Packers-Cowboys: Game of the Millenium!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Packers-Cowboys: Game of the Millenium!!

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

High scoring, the Packers passing game should light up the Cowboys secondary and Kampman and the D-line (even without KGB) should get a lot of presure on Romo. Still, the Cowboys have a balanced attack and T.O. should also put up some points, certainly at home. But I am a Packer homer so I say:

Packers 37
Cowboys 31
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

To be consistent.......

SYNW, Cosmo, etal......

It's no secret, how badly I despise not only the Pukers, but their piece of crap fans as well. All of you epitomize sucking cack to the nth degree. I will enjoy watching the beatdown of your pathetic squad for the bitch ass team they are.

Ok now on to the analogy. I see things a little differently than SYNW.

Wade Phillips is known for making Favre his bitch. He has led a defense to playoff win in Lambeau Field, so I am sure he will have the upper hand in getting pressure on Favre. A lot of pressure on Favre means a lot of interceptions and I look for Newman and Henry to have one apiece, as well as some linebacker love (Bradie James in particular). One of these pics will go the distance. The Boys have yet to allow a 100 yard rushers this season, so I don't see this Grant guy doing much.

On offense the Boys have been pretty good with not giving up many sacks. They have faced some pretty good defensive ends, so I'm not too worried about Kampman and GB (if he plays). Sure they might get to him once, but for the most part Romo will have his time to pick apart the Puker defense. This may get ugly if Woodson doesn't play. A heavy dose of TO, Witten, sprinkled in with some key passes to Crayton, and you have yourself an offensive powerhouse. Just when your squad finds the baby wipes for their bleeding asses, you'll get a ramming of the Barbarian.

The Packers haven't faced a team like the Boys and they are about to get a dose of reality.

Cowboys 37
Packers 17
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Too bad most of us won't get to watch it.....
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Too bad most of us won't get to watch it.....
Time Warner up in your neck? Same here down in Rochester.

I'll be watching on DirecTV.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

DallasFanatic wrote:To be consistent.......

SYNW, Cosmo, etal......

It's no secret, how badly I despise not only the Pukers, but their piece of crap fans as well. All of you epitomize sucking cack to the nth degree. I will enjoy watching the beatdown of your pathetic squad for the bitch ass team they are.

Ok now on to the analogy. I see things a little differently than SYNW.

Wade Phillips is known for making Favre his bitch. He has led a defense to playoff win in Lambeau Field, so I am sure he will have the upper hand in getting pressure on Favre. A lot of pressure on Favre means a lot of interceptions and I look for Newman and Henry to have one apiece, as well as some linebacker love (Bradie James in particular). One of these pics will go the distance. The Boys have yet to allow a 100 yard rushers this season, so I don't see this Grant guy doing much.

On offense the Boys have been pretty good with not giving up many sacks. They have faced some pretty good defensive ends, so I'm not too worried about Kampman and GB (if he plays). Sure they might get to him once, but for the most part Romo will have his time to pick apart the Puker defense. This may get ugly if Woodson doesn't play. A heavy dose of TO, Witten, sprinkled in with some key passes to Crayton, and you have yourself an offensive powerhouse. Just when your squad finds the baby wipes for their bleeding asses, you'll get a ramming of the Barbarian.

The Packers haven't faced a team like the Boys and they are about to get a dose of reality.

Cowboys 37
Packers 17

Spot on my Nigga!

Add to that the fact that Favre has never won in Texas Stadium and Green Bay has had a difficult time with premier tight ends, and I think you find Green Bay on the wrong side of a Texas Butt Kicking!

Green Bay has a very talented team, and I fully expect to see them again this year, but this game will make sure that happens in Texas Stadium once again.

Sig/Av bets for all takers.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Both teams have a decent shot at winning their remaining games after this one. Dallas will be under intense pressure to win, fearing an NFC Title Game in Titletown. I still have warm memories of the Ice Bowl game. Romo will be a basket case, playing against his idol. I look for him to chuck at least three INTs. Favre comes out ahead in a battle of the top two QBs in the NFC.

Packers 31
Wade’s Wonders 27
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Ever heard of a sports bar?
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Should be a great game. Both Qb's may be running for their lives though I think Brett will be caught more then Tony. Should be a hard hitting game and I expect to see Barber running with passion and creativity.

