If you think the Patriots will win the SB you're a dumbass

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Be realistic.

I believe they will go 16-0. Why? because they are BUILT to win in th regular season. They are a lot like the Dallas Mavericks and much like the Colts of 2003-2005

They are NOT built to win in the playoffs, because they have questionable special teams, a very soft defense that ANYONE can run on (not to mention pass on), and they have NO running game. The smart thing to do would have been to sign Corey Dillon when Sammy Morris went out for the year.

The pass pass pass bullshit will CRUSH their asses.

Teams that will knock them off.....the Steelers have the #1 defense and can manhandle them in Foxboro.
The Colts can also beat them because their defense is tough as balls.
if New England is able to squeak into the Super Bowl, the Cowboys should be able to beat them pretty easily since their running game is better and they can throw as well. That's probably the only team from the NFC that will beat them. The Packers ...probably not.

I'm not a New England hater either. I am just calling it like it is. This team is soft and is in for a RUDE awakening in the playoffs.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You just broke KFC Paul's heart.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:You just broke KFC Paul's heart.
No he didn't- mvscal nailed it....for once.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: If you think the Patriots will win the SB you're a dumba

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Fuck dude, did you watch that game? They fucked that #1 defense in its puckered cornhole.

To beat them you need an offense that can match them score for score or you can forget about it.
The Cowboys, Colts, Eagles, and Ravens showed how a team can beat them--pressure Brady......

that's the key
get out, get out while there's still time
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

So the three teams who can beat them have all been beaten by them already? Sure thing......
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Neely8 wrote:So the three teams who can beat them have all been beaten by them already? Sure thing......

But barely. Harrison was out for the Colts, Palomaulo was out for the Steelers, and the Ravens...they SUCK! They could lose to Miami this Sunday.

The Cowboys can match them score for score and beat them pretty easily in my opinion. Wade Phillips can come up with some kickass defensive plans and outcoach Belicheat.

Another point...who was the last Super Bowl champion that had a below average running game. I am thinking back and I can't think of one unless there was one before when I was fucking born. Seriously... that point you cannot dispute.

You could argue the 2002 Bucs....but they had a 718 yard back (Pittman) and a 548 yard back (Alstott). The Patriots can even get a solid running back by committee going. I'm telling you, they will assrape themselves with this.

If I were a Pats fan I would be scared shitless.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
Neely8 wrote:So the three teams who can beat them have all been beaten by them already? Sure thing......

But barely. Harrison was out for the Colts, Palomaulo was out for the Steelers, and the Ravens...they SUCK! They could lose to Miami this Sunday.

The Cowboys can match them score for score and beat them pretty easily in my opinion. Wade Phillips can come up with some kickass defensive plans and outcoach Belicheat.

Another point...who was the last Super Bowl champion that had a below average running game. I am thinking back and I can't think of one unless there was one before when I was fucking born. Seriously... that point you cannot dispute.

You could argue the 2002 Bucs....but they had a 718 yard back (Pittman) and a 548 yard back (Alstott). The Patriots can even get a solid running back by committee going. I'm telling you, they will assrape themselves with this.

If I were a Pats fan I would be scared shitless.

...who needs a running game when perhaps the most accurate passer ever has 10 seconds to scope the field and find receivers like Moss, Welker, and Stallworth....
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I think Jerkoff makes some valid points about the Cheatriots.
They are built to win in the reg. season.
They remind me a lot of the '02 Raiders .... but better.
-- slinging the ball all over the yard game in and game out.
They got slapped in the mouth by a physical Buc team in the SB and their tent folded.
I'm not sure I think the Cheats' will be blown out in a playoff game, but I do believe they will lose in the post-season.

NE gives up 4.3 yds per rush.
Not good.
This weakness has the potential to be a major problem in a playoff game.

