It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kerry orders goons to taser student

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Democrats...fucking hypocrit savages.

footage here

Will no-one stop this madman before he tasers again?

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

They guy was fucking whack job trying to bait the pi ...errr....cops.
Should have been shot instead of carried off alive.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

That guy looks "svelte".

Seriously, it took a fucking TASER to take him down? Are you serious? He should have gone down like KCtrl-Paul on an all you can eat buffet after one well placed shot to the ribs.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

if I'm not mistaken--Kerry served in Viet Nam.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Wolfman wrote:if I'm not mistaken--Kerry served in Viet Nam.
Yeah, but barely, and certainly not "honourably".
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

heard the audio on the radio today. it was great. "don't taser me bro. OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!"

I think the cop didn't like being called bro.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

R-Jack wrote:From scanning the crowd, it doesn't look like Kerry is much of a draw these days.

Who wants to go watch a lying loser?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Yeah, see, what your missing is that...according to a reliable blog I visit...is that Kerry implicitly gave instructions
to the security crew, motioning with his hand a "jabbing motion" and mouthing the words "give him the juice".

It'll all come out soon. You'll see.

This whackjob's career is over (again).
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dumb fuckin' cops. The kid was supposed to be picking up some HGH.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Right after he was led out, Kerry announced he had a plan to stop the disruption of political rallies by protestors.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:Yeah, see, what your missing is that...according to a reliable blog I visit...is that Kerry implicitly gave instructions
to the security crew, motioning with his hand a "jabbing motion" and mouthing the words "give him the juice".

Why stretch the truth when the truth is far more damning? What Kerry did was stand mute while an American citizen was brutally attacked for no good reason. He might have been a hero in Viet Nam, but he damn sure was a coward today. He provided a living breathing reminder to all who would ever trust our "servants" in Washington to protect our freedoms just how hollow and empty their rhetoric is.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Not what I saw. The dumb fuck was disrupting a political rally, and was being led out of the hall by security. During this time, he resisted and attempted to get away. I didn't see anything unreasonable being done to him given the fact he was resisting so violently.

If the stupid shit had just let himself be led out peacefully, none of that would have happened.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

apparently the little punk rank to the front of the line, grabed the mike and started blabbing on about standard tin foil hat bullshit like skull and bones membership. The cops grabbed him, he resisted, so they introduced him to mr tazer.

afterwards kerry apparently claimed that he didn't know why the cops jumped in and claimed that he tried to answer the kid.

fukk that kid and fukk kerry. he needs a good tazering too. I'd pay a dollar to listen to that stiff wooden pos get juiced.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:If the stupid shit had just let himself be led out peacefully, none of that would have happened.
I would have tasered him anyway just for kicks.
So? You would taser your mother if lunch was late.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:...for kicks.
They just keep getting harder to find.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

If only the kid had been a midget...that would have been epic.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:
Martyred wrote:Yeah, see, what your missing is that...according to a reliable blog I visit...is that Kerry implicitly gave instructions

Why stretch the truth when the truth is far more damning? What Kerry did was stand mute while an American citizen was brutally attacked for no good reason. He might have been a hero in Viet Nam, but he damn sure was a coward today. He provided a living breathing reminder to all who would ever trust our "servants" in Washington to protect our freedoms just how hollow and empty their rhetoric is.
Will the parrot known as BitchSmack be squawking the same tune when the Dem's return to office...?? Or will the goverment corruption just magically dissappear, and its all good then ??

Somehow I don't think he ordered the tazer hit on the dude... resisting arrest will get you the tazer in most areas and rightly so...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Will the parrot known as BitchSmack be squawking the same tune when the Dem's return to office...?? Or will the goverment corruption just magically dissappear, and its all good then ??
This has nothing to do with corruption and everything to do with Kerry's (and the crowd's) abdication of principle. He did not offer up a single word of protest while this kid was being beaten and tazed.
Somehow I don't think he ordered the tazer hit on the dude... resisting arrest will get you the tazer in most areas and rightly so...
I missed the part where the police had a good reason to arrest him. And yes, I did watch the video.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mister Bushice wrote:Right after he was led out, Kerry announced he had a plan to stop the disruption of political rallies by protestors.
Rack.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mister Bushice wrote:Right after he was led out, Kerry announced he had a plan to stop the disruption of political rallies by protestors.
Rack.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:Will the parrot known as BitchSmack be squawking the same tune when the Dem's return to office...?? Or will the goverment corruption just magically dissappear, and its all good then ??
This has nothing to do with corruption and everything to do with Kerry's (and the crowd's) abdication of principle. He did not offer up a single word of protest while this kid was being beaten and tazed.
He wasn't beaten. He was tackled and restrained for continuing to resist being removed from the hall. I saw not one single punch or stick used, I saw him trying to get away after being told he needed to leave peacefully.
I missed the part where the police had a good reason to arrest him. And yes, I did watch the video.
Get Real, Bsmack. Dude was disrupting a political rally of a prominent Democrat. A stupid one, but prominent nonetheless.

