This JUST in: Phillip Rivers SUCKS

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

RevLimiter wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Their shitty coach is winning more games than your shitty coach- that's pretty FUCKING clear.
Actually as much as I dislike Herm I'd STILL rather have him as my head coach than Norvelous. Herm's teams making the playoffs in 4 of his 6 years as head coach out front should've told you.

Wrong person to make this arguement too.. I'm an Iggles fan, remember? Anything short of the Super Bowl is a failure as far as I'm concerned and making the playoffs and shitting the bed soon after only fucks over your team for one more season. But you're a myopic, homer Chief fan so I wouldn't expect you to understand
Paul do you wear hearing aids? I know you capitalize words for dramatic effect but your efforts really just make me wonder if you're double chin has covered up your ear canals.

I capitalize words for dramatic effect because some of you dipshits fail to understand things sometimes. You're a perfect example- thanks for playing.

Paul you are the least misunderstood poster in these forums. Everyone GETS what you're all about- the word pinata comes to mind and so far I don't think I've see one person swing and miss.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I capitalize words for dramatic effect
Thanks for CONFIRMING that that you’re a fucking DRAMA QUEEN, Paula.
And what exactly does that have to do with Phillip Rivers sucking?

Stay on topic, Goobs. You too, Jimbo.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I believe we’ve covered Phillip Rivers. We are now discussing how much FAT Paul sucks.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote:Who's crying? We're winning and you aren't.
Let's get one thing PERFECTLY straight- you ain't winning a FUCKING THING with Norvelous as your head coach.
We're going to win the AFC West for starters, tubby. Waddle along, you fat, stupid tard.
VERRAH big accomplishment there, mouth-breather. Didn't the Blots win the AFC West last year....and how far in the playoffs did they get?

That's what I thought. Kill yourself.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Do your parents know you kids are on the internets?

I'm still waiting for...

"I know you are, but what am I."
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: Let's get one thing PERFECTLY straight- you ain't winning a FUCKING THING with Norvelous as your head coach.
We're going to win the AFC West for starters, tubby. Waddle along, you fat, stupid tard.
VERRAH big accomplishment there, mouth-breather. Didn't the Blots win the AFC West last year....and how far in the playoffs did they get?

Wait just a minute.. didn't you must make the argument that you prefer Herm over Norv b/c Herm has made it to the playoffs 4 out of the last 6 seasons? And now you're belittling the Chargers for the very same accomplishment.

Sorry Pauly, this isn't a buffet.. pick a dinner and stop changing your fucking mind ya douche.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:I'm still waiting for...

"I know you are, but what am I."
Patience. I'm sure it's coming.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Death.

Taxes.

The KC Contingent running IKYABWAI.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

jiminphilly wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote: We're going to win the AFC West for starters, tubby. Waddle along, you fat, stupid tard.

Wait just a minute.. didn't you must make the argument that you prefer Herm over Norv b/c Herm has made it to the playoffs 4 out of the last 6 seasons? And now you're belittling the Chargers for the very same accomplishment.

Sorry Pauly, this isn't a buffet.. pick a dinner and stop changing your fucking mind ya douche.
OK Jimbo, FOCUS.....how many times has Norvelous gotten a team he has coached into the playoffs before this season?

I'll hang up and listen to your response.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kansas City hasn't won a playoff game since year one of the Clintoon administration.

You know, back when Jurassic Park was fresh.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Chief Fan is trying to get over on playoff success?

Yeah, that glorious history of AFC championships that the Chiefs have...

How many post-merger Super Bowls the Chefs been to again?
This discussion has NOTHING to do with the Chiefs....it's about Norv Turner's inability to get almost ALL of his teams to the post-season.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Well, he's going to get this year's team in.

What this thread is actually about is you taking it deep up the @zz again.

You start an in-progress game thread crowing about a division rival who is looking bad.
Rival team/player turns it right around and shoves it in your cake-crusted pighole.

And on top of that, while you were starting your very ill-conceived thread, your very own team was taking a major league butt-whippin' at the hands of the hated Broncos.

Not much is funnier than that.

What's followed that initial debacle is that you've been clowned by anyone who's entered the thread.

Don't you ever tire of watching the windmill slap your balls away?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Don't you ever tire of watching the windmill slap your balls away?
Why should he? It's about as close as he'll ever get to having sexual relations. It's not like Jabba the Paul can reach down and jerk off.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown