Hey Todd

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Hey Todd

Post by RadioFan »

THE YANKEES LOSE! THAAAAAAAAAA YANKEEES LOSE!

How did that taste, AGAIN, bitch?

You have, without a doubt, the most overpriced, prissy, overrated "team" this side of Earth, motherfucking wannabe pedophile.

Wannabe.

Let's talk about that for a moment, shall we?

Your Yankees have been all about that for, oh say, the last 12 FUCKING YEARS, and what has it gotten you? Of course, I'm sure you and your mom had a swell time, with that gun very near her head (and yours), during those first four years of Yankee Glory. Ah, those were the days, weren't they? The days of jacking off into the toilet, when you didn't have the guts to seduce your mother (hey, we're all young and naive).

But let's face it, since you've started thinking about having your own place, despite how attractive your mom has become, your team sucks.

In the last 7 years, no championships, and over the last FOUR years, your overpaid, over-hyped "team" didn't even make it out of the first round.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have I neglected to mention that the Yankees are primed to win the World Series, next year?

Todd, make good on your one-time promise and eat a bullet. Now's the time for change.

Sincerely,

Your Friend,

RadioFan
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, Todd?

Who's coming back next year?

A. Torre
B. Your mom
C. 13-year-old girl
D. None of the above

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

13 straight Octobers swinging the bats.

If that's the definition of "failure"... sign me up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No Todd, it's "corrugated".

RF, 'sup buddy?

Posting a callout thread at 3:30 am... you in between jobs at the Circle K?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote:13 straight Octobers swinging the bats.

It's easy to buy your way into the playoffs, but having what it takes to get to the WS is another matter altogether. It is a failure for the Yanks not to make the WS with the payroll and bankroll they have.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

jiminphilly wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:13 straight Octobers swinging the bats.

It's easy to buy your way into the playoffs, but having what it takes to get to the WS is another matter altogether. It is a failure for the Yanks not to make the WS with the payroll and bankroll they have.
no yank fan here, but, even a ginormous payroll isn't enough to ensure getting you there. You have to win 2 series against the best teams around. Odds are, they'll do it now and then, but, to expect to be there damn near every year or even every four, is ridiculous.

I just hope george follows through with his threat and cans torre, so they can go back to the 18 drought they had prior to his getting there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jiminphilly wrote:It's easy to buy your way into the playoffs

RACK!!!

Sin,
The Atlanta Braves, New York Mets, Baltimore Orioles, Los Angeles Dodgers, Seattle Mariners, et. al.

Well gee, Jim, that's about the dumbest thing I've read in quite some time.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote:

RACK!!!

Sin,
The Atlanta Braves, New York Mets, Baltimore Orioles, Los Angeles Dodgers, Seattle Mariners, et. al..
Thanks for proving my point- note I said playoffs not World Series. Might want stop askin your buds for info and research stats by yourself for once.
Well gee, Jim, that's about the dumbest thing I've read in quite some time
You should read the shit you post in the NFL forum.. it's a lot worse.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jiminphilly wrote:Thanks for proving my point- note I said playoffs not World Series. Might want stop askin your buds for info and research stats by yourself for once.

Uhm... "stats"?

You mean like W/L records, which determines who makes the postseason?

Uhm... I actually did check those. Unless I got a hold of some falsified ones, they said that the Braves and the Dodgers were somewhere around the 10th Tee right now.

Do you have some info to the contrary?

I mean, your point was that "It's easy to buy your way into the playoffs." I was just wondering if you thought those teams that are vacationing in October would agree with you.

I mean, it's "easy," right?

Really? You mean it's even worse than "IKYABWAI" smack?

Really?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote:
Uhm... I actually did check those. Unless I got a hold of some falsified ones, they said that the Braves and the Dodgers were somewhere around the 10th Tee right now.

Do you have some info to the contrary?
Yes actually. 10 years from 1996-2006 when the Braves made the postseason 10 straight seasons without a WS.
Dodgers made it 3 times-- again no World Series.
Should I go on or can you only focus 1 year at a time?
Really? You mean it's even worse than "IKYABWAI" smack?

Really?
So pointing out that you're shit takes in the NFL forum continually get blasted is IKY.. oh forget it- Yourr schtick was old 5000 posts ago.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jiminphilly wrote:Yes actually. 10 years from 1996-2006 when the Braves made the postseason 10 straight seasons without a WS.

You said it was "easy."

Apparently not... or at least according to those pesky things called "facts," anyway.

I notice you didn't adress the Orioles and Mariners -- who have both made huge blank-check plays for the postseason in recent years... how'd that work out?

Remember -- you said it was "easy." Ask Baltimore fan how they feel about that.
So pointing out that you're shit takes in the NFL forum continually get blasted is IKY?

