Official PATSeriks vs Cowboys thread. Bring it bitches!!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Nacho wrote:
Neely8 wrote:This coming from a fan of Meroidman and his cheating ways! You hypocritical self righteous piece of shit. Judging by the amount of posts regarding the Pats from you there is no doubt they are all up in your head. Enjoy your season and maybe you will get to have another beatdown come January......
Nothing like a guy who is defending a bunch of cheats to call out another guy regarding said topic...

You might want to shut your pie hole about now, you are sounding more retarded with each post...

Its called pointing out Hypocrisy. Who the fuck are you anyway?? I guess when the Cowgirls do well you show up, but otherwise your a ghost. HH and DF are here day in and day out. You on the other hand I never see but once or twice a year.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Last time I checked the Superbowl hasn't been played yet and it typically is a long road to get there for any team...
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:Its called pointing out Hypocrisy. Who the fuck are you anyway?? I guess when the Cowgirls do well you show up, but otherwise your a ghost. HH and DF are here day in and day out. You on the other hand I never see but once or twice a year.
Who am I?

Someone who has been around the block a few times but now I am just a guy that posts here when I feel like it. I am sorry that you think the frequency of my postings causes what I say to lose validity....

I will try to do better and get no life so I can spend more time posting for your entertainment...

By the way a better angle on the hypocrisy thing would have been to shy away from being one yourself... But maybe you are too stupid to understand how stupid you really are...

The faggy quality of your posts speaks for itself...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote: they SMOKED your team without videotape.
Says who? The next game they win honestly will be their first.

How many games did the Chargers win last year with a needle in Merriman's arm? How many of his teamates did he stick the needle into? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Worry about your own team and their skeletons....
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Nacho wrote: I am sorry that you think the frequency of my postings causes what I say to lose validity....
well it does....

your board cred goes up proportionately to the number of times you hit the submit button....for somebody that's "been around the block a few times", you should know this.....

the "faggy buttlicker" in you is strong.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:Worry about your own team and their skeletons....
Skeletor owns the Cowboys... And his Power is beyond your understanding...

Wait...

you said skeletons....

Carry on with your stupidity....
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Felix wrote:
Nacho wrote: I am sorry that you think the frequency of my postings causes what I say to lose validity....
well it does....

your board cred goes up proportionately to the number of times you hit the submit button....for somebody that's "been around the block a few times", you should know this.....

the "faggy buttlicker" in you is strong.....
Yeah, but I really don't care about street cred anymore.... I am trying to go legit...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Squeely wrote:Its called pointing out Hypocrisy.
The only thing you've pointed out is your own stupidity. Who supported Merriman?

You, on the other hand, immediately dropped to your knees and began gorging on Belifraud's seed like it was mother's milk.

This is what I posted when it became clear what was happening:
Me wrote:As for the Patriots and the situation they find themselves in I can honestly say that they deserve every comment and punishment that is levied against them. Not trying to hide anything here. I am disgusted with the actions of my team. As a fan of the Patriots I am embarassed. I feel they owe NFL fans of all teams an apology. Whether the league decides to take picks, fine, or even suspend is up to them and I support the harshest penalty they feel is necessary.

Most teams try to gain a competitive advantage. Do I have evidence? Not like what they have on the Patriots evidence no. Do I listen to soundbites of coaches like Bill Parcells and others who say it happens? Absolutely. This is not to excuse the actions of the Patriots. There are no excuses. As a fan of the Patriots I apologize to all of the fans of other teams. I am disgusted that the team I root for has forced me to write that sentence.......
Is that getting on my knees as you so eloquently put it? I don't see it that way. My team was wrong. They were punished, the league has said that they received any info the Pats have. If you choose not to believe that then take it up with the commish.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I just can't fucking believe that this game isn't going to be televised here in PHX. Arguably the most anticipated regular season game in years, and we're stuck watching the Cardinals. I thought the whole point of NBC taking over Sunday Night Football was that they had more flexibility and could move a game like this to prime time. I guess they're expecting that Ain'ts/Seachickens game to be a real ratings grabber. Anybody else getting hosed on this?
The flex scheduling doesn’t kick in until week 11. I don’t get hosed on any games. I have the NFL Ticket.

RACK another Neely8 meltdown.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
mvscal wrote: Says who? The next game they win honestly will be their first.

How many games did the Chargers win last year with a needle in Merriman's arm? How many of his teamates did he stick the needle into? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Worry about your own team and their skeletons....
What needle? You don't shoot supplements, you fat, ignorant toolbag. Nor is one roided dumbshit on your team even remotely comparable to the systematic cheating being done by the Asterisks though there are roided dumbshits on your "team" also.