"Inciting a riot" was the stated charge. It will probably be thrown out and replaced by disturbing the peace or something like that, but dude was out of place. He accomplished nothing but being a stupid ass.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

I saw this on the news many times and I think it was extrmly excessive behaviour on the part of the police. There was no excuse for this.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Canadian.

Mounties.

I'm guessing that yelling "STOP! YOU THIEF!" Borders on being excessive behavior for you.

I will leave the spell check of your post for dictionarydale. He will writhe in ecstasy over it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mister Bushice wrote:He wasn't beaten. He was tackled and restrained for continuing to resist being removed from the hall. I saw not one single punch or stick used, I saw him trying to get away after being told he needed to leave peacefully.
They used a taser on him. If that doesn't qualify as a beating in your world...

:meds:

Furthermore, since when do cops have the right to arbitrarily decide who can be in a public place? This kid presented no threat to public safety nor could he have been trespassing. So what was their justification for removing the kid in the first place?
Get Real, Bsmack. Dude was disrupting a political rally of a prominent Democrat. A stupid one, but prominent nonetheless.
Are you fucking serious? Please tell me you were being facetious.

I've been to plenty of political events and seen hecklers and protesters FAR more vocal than this guy handled by the majority in attendance without "tase first, ask questions later" rent-a-cops having to get involved.
"Inciting a riot" was the stated charge. It will probably be thrown out and replaced by disturbing the peace or something like that, but dude was out of place. He accomplished nothing but being a stupid ass.
Inciting a riot is what the cops ought to be charged with. I just wish there was some kind of crime Kerry could be charged with. Because his performance was absolutely pathetic.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

the punk pushed to the front of the line. he was asked to leave nicely. he didn't. what the fukk are they 'sposed to do ask him pretty please with sugar on top leave? no. you get asked once, then let the beatings commence.

tazers hurt like hell, but they are completely harmless. it's that ohm's law thing again.

if they had went straight to the PR24 card and cracked dudes skull open, I woulda laughed my fukkin....uh I mean, maybe that woulda been excessive. they didn't. they used the absolute minimum amount of force. if you tackle him, you risk somebody actually getting injured for real.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:the punk pushed to the front of the line. he was asked to leave nicely. he didn't. what the fukk are they 'sposed to do ask him pretty please with sugar on top leave? no. you get asked once, then let the beatings commence.
Considering that Kerry was attempting to answer his very valid questions, albeit by ponderously parsing and triangulating, the rent-a-cops had no reason to eject him at that time.
tazers hurt like hell, but they are completely harmless. it's that ohm's law thing again.
The same could be said for caning. That doesn't mean it should be the weapon of first resort.
if they had went straight to the PR24 card and cracked dudes skull open, I woulda laughed my fukkin....uh I mean, maybe that woulda been excessive. they didn't. they used the absolute minimum amount of force. if you tackle him, you risk somebody actually getting injured for real.
They DID tackle him. There were 6 cops on top of a guy who would make Dinsdale look like Lee Fucking Haney. And yet they had to tase him? Give me a fucking break. That was either a complete clusterfuck by the campus police or it was payback for something else.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

once again, he continued to resist. you keep fukking resisting and either you or somebody else is gonna get injured, unless ofcourse somebody just lights his as up with 50kv. So that is what they did.

As for caning, it is different. That is a punishment. It has absolutely nothing to do with bringing a perp under control.

One other thing. Is it OK for an idiot to jump right to the front of a line? So what if his question is valid, which, btw, his question was tin foil hat bullshit, as I said earlier. It doesn't matter. Disrupt an orderly procedure like this and you will be asked to leave. If you don't, you get what's coming. What is so fukking hard to understand here?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:once again, he continued to resist. you keep fukking resisting and either you or somebody else is gonna get injured, unless ofcourse somebody just lights his as up with 50kv. So that is what they did.