When I say "you're stupid," and your retort is "no way, dude... YOU'RE STUPID!!!!"

Uhm, yeah -- that's as textbook an example of IKYABWAI as you'll see outside of Kansas City.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:

RACK!!!

Sin,
Stuck on 26.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Yes actually. 10 years from 1996-2006 when the Braves made the postseason 10 straight seasons without a WS.
You said it was "easy."
Apparently not... or at least according to those pesky things called "facts," anyway.
I just gave you 2 teams who have traditionally spent a shit load of money on players and who have made the post season yet failed to win a WS during that same time frame. I can throw in Boston but they finally won 1 so I guess that disqualifies them right? Cubs blew a giant load- how'd they fair in the postseason? How about those Anaheim Angels?... (Has anyone seen or heard from RJ since they lost??) Rangers, Mariners (2001, 2001), WhiteSox, Giants.... Heck even the Phillies learned the hard way-- spend a little extra cash, make the postseason and BAM- season over thanks to a Rockies team with far more heart (and a better manager)
I notice you didn't adress the Orioles and Mariners -- who have both made huge blank-check plays for the postseason in recent years... how'd that work out? Remember -- you said it was "easy." Ask Baltimore fan how they feel about that.
Damn- you got me. 1 team who has misspent a shit load of money on players past their prime only to make it to the postseason in 96 and 97 and now with a bloated payroll for players who no longer play for their team they're stuck because they couldn't keep up with the teams who CAN and WILL spend a shit load in salary but fail in the postseason because times like the Marlins, Diamonbacks, Indians and perhaps the Rockies just wait for their turn.
So pointing out that you're shit takes in the NFL forum continually get blasted is IKY?
When I say "you're stupid," and your retort is "no way, dude... YOU'RE STUPID!!!!"

Uhm, yeah -- that's as textbook an example of IKYABWAI as you'll see outside of Kansas City.
Somehow the IKY smack you intended to run with hasn't gotten the wheels you imagined-- don't get me wrong- there are some who earn a rubber/glue comment but the rest of are just pointing out instances where you have fallen flat on your face. When you post as often as you do, it's only natural that you're going to trip up and skin the chin once in while. Don't get down on yourself. RJ will be along soon enough to help you back on your pedastol
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry bro, I'd respond... but I seriously couldn't make heads or tails of what you were babbling about.

BTW -- gibberish doesn't suddenly become intelligible just because you put it in bold.

Seriously man, try again or something. Maybe with a comma or two or something.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote:Sorry bro, I'd respond... but I seriously couldn't make heads or tails of what you were babbling about.

BTW -- gibberish doesn't suddenly become intelligible just because you put it in bold.

Seriously man, try again or something. Maybe with a comma or two or something.
Grammar/Comprehension smack in addition to the already mentioned IKY smack. Brilliant. Just Brilliant. I'd venture over to the NBA forum to see what trash your sprewing there but I think I've unfortunately read enough.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uhm... bro...

YOU ran the "IKYABWAI" smack. Maybe you should reread what you wrote. Or are you really going to try and attribute your posts to me?

Really?

And although I can see how you'd get confused, that definitely wasn't any sort of spelling/grammarsmack. Matter of fact, if I run grammarsmack, I make it pretty clear which monumental fuckup I'm referring to.

But seriously dude -- in this case, it wasn't "smack," it was fact. That was truly one incoherent bit of rambling.

Next time, you need to actually sit down, and figure out what it is you're trying to say, and then try and put it in words. Then, maybe proofread what you wrote, and maybe you won't end up writing shit like -- "Damn- you got me. 1 team who has misspent a shit load of money on players past their prime only to make it to the postseason in 96 and 97 and now with a bloated payroll for players who no longer play for their team they're stuck because they couldn't keep up with the teams who CAN and WILL spend a shit load in salary but fail in the postseason because times like the Marlins, Diamonbacks, Indians and perhaps the Rockies just wait for their turn. "

Or possibly "there are some who earn a rubber/glue comment but the rest of are just pointing out instances where you have fallen flat on your face.

Dude, I don't have even the foggiest clue what the fuck it is you're even trying to adress. 500 word sentences will do that, as will stringing together words like "but the rest of are just" and assorted other gibberish.

If you use some sort of language we both speak, I'm sure I can offer up counterpoints to whatever it is that you tried to say, but until we can get on the same page linguistically, that ain't going to happen.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

You can't win with Dins when he starts dissecting your sentence structure and punctuation. Just tap out and live to fight another day...it's a losing battle.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shoalzie wrote:Just tap out and live to fight another day...it's a losing battle.