The Asterisks aren't about one guy fucking up. It's about an entire squad of sack-gobbling fuck ups and it starts at the top. None of your past, present or future "wins" have any credibility at all.
RACK
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Neely8 wrote:I can honestly say that they deserve every comment and punishment that is levied against them
But Wade still has an ass kicking coming for it, right?

You gonna send him some plane tickets?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Headhunter wrote:
Neely8 wrote:I can honestly say that they deserve every comment and punishment that is levied against them
But Wade still has an ass kicking coming for it, right?

You gonna send him some plane tickets?

We will see if your laughing come Sunday night......
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:We will see if your laughing come Sunday night......
Can this be used as "bulletin board" material?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

This just in from The Hater Nation...
When did T.O. turn into this limp-wristed pansy, a glorified version of Brandon Lloyd? This was a guy who recovered from a broken leg and almost made Donovan McNabb a winner. Now he's as jumpy as Michael J. Fox on a Red Bull bender.

http://thehaternation.blogspot.com/2007 ... er_12.html
If there was any justice in the world, NFL Adam would have Chris Berman's job. Or at least Chris Berman's writer's job.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Patriots 38

Cowboys 19

Cowboys are exposed for the FRAUD that they are
Go Patriots! ! ! !
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Headhunter wrote:And he's going to have how many Knute Rockne "win one for the cheater" speeches?
bwaahahahaha

RACK!
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

mvscal wrote:
Squeely wrote:Who's melting for real? I think it is obvious
Yes it certainly is. Your team is nothing but stinking pile cheating shit and everybody knows it. No one associated with that "team" has any credibility and never will. Once a cheating scumbag always a cheating scumbag.

You're just going to have to suck on it, you fat, retarded faggot.
Its been 4 weeks since the ass rape of the Bolts and its still sore ?

Walk it off Trooper
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Awfully quiet up in here. Nice secondary you got there. Thanks for the 51 point day from Brady. Who do I owe sigs to?
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Th wrote:Patriots 38

Cowboys 19

Cowboys are exposed for the FRAUD that they are

Ahem . . . . . . . . . . . . .

~crickets~

- - - As I was saying
Go Patriots! ! ! !
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Toddowen wrote:I've got a few sigs for those who are openly fans of the Pats.

How about:

"*"

or

"TILT"

The Pats have really branded themselves with a sig of shame that wont soon be forgotten.

Huh ?

Buwahahahahahahahaha

Take your ball and go home wimpie
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Toddowen wrote:I've got a few sigs for those who are openly fans of the Pats.

How about:

"*"

or

"TILT"

The Pats have really branded themselves with a sig of shame that wont soon be forgotten.

We love how you hate us - deal with it! ;-)
Go Patriots! ! ! !
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Life is good
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Life is good ®

btw--- are they going to just give the Pats
the title and skip all the play-offs and Stupor Bowl ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Life is good, glad it's also for you up...
Go Bucs, Gators
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

For non Pats fans I post this as a Public Service
jeal·ous /ˈdʒɛləs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jel-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his rich brother.
2. feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, etc. (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his brother's wealth.
3. characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: a jealous rage; jealous intrigues.
4. inclined to or troubled by suspicions or fears of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims: a jealous husband.
5. solicitous or vigilant in maintaining or guarding something: The American people are jealous of their freedom.
6. Bible. intolerant of unfaithfulness or rivalry: The Lord is a jealous God.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Did anyone see CBS go with the shot of the real Bum Phillips in the crowd? I was blown away. I thought that guy died like 20 years ago. I'm not meaning that as any figure of speach either, I literally thought Bum's been dead since the 80's.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

mvscal wrote:Why would anyone be jealous of gimps who have to cheat to get over? That doesn't really make any sense.

And the melting continues…. hold on to your "cheating binkie" real tight, loser. It's obvious you know shit about the game.

The offensive play is called before the defense one is.
The defense makes substitutions based upon changes in offensive personnel.
There's 1 or 2 defensive dummy signals being relayed in at all times.
All 11 defensive players are allowed to move and shift, at the same time, based upon where their offensive counterparts line up.
The QB microphone is turned off with 15 seconds left on the play clock.

mvscal wrote:Image
You keep shitting your pants and wiping it all over yourself, and we'll just continue mowing down one opponent after another. Back to your regularly scheduled bleating…..
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Drop that sig whenever you're ready.

Props to the Pats, but I'm sure as hell not going to go hang myself from the shower rod. Nor would I go as far as to call the Cowboys frauds. They lead in the 3rd quarter. As far as a barometer game, I think they see how much further they need to go. Getting healthy in the secondary will help. Also getting Terry Glenn back in a few weeks will add another dimension to the offense.

