Jimbo and Marley....wanna dance?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Jimbo and Marley....wanna dance?

Post by DallasFanatic »

Since neither of you pussies wanted to start a thread on the inevitable beatdown of your seagulls this sunday night, I will take it upon myself to get things started. It's no secret, how badly I despise not only the Seagulls, but their piece of crap fans as well. You both epitomize sucking cack to the nth degree. I will enjoy watching the beatdown of your pathetic squad for the bitch ass team they are.

Now onto a serious take.

I think this game will be close, just like an NFC East game should be. I look for the Boys to shut down Westbrook first. I am not too worried about your receivers with Newman and Henry playing together for the first time all season. With an outside pass rush of Ware and Ellis, and you have a sack happy defense.

On offense I will look for the Boys to incorporate that no huddle offense a little more than they did against the Vikes. They seemed to really start rolling, and if they catch the Seagulls with the wrong squad on the field, you can guarantee Garrett will take it to them. After tiring your defense for three quarters, look for the Barbarian to run crazy over that doormat in the fourth.

I am out of the office the rest of this week and all of next week, but I would love to entertain all sig/AV bets when I return.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Count me in.

I think the Eagles have a legit shot in this game- desperation is the key word here. The Eagles season is over if they lose this game- 9 wins might get them a wild card spot. If this were a road game I'd hand you the win b/c the Cowboys are playing better but I'm still not sold on Homo. His ints against Buffalo tell me he's still capable of making some awfully shitty throws and no D-Coordinator has the blitz packages that Jim Johnson has.

Westbrook can't be stopped because he's such a great pass receiver- and the Eagles are one of if not the best screen pass team in the NFL. I suspect you'll see that a lot. I expect to also see the back of Roy Williams jersey a few times as well. What an overrated piece of shit safety he is.

McNabb is getting better but it'll be the defense that comes through- Sheldon Brown is playing at a pro-bowl level and the return of Brian Dawkins can not be overstated.

I too think it'll be close with a final score around 23-21- Homo making a costly turnover in the 4th.

On a side note, Cowgirl fans are perhaps the biggest front-running fans I have ever encountered. They call the local sports station in Philly a lot-- but only when the Cowboys are actually winning- they remind me of cockroaches that way.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

In for any and all sig/av bets as well.

I think DF pretty much nailed it on his analysis.

I think so much has been made about the vulnerability of the Cowboys secondary.. But that has all been a bit premature. Sunday marks the first time all year the 1st team secondary will play together. With the secondary able to hold coverage longer, and Ellis getting his groove back on you can expect a lot of pressure from the D.

And Jimbo, Cowboy fans aren't front-runners, the Cowboys attract a lot of front running bandwagoners. Us true fans are always glad to see them move on the other pastures. Seems the Pats have attracted a lot of those douchebags lately.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Headhunter wrote: Us true fans are always glad to see them move on the other pastures. Seems the Pats have attracted a lot of those douchebags lately.

Agreed...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Headhunter wrote:And Jimbo, Cowboy fans aren't front-runners, the Cowboys attract a lot of front running bandwagoners. Us true fans are always glad to see them move on the other pastures. Seems the Pats have attracted a lot of those douchebags lately.
Exhibit A:

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Plate could just as easily read "FATFAN". Oh wait, didn't we have one of those at Honksville?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Stick a fork in the Iggles... season is over. Nice team ya got there DF... Will look for sig/av tomorrow.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:And Jimbo, Cowboy fans aren't front-runners, the Cowboys attract a lot of front running bandwagoners. Us true fans are always glad to see them move on the other pastures. Seems the Pats have attracted a lot of those douchebags lately.
Exhibit A:

:meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Here you go, Jimbo...

Df is out for the week and asked me to take care of the sig part as well...

Everything goes through Philly? I'm pretty sure the only thing going through Philly is the prosthetic cock of the Dallas Cowboys. It's now abundantly clear to me that not only are the Eagles vastly inferior in ever aspect of the game, but they enjoy taking a might thumping in the ass. We'll enjoy our view from the cellar for the rest of the year. Please send lubricant. We're going to need it!

Props for sacking up, that had to be hard to watch.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

It looked like Philly's game plan was designed by Garret Reid. What an absolute abortion of a team Philly has turned into.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Headhunter wrote:Here you go, Jimbo...

Df is out for the week and asked me to take care of the sig part as well...

Everything goes through Philly? I'm pretty sure the only thing going through Philly is the prosthetic cock of the Dallas Cowboys. It's now abundantly clear to me that not only are the Eagles vastly inferior in ever aspect of the game, but they enjoy taking a might thumping in the ass. We'll enjoy our view from the cellar for the rest of the year. Please send lubricant. We're going to need it!

Props for sacking up, that had to be hard to watch.

Ouch....

Yeah- funny how the energy popped like a bubble on the McNabb fumble. Granted the Eagles came back with a score but it was apparent that the Cowboys were going to put pressure on him all night. They also shut down the screen pass. McNabb is very gun shy in the pocket too. He had receivers open and just won't pull the trigger.

Madden had one of his better games too- he trashed McNabb and Reid's game plan as he should have. One of the most pathetic games this team has played in a long, long time.

The lack of preparation for this team has been apparent from the 1st game of the season when they didn't even have a return man on the roster and it cost them against the Packers. Reid's mind is clearly and understandably elsewhere and he has surrounded himself with some mediocre coaches who can't do much either. Jim Johnson doesn't have the personel to run his defense because Howard and Kearse are either old or just flat out busts. Could be a few years before this team gets back to being competitive.

Go Flyers!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

How'd you like this particular play...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803e74db
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Hey all...

I am hardly around anymore and just saw this thread. I'll sport the sig for a week since I would have been in on the bet.

What a shitty game.. They need to trade Mcnabb while he has some type of value now. No way they pay him the $30 mil due next year and will end up cutting him anyway. While they are not "out" it is oging to be way to hard to make up the differnce- esp with a 0-3 division record
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BBMarley wrote:What a shitty game.. They need to trade Mcnabb while he has some type of value now. No way they pay him the $30 mil due next year and will end up cutting him anyway. While they are not "out" it is oging to be way to hard to make up the differnce- esp with a 0-3 division record
If McNabb is due 30 mil next year, there is no way they trade him unless he renegotiates that deal. And, since there at least 10 teams in the NFL desperate enough to consider McNabb as an option, I don't think he is of any mind to rip up a deal favorable to him just so he can avoid the prospect of free agency.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
BBMarley wrote:What a shitty game.. They need to trade Mcnabb while he has some type of value now. No way they pay him the $30 mil due next year and will end up cutting him anyway. While they are not "out" it is oging to be way to hard to make up the differnce- esp with a 0-3 division record
If McNabb is due 30 mil next year, there is no way they trade him unless he renegotiates that deal. And, since there at least 10 teams in the NFL desperate enough to consider McNabb as an option, I don't think he is of any mind to rip up a deal favorable to him just so he can avoid the prospect of free agency.
He earns $9.6 next year including a $3.3m roster bonus. If the Eagles are going to get any value for him, he needs to continue to play.