And as I made mention of many weeks ago, watch for some 'strange' officiating to take place in a NE playoff game.
Something that will work against BB and his boys.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:And as I made mention of many weeks ago, watch for some 'strange' officiating to take place in a NE playoff game.
Something that will work against BB and his boys.
He doesn't coach the Raydahs, so he has no worries about the refs. :lol:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: If you think the Patriots will win the SB you're a dumba

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
Actually the key is kicking Randy Moss in the balls at the line of scrimmage. Then you can pressure Brady and force him to dump it to Walker, but you had best tackle that little motherfucker.
Nailed it. AJ Feeley proved the Patriots defense has some swiss cheese holes in the secondary and shouldn't scare anyone.. Moss was taken out of the game by the Eagles but no one could cover or tackle the little white guy.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Uhhhh......correct me if I am wrong but didn't they play? And didn't NE blow them out in the second half?

Yeah....great kickass defensive plan...."We're going to hold them to 48 points!"

This thread is going no where.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

T REX wrote:
Uhhhh......correct me if I am wrong but didn't they play? And didn't NE blow them out in the second half?

Yeah....great kickass defensive plan...."We're going to hold them to 48 points!"

This thread is going no where.
It hurts me to say this, but Trexie's right- however, I DO need to address one thing.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Wade Phillips can come up with some kickass defensive plans and outcoach Belicheat.
That's all the proof I need that YaFJ drank HEAVILY before posting that drivel.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

they can be beat if a team can grind it out on the ground all day long keeping brady&co on the bench, and slow down the Pats airforce when it is out there. Will it happen? Don't know, but, it really wouldn't surprise me. Superbowls generally are won by great defenses rather than great offenses. Kinda like baseball and great pitching. Defenses trump offenses just like pitching trumps hitting. The fukking ravens won their superbowl pretty much without an offense, but, then again they didn't have to go up against a high powered offense like the pats'..
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Only one team out there has what it takes to knock off the Pats and that's the Colts. NE is far from being the greatest team ever like some talking heads like to rant about but they, along with the Colts, are the best teams this year. Which is all that matters for winning this years SB.

The dynamic taking place reminds me a lot of the 99 college hoops season. Everyone was speculating on where the Dookies would rank amongst the all-time greatest teams before they'd won anything. Meanwhile UConn was going by virtually invisible despite the fact that they had the better team. The Dook starting 5 was great but go 8-10 deep and the Huskies were the squad. In the end UConn was cutting down the nets.

Well this year everyone is speculating on where the Pats would rank amongst the all-time greatest teams before they've won anything. Meanwhile the defending SB champs are going by virtually invisible despite the fact that they themselves are nearly perfect this year. Vinatieri makes a simple 24 yd FG and the Colts stop one of two big NE plays and Indy would be in the been there-done that position of 13-0. Anyway, when you get into a tight playoff game Indy has the running game to grind it out that NE lacks.

If the AFC title game were to be NE/Indy, which I think it will be, all the pressure is on NE. They're going for history and all the glare and spotlight is focused on them. Thanks to winning it all last year the Colts (mainly Dungy and Manning) won't have to hear the "can they win the big game" line of attention. I think things are shaping up for a monumental letdown for Pats fan.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shine wrote:Only one team out there has what it takes to knock off the Pats and that's the Colts.
Don't count out the Jags.. Their running game is just the type of offense that can wear down a Patriots defense and keep the offense off the field.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Shine wrote: I think things are shaping up for a monumental letdown for Pats fan.

Exactly. They WILL go 16-0. It would shock me if they lost one of the last three games , including the one at the Meadowlands.

And yes, Rev, Wade Phillips can outcoach Bill B. For some reason, and I can't put my finger on it, but that dumbass is getting over this year. Dallas has improved in every game since facing the patriots, where the Pats are starting to flatline.

Another team that can match the Patriots score for score.....the BROWNS. Watch out for them if they face NE in the playoffs.

Also, great analogy by poptart .....the Patriots are basically the '02 Raiders. Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, and Jerry Porter= a better trio than Welker, Stallworth, and Moss. I remember watching them down the stretch and it was pass pass pass pass and slant slant slant slant. They were unstoppable even when you knew they were throwing. I remember saying "who gives a shit if they can't run the ball?"

I have learned my lesson. And even the Raiders were a team that COULD run if they wanted (Charlie Garner had 962 yards at 5.3 yards a fucking pop).