As for caning, it is different. That is a punishment. It has absolutely nothing to do with bringing a perp under control.
Considering that there were 6 rent-a-cops gang tackling this kid, I think it's safe to say that tasering had nothing to do with bringing him under control either. Does campus security at U of F not teach restraining holds to its recruits?
One other thing. Is it OK for an idiot to jump right to the front of a line? So what if his question is valid, which, btw, his question was tin foil hat bullshit, as I said earlier. It doesn't matter. Disrupt an orderly procedure like this and you will be asked to leave. If you don't, you get what's coming. What is so fukking hard to understand here?
I haven't seen any evidence about him jumping the line to ask the question. Every video I've watched of the incident begins with him asking the questions. So I have to assume that your opinion has been influenced by hearsay and not by observation. But even if he did "jump the line", the fact remains that Kerry was willing to answer the question. The cops should have at least waited long enough for Kerry to try to defuse the situation before moving in.

BTW: For you guys that just can't get enough of college kids getting tasered, here's a few more.

http://machinist.salon.com/blog/2007/09 ... ity_taser/

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote: Inciting a riot is what the cops ought to be charged with.
Right... the guys with the tazers, nightstick, mace and guns are going to incite a riot. Of course if the room is full of pablum swilling brain dead liberals like yourself, and some dude stands up and shouts " Fuck the pigs" and then lobs a rock or bottle their way..then maybe they could goad the lemmiings into a riot... of course that would only be called an additional training session on the use of tazers, mace and nightsticks in crowd control situations, which would be all good.

Seeing liberal lemmings listeneing to Kerry is funny enough, seeing one of them become a human electrial tester is even more funny. [priceless]
Derron
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The kid was off his meds.
Instead of asking his question(s) to Kerry he disrespected everyone there by rambling on and on and even tossing in a blowj*b remark.
Not cool.

The police stood behind him and spoke to him, telling him to get on with it, and he waved them off and made some cute remarks to them.
Finally they said enough is enough and put hands on him to respectfully lead him away.
He went bat-shit.

I don't know what kind of civilization you want to live in, Bri, if you think jackasses like this punk should have free reign to piss all over everyone else if they feel like it.

The kid is a snot, and I hope he enjoyed getting lit up.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You guys totally miscategorized Kerry's posts.

He was merely recommending the juice, like Wolfman does Cod Liver Oil or Barium Enemas. He himself is aware of the benefits an electric current can have for that mug that is finally showing some age. After Kerry shaves, he licks the wall socket and get an enlivening 120v jolt of energy, then goes looking for his rich skank so he can poke her while the electric stiffy lasts.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:once again, he continued to resist. you keep fukking resisting and either you or somebody else is gonna get injured, unless ofcourse somebody just lights his as up with 50kv. So that is what they did.

Considering that there were 6 rent-a-cops gang tackling this kid, I think it's safe to say that tasering had nothing to do with bringing him under control either. Does campus security at U of F not teach restraining holds to its recruits?
I haven't seen any evidence about him jumping the line to ask the question. Every video I've watched of the incident begins with him asking the questions. So I have to assume that your opinion has been influenced by hearsay and not by observation. But even if he did "jump the line", the fact remains that Kerry was willing to answer the question. The cops should have at least waited long enough for Kerry to try to defuse the situation before moving in.

BTW: For you guys that just can't get enough of college kids getting tasered, here's a few more.

http://machinist.salon.com/blog/2007/09 ... ity_taser/
you ever been taught a restraining hold? I have. it involves manipulating certain joints in ways they were not meant to be manipulated. it can and will end up with one or more of said joints being injured, possibly permanently. 40 years from now, you might still remember the time a fat rentacop made your left thumb touch your left wrist because you wouldn't obey him at a gay pride rally. tazering on the other hand is 100% safe. It leaves zero permanent injury. The tazeree might not realize this at the moment his nervous system is being slightly overloaded, but, it is a fact.

And don't try the "electric shock is dangerous, just ask dwayne who got dead trying to get over on the electric company" arguement. It does not hold water. Tazers use very hi voltage at very low current. Not only that, the very low current has a very short path across a patch of skin. I guess if you put one electrode in one hand and the other one in the other hand, you might possibly cause an issue with a 97 year old with a bad ticker, but, I doubt it. Anyway, it doesn't matter. The electrodes are very close together.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

look at it this way B. let's say you are going to be put under anaesthesia and subjected to one of the following, which would you prefer

a. tazer
b. dislocated elbow
c. caning
d. ass plungering by 18 inch two headed dildo

OK, we all know you'll go for d.

what would be second choice?

personally, I'd go for the tazer. you would have zero recollection unlike a caning or dislocated joints. That kinda shit lasts awhile.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

BSmack wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:He wasn't beaten. He was tackled and restrained for continuing to resist being removed from the hall. I saw not one single punch or stick used, I saw him trying to get away after being told he needed to leave peacefully.
They used a taser on him. If that doesn't qualify as a beating in your world...

