We're Saved!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

We're Saved!!!

Post by Mikey »

Air Force One just landed at Miramar!!

All the state and local politicos are there to meet Bush.

Thank gOd and GOD. Help is here.

When do we get some FEMA trailers?
warren

Re: We're Saved!!!

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:Air Force One just landed at Miramar!!

You have nothing to fear anymore Mikey, he's going to find that fire dead or alive.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Is Bush going to "smoke the fire out"?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I think I just heard that all helicopter traffic is grounded. I'm sure that doesn't help too much with the water drops.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If Chimpy has been set loose to brush clear prior to the fires, we wouldn't have these problems - my dad in a hotel without internet, and Mikey drinking rubbing alcohol when his bladder is empty.

Who knows WHAT Raydah James is up to - but my guess is, either he's looting Mikey's poolhouse, or he's turning tricks at the evac center.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Now I'm hearing that all aerial drops are cancelled until 3:00 pm when El Presidente leaves. That's about 6 hours without air support at a critical time. I'm sure the firefighters will appreciate that
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I remember just prior to the 2000 election, Gore made a visit to SoCal for a fundraiser. As he left, they shut down I-5 for his motorcade to pass through right at fucking 5PM. I get that there are certain protocols that need to be followed when "high-stature" politicos are in a certain area, but both the Bush situation and Gore's reek of guys who just don't get it. If you're going to interfere with an operation, or in Gore's case, inconvenience hundreds of thousands of drivers, don't go or at the very least wait until a more reasonable time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

there isn't much that pisses me off more than politicians who deem it neccessary to inspect the damage themselves and in doing so, interupt people who, unlike the hacks, are actually being helpful.

The trouble is, is that these fukking maroons think that if they don't show up, people will think they don't give a fukk and their political adversaries will remind everyone of it.

Just once, I would like to see one of these worthless hacks say, you know what, I am not going to go there, because, guess what, I'd be in the fukking way.

This isn't a dem or republican thing. It's just an all around worthless politician thing.

Stay home, asshole and watch it on TV, again, and again and...

Just to change the subject, here in lovely new england, the skys are clearing. No, not clearing from smoke. They are clearing from the clouds which brought us a bit of rain last night. That's the stuff you socals steal from other folks, only we don't have to pipe it in.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Just can't wait for a handout can you freedom hater?
Defense wins championships.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

George W. Bush is a fucking jackass.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Blitzkrieg wrote:

You've got me all wrong. I'm looking for a hand job.

Got any spare time?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote:George W. Bush is a fucking jackass.
I'm surprised he even bothered to show up. He's notorious for turning his back on CA when they ask the fed for anything such as subsidizing the emergency rooms that are overrun with illegals, simply because he didn't carry the state in either election. In fact, he's basically all but pretended that CA doesn't exist for his entire presidency just out of spite. And NOW the fucker shows up causing water dropping to come to a halt? Nice going douchebag.
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Mikey wrote:
Blitzkrieg wrote:

Got any spare time?

I'm not into the drug-addled tree hugger type.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

They probably just told him they were visiting a new part of the Crawford Ranch that he hadn't seen yet.
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:Now I'm hearing that all aerial drops are cancelled until 3:00 pm when El Presidente leaves. That's about 6 hours without air support at a critical time. I'm sure the firefighters will appreciate that

Just where did you hear that Micheal? I've just seen live feed of airdrops on Fox.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I've lost a considerable amount of respect for the man, but a link would be helpful, not what you've heard via the Can/String grapevine network.

To reiterate a previous poster's comment, had the clearing of ground brush not been thwarted by you eco-facists then you might not be sitting at home twisting spleefs and trying to figure out how to intall the garden hose without getting a hangnail.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey gets a pass on the Bush hating. He's been under a bit of stress.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

George Bush doesn't care about burnt people.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

warren wrote:
Mikey wrote:Now I'm hearing that all aerial drops are cancelled until 3:00 pm when El Presidente leaves. That's about 6 hours without air support at a critical time. I'm sure the firefighters will appreciate that

Just where did you hear that Micheal? I've just seen live feed of airdrops on Fox.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I've lost a considerable amount of respect for the man, but a link would be helpful, not what you've heard via the Can/String grapevine network.