The Patriots running game this year smokes nuts and ass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shine wrote: If the AFC title game were to be NE/Indy, which I think it will be, all the pressure is on NE. They're going for history and all the glare and spotlight is focused on them. Thanks to winning it all last year the Colts (mainly Dungy and Manning) won't have to hear the "can they win the big game" line of attention. I think things are shaping up for a monumental letdown for Pats fan.
If the Colts have to travel to Foxboro in the dead of winter, I don't like their prospects much at all....

tough place to play, even tougher to win there.....but yeah, the Patriots have demonstrated over the last few weeks that they are very beatable.....will it happen, who knows.....

at this point I'd just like to see them go undefeated so Don Shula and the rest of the Miami geriatrics will shart their pants......
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Shine wrote:Only one team out there has what it takes to knock off the Pats and that's the Colts. NE is far from being the greatest team ever like some talking heads like to rant about but they, along with the Colts, are the best teams this year. Which is all that matters for winning this years SB.

The dynamic taking place reminds me a lot of the 99 college hoops season. Everyone was speculating on where the Dookies would rank amongst the all-time greatest teams before they'd won anything. Meanwhile UConn was going by virtually invisible despite the fact that they had the better team. The Dook starting 5 was great but go 8-10 deep and the Huskies were the squad. In the end UConn was cutting down the nets.

Well this year everyone is speculating on where the Pats would rank amongst the all-time greatest teams before they've won anything. Meanwhile the defending SB champs are going by virtually invisible despite the fact that they themselves are nearly perfect this year. Vinatieri makes a simple 24 yd FG and the Colts stop one of two big NE plays and Indy would be in the been there-done that position of 13-0. Anyway, when you get into a tight playoff game Indy has the running game to grind it out that NE lacks.

If the AFC title game were to be NE/Indy, which I think it will be, all the pressure is on NE. They're going for history and all the glare and spotlight is focused on them. Thanks to winning it all last year the Colts (mainly Dungy and Manning) won't have to hear the "can they win the big game" line of attention. I think things are shaping up for a monumental letdown for Pats fan.
They are 9-4 and 4 games behind the Pats but they are "Nearly Perfect"? I guess in Cincy that counts for nearly perfect. In my book that puts them 4 games behind perfect. Oh and one of those 4 did come against Perfect in Indy's own house. Any AFC title game would be held in Foxboro. Oh and the Pats have the cure for pressure..........thy name is Brady!
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Neely8 wrote: They are 9-4 and 4 games behind the Pats but they are "Nearly Perfect"? I guess in Cincy that counts for nearly perfect. In my book that puts them 4 games behind perfect. Oh and one of those 4 did come against Perfect in Indy's own house. Any AFC title game would be held in Foxboro. Oh and the Pats have the cure for pressure.........thy name is Brady!
Might want to check that record.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Neely8 wrote: thy name is Brady!
you do realize that your team is one good shot from being a mediocre also-ran don't you?

with absolutely no running game, you'd better pray Brady stays healthy......
See You Next Wednesday wrote: Might want to check that record.
I wasn't going to say anything but I think he's got the wrong year.....
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

This is beyond stupid. Is there a possibility NE could lose? Of course, but right now its low....very very low. They are scoring like no one EVER has.....

memo to the mo-mo who said the Pats were flatlining:

I swear i just saw them mow down the number one defense for 421 yards and beat them down by 21 points.

Am I watching the same NFL season as some people in here? Should I check my cable?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:
See You Next Wednesday wrote: Might want to check that record.
I wasn't going to say anything but I think he's got the wrong year.....
I believe the simplest explanation is that he's a fat, dong-slurping tard. I suppose, in that respect, he's a fairly typical representative of Chode Nation.

You are a bitter fan of a shit team that is owned by the Patriots. Enjoy the offseason......
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
Neely8 wrote: They are 9-4 and 4 games behind the Pats but they are "Nearly Perfect"? I guess in Cincy that counts for nearly perfect. In my book that puts them 4 games behind perfect. Oh and one of those 4 did come against Perfect in Indy's own house. Any AFC title game would be held in Foxboro. Oh and the Pats have the cure for pressure.........thy name is Brady!
Might want to check that record.