Cowboys 35
Packers 21
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Goober McTuber wrote: Romo will be a basket case, playing against his idol.

Ah, If only that were true...

Nick Eatman, DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer wrote:IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo did his best on Sunday.

For the reporters huddled around his locker, he tried to give them exactly what they wanted.

But he just couldn't.

Sure, he grew up in Wisconsin and watched many of Green Bay Packers games featuring Brett Favre. And yes, Romo's style of play, his arm strength, elusiveness in the pocket - all resemble that of Favre.

But to say Thursday's matchup between two 10-1 teams, possibly for home-field advantage throughout out of the NFC playoffs, will be about one quarterback who idolized the other, is a bit of a stretch.

Romo has all the respect in the world for Favre, who has been the Packers' starting quarterback since the 1992 season. But Romo, who grew up in Burlington, Wisc., said he didn't have Favre posters hanging all over his walls as a kid, nor did he own a Packers No. 4 jersey.

"No, I was a basketball fan," said Romo, who was 12 years old when Favre first joined the Packers. "Michael Jordan was my idol."

In fact, when it came to actually watching the game's top quarterbacks, Romo said he was more of a John Elway fan, and even rooted against Favre and the home-state Packers when they played Denver in Super Bowl XXXII.

So all these stories about Romo trying to pattern his entire game after Favre just aren't accurate.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I guess it all depends on who you want to believe:

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 80650/1989
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has done everything he can this week to downplay his admiration for Packers quarterback Brett Favre while growing up in Burlington, Wis.

However, for all he says about Joe Montana and Michael Jordan, Romo can't fool Cowboys teammates who know him well, such as tight end Jason Witten.

Witten has been to Burlington with Romo to take part in a football camp run by Romo's former high school coaches.

"The truth is, he loved (Favre)," Witten told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "He can imitate him, he can do all that stuff. He's done a good job of relaxing and understanding where he's at. I think he's playing it off pretty good. But that's his hero."

Romo has been playing down admiration for Favre because the two will be locked in an important game Thursday night featuring the NFC's two best teams, both 10-1.

He presumably doesn't want to come off as too much of a Favre fan when his job is to beat him.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I'd guess the truth probably lies somewhere in between. Of course Romo would downplay it, and of course the media is going to want to paint a picture of a Brett Favre shrine in little Tony's bedroom.

Bottom line, Tony has a much better TEAM to work with. GB has some nice talent, but Dallas is a very well rounded team. Start struck idolizer or not, Romo has better weapons.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Headhunter wrote:Romo has better weapons.
Well, then hopefully he shoots himself in the fucking foot.

See You Next Wednesday

Headhunter wrote:I'd guess the truth probably lies somewhere in between. Of course Romo would downplay it, and of course the media is going to want to paint a picture of a Brett Favre shrine in little Tony's bedroom.

Bottom line, Tony has a much better TEAM to work with. GB has some nice talent, but Dallas is a very well rounded team. Start struck idolizer or not, Romo has better weapons.
In the running game, yes. I would rate Witten over Lee, but not by much. The Packers defineitly have the better recieving corps, despite T.O. The key is that the Packers have a better secondary than the Cowboys.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

jiminphilly wrote:

I have. I will be heading out for the Pats V Giants match on NFL Network Week 17. Might actually be going to the Meadowlands as my buddies neighbor is Kevin Gilbride. Buddy took him fishing this summer so we are banking on some tickets. I actually work every morning at 3-4 AM. No need to go out this Thursday to have to get up early anyway. Just wish Comcast would get their head out of their ass and give me the damn NFL Network. They can have Style, WE, Lifetime, QVC, HSN, Animal Planet, ETC.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
I have. I will be heading out for the Pats V Giants match on NFL Network Week 17. Might actually be going to the Meadowlands as my buddies neighbor is Kevin Gilbride. Buddy took him fishing this summer so we are banking on some tickets. I actually work every morning at 3-4 AM. No need to go out this Thursday to have to get up early anyway. Just wish Comcast would get their head out of their ass and give me the damn NFL Network. They can have Style, WE, Lifetime, QVC, HSN, Animal Planet, ETC.
You won't have to go out for the Pats game. If you're in the Pats market area, the game will be offered to your local CBS station.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Yep- home markets get the game televised on one of the local stations.