:meds:

Furthermore, since when do cops have the right to arbitrarily decide who can be in a public place? This kid presented no threat to public safety nor could he have been trespassing. So what was their justification for removing the kid in the first place?
Please to be explaining how you can possibly compare a physical beating, which breaks bones, leaves bruises, causes bleeding, disconnects and tears tissue, with tasering, which does NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Are you fucking serious? Please tell me you were being facetious.

I've been to plenty of political events and seen hecklers and protesters FAR more vocal than this guy handled by the majority in attendance without "tase first, ask questions later" rent-a-cops having to get involved.
How do you know how vocal he was or what he said? Were you there?

You can be thrown out of a classroom in college for any type of disruption at the whim of the instructor. By all accounts he went too far, was asked to leave, did not stop, was escorted, resisted and tried to get away, was escorted in cuffs, resisted some more, was restrained and tasered, kept resisting. How much of a dumbfuck do you need to be to know when to stop?
Inciting a riot is what the cops ought to be charged with. I just wish there was some kind of crime Kerry could be charged with. Because his performance was absolutely pathetic.
Don't you think that being John Kerry is enough of a punishment?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

just glad dude wasn't black otherwise we'd have to look at gherri curl al's mug on the tv for a few weeks.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:tazers hurt like hell, but they are completely harmless.
someone needs to shove a tazer up your ass and pull the fucking trigger. "tazers...are completely harmless." that is by far the dumbest thing i have heard since mt. rumplewife's bitch thought it would be a good idea to marry her. do a simple search for "tazers" and "deaths" and there is a library of evidence contrary to your argument, you fucking idiot.

TASER Danger?, 70 Deaths After Use Of Stun Gun Lead To Questions ...

Deaths Spur TASER Debate; Police Embrace Stun Guns, but a Series ...

there's a lot more the cops could have done than resort to tazing the motherfucker. restrain and remove. jesus, it's not like he was that 350 pcp addled mvscal in cincinnati.

and derron, flush the fucking toilets when you're done cleaning them, you fucking tard.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

"set for stun you fuckin' jerkoffs"

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, a amped up meth freak gets into a rather physical confrontation with the cops. They wrassle around with him a bit. Adrenaline is flowing on top of the other chemicals in this freak's bloodstream and his heart says, fuggit, I'm outta here.

Did it ever fukking occur to you that the taser didn't kill him, you fukking mouth breathing dweeb?

Countless shitbags fall over dead after doing that shit.

Show me a case of a perfectly healthy person who isn't morbidly obese, who falls over dead after getting sparked up.

I doubt you'll find any.

It's real fukking simple. It takes a certain number of milliamps to cause the heart to stop. A taser is all about the volts. It has virtually no current.

But go ahead and continue to link CBS news stories. We all know they're never full of shit. :hugefukkingrolleyes:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:tazers hurt like hell, but they are completely harmless.
someone needs to shove a tazer up your ass and pull the fucking trigger. "tazers...are completely harmless." that is by far the dumbest thing i have heard since mt. rumplewife's bitch thought it would be a good idea to marry her. do a simple search for "tazers" and "deaths" and there is a library of evidence contrary to your argument, you fucking idiot.

TASER Danger?, 70 Deaths After Use Of Stun Gun Lead To Questions ...

Deaths Spur TASER Debate; Police Embrace Stun Guns, but a Series ...

there's a lot more the cops could have done than resort to tazing the motherfucker. restrain and remove. jesus, it's not like he was that 350 pcp addled mvscal in cincinnati.

and derron, flush the fucking toilets when you're done cleaning them, you fucking tard.
So you have behaved in a way that you needed to be tazered in order to comply ??

Heres a news flash you stupid fuck....

The majority of the posters here don't behave in a way that they need to be tazered in order to comply with a cop / security officers directions... in fact when most sense a situation where there could possibly be an order from the police to do something... you just might be in the wrong situation and need to leave very fast....

So for that reason, myself and most others on here.. don't give a fuck the dude was tazered...and are in fact amused by it and the only thing that could possibly be funnier, would have been if dude was a midget....

So basically if you were tazered, you had it coming, shut the fuck up and put on some clean underwear.
Derron