My bad. They are two games from perfect. Been a long week....
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Been a long week....
So many balls to suck....so little time.

Homo Smack. Super fresh. You really are the best in your own mind. It amazes me how much the Patriots have gotten under your skin. That playoff loss hurt that bad last year huh? I know your beloved Chargers planned to get revenge in New England this year. They gave it 100% but alas were beaten. Take solice though that they played hard and kept the game close....38-14. Way to show up!!!

How about a football take? Otherwise shut the fuck up.....
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Well, according to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dumb-ass

A dumb ass is everyone that voted for bush(4).

I voted for Bush!

I have also been called smart ass!

..an ass that has a higher than average intelligence.

That sounds like me!

A Jack Ass!

male donkey

I am hung like one!

A Bad Ass!

What can I say

My darker skinned lady friends tell me I have a Black Ass!

I don't really understand this one. Hey, I'm just happy that ladies are still looking!!

My kids think I am a hardass.

Either way,

I assure you that the Patriots will amass enough points with every Brady pass to subdue all opponents this season.
At times, The Patriots will be known as assalaints for creating such a massacre on the field. It is highly likely that the other team's carcasses will be the only thing remaining. I may be biassed but I do hold to my assertion that the Patriots will win the SuperBowl.

I hope I didn't embarass you!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

looking very beatable again, this time against a weak Jets team at home.

And yes, Maroney rushed for over 100 yards, but it came against a defense that is at the very bottom of the NFL is rushing defense.

The only reason the Jets didn't have many rushing yards is because they didn't run it enough. Still, 5.3 yards per carry.

To new England's credit, they had 5 sacks.

But, a very average performance by a team that is setting themselves and their fans up for a playoff asskicking.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:looking very beatable again, this time against a weak Jets team at home.

And yes, Maroney rushed for over 100 yards, but it came against a defense that is at the very bottom of the NFL is rushing defense.

The only reason the Jets didn't have many rushing yards is because they didn't run it enough. Still, 5.3 yards per carry.

To new England's credit, they had 5 sacks.

But, a very average performance by a team that is setting themselves and their fans up for a playoff asskicking.

Cowgirls still the team that is going to do it? They looked awesome yesterday!!!!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Cowgirls still the team that is going to do it? They looked awesome yesterday!!!!
If anyone's going to beat the Cheatriots, it will be an AFC team. No way Belichik is going to loose when he has two weeks to study the film.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Cowgirls still the team that is going to do it? They looked awesome yesterday!!!!
If anyone's going to beat the Cheatriots, it will be an AFC team. No way Belichik is going to loose when he has two weeks to study the film.

There are two teams that I think have a legitimate shot. The Colts, but I don't see it happening in Foxboro. The other team is the one that I really don't want to play. The Jags. Although with two weeks to prepare I think BB can come up with something for them. They make me nervous though....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Jags should make Patsfan nervous right about now.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:But, a very average performance by a team that is setting themselves and their fans up for a playoff asskicking.
I'm no PatsFan, but dude, when you win every single game you play it stands to reason that there will be a couple "average" victories in the mix.

I think the Patriots are beatable, and despite records, I feel the Colts are the better all-around football team. They outplayed NE for most of that game, but NE found a way to get the W. Those two teams will meet up in Foxboro and that'll be a hell of a game.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

War Wagon wrote:The Jags should make Patsfan nervous right about now.
I just heard some numbnuts writer for the Jackoffville paper talking about how awesome his team is and how they "DOMINATED" the colts and only lost because of a few "HORRIBLE" calls by the refs. Then he harped on how his Faguars "DOMINATED" the Steelers yesterday. He then called the Jags the 2nd best team in the NFL next to the Patriots.

