Armageddon!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cueball wrote:Did you watch the game? I thought the call on Hobbs was the worst call until they went and called Moss for trying to catch a ball in the endzone. Unreal.
I watched the whole fucking thing. The Pats got away with being as sloppy and undisciplined as I have seen them this year. Props to them for that. But don't try to tell me that it is now legal for receivers to chuck guys in the end zone while the ball is in the air.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Shoalzie wrote:
Th wrote:
mvscal wrote:Hard to cheat against a team with an offensive coordinator under center.

The Colts were outplayed and beat in their own house.

They weren't outplayed...give them a little credit. Your boy Brady made some big throws down the stretch and pulled it out. This was definitely the Pats toughest test and I don't think there is much seperation between these two teams. I don't think there is anyone else close to the Pats and Colts right now...we saw the two best teams in the NFL square off today.

With a looming rematch likely in Foxboro come this January.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Life is Good
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

SPAMBOT wrote:Life is Good
Surely there's some kind of fancy-schmancy Internet software that will defeat this particular virus. :meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Th wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:
Th wrote:

The Colts were outplayed and beat in their own house.

They weren't outplayed...give them a little credit. Your boy Brady made some big throws down the stretch and pulled it out. This was definitely the Pats toughest test and I don't think there is much seperation between these two teams. I don't think there is anyone else close to the Pats and Colts right now...we saw the two best teams in the NFL square off today.

With a looming rematch likely in Foxboro come this January.
That will be great.. I really hope both teams are 100% healthy at that time. Not having Harrison tonight really hurt the Colts down near the red zone- want to see these teams go at each other at 100%
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:I watched the whole fucking thing. The Pats got away with being as sloppy and undisciplined as I have seen them this year. Props to them for that. But don't try to tell me that it is now legal for receivers to chuck guys in the end zone while the ball is in the air.
The play you're referring to also included obvious PI on the Colts. Hand checking, not looking at the ball, not making a play on the ball. Total "D" PI. Either call offsetting or no call at all.

Furthermore, your shit post seems to suggest it's okay for Colts receivers to tackle Patriot defenders to keep them from making interceptions though? No mention of that with your very insightful analysis of the game. Twice this happened. One no call. One call on NE for pass interference. That call on Hobbs was total bullshit.

No matter. As predicted, the refs tried everything in their power to fuck us. As predicted, we won anyways.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The play you're referring to also included obvious PI on the Colts. Hand checking, not looking at the ball, not making a play on the ball. Total "D" PI. Either call offsetting or no call at all.

Furthermore, your shit post seems to suggest it's okay for Colts receivers to tackle Patriot defenders to keep them from making interceptions though? No mention of that with your very insightful analysis of the game. Twice this happened. One no call. One call on NE for pass interference. That call on Hobbs was total bullshit.

No matter. As predicted, the refs tried everything in their power to fuck us. As predicted, we won anyways.
Holy fuck. When did Boston become the Oakland of the east?

I'm not going to dissect every last call and no call with you. If you can't recognize that the Pats played in a far less disciplined manner than usual, then just go and get a Darth Vader outfit painted red, white and blue so you'll fit in with all the other New England Raiders fans as you wallow in your paranoia together.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

If there was any doubt that ucan't doesn't know shit about the game of football that was erased when I exposed this fact and he ran and hid in this thread:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 1&start=40

No surprise he's playing the "refs tried to screw us" card.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

There's a reason tards like you fly below my radar, Shine. You don't rate. I will indulge your bitch ass this time though. I don't want you to pull Polian and threaten to break my legs should I have the fucking audacity to ignore your bitch ass... yet again.

The rules weren't changed, they were... "reinterpreted".... with a.... "renewed emphasis" on PI and IC penalties ---> :meds: To anyone with a semi-functioning brain stem, these mean the same thing. Go melt somewhere else, cunt.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:I'm not going to dissect every last call and no call with you.
If you saw the game as you claim, there's no debating the inconsistency of the calls.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:I'm not going to dissect every last call and no call with you.
If you saw the game as you claim, there's no debating the inconsistency of the calls.
I agree- during the course of most Patriots games this year I've seen them get away with more WR pushoffs and offensive lineman blatantly holding than any other team PUT TOGETHER.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Wow, ucant dropping a daily double of smack cliches up on me. First he uses the "you don't rate" smack and he follows that up with the "you're melting" card. A very impressive force of dumbfuckery you are. Let's see if I can dare compete with ucant's amazing skills at feeble/tired/old smack habits.

I am so inside your dome ucant I'm living there rent free. Keep crying in your moms basement.

:meds:
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

perhaps moss got away with a few push offs, but that PI call against him in the endzone somewhere around the end of the 3rd quarter was BS.