I'd suggest actually typing something coherent, but to each their own.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote:pedastol
Awrsome.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:Eventually when the traffic ceases, he'll waddle back underneath his galvanized steel roof.

or is that corregated? :?
Oh well....there are certain things one can take pride in not knowing.
No worries Todd, I'll always be here to rub salt in your sore pussy when your precious Yankees lose.

Btw, how's the playoff run going?

Ooops, my bad. I meant the signing period. How's that going? Have you e-mailed A-Rod, offering to have him dress up like a little girl or you mother, yet?

How about having him dress up as your daddy? Then you could just do us all a favor and end it for him AND you, LOSER.

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

RadioFan wrote:Btw, how's the playoff run going?

Ooops, my bad. I meant the signing period. How's that going?
Aren't you dead yet, Todd?

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I assume you were listening to those tools out of providence on 103 FM. Gawd I hate those fukkers. I hate shows in general that try to sound cool by screaming over one another for a few hours like a handful of obnoxious drunks.

STFU already.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

not saying joe isn't a good manager, but, I have a hard time giving best manager title to anybody that has the DH to fall back on. Sorry, but, with the DH there really isn't that much for them to manage.

The bottom line is if you have the talent, you'll do better. Other sports that are more team oriented are different. Coaching comes more into play in football.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:How could I go now that Boston is getting ready start sniveling about how they miraculously won the AL EAST this year? :shock:

Interesting sports radio topics today in New England. After spending the first 30 seconds letting the listening audience know that the Red Sox lost last night and are facing elimination, they then dedicate 5 minutes bashing Steinbrenner, Torre, and A-Rod.

Yeah...winning the AL EAST was some real BODE. :lol:
You know what you remind me of? A sniveling myopic OU fan whose entire world has just been destroyed on a fluke play, late in the season, by Oklahoma State. Pathetic, to say the least, LOSER.

Prop yourself up by denigrating your arch nemesis all you want. Still doesn't change the FACT that your owner still can't buy a championship and is a L-O-S-E-R.

As are YOU, dipshit. Keep on with that hate if it makes you feel better, LOSER.

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:You remind me of something, too, Radio fan.

But I don't waste my time dwelling on it. I just wipe it right off and flush.
Right along with posting about suicide and fucking your mother and young girls, right?

3-3, bitch.

Which loser is the new manager for your precious NY -- a city in which you've never lived -- btw?

Even if Cleveland manages to beat Boston in Game 7, this thread isn't going to end well for you, LOSER.

But, by all means, keep posting. :lol:
Toddowen in 2004, up 3-0, in the ALCS wrote:Who do we play next?

Toddowen in 2007, aka LOSER wrote:I just wipe it right off and flush.
Indeed. Good to know you're in lock-step with your pathetic excuse for an owner. Get used to the Yankees becoming just like the Raiders, with Grandma Alice and Grandma George peering through binoculars, and asking assistants, "Eh? Hay thhoney bunthhch, wat just happened? I'thve got dethisions to make har.

Long live George, LOSER.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

RadioFan wrote:Even if Cleveland manages to beat Boston in Game 7, this thread isn't going to end well for you, LOSER.
Whoops. Looks like The Boston Red Sox managed to come back.

Todd, this is why you are a complete dumbfuck.

See ... if the Rockies win, I'll be completely happy.

And if Boston wins, I'll be here to laugh in your fucking pedophilic, pathetic and -- very hopefully, soon to be blown away via suicide -- dome, fuckstain.

Best World Series EVER.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Beckett Post Game 5
Karma is a bitch
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:
smackaholic wrote:not saying joe isn't a good manager, but, I have a hard time giving best manager title to anybody that has the DH to fall back on. Sorry, but, with the DH there really isn't that much for them to manage.

The bottom line is if you have the talent, you'll do better. Other sports that are more team oriented are different. Coaching comes more into play in football.

It might seem so.
Toddowen wrote:But the coniving ways of Bill Belicheat may very well have been encouraged by what has been suspected for several years to be a pitch stealing system at Fenway Park. I believe the Boston Globe covered these allegations awhile back...before the latest Cheatriot scandal.
Quit making up shit, Again, LOSER.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Hey Todd?

Do us all a favor and celebrate the WORLD CHAMPION Boston Red Sox by blowing your brains out.

TIA, fuckstain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Toddowen wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Just tap out and live to fight another day...it's a losing battle.

I'd suggest actually typing something coherent, but to each their own.
I'd suggest he not even type anything at all. Even if it were coherent, it would be nothing but the usual repetitious pile of spud skin post that he only seems to be capable of. This flattened foreheaded fool actually posted almost nightly reports all season long on the Detriot Tigers.

Few if any gave a fuck or even viewed the thread.

Dins was referring to jiminphilly but thanks for the kind words, friend. I think I'll bring that thread back for another year just because you seem to enjoy it so much.