Tulsa Bake Sale-Call It

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Tulsa Bake Sale-Call It

Post by Felix »

PGA at Southern Hills-triple digit heat and a tough course.....

I'll go with Rory Sabbatini to kick Ben Crane's ass in the Sunday final pairing....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Whoever won last week is probably playing pretty well. I’ll go with whoever that was.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Whoever won last week is probably playing pretty well. I’ll go with whoever that was.
good call

voting

Sabbatini-1
Whoever that was-1
get out, get out while there's still time
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I think I'll go with that cat who wears red on sundays and enjoys using both Phil and Rory has his bitches in final rounds...
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Call it a hunch but after the way Eldrick played at Firestone last weekend, I'd have to go with him to capture the last major of 2007.

And I look for Els to stick around and give him a push on Sunday.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

JaysFan wrote:And I look for Els to stick around and give him a push on Sunday.
Good call. Els and Austin gave him a good charge today, but dude did what was needed. Southern Hills is the kind of course where if you get behind by more than a couple of strokes, it's very difficult to catch up in one round. Of course, TW won this thing on Friday. A 63? Are you kidding?

I think Tulsa did a great job hosting this event on this year. Unfortunately I had family obligations and wasn't able to attend, but lots of friends and co-workers did. Hopefully the suits will keep us in mind the next time a U.S. Open or PGA Championship is available.

Btw, Jim Nance is an asshat for the ages. I was hoping somebody would punch him hard in the face before he leaves town.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Did anyone else see the hildebeast that Woody Austin has to wake up to every morning?

She made Rumple's wife look attractive in comparison.
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

JaysFan wrote:Did anyone else see the hildebeast that Woody Austin has to wake up to every morning?
She doesn't appear to have had the word "model" in her job description at any point past, present and presumably future.

Of course, Woody is kooky as hell and he ain't exactly model-quality himself!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RadioFan wrote:Southern Hills is the kind of course where if you get behind by more than a couple of strokes, it's very difficult to catch up in one round.

Not to be rude, but you don't watch much golf, do you RF?

It ain't the trail, it's how well the Indian follows it.

Matter of fact, Southern Hills, or any other course deemed worthy of a Major, is perfect for a late-round 2 stroke comeback. Unfortunately, when the guy who is two strokes out front is wearing some slick red Swooshy gear, you're pretty much fucked on any course. Stone-cold assassin.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one