Like I said, Props to the Pats, but the Cowboys sure as hell didn't embarrass themselves.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

I was present at this beatdown. Was the wife's first NFL game. It's taken me about two years to get her to like watching football so that was the biggest step for me.

It's one thing to play one of the best teams in the NFL but to spot them points with a slow start and then having to play against the refs and themselves was too much. By the fourth quarter it all caught up to them. Of course this is when you expect a good team to force their will on a game and the Pats did that.

One thing is that this is a regular season game and the Cowboys like HH said were missing a couple of parts. By playoff time this team will be on a much higher gear and I expect they learned a lot from this loss.

Props to the cheats errrrr Pats...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The after the game handshake between Wade and Belicheat looked less than warm. Cheat has lost respect from many of the head coaches and that will hurt him in the long run. He's not going to be a happy man.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Punching it in for a 3 score lead with 20 seconds left probably didn't go over too well either.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Nacho wrote:and then having to play against the refs
The CBS crew made it a point to replay most of the numerous Dallas penalties. There was very little doubt on just about every one of them. All of the holding calls involved them tackling one of the Patriots defenders. It was... blatant. At one point Simms even said, "this happens a lot to players of lesser ability. They get caught out of position and are forced into errors." As demonstrated with the Buffalo game... your team is not upper-echelon. Furthermore, this is the 3rd time in 6 games Dallas had 10+ penalties for 100 yards. Maybe your team is just undisciplined?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The offensive play is called before the defense one is.
Guess again, you stupid fuck. No wonder you mindlessly gargle Belifraud's load. You don't have a fucking clue.
Melt on, cunt... Can I assume this is the only point you're debating? You're choosing not to debate that even knowing the signals may not be helpful based upon dummy signals, when the mic gets cut, and that audibles are called on defense too? Good to know.

Not that it's important because you chose to make it irrelevant... but... when I see the defense making substitutions based upon who just came in from the other sideline, I am imagining things? Is this what you're shoveling... today?
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Nacho wrote:and then having to play against the refs
The CBS crew made it a point to replay most of the numerous Dallas penalties. There was very little doubt on just about every one of them. All of the holding calls involved them tackling one of the Patriots defenders. It was... blatant. At one point Simms even said, "this happens a lot to players of lesser ability. They get caught out of position and are forced into errors." As demonstrated with the Buffalo game... your team is not upper-echelon. Furthermore, this is the 3rd time in 6 games Dallas had 10+ penalties for 100 yards. Maybe your team is just undisciplined?
Maybe you weren't watching the same game as I was. There were plenty of times Cowboy defenders were held and in their rush to Brady and even blocked in the back that were never called. Just as blatent as the Cowboys but never called. If you think the refs did a good job explain how near the end of the half when Owens gets a pass and is pushed out. The refs first call it a catch and then keep the clock running even though he went out of bounds then they reverse it although he was being pushed out of bounds. They almost didn't put the time back on the clock either. The refs at this game sucked ass.

Yes the Cowboys had their fair share of penalties but it should have been a little more even in their calling of the game. Not making an excuse but just an observation of the game.

The Cowboys didn't stop the Pats on third down and that is what killed them.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Nacho wrote:The refs at this game sucked ass.

I agree. That bullshit PI call on Moss stopped us from hanging 50+ on your team of misfits.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Sig receiver here.

Props to the Pats, as they CLEARLY showed they are the better team. The Boys have a long ways to go, but as HH said, I am not going into hiding after this performance. When you have nate Jones and Roy Williams trying to cover receivers, and Brady as the opposing QB, you're going to see many and many of touchdowns. I will be interested to see how the Boys bounce back from this ass kicking. It's one thing to take a shot in the mouth, but to get back up and throwing your own haymakers is what makes a champion.

Once again, props Pats fan, you have yourself one hell of a ball club.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The scary thing with this game is that it's not a knock towards the Cowboys...it just shows how powerful the Pats passing attack is. They practically won without a running game after Morris got hurt. The Cowboys are still the best team in the NFC by far...it just shows they've got a little ways to go catch up with the Pats. Those two were my preseason Super Bowl picks and the way things are right now, they're the best of each conference and I don't think yesterday will be the last time we see those teams play each other this season.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Toddowen wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Sig receiver here.

props Pats fan, you have yourself one hell of a ball club.
No need to wear a sig from the Cheatriots.

They're on "sig dealing probation" until further notice.

My favorite part of reading your posts is knowing that you are a 'hater' who is stuck living in New England - priceless.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

mvscal wrote:Why would anyone be jealous of gimps who have to cheat to get over? That doesn't really make any sense.
I had hoped you could answer that question for me,but I see its still sore.I'll ask agian in a few weeks.
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Rack DF