Jim? Marley? Got the stones for some action?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Jim? Marley? Got the stones for some action?

Post by Headhunter »

C'mon boys. I know the prognosis is bleak, but you fellas simply must step up. Philly v Dallas comes but twice a year. You can't pass that up simply because you're going to get steamrolled.

Have some pride.

Run some baseless smack. It'll feel good. I promise.

Sig/Avs for anyone with stones.

Cowboys 35
Eagles 13
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I'll be honest.. had the Eagles won this past week, I might have gone in but this team just has nothing in the tank and it's not a lack of stones to realize the Eagles have no shot this week.

What really really sucks is that I'm finding I actually like this Cowboys team unlike the dominant team of the 90s.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

You can't blame me for baiting.

Marley? You sackless twat? Don't read that line above this one. Have you got any stones, Puss?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:I'll be honest.. had the Eagles won this past week, I might have gone in but this team just has nothing in the tank and it's not a lack of stones to realize the Eagles have no shot this week.

What really really sucks is that I'm finding I actually like this Cowboys team unlike the dominant team of the 90s.
Embrace your inner bandwaggoner.

Sincerely,

KFC Paul
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:I'll be honest.. had the Eagles won this past week, I might have gone in but this team just has nothing in the tank and it's not a lack of stones to realize the Eagles have no shot this week.

Sincerely,

KFC Paul
LMFAO....tell me Goobs (and be HONEST), when you're porking your old lady do you scream MY name when you drop a load in her? I am SO fucking far inside your warehouse-sized cranium there's no escaping....:lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Sincerely,

KFC Paul
LMFAO....tell me Goobs (and be HONEST), when you're porking your old lady do you scream MY name when you drop a load in her? I am SO fucking far inside your warehouse-sized cranium there's no escaping....:lol:
In your dome.
IKYABWAI.
BODE.
Ankle-biter.

Yeah, you've really got the complete KC Tard Smack Arsenal. I'll be HONEST. You're still a FAT fucking RETARD.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

jiminphilly wrote:What really really sucks is that I'm finding I actually like this Cowboys team unlike the dominant team of the 90s.

You think that's because of Romo? Fun qb to watch there, and other than the fact that he's a Cowboy it's kinda hard to hate on him... as opposed to Eli and Donovan, the prima donna crybabies with issues who are hateable no matter where they play. (Well, it was fun watching Donovan getting sacked 12 fukking times by the Giants. About the only time I'll RACK Urineyoura.)

'Boys 24
eagles 20

velocet
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

velocet wrote:Urineyoura
:lol:
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Fuck off HH.. The Eagles are going to romp this Sunday. McNabb will throw for 500+ yards with 7 TD's, Westbrook will set a record 623 yards from scrimmage (459 on the ground) and the Eagles D will get 19 interceptions- breaking TO's leg, Witten's arms and Romo's cock all in one fail swoop. My prediction-

Eagles 213
Cowboys 2

Yeah- seriously. I know my team sucks this year. Reid & McNabb have to go. The game has caught up to both of them and neither are capable of changing to keep up.

But hell with it- Motivated by the drubbing they took last time at home- they go into Dallas and bring one back- before going 0fer the rest of the season. I'll sig it!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Atta boy Marley. [bait]I knew you weren't a sopping vagina like your buddy Jim[/bait]
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Headhunter wrote:Atta boy Marley. [bait]I knew you weren't a sopping vagina like your buddy Jim[/bait]
Wrong pond, bro. I'm gonna pull a KC contigent card and not go for a sig or av bet but at least I'll acknowledge that my team has no shot.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: I'm gonna pull a KC contigent card
The Tard Card? In that case, you need to immediately inform him that you are IN HIS DOME and that gives you automatic BODE. Oh and, if you can, try to mix in a IKYABWAI to get the full KC flava.

:paul: :paul: :paul:
What's even funnier is that it WORKS- your post proves it, shit-for-brains.

:bode:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Surprise! Another Roy Williams horse collar tackle! He is easily the most overrated safety in football.

And Hamlin will see a nice deduction in his paycheck after this week with his helmet to helmet hit..
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

The Cowboys OC fucked that game up so badly, you'd have thought he was on the take.

How the fuck does Marion Barber get 8 touches in a game they trailed 10-6 in the 4th?
Romo completes 33% and TO short arms every pass thrown his was and they don't get the ball to their best back?

On a separate note - jimphilly just set a new record for pussitiude for a crotchwashing a fucking sig bet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:?
On a separate note - jimphilly just set a new record for pussitiude for a crotchwashing a fucking sig bet.
... actually that distinction belongs to most of the KC contingent who have rejected at least 1-2 sig/av bets this year. I know it's been a rough year for that group so your attempt at deflection is noted but it failed- miserably.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

jiminphilly wrote:
... actually that distinction belongs to most of the KC contingent who have rejected at least 1-2 sig/av bets this year. I know it's been a rough year for that group so your attempt at deflection is noted but it failed- miserably.
We did?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

jiminphilly wrote:
Feel free to find any sig/av bet I didn't take.

I'm calling you out for being a sniveling cunt not to take the bet from HH.

And that pretty much wraps it up.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Man, that was brutal. I would have preferred an total ass whipping to that slow ass bataan death march of a game. I thought Phillips should have brought in Brad Johnson. Romo was way off before he hurt his hand. After he dropped the ball without being touched he should have been taken out. And I was thinking the same thing about Barber and Jones. There was 12 minutes left in the game, we were down by 4 points and they we're in a pass only mode with a QB who is way off of his game?

Didn't make sense to me.

Anyways...

Lay it on me, Marley!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

One more thing... Rack Westbrook. that was a heads up play to kneel at the 1. To pass up a sure TD for a guaranteed win is a move I can't ever remember seeing done before. Heads up play fo shizzy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

That play by Westbrook was tits.
Love me a brainiac playah.

And anything that sends some fantasy pubestache dork for the shower rod is way koolio.

POTY
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Props to the Eagles for showing up ready to play...

Their defense is still solid and the Cowboys didn't take that McNabb could still run.

Offensively the Cowboys forgot to keep running the ball and got pass happy.

Hopefully the Cowboys will use this as a wake up call and get their act together before the playoffs.
Save me some of that corn for laters...