And yes, we will see these two again, mostly likely on a really shitty field in foxboro. I'll bet the NE grounds crew is getting the firehoses out as we speak to prep the field a bit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Shine wrote: A very impressive force of dumbfuckery you are. Let's see if I can dare compete with ucant's amazing skills at feeble/tired/old smack habits.

I am so inside your dome ucant I'm living there rent free. Keep crying in your moms basement.

:meds:

MY OPINION: I ignored you because you were splitting hairs over the meaning of the word “changed.” Why don’t you google “”2004 Colts Rule” and see what you get as returns. Bill Polian threw a… yup you guessed… “Polian” after once again getting smoked by the Patriots in the previous season’s playoffs and strong-armed the Rules Committee to “re-examine” the existing rules.

FACT: The rules were “reinterpreted” and pass interference and illegal contact penalties were “re-emphasized” for the 2004 season. The number of pass interference penalties dramatically increased over the previous year and Manning had the best season ever by a QB. Coincidence? I think not…

CONCLUSION: You’re an utter and complete failure in this forum. The presence of your posts in a KC Paul vs Neely death-match thread would only decrease its collective smack IQ. If I feeling like responding stomping to you in the future, I will let you know. I look forward to not reading your future BODE claims where I ran and hid ignored your incompetent ass. Good bye riddance….
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Why don’t you google “”2004 Colts Rule” and see what you get as returns.
Your search - ”2004 Colts Rule” - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

smackaholic wrote:perhaps moss got away with a few push offs, but that PI call against him in the endzone somewhere around the end of the 3rd quarter was BS.

And yes, we will see these two again, mostly likely on a really shitty field in foxboro. I'll bet the NE grounds crew is getting the firehoses out as we speak to prep the field a bit.

The Pats put in a brand new field turf surface last season. The days of chopped up muddy Foxboro are over......
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:perhaps moss got away with a few push offs, but that PI call against him in the endzone somewhere around the end of the 3rd quarter was BS.

The Pats put in a brand new field turf surface last season. The days of chopped up muddy Foxboro are over......
What about the snowplow?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Quick Poll: Who didn't think the Colts got a couple of VERY favorable calls (or non-calls) in the game?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:

What about the snowplow?

No more astro turf so no plow. Plus we don't want to give Don Shula flashbacks to the point where he blows his own brains out. On second thought.......BRING OUT THE PLOW!!!
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Your opinion: Is something nobody cares about. You claim how superior your intellect and smack are yet neither could be farther from the truth. You are a bitter, whining cunt of a poster and I've yet to see one example of a solid take from you or anyone giving a shit about what you have to say.

FACT: You claimed that NE owned the Colts to the extent the Colts had to change the rules in order to win, something that is 100% wrong. You trying to put a semantics spin on the word "change" makes Clinton's "what the definition of is, is" rank right up there with the Lincoln/Douglas debates. It's not hard for someone with 10 functioning brain cells to understand this, which now that I think about it explains why you're having so much trouble grasping this. The rule was on the books already and had been for a long time.
It's not a new rule, just one less rigorously enforced in recent years. A spate of complaints came from teams last season about receivers being spun around, knocked off their routes and generally manhandled while past the legal 5-yard "chuck" area.
Actually following a rule IS NOT a rule change. Much like in college hoops when they put an emphasis on officials calling players for carrying the ball, no changes to anything only enforcing what should have been being enforced the whole time.

Conclusion: Self-proclamtions of victory and superiority are worth less than a peso. You sound like the kind of guy who would gloss himself with a nickname. Much like your beloved Belicheat you seem to get your pussy in a twist when someone calls you out on something. Your overuse of smack cliches illustrates just how piss-poor of a poster you are. I'd tell you to bring something to the table but I guess shit takes, cliches and claimes of "bode", "meltdown" and "I ran you" are all you have to offer.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Quick Poll: Who didn't think the Colts got a couple of VERY favorable calls (or non-calls) in the game?
Quick answer: Most fans of teams other than the Patriots.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
See You Next Wednesday

BSmack wrote:
See You Next Wednesday wrote:Quick Poll: Who didn't think the Colts got a couple of VERY favorable calls (or non-calls) in the game?
Quick answer: Most fans of teams other than the Patriots.
You mean like me, a Packers fan?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Quick answer: Most fans of teams other than the Patriots and retards.
Is that better?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Most. All. Same thing. :meds:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
See You Next Wednesday

BSmack wrote:
See You Next Wednesday wrote:
BSmack wrote: Quick answer: Most fans of teams other than the Patriots and retards.
Is that better?

Sure, it tells me a ton about you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Sure, it tells me a ton about you.
What? That I don't buy into stupid conspiracy theories?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
See You Next Wednesday

BSmack wrote:
See You Next Wednesday wrote:Sure, it tells me a ton about you.
What? That I don't buy into stupid conspiracy theories?
Who said anything about conspiracy theories?