As for the game- it should be a good one. Headhunter's point about the Packers struggling to cover good TEs is a very valid one. If the Cowboys win the game, Witten will probably be the MVP. Kevin Jones looked pretty good against the Pack last week, so it will be interesting to see how Jones and Barber fare tomorrow night.

I really think the only way the Packers win this game is if they play turnover free. While Favre hasn't won in Dallas before, he has been playing the safest football of his career this past month. If he can continue to make smart decisions the Packers can pull this one out.

As far as the Romo/Favre thing goes- just a bunch of media hype. Once the whilstle blows Romo will forget who is on the other sideline and just play ball. I can't imagine him having a bad game just because Favre is sitting across from him watching the game.

Pack 27
'Boys- 24
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Neely8 wrote:Just wish Comcast would get their head out of their ass and give me the damn NFL Network.
Too cheap to pay their King's Ransom of $7.95 for the month, eh?

I called on Thanksgiving to order NFL Network (it's actually part of a "Sports Package" and you'll get a bunch of useless other channels along with it) and I plan on calling to cancel the second the clock hits 0:00 on the network's last game of the season.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Just wish Comcast would get their head out of their ass and give me the damn NFL Network.

I called on Thanksgiving to order NFL Network (it's actually part of a "Sports Package" and you'll get a bunch of useless other channels along with it) and I plan on calling to cancel the second the clock hits 0:00 on the network's last game of the season.

... or if you're in my area just order Verizon's tv service and get the network as part of the standard digital service which, on a monthly basis, is cheaper than Comcast. I had Comcast up till yesterday when I cancelled their shitty service and got Verizon. I was paying $2 a month for the NFL network but they made me pay a non-refundable $10 charge for adding the channel which was bullshit but just how Comcast operates.

*edit- forgot to mention that I'll have a choice between a Sharp 19'' inch HD, LCD tv or a $200 GC from Best Buy as part of their promotion for the month.
Last edited by jiminphilly on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I've got the sports tier through Comcast but I'm gripping because the last few days I've not been able to watch anything on the NFLN or even Center Ice. I didn't have cable period last night but I had it back on this morning. I'll be making some calls tonight if that thing isn't back on tonight because I wanted to have some buddies from work over to watch it since I'm the only one in the office with NFL Network.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

I already pay for cable, phone, and internet from them. Plus I have HBO and Showtime. The whole thing adds up to be pretty pricey thats for sure. I could get it sure, but is it THAT important to me? Not really. I will live. Just commenting on how it does kinda suck for the customer to be getting screwed in the deal. The only game on their schedule that I truly care about is 12/29. If I am not at the game then I will catch it at home or at a bar. No biggie....
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Headhunter wrote:Add to that the fact that Favre has never won in Texas Stadium and Green Bay has had a difficult time with premier tight ends, and I think you find Green Bay on the wrong side of a Texas Butt Kicking!
I laughed.
Sig/Av bets for all takers.
IN.

Only one caveat, bro ... I've also got a sig bet on the Mizzou-OU game on Saturday, so whatever humiliation you'd like to bestow upon me, if the cowbitches win (and if Mizzou wins), a sig will likely require brevity, since I committed to the OU-MU sig first, and since both of these games are within two days of each other. (RACK that, btw)

Wisconsin native here, and though I haven't yammered about it in here, GB is my NFC team.

Key to the game, btw, will be GB's ability to run the ball, and Roy Williams' ability to pull his head out of his ass.

I'm going to the "Tulsa Packer Backers'" bar for this one. It's been a while since I've been anticipating a regular season game like this -- should be fucking epic, at least on paper, not to mention home-field advantage for a likely NFC championship game, and the history that implies.

Absolutely Huge Game
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Green Bay all the way!!!!!! 42-24
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

^^^ Started Tailgating early.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

And RF, I'll take your bet.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

im going to be so wasted tonight and tomorrow,. im going to call in sick and call my divorce attorney. then play horse racing and poker at the track and beer store.

packers 27

cowboys 23
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

For those of you who couldn't make it anywhere to watch the game: http://www.nfl.com/live/viewer?icampaign=live0003
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i snorting lines ten points ago

thanks anyways.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Bryant Gumble is terrible and we all know what a shitbag Collinsworth is. I am having a hard time watching this game with these douchebags calling it. Its now a good game IF Green Bay can score this drive
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

WTF....did I just hear Bryant "I wish I was WHITE" Gumbel call the Cowgirls' QB "RICK Romo"?????
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Headhunter wrote:And RF, I'll take your bet.
Props to Dallas.

