talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

The stage is set: 5-0 Pats vs. 5-0 'Boys

Post by RevLimiter »

Let the purse-swinging begin.

T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The two best offenses in the league going at it...should be a lot of fun to watch.

I want to give T.O. and Moss some props this year...both guys have had bad reputations but this year, they've been model citizens and are back to being the two biggest playmakers at the receiver position. They're both pretty cool dudes when they keep their yaps shut and just produce on the field. You look at Chad Johnson...he gets too hung up on theatrics and his team is brutal. Owens and Moss haven't caused any problems and both teams are unbeaten and looking like strong Super Bowl candidates. Just wanted to give those guys some credit for letting their game do the talking.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

GO Pats!

Hate the Cowgirls and the Pats, but I will be at the Pats/Colts game in week 9 and want to see two undefeateds go at it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

It will be HIGHLY satisfying to watch the Patsies LAY THE WOOD to the much overrated CowBitches....think Romo had a bad game last night? Next week will probably make last night look like a career game for the young man.

Patsies- 38
'Bitches- 17
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Rack Paul for coming up with an orignal score
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

RevLimiter wrote:It will be HIGHLY satisfying to watch the Patsies LAY THE WOOD to the much overrated CowBitches....think Romo had a bad game last night? Next week will probably make last night look like a career game for the young man.

Patsies- 38
'Bitches- 17
I highly doubt that Romo will have a worse day than he had Monday....

I expect a much better performance and I expect a close game.

Dallas: 20
Pats: 17

I will settle for a blowout for myopia's sake...

Dallas: 42
Pats: 10
Save me some of that corn for laters...
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Nacho wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:It will be HIGHLY satisfying to watch the Patsies LAY THE WOOD to the much overrated CowBitches....think Romo had a bad game last night? Next week will probably make last night look like a career game for the young man.

Patsies- 38
'Bitches- 17
I highly doubt that Romo will have a worse day than he had Monday....

I expect a much better performance and I expect a close game.

Dallas: 20
Pats: 17

I will settle for a blowout for myopia's sake...

Dallas: 42
Pats: 10
No need for the second score- the first one is myopic enough. The Pats only score 17 points against that shit secondary that gave up 35 points to the Giants? The only reason they won this week is Buffalo has no offense, a rookie QB that made a dumb shit throw when they should ahve kicked a field goal and sealed the game and they stopped pressuring Romo like they did the first 3 quarters.

Brady will have a field day with that secondary- making Roy Williams look like the bitch he is. Buffalo showed what pressure does to Romo and New England will be in his face all day.

Pats win- 34 - 20
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Newman did not play against New York. If Henry is ready to go the secondary will be fine against the Pats....

The secondary is much improved as is the Dallas D. Which has moved up to 8th best in the league since the first week.

I'll stick with my first score. It's not like the Pats will run against Dallas which only means they will have to deal with more pass rush from D-Ware.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Nacho wrote:Newman did not play against New York. If Henry is ready to go the secondary will be fine against the Pats....

The secondary is much improved as is the Dallas D. Which has moved up to 8th best in the league since the first week.

I'll stick with my first score. It's not like the Pats will run against Dallas which only means they will have to deal with more pass rush from D-Ware.

Tom Brady is seriously shitting his pants. That dude has never seen as fierce of a pass rush from one player before. I mean they never play against Dwight Freeny who is twice the player Ware is. What ever shall the Pats O-Line/Brady do??? :meds:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I PRAY TO GOD that Rodney Harrison gets the hit of the year on T.O. in this game....and makes him whimper like a dog.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote: Tom Brady is seriously shitting his pants. That dude has never seen as fierce of a pass rush from one player before. I mean they never play against Dwight Freeny who is twice the player Ware is. What ever shall the Pats O-Line/Brady do??? :meds:
Are you going to compare the Colts D with the Cowboys? Are you a loon?
RevLimiter wrote:I PRAY TO GOD that Rodney Harrison gets the hit of the year on T.O. in this game....and makes him whimper like a dog.
How about Moss v Williams over the middle? That could be fun to watch too...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Nacho wrote:
Neely8 wrote: Tom Brady is seriously shitting his pants. That dude has never seen as fierce of a pass rush from one player before. I mean they never play against Dwight Freeny who is twice the player Ware is. What ever shall the Pats O-Line/Brady do??? :meds:
RevLimiter wrote:I PRAY TO GOD that Rodney Harrison gets the hit of the year on T.O. in this game....and makes him whimper like a dog.

