boy.
Yosh
Crack Whore

Post by Yosh »

That's hee-larious that you would try to distinguish a post with frustration. Trust me, my keyboard is in better shape than your cell phone. :wink:

I'm really tired of this, RJ. I'd like to bury the hatchet for your sake and for that of the other two ostensibly involved.
However, unlike you, I don't give a fuck about anything posted here or elsewhere.

I wish I could still find it funny that some drunk in La Verne would actually get upset over a message board and have the thoughts going through his mind that he should make several angry phone calls and blow up someone's Text Message Inbox. As if that were the proper course for a 40 something year old man to follow through.

Save your "drunk in Houston" references. I don't give a fuck about that dude either.

We've done this sort of inane back and forth posting for the better part of the past what? Six months now? I'm bored with it. I'd like to think you are too, but here you are, you licking your chops about my entry in the Inter-board Smackoff. The whole vitriol spewing pencil neck who makes Jack White look like Michael Clarke Duncan shtick is a car wreck on the highway we as a society all slow down to inspect to sustain our collective morbid curiosity but is inevitably cleared out with a tow truck that can at least be considered "Road Worthy."

So what do you say? You leave your cell phone alone and I'll stop making you look like a fly on a windshield.
Havana Sugar King
Jake

The fact that you know so much personal info about me is alarming, but not surprising. Clearly you were obsessed w me from the other board by your encyclopedic knowledge of everything I've ever posted. Even prior to your registering. But again, Josh, you simply posted a bunch of personal, uninteresting, inaccurate, desperation troll job bullshit that wasn't funny, or even relevant. You not only resemble Mighty Joe Young, but you would need some finishing school to aspire to his couth. You are a fucking barnacle.

Despite all that, allow me to paraphrase the great Winston Churchill. I may be a drug addled body, naked next to the toilet of shit that is my existence. I can always sober up. You, however, will always be a frustrated, undesirable, waxy faced, simien, half wit.
Last edited by Havana Sugar King on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Yosh wrote:RJ
:?

What the fuck do I have to do with this hair pulling slapfight between you two smack cripples?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yosh wrote:The whole vitriol spewing pencil neck who makes wet-brained fucktard White look like Michael Clarke Duncan shtick is a car wreck on the highway we as a society all slow down to inspect to sustain our collective morbid curiosity but is inevitably cleared out with a tow truck that can at least be considered "Road Worthy."
Holy run on sentence, batman. Even Dins would recoil at that brilliant salvo.
Yosh
Crack Whore

Post by Yosh »

Encyclopedia? I don't know what books you read but I'm pretty sure I mentioned, what? Five things about you? Not even? Maybe you ought to crack out a Britannica whenever you put down that dog eared thesaurus of yours. How many times are you going to edit your posts?

Troll job bullshit? I'd say you're reaching but that's a prerequisite with your slight stature. I wish I could empathize with your little man syndrome, but I'm far removed from any such experiences.

Just take a deep breath and relax. We all get it. All your childhood heroes of years past are dying or dead. That's sad. But this. This is something else.

Menstruating vaginas look to be in better shape than the bloody, pulpy stump that you are.
Havana Sugar King
Jake

Who's dancing to whose rhythm now, monkey boy?
Havana Sugar King
Jake

Hey, Monkey Boy. BTW, when you are vapidly paging our mutual friend for approval and affirmation, do you realize that the phone line goes two ways?

Awwww, poor Yoshie.