Pats V Chargers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Oh and zero props for the *s.

Why don't you save that for a week where said team didn't put a freaking woodshedding on your sorry outfit?

Wait, don't answer that -- it's because Chargertard has about as much class as the team they root for.

Actually, I'm suprised you found the free time to post that. Usually after the Chargers lose, there's a mourning period where you all take time out to have a good cry.

C'mon, Chargertard... let it all out. Have a good cry, and you'll feel better.

Whiney little fucking pansies.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:If Marty was still your coach BoltFan, NO WAY you would've gotten beat down like that.

Sayin'.
Right. Because Marty Douchenbagger was legendary for being a clutch coach on the road in big games.

Hopefully you didn't thieve that horrible take from somewhere.
Even if I did you can't do a FUCKING thing about it.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:If Marty was still your coach BoltFan, NO WAY you would've gotten beat down like that.

Sayin'.
Right. Because Marty Douchenbagger was legendary for being a clutch coach on the road in big games.

The fact that you think that THAT is an adequate defense to the accusation is, like the fact that you found someone willing to mate with you, simply baffling.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

No, Mike, the fact that he thinks that was an adequate defense to the accusation is... entirely predictable.

100% accurate on the other part, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

mvscal wrote: As long as Belifraud is still coaching, it will be assumed that he is cheating.

. . . . . . . and thats primarily because teams can't beat the Patriots either way.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Al Swearengen
Crack Whore

Post by Al Swearengen »

After watching that beat down of the dolts, the only thing i thought was "Dam I'm glad my Cowboys didn't hire Norv"
"I'd rather reach for the moon than figure a Whore's thinking"
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

OCmike wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote: Right. Because Marty Douchenbagger was legendary for being a clutch coach on the road in big games.

The fact that you think that THAT is an adequate defense to the accusation is, like the fact that you found someone willing to mate with you, simply baffling.
I KNOW it's an "adequate defense"....stay on topic for once, people. Your ankle-biting BULLSHIT is seriously starting to bore me.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Oh and zero props for the *s.

Why don't you save that for a week where said team didn't put a freaking woodshedding on your sorry outfit?

Wait, don't answer that -- it's because Chargertard has about as much class as the team they root for.

Actually, I'm suprised you found the free time to post that. Usually after the Chargers lose, there's a mourning period where you all take time out to have a good cry.

C'mon, Chargertard... let it all out. Have a good cry, and you'll feel better.

Whiney little fucking pansies.

....yes, and the Chargers lose how often? now go back to your blow!

BTW...who's whining? we got our ass kicked, we got embarrassed, and it's obvious at this juncture, we don't belong on the same field with the Pat's.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsy was never one to let the facts get in the way of his rants.

We wouldn't want it any other way, though, would we?

BTW, good to see you back, CM. Hope you didn't pull out any stitches or anything crying for the Chargers today.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote:....yes, and the Chargers lose how often?

About 50% of the time, apparently.

And watching the Juice do his fucking stupid dance moves while his team was being shut out...

Priceless. Just the sort of class and intelligence that the world has come to expect of this shit organization, and their shit fans lap it up.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Dinsy was never one to let the facts get in the way of his rants.

Facts?

Did Chargertard just go the "facts" route?

Please tell me I didn't read that... please?

OK... FACTS --

The Chargers have lost 2 of the last 3 games they've played. After both of those losses, you'd swear they were 4 year olds who just lost their favorite Wiggles DVD.

These are FACTS.

Dinsdale wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:....yes, and the Chargers lose how often?

About 50% of the time, apparently.

And I must apologize. I'm going on the assumption that you meant in this current season. If the question was in fact referring to "the Chargers lose how often, historically," then the correct answer would obviously be

"MOST of the time."
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Al Swearengen wrote: the only thing i thought was "Dam I'm glad my Cowboys didn't hire Norv"
Was that before or after you sucked your boyfriend's cock?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I root for the teams in my city. The city I have lived in for the past 30 years. dins roots for San Fagcisco. He also roots for the Yankees. I'm not sure what other bandwagons he jumps on. But he just gets more and more adorable every day...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev... you need to find a dictionary... urban dictionary... something that can key you in on what the word "bandwagon" means.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Of all the things I'd accuse Dins of being, bandwagon fuck isn't one of them. Pretty consistant from what I've seen.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

War Wagon wrote:Of all the things I'd accuse Dins of being, bandwagon fuck isn't one of them. Pretty consistant from what I've seen.
Then he shouldn't let it bother him so much.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

poptart wrote:January 2007

Pats 24
Bolts 21

September 2007
Pats 38
Bolts 14
poptart wrote:Chill, Kneely, it's only Norv on the other sideline this week.
I think you'll be just fine.

Matter of fact, pretty sure B.B. had already penciled this one in as a 'bye' week for the camera man.
And there ya go.

SD is 21 pts worse with Norvelous running the show.
Not that you weren't warned what to expect, my fair SD fans.

Hey, SD still might win the West, but primarily because the division is a little light this year.

Oakland - rebuilding
KC - totally confused
Denver - not there yet w/Cutler

I can see the Chargers winning the division at about 10-6 and then being playoff fodder for someone.
Norv will get another year and will then COMPLETELY crap the bed next year -- .500 or less.

Bad hire, plain and simple.

First of all let me congratulate Pats fan on the thumping NE put on the Bolts. Total domination. NE has played like they're in mid season form already.

As for Pops take, it's probably right on.

A Norv Turner fan I'm not after seeing his handy work in underachivement with the Redskins.

I was wondering how exactly the Chargers would play, under Marty the team often played at an elevated level as road dogs, it appears with Norv they just play like dogs on the road.

The Chargers need to get LT going and have a receiver to step up besides Gates. Too many three and outs leaves the defense on the field too much. Norv and Chargers have a lot of work to do.

Oh and covering Moss would be a good idea too.........
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Joe in PB wrote: Oh and covering Moss would be a good idea too.........
Just curious, but how do you let that guy beat you uncontested and untouched, not just once, but twice?

Any D-coordinator worth his salt puts a FS spying on him and lights him the fuck up the second a ball goes in his direction. Anyone else might beat you, but not Moss.

Ponderous.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Exactly

The Chargers miss both Wade Philips and Cam Cameron.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

It would help if they put someone on the line to hit the fricking receiver before they streak past them. This soft zone shit they played not only last night but last week against the Bears might work in practice against the pathetic receiver corp the Bolts put on the field, but it is not going to work against most every other team in the league.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Yeah fuckers.... I'm back