Philip Rivers- STEEL nads

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Philip Rivers- STEEL nads

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote:Sure ya didn't mean me Dins.

OK. I'll try and help you people out some more...

Mike -- see... bear with me while I try to explain this, OK?

But see Mike, the way this messageboard discourse thingy generally works, is I say something -- like for example "Chargertards are fucking stupid."

It's then your job to try and refute that. Cementing what I just said really doesn't do much for your case... tell me you knew?

"Well, since Youngblood played with a broken leg, that obviously means that Lawrence Taylor never did."

Uhm...

Uhm...

You GO, Chargertard. But don't be suprised when "Chargertard" doesn't fade away as your collective nickname for a VERY long time. If you keep begging to be called stupid, you really shouldn't be suprised when it happens.

But you peoples' stupidity and ignorance truly is amazing... truly. I mean, there's stupid apples in every bushel, but it's the amazing consistancy Chargertard tards up the planet with that truly sets them apart from your everyday, run-of-the-mill tard.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Taylor broke his ankle, mensa.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

I remember LT (no, THE LT, Chargertard) playing through (and DOMINATING) a torn pectoral muscle in a playoff game. I think I recall him wearing a sling of sorts and shooting up right (prolly painkillers, maybe heroin, but who knows?) on the sidelines. It was the 80s, so it was an accepted part of culture.

What does LC do? Does she start hitting the glass dick or doing crystal meth to make it through 60 minutes? Fuck no, she pusses out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Taylor broke his ankle, mensa.

You've been (coorectly) called "stupid."

You've been called "tard."

You've been called just about every derogotory name a stupid person can be called, which you've fully earned.

So, how does a Chargertard counter such allegations?

Why, it's obvious...

You just say "No, LT didn't break his leg... he broke his ankle."

Pure. Fucking. Chargertard. Genius.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dins uttered:

"It's then your job to try and refute that"

..I see, kinda like you didn't do with LT missing a game :meds:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If he broke his foot, you wouldn't say he broke his leg. If he sprained his knee you wouldn't say he sprained his leg (err....maybe you would...). If he broke his ankle, he broke his ankle, not his leg dumbfuck.

U&Ltard is even dumber than I thought.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote:
..I see, kinda like you didn't do with LT missing a game :meds:

Fuck... that is sooooooooo my bad.

I forgot that I was dealing with Chargertard, and for this I apologize.

For a moment, I thought I might be dealing with non-Chargertard with an IQ over 50, and a working knowledge of football.

See, when I said "according to the NFL stats," I thought that was enough.

But again, allow me to apologize for giving Chargertard any credit for being able to navigate the internet beyond the latest E-Bay auctions for droolcups.

So, here you go, you fucking idiot -- http://www.nfl.com/players/ladainiantom ... =TOM683150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unless of course, Complainian decided that he was so great, that he decided that the Chargers got an extra bye week in 2004.

Serious question -- do you people ever get tired of clowning yourselves EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME you post?

Maybe you should just admit your mistake, instead of expending a bunch more posts trying to cover it up?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

I think I recall him wearing a sling of sorts and shooting up right

..that's right u, we all remember LT shooting up.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:..I see, kinda like you didn't do with LT missing a game :meds:
I thought he was giving you pass with your recent head injury. Your graphic there shows that he did miss a game back in 2004.

OH, FUCK!!!!

I didn't even see the tard's post on this.

I didn't realize that he'd already done my light work, and KHOA on my behalf.

Tard on, Chargertard. Hell, a season for Chargertard has a random number of games, the ankle isn't part of the leg, LaDainian isn't a pussy, and simple logic dictates that if Youngblood played on a broken leg then LT didn't...

Quite the fantasy world you've created. Oh well, it probably beats the shit out of reality, in which you're all fucking stupid and your team is a bunch of whining pussy losers.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mother. Fuck.

Dins has more scoreboard in this fucking thread than Heath Ledgers emptied pill bottle.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Still just can't stop laughing at this fucking douche.

ChargerMike wrote:"My thinking also was, a 100-percent Michael Turner and Darren Sproles was way better than a 50-percent me."

Oh. I see. Your "thinking" sure is a whole lot different now from what it was during your contract negotiations, eh LaDouchian?

Because at that time, you thought you were ten times better than both of those guys put together.

Funny how his math got a little fuzzy when it turned from him getting paid to him playing with a medically-cleared boo-boo.

Fuck, what a POS the guy is.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: , the ankle isn't part of the leg,
I never said that, U&Ltard.

A broken ankle and a broken leg are not the same thing, no matter how hard you click your heels and wish for it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:A broken ankle and a broken leg are not the same thing, no matter how hard you click your heels and wish for it.

Of course not. That's something a Chargetrtard might say.

Wait... you are Chargertard. I'll try and help some more...

All broken ankles are broken legs. Not all broken legs are broken ankles.

Does that help your Chargertard brain?

How about -- http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/broken-leg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should probably tell the docs who wrote that WebMD entry how wrong they are. I'm sure they'll buy your argument that the ankle isn't part of the leg.

Does that help your retarded ass?

Oh, wait -- nevermind. You made a stupid fucking statement (more :bigshockers: from Chargertard), and you're very deperately and rather pathetically trying to spin your way out of it.

See, unlike you Chargertard, when I make a mistake, I just admit it and move on, rather than rambling on for ten pages trying to spin my way out of it.

You people really are amazing. It's incredible that any living organism as stupid as you can remember to breathe all on your own without a reminder.