Neeley...the Cowboys got beat by a team that really handled the Patriots a few weeks ago. Give credit to the Eagles and Jim Johnson. I think that was just a hiccup game for Dallas. They are a complete team that is well-coached and hard-nosed and can beat New England with two weeks to prepare. Last time they played New England, they only had five days of preparation.
The Patriots looked mediocre yesterday vs. the Jets
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What's the motivation to drop the hammer on the Jets? They clinched their division about 7 years ago.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:The Jags should make Patsfan nervous right about now.

I was thinking the same thing a few years ago... and Patriots smoked 'em 28-3. Game was closer than final score indicated, though. Low scoring 1st half... and New England just imposed their will upon a playoff inexperienced -->(see also, their current QB) team late in the game.

Jacksonville was then and is now, a very physical team. Should they come to Foxboro... again... I imagine they'll end up peeing themselves come crunch time... again.

Indy and a healthy Green Bay team are the only teams that worry me.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Neely8 wrote: There are two teams that I think have a legitimate shot.
That's one too many. Jax would get abused, again, if they have to travel to NE in the playoffs. There is only one team that can knock off the Pats and that's the Colts. If they can maintain any semblance of health in getting to that game I expect that's exactly what will happen.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Wannabet?
Crack Whore

Post by Wannabet? »

The Pats will win the Super Bowl, lay cash down on it!!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Shine wrote:Jax would get abused, again, if they have to travel to NE in the playoffs.
I tend to agree, actually. On paper it seems like they can match up well with New England, but I think they are a farce. I'm tired of listening to everyone the last two days jack their dicks all over the Jags and how well they played in COLD WEATHER HOLY SHIT THEY ARE SO FUCKING TOUGH
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Neely8 wrote:
BSmack wrote:

There are two teams that I think have a legitimate shot. The Colts, but I don't see it happening in Foxboro. The other team is the one that I really don't want to play. The Jags. Although with two weeks to prepare I think BB can come up with something for them. They make me nervous though....
Why can;t the Colts do it in Foxboro? They have shown that they can beat the Pats at home. Their main problem all those years was playing that vertical offense in January in snow/wind. Well- the Colts are the "smash mouth" team that are running the ball and griniding it out (Although they do still like to throw the ball) and the Pats are the stretch the field vertical team. They barely beat Indy with its #1 WR out, its tight end hurt, a patchwork line and multiple (2 or 3- can't remember) defensive starters hurt- playing indoor on a fast track turf that should have helped them greatly. If they get weather like they had Sunday again- I think Indy has a VERY legitimate, is not strong shot, to beat them.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BBMarley wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
BSmack wrote: If anyone's going to beat the Cheatriots, it will be an AFC team. No way Belichik is going to loose when he has two weeks to study the film.

Why can;t the Colts do it in Foxboro? They have shown that they can beat the Pats at home. Their main problem all those years was playing that vertical offense in January in snow/wind. Well- the Colts are the "smash mouth" team that are running the ball and griniding it out (Although they do still like to throw the ball) and the Pats are the stretch the field vertical team. They barely beat Indy with its #1 WR out, its tight end hurt, a patchwork line and multiple (2 or 3- can't remember) defensive starters hurt- playing indoor on a fast track turf that should have helped them greatly. If they get weather like they had Sunday again- I think Indy has a VERY legitimate, is not strong shot, to beat them.

Indy is a good team. They have won here in Foxboro but not in the postseason. The one time they got through the Pats was on their home turf. Not to say it can't happen, but my opinion is that the Pats & Fans would not let that happen.

The Pats can run the ball. The exact game last week that you refferenced is proof of that. They are not one dimensional.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote:The Pats can run the ball. The exact game last week that you refferenced is proof of that.
Unfortunately for your badly frayed link to reality, you will not be facing the Yets in the playoffs. So citing a borderline performance against a shit team in a meaningless game as proof that you will be able to grind it out against far superior teams in the playoffs makes you something of an idiot.

Not that you're covering any new ground there.

The Patriots average 4 yards a carry, and 114 yards a game. The vaunted San Diego running game averages 4.3 yards per carry and 126 per game. Im pretty sure the Pats did not play the Jets every week this season. So who are the far superior teams the Pats will be facing?

San Diego? Indy? Dallas? Cleveland? Pittsburgh?

All beaten already.