Awesome game, outside of the officiating. Nothing like having two evenly matched teams (check the box score, if you don't believe me) in a great battle, with refs running around with their heads up their asses determining the outcome. A ROOKIE ref did this game. Thanks, NFL.

1. Al Harris got an INT, in the first quarter. Period.

2. That was NOT PI, unless of course the rules of football say that guys getting their legs tangled up constitutes PI. Whatever.

Btw, I was in a packed bar with about 200 Packer fans and a couple of dozen obnoxious D fans (as if they could be any other way). Fuck, I hate Dallas, I hate Jerry Jones, and most of all, I hate today's Dallas Fan.

The really, really annoying thing about Dallas Fan in these parts is the compelete hate that OU Myopia Fan has for anything Texas, except when it comes to the Cowboys. Nice dichotomy, you have there. Fucking idiots.

The only positive thing I can see out of this game is Aaron Rodgers. Dude was a straight-up STUD. Rack the Cowbitches' D for getting to him after Harris' interception. That 3rd down sack, when GB took over on offense, effectively ended the game -- no thanks to the refs. (btw, how much did J.Jones pay them off this game? Did he throw in a free Botox session?)

Make your time, Dallas Fan.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Dallas beating the Cheatriots, in the SB, if it comes to that. Yeah, as if. See, that's what's really going to piss me off, especially if Dallas and GB meet again in D, for the NFC championship -- the cowgirls getting a royal fucking beatdown by New England, AGAIN.

Yeah, I'm not bitter or anything.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

RadioFan's sig wrote: I don't know why the media is having such a hard time figuring out who Tony Romo is dating, when it is quite obvious that Brett Favre is his new bitch. I have to hand it to Brett though, of all the things he has accomplished, being a Cougar to the Dallas Cowboys seems to be in his nature. He takes to his fucking quite naturally. I know all this because I'm like Perez Hilton and shit, except not nearly as heterosexual.

As for the PI:

4. It is pass interference by either team when any player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders the progress of an eligible player of such player’s opportunity to catch the ball. Offensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is snapped until the ball is touched. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched.

Actions that do not constitute pass interference include but are not limited to:

(b) Inadvertent tangling of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

PI is a judgement call, and apparently the ref ruled that player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hindered the progress of an eligible player and his opportunity to catch the ball, and that both players were not playing the ball. Homie didn't have his head turned around when the feet got tangled. JUdgement... PI.

But if you think a PI call was the difference in a 10 point game where the Cowboys ground out the last 5 minutes of the clock, you better takes some pepcid, because those sour grapes are going to turn on you.

The pack got handled. EOS.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RadioFan wrote:That was NOT PI, unless of course the rules of football say that guys getting their legs tangled up constitutes PI. Whatever.
Couldn't agree MORE....and oh BTW, even if they DIDN'T tangle their legs up that ball was uncatchable anyway. FUCK that old ass ref who couldn't run down there fast enough to see the play the way it REALLY happened.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

You all are complete morons if you don't think there was some impedance of his route. There was the grabbing of his jersey (albeit minor at the 15 yard line I believe)) and the swipe of his shoulder pad (around the 10 or 11 yard line), and then the tangling of feet with his head not turned to the ball (at the 6 yard line). I think every one of those actions constitued a PI call, and so did the refs after common sense paid them a visit.

Listen, the Cowboys almost beat themselves this game. The game was not even as close as the score indicates. Green Bay is a decent team but the Boys are a better team no doubt about it. I'll look forward to seeing them again in Big D, with this time GB at full strength. I don't want their sniveling cunts of fans to have any excuse this time.

Geez, ref bashing. Who would ever think you'd stoop this low Puker fan.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I wish the tundra had been frozen last night.

Maybe Thees-Joe Faver would have had his arm snapped in four places, ...... or at least been killed.

As it is, I'm sure IronNeck will be back in 9 days to lob 6 TD passes v. duhRaiduhs.

..... in the 1st half.

Cowfucks can't do anything right.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

DallasFanatic wrote:You all are complete morons if you don't think there was some impedance of his route. There was the grabbing of his jersey (albeit minor at the 15 yard line I believe)) and the swipe of his shoulder pad (around the 10 or 11 yard line), and then the tangling of feet with his head not turned to the ball (at the 6 yard line). I think every one of those actions constitued a PI call, and so did the refs after common sense paid them a visit.