I compared Demarcus Ware with Dwight Freeney. Two individual players. Dwight Freeney is better then Demarcus Ware. The Pats have played the Colts a TON over the past few years. I think they know how to neutrilize the other teams best defensive player already.....
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Neely8 wrote:
Nacho wrote:

I compared Demarcus Ware with Dwight Freeney. Two individual players. Dwight Freeney is better then Demarcus Ware. The Pats have played the Colts a TON over the past few years. I think they know how to neutrilize the other teams best defensive player already.....
Go ahead an neutralize Ware all you want. Your team is still up shit creek because there's about 6 other dudes who can stuff Brady's head in his ass. Pick your poison.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote: I think they know how to neutrilize the other teams best defensive player already.....
A simple matter of stealing their signals, right?

Fuck off anklebiter. Your team was already dispatched. Maybe you will get another shot in the playoffs but I don't think you want it anyway.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
Nacho wrote: Are you going to compare the Colts D with the Cowboys? Are you a loon?

Go ahead an neutralize Ware all you want. Your team is still up shit creek because there's about 6 other dudes who can stuff Brady's head in his ass. Pick your poison.

Can you fill me in on how many times Brady has been sacked this season? You make it sound like this is the first time they have ever played a good team. Newsflash.....the Pats have been in ALOT more big games over the past 7 years then the Boys. Their offensive line has been the same unit for over 3 seasons now. They know what they are doing. This isn't Trent Edwards the Boys are dealing with.....
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Can you fill me in on how many times Brady has been sacked this season? You make it sound like this is the first time they have ever played a good team. Newsflash.....the Pats have been in ALOT more big games over the past 7 years then the Boys. Their offensive line has been the same unit for over 3 seasons now. They know what they are doing. This isn't Trent Edwards the Boys are dealing with.....
See!! The Pats are getting old! They're washed up. Over the hill.

Cowboys 52

Pats 7
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Can you fill me in on how many times Brady has been sacked this season? You make it sound like this is the first time they have ever played a good team. Newsflash.....the Pats have been in ALOT more big games over the past 7 years then the Boys. Their offensive line has been the same unit for over 3 seasons now. They know what they are doing. This isn't Trent Edwards the Boys are dealing with.....
See!! The Pats are getting old! They're washed up. Over the hill.

Cowboys 52

Pats 7

Squeeler fan says what?? Wishful thinking. You get your beatdown on 12/9. Then again the division will be sewn up before Thanksgiving so you might just get the scrubs.....
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:I compared Demarcus Ware with Dwight Freeney. Two individual players. Dwight Freeney is better then Demarcus Ware. The Pats have played the Colts a TON over the past few years. I think they know how to neutrilize the other teams best defensive player already.....
You compared a linebacker to a defensive end, granted in the 3-4 Ware is a DE at times. He is also one of the league leaders in sacks so far this year. Plus Ellis appears to be getting back in shape on the other end. They should be enough to keep the Pat's o-line honest.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Squeeler fan says what?? Wishful thinking. You get your beatdown on 12/9. Then again the division will be sewn up before Thanksgiving so you might just get the scrubs.....

What ever happened to "Belichick is so pissed that he wants to go undefeated"?

This ain't the Bill Cowher Steelers. All the film in the world isn't going to help the Asterisks this time.

Then again, the Steelers might just have the North wrapped up by then. At the rate the respective divisions are going, this could resemble a preseason game.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Nacho wrote:They should be enough to keep the Pat's o-line honest.
Nothing keeps the Pats honest. Nothing.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:Go ahead an neutralize Ware all you want. Your team is still up shit creek because there's about 6 other dudes who can stuff Brady's head in his ass. Pick your poison.
So which one of those 6 dudes was that supposed to be, Nostradumbass?