Nothing left to do but...

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Nothing left to do but...

Post by Dinsdale »

Remind everyone who your pick for the Fed Ex was.

If you'll remember back to January, I went with Woodrow.

I'm guessing not too many people had Stricker and Baddley giving him the whatfor... except me.

Remember, your official Fed Ex pick is due no later than next week.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And my official pick for who will win Dinsdale's Buddies' Golf League meaningless match, since neither team is going to the playoffs...

I'm subbing in for an injured old codger. The other old codger on the team is injured, too.

I'll go with Dinsdale. Except I'm a little intimidated by my (unknown to me) opponent, since apparently he sucks so badly that I have to give him strokes, even though I've barely swung a stick in the last 2-3 months.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You had Stricker up that high in January? You got a link for that? I need to know where to attach that RACK.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

We don't need links here in the Golf Forum. Our word is gold here. And if someone says they had Stricker, then they freaking had Stricker.

Matter of fact, I believe many everyone here had Stricker at #2... because that is how we roll in the Golf Forum. We're all winners here.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RACK you and your 6-foot gimmes.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

6 foot gimmes? I'll take it.

Sin,
Dins, getting psyched up to go play some "competitive" golf

It will be grand... Imma gonna show up with my gameface on. Every time the old fuck I'm playing tries to line up a putt, I'm going to be in his face, staring his sorry ass down. These league fucks will come to know me as The Intimidator. That hapless old 31-handicap (for realz, I guess) won't even know what hit him. I'll send him home crying like Rory Sabbitini when the Tampax rep fails to show for a Tour event.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I think I originally went with Ben Crane, then Rory...but I think I got my pick changed to Eldrick in time...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Update -- I showed up yesterday with a red-HOTHOTHOT putter. Good thing, since every other club in the bag was sending the ball in a random direction. Nothing like hitting a severe breaking 25 foot downhiller... to save triple boge.

But the greens were much more kind to me than others, and I still beat the old dude.