Listen, the Cowboys almost beat themselves this game. The game was not even as close as the score indicates. Green Bay is a decent team but the Boys are a better team no doubt about it. I'll look forward to seeing them again in Big D, with this time GB at full strength. I don't want their sniveling cunts of fans to have any excuse this time.

Geez, ref bashing. Who would ever think you'd stoop this low Puker fan.
So you agree, based on your lack of comment, that Harris' strip of TO should have been ruled as such? I won't disagree on the PI call but the (non)strip by Harris was a blown call. That game could have been a lot different had the Packers gotten the ball there.

Cowboys looked to be the better team, at home, with the Packers missing their best corner and a substantial pass rusher. That'll be an interesting matchup in January.
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

PI was a shit call, but the secondary couldnt stop the pass all day anyway. The Packers couldn't get pressure up front and Romo picked them apart because of it. Odds are he would have found an open receiver downfield on 3rd down anyway.

The Packers got away from their gameplan by chucking up deep balls for about a quarter and found themselves down 27-10 because of it. They are at their best when they throw the 5-6 yard slant and let the receiver make a play from there. Shit, on most of the bombs thrown the WR wasn't even near the ball.

At least Rodgers looked like an NFL QB last night. For as great as Favre has played this year, Rodgers did a better job of taking what was open instead of going for the home run.

Hopefully the Packers will get another shot in January, and we'll see how much of a difference KGB and Woodson have on defense.

Props to the Cowboys- the only time they got stopped on offense was when they did it to themselves. Garrett has that unit totally dialed in.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Woodson will make a difference in January. He'll get to cover Terry Glenn and possibly keep the pack from having a 50 spot dropped on them. :)
See You Next Wednesday

Good game all around and props to the Boys. While I don't think the refs did the Pack any favors, in the end I think the Pack D just did not show up last night. They rarely pressured Romo and the secon dary looked hella confused out there. Having said that, i think the Pack showed a lot of character because at 27-10 I easily could have sen the game going the way of a 25 point blowout.

Totally agree that there game plan early on was horrible. Those long throws need to be set up by the short throws, but they didn't really do that. The most overlloked play(s) of the game was when I think the Pack were down 27-24 or 34-27 and the Boys had a 2nd and 20. They then completed two 15 yard passes. If the Pack could have stopped them there who knows. Like I said the defense really didn't make the big plays they needed to last night ( of course a lot of that has to do with Cowboys making the plays).
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Props to the Cowboys. Nice to see that Aaron Rodgers might be an NFL quarterback after all. Looking forward to a rematch in January.

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Headhunter wrote:
RadioFan's sig wrote: I don't know why the media is having such a hard time figuring out who Tony Romo is dating, when it is quite obvious that Brett Favre is his new bitch. I have to hand it to Brett though, of all the things he has accomplished, being a Cougar to the Dallas Cowboys seems to be in his nature. He takes to his fucking quite naturally. I know all this because I'm like Perez Hilton and shit, except not nearly as heterosexual.
phpBB wrote:No more than 400 characters
Damm it. PM me and tell me how to get around this bullshit, por favor.
Headhunter wrote:As for the PI:

4. It is pass interference by either team when any player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders the progress of an eligible player of such player’s opportunity to catch the ball. Offensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is snapped until the ball is touched. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched.

Actions that do NOT constitute pass interference include but are not limited to:

(b) Inadvertent tangling of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

PI is a judgement call, and apparently the ref ruled that player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hindered the progress of an eligible player and his opportunity to catch the ball, and that both players were not playing the ball. Homie didn't have his head turned around when the feet got tangled. JUdgement... PI.
Thanks for proving my point.

Headhunter wrote:But if you think a PI call was the difference in a 10 point game where the Cowboys ground out the last 5 minutes of the clock, you better takes some pepcid, because those sour grapes are going to turn on you.
Yeah, I'm sure you'de be arguing the same, if this game had been played in Lambeau, with the exact opposite results.

Btw, I noticed you didn't have any comment whatsoever on my smacking of pathetic "I'm an OU Fan and I really, really hate everything about Texas" ... errr, "Cowboys Fan," around here. Fucking pathetic.
Headhunter wrote:The pack got handled. EOS.
Without a doubt, no thanks to the idiotic refs.