To reiterate a previous poster's comment, had the clearing of ground brush not been thwarted by you eco-facists then you might not be sitting at home twisting spleefs and trying to figure out how to intall the garden hose without getting a hangnail.
Your live feed was probably from yesterday. I heard it on the TV news. Sorry but that's the best I can do for now.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's time to turn off the news. They did a great job about updating everyone when the fires were totally out of control but now they are starting to get sensational.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:Mikey gets a pass on the Bush hating. He's been under a bit of stress.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey wrote:
trev wrote:Mikey gets a pass on the Bush hating. He's been under a bit of stress.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Looks like Trev is angling for some pool time.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mikey, install some underwater cams so we can check out her bikini line. I'll yank my slab to her shaving bumps while wearing a vampire mask.
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Mister Bushice wrote:George Bush doesn't care about burnt people.

He would if Haliburton were in the firefighting business.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote:

Got any spare time?

Excuse me...did someone here say something about a "handjob"...?...because I'm still in office..
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:
warren wrote:

Your live feed was probably from yesterday. I heard it on the TV news. Sorry but that's the best I can do for now.
Oh how sweet Mikey, "probably from yesterday." "I heard it on the TV news." "Sorry but that's the best I can do for now."

Shut the fuck up dude. You would be the first person asking for "LINK" if it suited your case.

However, you can't and it was live and the Governator has been on stating the aqua dumps are ongoing, LIVE, and a fireman from Bluebird is stating that they're getting acres of fire extinguishing even from Canadian aircraft, yet you lie like a rug.

Sorry punk, but your best ain't good enough.

late.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

warrentard, sorry but there ain't no "LINKS" for an evolving situation. The news broadcasts, tickers across the bottom of the screen and info passed along by word of mouth on the net are the only sources available. If you depend on "LINKS" to verify all your knowledge then your info store is sadly lacking. Where do you think your "LINKS" come from in the first place?

I saw all those planes flying yesterday. Where's your "LINK" showing them flying today?

STFU you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Hey, I don't know...

10:56 a.m. October 25, 2007

SAN DIEGO – With aid from the weather and a mini-air force of tankers and helicopters, more than 5,000 firefighters are gradually battling San Diego County's remaining fires to a standstill, officials reported Thursday.
Breaking U-T news:
Residents of southwest Fallbrook let back in
From today's U-T:
Criticism over issue of air support builds
Building patterns are to blame, critics say
Fire facts
FEMA says it's better prepared
There's little rest for the rescuers
Optimistic governor tours more fire areas
Volunteer firefighters save mountaintop
Community profiles

The good news was tempered, however, by word that two bodies had been found – one on Wednesday night and one on early Thursday morning – in an unincorporated area just northeast of Poway.

They were discovered in a home on Highland Valley Road, victims of the Witch Creek fire.

The grim find brings to three the number of people killed by the firestorm. One man was killed Sunday in the Harris fire.

Other people who died due to accidents or medical complications during or after their evacuation from threatened neighborhoods sets the total number of fire-related deaths at 10, county officials say.

Overall, the firestorm has destroyed an estimated 1,470 homes as it burned over nearly 350,000 acres, said county Supervisor Ron Roberts.

AdvertisementBut with the hot, dry Santa Ana winds having dissipated, the breakneck pace of the various fires has slowed considerably. Around the county, residents who evacuated over the past four days began to trickle back into Rancho Bernardo, Escondido and much of Fallbrook.
In particular, the three blazes that have wrought the greatest destruction to homes – the Witch Creek, Harris and Rice Canyon fires – “are all looking pretty good,” said Cal Fire spokeswoman Roxanne Provaznik.

However, none of the fires, including the Horno fire on Camp Pendleton Marine Base, is more than 50 percent contained. Most have only 10 or 20 percent of their area enclosed in fire lines, officials said.

Firefighters were focusing their attention Thursday on two areas and two fires.

East of Jamul, the Harris fire is feeding on heavy, flammable foliage to turn northeast toward Lyons Valley Road, fire officials said. The fire is most active northwest of Barrett Lake in an area called Four Corners. In North County, weak winds overnight enabled firefighters to hold the Witch Creek fire out of Julian, but the town is still considered vulnerable and residents aren't being allowed to return.

The same is true for Ramona, one of the first communities hit hard by the fire. The area is largely without water, county officials said.

Responding indirectly to criticism from politicians over the amount of air support available to firefighters, Carlsbad Fire Chief Kevin Crawford described the amount of aircraft on hand as “unprecedented in any county.”

The roster already includes 13 air tankers, 42 helicopters, five C-130 transports adapted as tankers, four air attack aircraft used to scout and coordinate air operations and Tanker 910, a DC-10 jumbo jet converted as an tanker.

The massive Martin Mars seaplane, held up Wednesday by customs red tape, arrived yesterday at Lake Elsinore from its base in Vancouver, British Columbia.