But please... DO try and continue making your case that the ankle isn't part of the leg, and that because another player played with a broken leg it means that LT didn't.

Because you folks are pretty bright like that. Of course, you can save some of your "creative writing" explaining how the ankle is actually part of the arm, not the leg, in a couple of Sundays from now -- I hear you people will have some free time on your hands then.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:
Dins has more scoreboard in this fucking thread than Heath Ledgers emptied pill bottle.

Thanks for the T&P bro, but I can't take that sort of credit.

Giving Chargertard enough rope to hang themselves, then taking some casual batting practice when they inevitably wrap that rope around their necks hardly counts as scoreboard.

It's more like "pre-season smack camp."

I mean dude -- we've got Chargertard claiming that the ankle isn't part of the leg, and that if Youngblood played with a broken leg it logically follows that LT didn't, and that LadyT didn't miss any games because he played in all 15 of the 15 games he played in one year... yup, that's really the intelligence level we're dealing with here.

And I won't even get into Randy Moss being a non-factor because he only had one catch (even more brain-dead than "the ankle isn't part of the leg").

Analogy -- those dudes clubbing the baby harp seals don't have BODE for being a Great White Hunter... it just makes them another frozen Upper Mexican with a club in his hand.

Getting high score on Whack-A-Mole doesn't make you a hit man -- it just means that you had a bunch of Chuck E Cheese tokens.

Killing a bunch of cockroaches doesn't mean you're tough -- it just means you invested in a can of Raid.

And clowning Chargertard... it's not some great accomplishment -- it just means you have an internet connection,.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Come on dins, this is your claim to fame. You've been at this all day. Your message board talent is truly amazing.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

trev wrote:Come on dins, this is your claim to fame. You've been at this all day. Your message board talent is truly amazing.
Wow, a momemt of clarity by trev....imagine the possibilities if only she resumed her AA meetings.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

U&Ltard, you really think you're good at this don't you? Apparently in the U&L quantity is supposed to substitute for quality.

A high school education and a few years of way too much drinking somehow made you the smartest motherfucker in the world. Amazing.
Last edited by Mikey on Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Hmmm.....

Which former NFL player do you think of when you hear the initials OJ?
O.J. Anderson?

MVP of Super Bowl XXV
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Hmmm.....

Which former NFL player do you think of when you hear the initials OJ?
O.J. Anderson?

MVP of Super Bowl XXV
i would've went with O.J. Mc Duffie.....just becuz he left Marion, OH for the GLORY of Gates Mill Hawkin, Penn State and the MIGHTY DOLPHINS.

he didn't WIN after he Left Marion?!!!! :mrgreen:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote: See, unlike you Chargertard, when I make a mistake, I just admit it and move on, rather than rambling on for ten pages trying to spin my way out of it.
Excellent reverse spin to start off the new year.

Entirely untrue and totally laughable, but the spin is impressive in this one.
Broken ankle/broken leg
Now in every article I've ever read on the topic, not ONCE did I see LT's ankle injury referred to as a "Broken Leg",

Until now, when Medicaldictionarysdale rambled on until he found a definition to spin his way out of it.

It's rather pathetic, actually.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

U&Ltard:

Broken ankle = broken leg
Broken patella = broken leg
Sprained knee = sprained leg
Torn ACL = torn leg
Torn achilles tendon = torn leg
Arthritis of the hip = arthritis of the leg
Broken wrist = broken arm
Dislocated shoulder = dislocated arm
Broken finger = broken arm
Broken jaw = broken head
Broken nose = broken head

...unless of course a different description serves an immediate purpose.

Mental meltdown = U&Ltard normal state of mind.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Broken = folding chair under Paul's ass
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: See, unlike you Chargertard, when I make a mistake, I just admit it and move on, rather than rambling on for ten pages trying to spin my way out of it.
Excellent reverse spin to start off the new year.

Entirely untrue and totally laughable, but the spin is impressive in this one.

PSSST!

Memo to humorless fuckwit -- it's a spin alright... a spin of a sig someone wore for a long time... someone who is getting their ass brutally handed to them in this thread... mostly by their own hand.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:Speaking of braindead, I really have to laugh about Deion Sanders opining on toughness. Didn't he miss a season with a stubbed toe?
To someone who's never had a turf toe, it sounds like some b.s. injury like when Shaq got tendinitis in his thumb from playing too much Sega. But speaking as someone who experienced this injury in H.S. football, it's freaking agony just to walk. With every step you take it feels like your big toe is being dislocated. Ouch, just a bit?

Mine was what they consider to be (as I recall) a Grade 2 or "medium" turf toe, so I was able to eat a handfull of motrin before every game and practice and fight through the pain. But I'm not going to question someone else not playing with it, especially since I don't know how bad his was.

Ultimately, playing on it was probably the worst/best decision I made. We won the Northern CA championship that year, but I struggled with it for years afterwards. I'd go through months with no problem, pivot my foot on the basketball court and reaggravate it, which would take weeks or longer to go away.

Bottom line, it's a complete bitch of an injury and one of the most consistently painful conditions you can have.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:Bottom line, it's a complete bitch of an injury and one of the most consistently painful conditions you can have.
Turf toe ended this man's career.

So yea, it CAN be that bad.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:What is diving into a pile 30 times for 15 yards supposed to prove?
Sounds like perfect gameplanning.

sin

Mr. Rumplewife

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I think it's pretty funny how much worse Complainian's knee has retroactively become during the AFC Championship.

Chargertard can spin with the best of them, with the help of their pathetic local sports media.