A converted World War II amphibian, the lumbering four-engined Mars can drop enough water to cover three acres of land at once.

“We have begged, borrowed – and by some estimations, even stolen – aircraft from other portions of the state to fight (these) fires,” Crawford said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:.....sorry but there ain't no "LINKS" for an evolving situation.
I'm surprised your liberal butt-buddies at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc haven't used your post in this shit thread as proof.

go fuck yourself anyway.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Mikey wrote:.....sorry but there ain't no "LINKS" for an evolving situation.
I'm surprised your liberal butt-buddies at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc haven't used your post in this shit thread as proof.

go fuck yourself anyway.
Why don't you do the world a favor and crawl back up your crack whore mother's syphilitic cunt.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Claire Shipman "Thank you Wolf, I'm here in downtown Calexico where our sources at T1B have confirmed that President Bush has cancelled all airdrops over the fire in southern california. back to you."
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Sirfindafold wrote:I'm surprised your liberal butt-buddies at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc haven't used your post in this shit thread as proof.
Yeah, because PBS is renowned for breaking news. Dumbass.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

...But can you imagine the cacaphonous harrangue from the Far Left had the Chimpster elected to administer the Relief Effort from the comfy confines of the Oval Office, a la Katrina?

Presidents tour disaster scenes. Even those you hate. Deal with it, Losers.
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Diane Feinstein came with Bush today. If they can be a happy family we can too.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sirfindafold wrote:Claire Shipman "Thank you Wolf, I'm here in downtown Calexico where our sources at T1B have confirmed that President Bush has cancelled all airdrops over the fire in southern california. back to you."
Nice. I suppose you really are good for more than the occasional "who gives a fuck" when motivated

It never ceases to amaze how the Bush haters roll. Never miss an opportunity. :shrug:

On an ironic and humorous note, here's a catchy tune, though you have to listen to Oldies stations to hear it these days.

I'm sure Mikey and CM recall it fondly... or not.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

You got it all wrong. G.W. Bush hates the desert. I'm sure I can link you some proof since San Diego is a desert, from what the board climatologists have previously said.

Just like Iraq too.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

couldnt they use a little rest anyhow? and last I checked, they can fly at night. duh!

besides, i heard the fires are all under control. californians=drama queens.
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:warrentard, sorry but there ain't no "LINKS" for an evolving situation. The news broadcasts, tickers across the bottom of the screen and info passed along by word of mouth on the net are the only sources available. If you depend on "LINKS" to verify all your knowledge then your info store is sadly lacking. Where do you think your "LINKS" come from in the first place?

I saw all those planes flying yesterday. Where's your "LINK" showing them flying today?

STFU you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Oh, dude, you're mayor, wait, I'll go look at the "live feed" right now and find out his name and why he is stating there are 16 aircraft ready to drop piss on your ass and you can't even come up with the number of a channel or refute the fact that you stupid fucks use flammable shingles and are fined for cutting underbrush. It's late but I'll have all of this documented by tomorrow.

Oh, and let me see if I get your "link" for today.

You're a hack that doesn't even probably live where you say you do, where's Bluebird from your homestead, oh I know, just take left on Google Map and you're ritht there. What do you know about retardant code 3 foam that you can coat your house with, from that green thing that comes out of the spicket wich will last for as much long as four hours.

I'm a fucking damage controlman with hazmat designation and I used that shit in Haiti while your cigar stuffing hero sent us into a shithole to intsall Arastide while his boys wrapped tires and kerosene and pussies like you talk shit about me not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.

Burn you stupid fucks, we're hotter, we're crazier and we don't seem to have a problem with mud slides and mud plungers.

But I know you'll keep me posted.

Enjoy Escondido, you lying sack of refuse.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

and last I checked, they can fly at night. duh!
Well sure they can!
What pilot doesn't want to fly at low altitude through canyons and between mountains at night!
Add in being blinded by smoke and dealing with extreme turbulence from blazing winds generated by the fire below the aircraft is also a good reason they fly at night over wildfires.
Shit even a rookie with hardly any seat time can do that shit. What's the big deal anyway?

Fuckin California Drama Queens are so damn stupid.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

FREE DEBIT CARDS! I repeat FREE DEBIT CARDS! As heard by me today on the radio. The local pull tab/stripper joints will be doing epcot business for the next month or so. Thats whats wrong with Bush,I voted for a republican not a democrat. This compassionate conservatism is just a way for repubs to buy votes. Oh well.